Author Topic: Shouldnt we have experts and pro`s contributing here ?  (Read 7013 times)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
Re: Shouldnt we have experts and pro`s contributing here ?
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2006, 07:45:05 AM »
Pumpster , man do you say the same things over and over.Can i ask you a question , whats wrong with you ? Case in point 400 + pages of Ronnie vs Dorian , now you pulling that repetitive shyte once again

Say something about training...give your ADD a rest... ;D ;D ;D

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2006, 05:30:58 PM »
This troll is probably another account of an existing member. Ignore.

bump

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: October 30, 2006, 05:42:28 AM »
Pumpster and JPM are probably the most knowledgeable people on the subject of training that post regularly on the board. No offense to anyone else! Maybe studying routines of past greats from the 70's (where they supposedly all trained pretty similarly) might help you find a good routine.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: October 30, 2006, 06:25:01 AM »
Does he now , he sure fooled me with the way he behaves...verry laaame.

He may verry well be,but thats not my case.I too know alot,so do you and evrybody else , bit i still would wanna ask pro`s/experts stuff.AND I WOULD KNOW THATS ITS COMING FROM A REPUTABLE SOURCE

Pumster chose to take an isolated/seldom case where a pro didnt know much and made it a norm and generalised it, so that we should assume that he or some other psn knows more.DUMB

Tired of him.

Luvspot : Please feel free to direct all you trainin queries to this pumpster guy.I wont, the way he carries himself puts me off from him.And then you wanna know why a person WONT put trust in what a person like this says.No thanks

Read the TITLE to the thread and then post.answer THAT question

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: October 30, 2006, 06:29:29 AM »
Continue to bitch while saying nothing it's funny . ;D

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #30 on: October 30, 2006, 06:46:03 AM »
Lame.

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: October 30, 2006, 06:46:47 AM »
You're boring.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: October 30, 2006, 06:49:47 AM »
Pumpster do you know how much tiiiime you spend on this board ?

You're boring.

Is this your way of, as you claim ,`contributing`

You are so Laaaaame.

Get a life man

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: October 30, 2006, 06:56:53 AM »
She replied that she took a bar & lifted it up & down (barbell curls) which freaked the interviewer out.

This may sound ironic or stupid, but I think that's one of the most fundamental things to know about training.

For example: If you want to work lats, hang onto a bar and pull yourself up. For chest, lie down and push something in a straight line upwards. So simple, you don't even need names for the exercises! I mean, if everyone went and learnt something about how to stretch and contract each muscle, you wouldn't need any fancy names or anyone to teach you how to train, as you'd simply go by what contracts the muscle.

Agreed, it's easier to open a book of training exercises and go by that (hell, it's what I do), but I'm just saying that BBing doesn't need to be fancy names and things. You just find what works, by doing whatever it is.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #34 on: October 30, 2006, 06:57:57 AM »
I just recently found this board

And im not sure yet , but as far as the topics iv read on this board , no real experts or pro`s contribute much.And they are the ones whose advice we should be listening to

Pro`s - experts help a guy out...chime in pleease

...Seriously

The pro's can't give you any advice you can use unless you are on a ton of gear like they are, never read workouts in magazines by pro's and think you can handle that volume of sets unless you are on a ton of gear.
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #35 on: October 30, 2006, 07:05:05 AM »
The pro's can't give you any advice you can use unless you are on a ton of gear like they are, never read workouts in magazines by pro's and think you can handle that volume of sets unless you are on a ton of gear.

I thoroughly appreciate your input , well said.I also thought of that.But bear in mind , that training has sooo many aspects to it.Like i said before , that asking a Q about whats best for back detail , a pro can certainly provide answers.There are many questions like that.So we dont only have to say that they cant help us because we cant match their poundages.I think we`re smarter than that , that we can adjust the workouts accordingly

Pros on 1 side.The Experts i also speak about.What about them ? In fact experts even more can help us , because they are most knowledgeable

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: October 30, 2006, 07:06:40 AM »
I thoroughly appreciate your input Pros on 1 side.The Experts i also speak about.What about them ? In fact experts even more can help us , because they are most knowledgeable
It's pretty obvious stuff that's said regularly in forums dude. Not even true if you knew better-drugs are not a factor in many aspects of training actually.

Get to work reading the links readily available online, or get in touch with some pros. So far you've said and shared absolutely ZERO of your own info, a horrible example for such a whiner.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: October 30, 2006, 07:09:40 AM »
This may sound ironic or stupid, but I think that's one of the most fundamental things to know about training.

For example: If you want to work lats, hang onto a bar and pull yourself up. For chest, lie down and push something in a straight line upwards. So simple, you don't even need names for the exercises! I mean, if everyone went and learnt something about how to stretch and contract each muscle, you wouldn't need any fancy names or anyone to teach you how to train, as you'd simply go by what contracts the muscle.

Agreed, it's easier to open a book of training exercises and go by that (hell, it's what I do), but I'm just saying that BBing doesn't need to be fancy names and things. You just find what works, by doing whatever it is.

Its those same fancy names that are telling you whatto do in that book . they contributed to it dude

Now wouldnt it be nice to have a 1 on 1 forum with those ppl where  you can ask them questions that you need.Alll the question you have arent answered in every book you read, theres always something more that you wanna know that they havent covered

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: October 30, 2006, 07:10:51 AM »
Now wouldnt it be nice to have a 1 on 1 forum with those ppl where  you can ask them questions that you need.
This freeloader's trying to get what pros charge for, while saying that no one else's experiences are worthwhile. That in itself means there's a lack of sophistication to go with the unfriendliness.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #39 on: October 30, 2006, 07:13:22 AM »
It's pretty obvious stuff that's said regularly in forums dude.

Get to work reading the links readily available online, or get in touch with some pros. So far you've said and shared absolutely ZERO of your own info, a horrible example for such a whiner.

Such a Knowledgeable nutjob you are :)

This is a *Q* & A  board is it not....well i got alotta questions that i wanna know answers to

Pumpster youre SUCH an idiot

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #40 on: October 30, 2006, 07:21:13 AM »
Oh deffinitely experts should advise :) I cant beleive that even a question

Look at ANY topic on the board and you find a reason to follow what a PRO / EXPERT says over anyone else

We have got verry GENERAL ideas of training.Taining is dynamic man.Its full of intracacies...especially this is an area where ppl who have experience can help.*Their* own experiences are textbooks for us , what theyve found out to be better (be it training / nutrtion) when theyve applied certain thangs and they results they got.

Its a given that results will never be typical ... but rather individual

They pro`s and experts have TRULY walked the walked.They advice is much more reliable than anything anybody else would say

What makes you think that a pro has more knowledge over someone thats been training for lets say, 10-15-20 or more years?

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #41 on: October 30, 2006, 07:22:02 AM »
This freeloader's trying to get what pros charge for, while saying that no one else's experiences are worthwhile. That in itself means there's a lack of sophistication to go with the unfriendliness.

Nope.

Well if you WANT to go down that route.Well athletes are sponsored by mags right ? They go on the boards and still give away the dirt and their opinions about things.Shouldnt they then save all their commments and opions and interviews for the mags who pay them , and then you can go out and BUY them mags.Why are you reading these opinions and interviews for free then ? You think MD wpouldnt want to give Lee`s response about the IFBBs offer in their mags , so that ppl can buy it and read it there ?

And then promise me this : if you ever meet a Pro , dont ever ask them anything in regards to training or their diet or anything.Hey you gotta PAY FOR THAT :) You especially

Like i said, *if* a pro in his own mind decides that he can help out , i would certainly appreciate that

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: October 30, 2006, 07:25:10 AM »
Say something about training. Contribute. Post previous magazine training articles. Go to Priest's posts for training advice and/or ask him to come here. Do it, bigmouth.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: October 30, 2006, 07:26:09 AM »
What makes you think that a pro has more knowledge over someone thats been training for lets say, 10-15-20 or more years?

You let me know how to decipher , just by seeing someones name on a board , if they have trained for 10-15-20 years ???

Deffinitely i can trust someone like that , i know would  :D

Atleast with an expert / pro you get the indication that they know of what they speak

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: October 30, 2006, 07:27:27 AM »
Deffinitely i can trust someone like that , i know would
If you had a clue you wouldn't make generalizations about everyone else. You should really comment on JPM's advice as well as starting to make your own training contributions.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: October 30, 2006, 07:30:49 AM »
Say something about training. Contribute. Post previous magazine training articles. Go to Priest's posts for training advice and/or ask him to come here. Do it, bigmouth.

Lol.You just set yourself up everytime you open your damn mouth 6000 :)

You remember something hey , eevrything you tell me to do something , you must do aswell...hypocrite

And eevrytime you have a gripe about they way someone has placed in a show , dont start a thread, you go ahead and write a letter to BEN WEIDER , please , contribute.Do it

You so crazy

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: October 30, 2006, 07:31:45 AM »
hahahaahahahah He just can't bring himself to actually say anything (1) positive or (2) substantive about anything to do with training. All fluff.

Then he demands content from others while discrediting the contributions already here. Hypocrite. ;D

I want you to PM Priest & Chick to begin with, get them over here if you care that much. Hurry.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: October 30, 2006, 07:48:23 AM »
again , you talking in circles  6000.And you dont make any sense.Go and reeeeead what i said, im here to ASK

hypocrite , you Discredited *THE PRO`S*

.........and now..... ?

........................ ...................

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: October 30, 2006, 07:49:30 AM »

silly little man.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #49 on: October 30, 2006, 08:02:11 AM »
This is all you like to do pumpster , *argue*.Youre the 1 who  needs to stop being negative

Just go read that Hulkster thread , and ppl will see that to this verry day you are arguing over there

THATS most annoying