Author Topic: Vaccine mandates and the Nurenberg Code  (Read 15226 times)

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Re: Vaccine mandates and the Nurenberg Code
« Reply #50 on: December 30, 2021, 02:19:32 PM »
that's what I thought

same here

zero impact other than having to wear a mask when going into a store or gym

Are you saying that you don't think countries should have the right to set requirements for non-citizens who want to enter their country

Haven't vaccines for various different things been required in the past and present for international travel?

https://www.passporthealthusa.com/vaccinations/

its normaly vaccines that protect as in stop you catching the disease as oppsed to a passport that has a record of injections that dont do what they are supposed to do.

I need a yellow fever jab to go to Africa (I had one) that covered me from catching it when I went, did they tell me to avoid other people when I went to Africa in case I caught it?
Did Africans hide behind masks when I arrived?

This is not about a virus, none of it makes sense from a health point of view

You can take a lateral flow test and be negative but if you havent got a vaccine passport (when they come in) you wont be able to travel.
Yet people with a passport who can still catch and transmit the virus dont need to take a test

Im not a virologist but thats not about health, its about control

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #51 on: December 30, 2021, 02:20:46 PM »
here you go
I found this under the rug

https://www.nbcboston.com/news/coronavirus/20247-new-breakthrough-cases-in-mass-70-more-deaths-in-vaccinated-people/2600575/

I love how you suddenly understand what a tiny percentage is.

Maybe there is hope for liberals yet?

30K of 38M Canadians have died of Covid-19.
25K of those 30K were aged 70+.
4K of the remaining 5K had MULTIPLE underlying health conditions.
Over half or the 1K Canadians under age 70 who died who had no health conditions were overweight or obese.

NOW DO THE MATH:

FEWER THAN 500 HEALTHY NON-OBESE CANADIANS UNDER AGE 70 HAVE DIED OF COVID.

Let that sink in.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #52 on: December 30, 2021, 02:44:41 PM »
its normaly vaccines that protect as in stop you catching the disease as oppsed to a passport that has a record of injections that dont do what they are supposed to do.

I need a yellow fever jab to go to Africa (I had one) that covered me from catching it when I went, did they tell me to avoid other people when I went to Africa in case I caught it?
Did Africans hide behind masks when I arrived?

This is not about a virus, none of it makes sense from a health point of view

You can take a lateral flow test and be negative but if you havent got a vaccine passport (when they come in) you wont be able to travel.
Yet people with a passport who can still catch and transmit the virus dont need to take a test

Im not a virologist but thats not about health, its about control

that's not actually true although it's a common misperception

vaccines help limit the chances of you getting infected and lessen the severity of the illness if infected

that's always been the case

Here's an explanation of the effectiveness of the flu vaccine as an example

On average, people who get the flu shot are between 40% and 60% less likely to catch the virus than unvaccinated individuals. So, although the flu shot may not prevent all cases of influenza, it helps protect you from severe infection and death and can help reduce the spread of the virus in communities. Each year from 2010 to 2020, between 12,000 and 52,000 people in the U.S. died of flu, and between 140,000 and 710,000 were hospitalized, according to the CDC. The CDC says that 80% of children who die from the flu are unvaccinated, though there isn’t data on vaccination status of adults who die from the flu.

https://www.livescience.com/why-you-should-get-flu-shot

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: December 30, 2021, 02:49:47 PM »

vaccines help limit the chances of you getting infected and lessen the severity of the illness if infected

My point still stands that most vaccines are in the high 90% bracket for stopping you getting a virus/disease

Imagine having 3 polio jabs in 9 months and then catching polio

Im pretty sure you would be asking questions
No one else seems to see this

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #54 on: December 30, 2021, 02:50:01 PM »
I love how you suddenly understand what a tiny percentage is.

Maybe there is hope for liberals yet?

30K of 38M Canadians have died of Covid-19.
25K of those 30K were aged 70+.
4K of the remaining 5K had MULTIPLE underlying health conditions.
Over half or the 1K Canadians under age 70 who died who had no health conditions were overweight or obese.

NOW DO THE MATH:

FEWER THAN 500 HEALTHY NON-OBESE CANADIANS UNDER AGE 70 HAVE DIED OF COVID.

Let that sink in.

I've said many many times on this board that Covid would be a non-issue as long as hospitals were not overwhelmed as they are in many places in the US

Right now it's the unvaccinated that are overwhelming our hospitals and not only is it taking a toll on the people working in hospitals it's also impacting everyone else's ability to get healthcare and most importantly those who need lifesaving healthcare.

It's also costing a shit ton of money to treat these unvaccinated people when they could have just gotten the vaccination for free.

Let that sink in

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2021-covid-surge-shows-overwhelming-cost-of-being-unvaccinated-america/

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: December 30, 2021, 02:53:03 PM »
I've said many many times on this board that Covid would be a non-issue as long as hospitals were not overwhelmed as they are in many places in the US

Right now it's the unvaccinated that are overwhelming our hospitals and not only is it taking a toll on the people working in hospitals it's also impacting everyone else's ability to get healthcare and most importantly those who need lifesaving healthcare.

It's also costing a shit ton of money to treat these unvaccinated people when they could have just gotten the vaccination for free.

Let that sink in

https://www.bloomberg.com/graphics/2021-covid-surge-shows-overwhelming-cost-of-being-unvaccinated-america/

Hospitals are always "overwhelmed" during the winter months.

It would also help them if their staff didnt sit at home for 10 days if they have been in contact with someone with a flu virus

here are some UK newspaper headlines from recent years

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #56 on: December 30, 2021, 02:53:31 PM »

Let that sink in

It is a non-issue. This is 100% political. It’s been cold and flu season since September and they can’t tell the difference in testing between the two. Go hide

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #57 on: December 30, 2021, 02:54:04 PM »
My point still stands that most vaccines are in the high 90% bracket for stopping you getting a virus/disease

Imagine having 3 polio jabs in 9 months and then catching polio

Im pretty sure you would be asking questions
No one else seems to see this

And most of the people who have been vaccinated against Covid will not get Covid

And the ones that do get are likely to have a much less severe reaction and won't wind up in the hospital

Keeping you out of the hospital is the bottom line and that's what the vaccine does when compared with those that are unvaccinated.

Rascal full

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: December 30, 2021, 02:55:07 PM »

Bro come on a proper vaccine is totally different from this covid gene therapy crap.I know they changed the dictionary definition but even u know that is suspect.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #59 on: December 30, 2021, 02:56:21 PM »
Absolutely zero reason for this and it’s mostly only in Marxists ran cities

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2021/12/30/d-c-s-democrat-mayor-expect-virtual-learning-throughout-the-semester/

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 30, 2021, 03:02:03 PM »
And most of the people who have been vaccinated against Covid will not get Covid

And the ones that do get are likely to have a much less severe reaction and won't wind up in the hospital

Keeping you out of the hospital is the bottom line and that's what the vaccine does when compared with those that are unvaccinated.

they are getting covid on a regular basis, why do you think they are pushing the booster
The booster is exactly the same as the first two they had
Sajid Javid said "we know two isnt enough, but three is"??????"
30 seconds in

90% of people in hospital have had two jabs, just not the booster

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2021, 03:23:19 PM »

Suicide wish? Prime, I'm sure there are local playhouses you can get involved with if you are this into dramatics.

People die...problem is not at a higher rate than normal. First "pandemic" where world population grew by many millions.

You are comparing apples and oranges. Many things are can be attributed to population growth including improvements in medical science and standard of living, i.e. food and shelter. Rather than look at population growth over the last 2 years, look at how many more people died than in the years prior to 2020. More importantly is that for the past 69 years preceding the onset of the pandemic the death rate consistently fell every year.

Each year from 1950 to 2019 the world death rate fell. In the past two years it has increased by 66 per 1,000 people or gone from 7,579 to 7,645 per 1,000 people. Today there are nearly 8 billion people in the world. This is not taking into account that the death rate was falling prior to the pandemic and likely would have continued to do so.   

The world population in 2021 grew at a rate of 1.03%, in 2020 the rate was 1.05% per year, (down from 1.08% in 2019, 1.10% in 2018, and 1.12% in 2017).

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2021, 03:47:56 PM »
Each year from 1950 to 2019 the world death rate fell. In the past two years it has increased by 66 per 1,000 people or gone from 7,579 to 7,645 per 1,000 people.

Bad math.

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2021, 03:51:42 PM »

Patently untrue.

EDIT: vaccinated people make up a higher percentage of current COVID cases in Canada than their share in the population.

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #64 on: December 30, 2021, 05:37:57 PM »
Patently untrue.

EDIT: vaccinated people make up a higher percentage of current COVID cases in Canada than their share in the population.

The number that counts is ICU admissions.

here was just a single open bed in a sixth-floor intensive care unit at the main campus of the Cleveland Clinic on Thursday morning, where about 90 percent of I.C.U. patients were unvaccinated.

15% of the US is unvaccinated yet the unvaccinated make up 90% of the ICU admissions. That's insane!

That means the unvaccinated are 60 TIMES more likely to end up in the ICU!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #65 on: December 30, 2021, 05:57:53 PM »

here was just a single open bed in a sixth-floor intensive care unit at the main campus of the Cleveland Clinic on Thursday morning, where about 90 percent of I.C.U. patients were unvaccinated.

15% of the US is unvaccinated yet the unvaccinated make up 90% of the ICU admissions. That's insane!

Sure it does..lol

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 01, 2022, 05:06:27 AM »

Make sure you get all your booster shots, Straw.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 01, 2022, 06:43:49 AM »

or it could read four fifths of patients are double jabbed...

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: January 01, 2022, 07:44:01 AM »
You are comparing apples and oranges. Many things are can be attributed to population growth including improvements in medical science and standard of living, i.e. food and shelter. Rather than look at population growth over the last 2 years, look at how many more people died than in the years prior to 2020. More importantly is that for the past 69 years preceding the onset of the pandemic the death rate consistently fell every year.

Each year from 1950 to 2019 the world death rate fell. In the past two years it has increased by 66 per 1,000 people or gone from 7,579 to 7,645 per 1,000 people. Today there are nearly 8 billion people in the world. This is not taking into account that the death rate was falling prior to the pandemic and likely would have continued to do so.   

The world population in 2021 grew at a rate of 1.03%, in 2020 the rate was 1.05% per year, (down from 1.08% in 2019, 1.10% in 2018, and 1.12% in 2017).

Hopeless. Spinning for your overlords. SAD

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 01, 2022, 07:44:59 AM »
Matt just destroyed all the lib hopes on this page.

/ thread

Freemason

• Getbig III
  • Tree Trimmer Extraordinaire
« Reply #70 on: January 01, 2022, 03:00:44 PM »

First of all, you have shit information as I am related to an ICU nurse AT the Cleveland Clinic. That is a lie. They are currently at almost 90% total patients in ICU fully vaxxed and about 45% of patients with Covid are UNVAXXED. (With Covid also means likely there for other reasons).

No one has up-to-date ICU vaccination stats-that information is not uploaded to any centralized database. The most recent numbers collected in the US nationally were up to JULY. Those numbers included all the months since Nov 2020 and obviously NO ONE was vaxxed and we didn’t even start the roll out nationally until march or April. So yes, if you take all the ICU patients from Nov 2020 through July 2021 (over half those months admissions were from patients with ZERO vaccine availability) then you have the 90% number. It’s a bullshit stat spouted ad nauseam. A lie repeated so often it seems suspicious.

Current ICU stats for Florida where I am are similar-over 60% hospitalized WITH Covid are fully vaxxed. Despite all you see on the news very few people are hospitalized PRIMARILY FOR COVID.

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
« Reply #71 on: January 01, 2022, 03:20:47 PM »

First of all, you have shit information as I am related to an ICU nurse AT the Cleveland Clinic. That is a lie. They are currently at almost 90% total patients in ICU fully vaxxed and about 45% of patients with Covid are UNVAXXED. (With Covid also means likely there for other reasons).

No one has up-to-date ICU vaccination stats-that information is not uploaded to any centralized database. The most recent numbers collected in the US nationally were up to JULY. Those numbers included all the months since Nov 2020 and obviously NO ONE was vaxxed and we didn’t even start the roll out nationally until march or April. So yes, if you take all the ICU patients from Nov 2020 through July 2021 (over half those months admissions were from patients with ZERO vaccine availability) then you have the 90% number. It’s a bullshit stat spouted ad nauseam. A lie repeated so often it seems suspicious.

Current ICU stats for Florida where I am are similar-over 60% hospitalized WITH Covid are fully vaxxed. Despite all you see on the news very few people are hospitalized PRIMARILY FOR COVID.

Thanks for this, he just parrots facebook nonsense and provides no citation

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: January 01, 2022, 03:30:25 PM »
You are comparing apples and oranges.
  • Both are fruit
  • Both are round
  • Both are edible
  • Both contain fructose
  • Both grow on trees
  • Both are human food sources
The list goes on

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 01, 2022, 03:31:55 PM »
Thanks for this, he just parrots facebook nonsense and provides no citation
Cmon- OAK is just a permaTroll. We get them routinely on here. It's the price for free speech!

OAK

• Getbig V
  • "My new company is TOTALLY not a scam."
« Reply #74 on: January 01, 2022, 03:32:36 PM »

90% of COVID Patients vaccinated and 45% unvaccinated?

Sorry, can you explain this.