Author Topic: California deputy district attorney, outspoken critic of vaccine mandates, dies  (Read 6080 times)

Never1AShow

• Getbig V
  • World Record Holder in French Toast Diving
The status of her comorbidities is:  We do not know.

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Does that fact that billionaire Barry Sherman , the largest producer of ivermectin, strangled along with his wife just before the pandemic have anything to do with this? Loll

Barry Sherman died in 2017...you're about 3 years off ..
A

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
Another random so-called "healthy anti-mandator/vaxxer" just pops up and dies again but the pro "mandators" never die who don't follow the mandates ::).  I'll just pretend that never happens.

I mean y'all will off millions of your own in wars so it's nothing to off a couple of whistleblowers.   

Lartinos

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
The framing is brilliant at times.

Not with this story; many idiots know this story is ridiculous.

A good example would be the French Canadian director who died.

Because they didn’t say “unvaxxed” that means he got the death shot.

Then they say he was into wim hof as misdirection.

Although evil, I’m impressed by their tactics.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
I absolutely love stories like this! Fools who refuse "to believe" in covid, as if it were some kind of religion. Such idiots often prefer to trust a 2,000 year old fairy tale rather than modern science.

Here in The Netherlands this "sceptic" 53 year old moron died last week:

dutchnews.nl/news/2021/12/dutch-vaccine-sceptic-and-anti-lockdown-campaigner-dies-from-coronavirus/

Yes, we have very decent healthcare available for everyone. This over-50-year-old lunatic just refused to get a free vaccination. So he choked to death hahaha

Darwin's law at its finest.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Yep, I found another one. Extra funny if it's one of those religious freaks who think the bible (or an imaginary god) will protect them.
If only such fools would read a history book.

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/12/01/marcus-lamb-christian-daystar-television-network-dies-covid/8820884002/

Imagine being 64 years old, diabetic, and than thinking praying will prevent you from choking.

The sheer stupidity is mind boggling.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
Yep, I found another one. Extra funny if it's one of those religious freaks who think the bible (or an imaginary god) will protect them.

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/health/2021/12/01/marcus-lamb-christian-daystar-television-network-dies-covid/8820884002/

Imagine being 64 years old, diabetic, and than thinking praying will prevent you from choking.

Most people his age and with his condition havent choked and they didnt even pray

AbrahamG

• Getbig V
  • Team Pfizer
I absolutely love stories like this! Fools who refuse "to believe" in covid, as if it were some kind of religion. Such idiots often prefer to trust a 2,000 year old fairy tale rather than modern science.

dutchnews.nl/news/2021/12/dutch-vaccine-sceptic-and-anti-lockdown-campaigner-dies-from-coronavirus/

Yes, we have very decent healthcare available for everyone. This over-50-year-old lunatic just refused to get a free vaccination. So he choked to death hahaha

I'm unfamiliar with your previous work or where you've been but I like the cut of your jib.  No homo.   ;D

Taffin

• Getbig V
  • Training out my gay penor...

RIP

For some reason, this reminds me of one of the Thomas Harris books - maybe the last one, 'Lecter' - where one of Hannibal's 'hobbies' was collecting news clippings of churches etc. collapsing on their praying parishioners... he enjoyed the irony, the wicked man...
T

Matt

• Getbig V
  • YouTube FitnessByMatt
Amazing what you can deduce from a photo.

Prime said that from his reading, she had no comorbidities. If she had no comorbidities, what else is left?

Age and body weight.

At 46, age wasn't a factor as Prime said. Under 10,000 Americans aged 40-49 have died of COVID, out of over 40 MILLION in that age group.

That leaves body weight - are we not able to deduce from the photo that she isn't overweight or obese?

If she is an actual COVID death, her death is an anomaly given that 99.98% of Americans aged 40-49 haven't died of COVID. But Straw Man doesn't understand what "cherry picking" is.

Hey, Straw Man - do you know why this is NATIONAL NEWS? BECAUSE OF HOW RARE COVID DEATHS ARE AT THAT AGE. IF THEY HAPPEN SO OFTEN, WHY IS EVERY BIG CASE LIKE THIS PUBLICIZED?

So thank you for proving MY point. You wouldn't need to report on young deaths if they were common. You posting this just proves how rare it is.

It's amazing how leftists like you claim to hate the billionaire class, yet you are the biggest salesman for Big Pharma and Phizer.  ::)

Oh - and I'm still unvaccinated.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/orange-county-deputy-district-attorney-kelly-ernby-dies/2790991/

'Don Wagner, an Orange County supervisor, who confirmed how she died, said she was was "a breath of fresh air interested in politics."

Wagner says he has been vaccinated but he doesn't know if Ernby did the same.

"I never heard Kelly say, 'Don't get a vaccine,'" he said. "Everything I heard was, 'Make an informed decision. It is your decision to make.'"

Ernby died of complications due to COVID-19 but Wagner says she was home when it happened.

She was gardening, a blood clot took her life. She was not in the hospital suffering from COVID, he said.'

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
Going forward, I’m not bothering to post anything new.

This is how the scam works. If you get a positive test reading, the cause of death is corona and nothing else counts.

There was a story about a 20-year-old who died of corona. Turned out he also had leukemia.

Zillotch

• Getbig V
  • the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever
https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/local/orange-county-deputy-district-attorney-kelly-ernby-dies/2790991/

Wagner says he has been vaccinated but he doesn't know if Ernby did the same.

Ernby died of complications due to COVID-19 but Wagner says she was home when it happened.

She was gardening, a blood clot took her life. She was not in the hospital suffering from COVID, he said.'

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/americas-frontline-doctors-covid-vaccinated-can-shed-spike-protein-harming-unvaccinated/

'As these experimental vaccines create ‘spike proteins,’ vaccinated individuals ‘can shed some of these particles to close contacts’ causing disease in them, including in children.

experimental vaccines produce many trillions of spike proteins in their recipients, these vaccinated individuals “can shed some of these (spike protein) particles to close contacts,” causing disease in them.

a document from Pfizer’s experimental trials in which the pharmaceutical giant “acknowledges this mechanism” of potential shedding

As the document states, one can be “exposed to [the] study intervention due to environmental exposure,” including “by inhalation or skin contact” with someone involved in the study, or with another who has been exposed in the same way.

thus cases around the world of “pericarditis, shingles, pneumonia, blood clots in the extremities and brain, Bell’s Palsy, vaginal bleeding and miscarriages have been reported in persons who are near persons who have been vaccinated.” Such shedding also “appears to be causing wide variety of autoimmune disease (where the body attacks its own tissue) in some persons.”'

'Ernby’s sister posted that most members of their family had been vaccinated'

https://www.ocregister.com/2022/01/04/husband-kelly-ernby-wasnt-vaccinated-when-she-died-of-covid-19-complications/

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
I lied:

Wasn’t Israel the first country to get Vaxxed?

Omicron wave shatters Israel's daily infection record - Israel News - Haaretz.com

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/omicron-wave-shatters-israel-s-daily-infection-record-1.10515686

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.

Are there that many who Think there isnt a China Virus around ?
I'd say it's the Quickly Produced Trial Vaccines that came from China that most have concerns about.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Prime said that from his reading, she had no comorbidities. If she had no comorbidities, what else is left?

Age and body weight.

At 46, age wasn't a factor as Prime said. Under 10,000 Americans aged 40-49 have died of COVID, out of over 40 MILLION in that age group.

That leaves body weight - are we not able to deduce from the photo that she isn't overweight or obese?

If she is an actual COVID death, her death is an anomaly given that 99.98% of Americans aged 40-49 haven't died of COVID. But Straw Man doesn't understand what "cherry picking" is.

Hey, Straw Man - do you know why this is NATIONAL NEWS? BECAUSE OF HOW RARE COVID DEATHS ARE AT THAT AGE. IF THEY HAPPEN SO OFTEN, WHY IS EVERY BIG CASE LIKE THIS PUBLICIZED?

So thank you for proving MY point. You wouldn't need to report on young deaths if they were common. You posting this just proves how rare it is.

It's amazing how leftists like you claim to hate the billionaire class, yet you are the biggest salesman for Big Pharma and Phizer.  ::)

Oh - and I'm still unvaccinated.

Age is a big one. So is obesity. And some people apparently just are very susceptible to this chinese virus.
Such as this American virus denier:

the-sun.com/news/3339134/stephen-harmon-anti-vax-covid-death/

Looking at his photos he seems to have a relatively high BMI. No idea if he had underlying illnesses. But quite young, only 34.

Religious guy. To my knowledge never in the history of mankind has praying either prevented or cured a disease. Otherwise, no one would die of cancer. Just praying would be enough, right?
Unfortunately, in the real world, things do not work this way.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
Are there that many who Think there isnt a China Virus around ?
I'd say it's the Quickly Produced Trial Vaccines that came from China that most have concerns about.

Nobody here in The Netherlands, or any EU country / Switzerland or Norway, to my knowledge, gets a weird poor quality Russian or Chinese vaccine. Only Moderna, Pfizer/BioNTech etc.

Russian / Chinese vaccines hardly offer any protection. In Chile they had vaccinated many people very quickly. But still many deaths.
Cause: they vaccinated with a Chinese vaccine that only gave 3% protection after one shot.

wilsoncenter.org/blog-post/china-we-trust-field-testing-coronavac-chile

Best Western vaccines get more than 90% protection, two weeks after the second shot.

Skylge

• Getbig IV
I lied:

Wasn’t Israel the first country to get Vaxxed?

Omicron wave shatters Israel's daily infection record - Israel News - Haaretz.com

https://www.haaretz.com/israel-news/omicron-wave-shatters-israel-s-daily-infection-record-1.10515686

Infections are one thing, hospitalizations are the real problem. If a million people get infected, but nobody needs a hospital bed of IC, than it's not that severe of a problem.

Israel is way ahead of any other Western country, but alas, a sizable portion of their population are religious fundamentalists. Both Christian and muslims.
Those groups refuse to be vaccinated, on irrational religious grounds. And thus sabotage the efforts of the Isreali cabinet.

That's also the idea of getting vaccinated: you still might get the chinese virus, but don't have to go to the hospital, and you do not die from it.
Which is a nice thing, especially is you are a high risk group.
Elderly, basically anyone over 40, obese, smokers, certain illnesses etc etc.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!

Age is a big one. So is obesity. And some people apparently just are very susceptible to this chinese virus.

Looking at his photos he seems to have a relatively high BMI. No idea if he had underlying illnesses. But quite young, only 34.

Religious guy. To my knowledge never in the history of mankind has praying either prevented or cured a disease. Otherwise, no one would die of cancer. Just praying would be enough, right?

Obese Pre and Type I Diabetics.  He also appeared to be into the alternative lifestyle which leads to bacterial infections but we'll pretend otherwise.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

If you believe in God then you have to accept that its God thats given you cancer in the first place.

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino

No, he said he didn't see any listed.

Doesn't mean they didn't exist, were just not in the article.

Not uncommon.
Y

jwb

• Getbig V
My wife, a Radiologist, is seeing WAY more kids with COVID pneumonia the past few weeks.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
My wife, a Radiologist, is seeing WAY more kids with COVID pneumonia the past few weeks.

thats impressive, is that a new variant?

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
Maybe she had a heart attack laughing at Straw Mans obsession with Trump and everything Trump related ???

If that's true, she certainly had a comorbidity.  ;)