Author Topic: Shouldnt we have experts and pro`s contributing here ?  (Read 7005 times)

Rampage

• Getbig IV
Shouldnt we have experts and pro`s contributing here ?
« on: October 28, 2006, 04:19:14 PM »
I just recently found this board

And im not sure yet , but as far as the topics iv read on this board , no real experts or pro`s contribute much.And they are the ones whose advice we should be listening to

Pro`s - experts help a guy out...chime in pleease

...Seriously

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
Re: Shouldnt we have experts and pro`s contributing here ?
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2006, 04:21:32 PM »
Go to the V board. Tell them you are danielsons friend. Many pros post there undercover, they'll help you out.
E

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2006, 04:56:19 PM »

....uhhhuhh ..

Well if you said it , then i must verry well go and do that now shouldnt i ???  ???

Ay i feel soo happy now that you told me this , its like a life changing moment for me *eeeish*.... can i sing a song for you ,pls saa? Ok doesnt matter ,maybe nex time ok ??

listen up bitches - danielssam has spoketh`

10 q saaa

have a damn skippy day  :)

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Who wants a mustache ride?
« Reply #3 on: October 28, 2006, 05:26:28 PM »
I just recently found this board

And im not sure yet , but as far as the topics iv read on this board , no real experts or pro`s contribute much.And they are the ones whose advice we should be listening to

Pro`s - experts help a guy out...chime in pleease

...Seriously

Yes, it would be nice. But what pro is going to come in and bs everyone with basic training programs? Pros do the same stuff we do. They have just found what combination works best for them and have been doing it forever. The only time someone comes here to inquire about their training is when they arent sure about a movement or if their program is "overtraining" them.

Tell us what it is you are looking for specifically. What can a pro tell you that anyone else cant?

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: October 28, 2006, 05:43:50 PM »
Oh deffinitely experts should advise :) I cant beleive that even a question

Look at ANY topic on the board and you find a reason to follow what a PRO / EXPERT says over anyone else

We have got verry GENERAL ideas of training.Taining is dynamic man.Its full of intracacies...especially this is an area where ppl who have experience can help.*Their* own experiences are textbooks for us , what theyve found out to be better (be it training / nutrtion) when theyve applied certain thangs and they results they got.

Its a given that results will never be typical ... but rather individual

They pro`s and experts have TRULY walked the walked.They advice is much more reliable than anything anybody else would say

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #5 on: October 28, 2006, 05:55:50 PM »
Hey, I'll admit that when I have a question I would love to just say "Hey Priest! How should I..." and have him answer. You are right, it is about being dynamic, but its a bit hard to do without getting ALL the facts out of the person asking the questions. The facts being deit, training programs, form, variety in exercise, not to mention that even if someone did post all of this it is seeing them in action that gets the best results. The dynamics are not to be decided by anyone but the person doing the training. If you keep proper records and experiment when you feel you are at a plateau then you should be able to figure it out yourself. Through years and years of trial and error (not error as in injury).

Seriously, I think we can help eachother just as well. I got much info and help here when I started out a few years back. I am still learning and so is EVERYONE else.

Now, with that being said, bring on the pros!!!!

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 28, 2006, 05:58:04 PM »
Maybe people can record their workouts and diets in Excel spreadsheets so they can post them and not have to try and explain it all to us?

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7 on: October 28, 2006, 06:01:19 PM »
Oh deffinitely experts should advise  I cant beleive that even a question

Look at ANY topic on the board and you find a reason to follow what a PRO / EXPERT says over anyone else

We have got verry GENERAL ideas of training.Taining is dynamic man.Its full of intracacies...especially this is an area where ppl who have experience can help.*Their* own experiences are textbooks for us , what theyve found out to be better (be it training / nutrtion) when theyve applied certain thangs and they results they got.

Its a given that results will never be typical ... but rather individual

They pro`s and experts have TRULY walked the walked.They advice is much more reliable than anything anybody else would say

Some of what you said is based on assumptions, starting with the one about their advice being reliable. Various pros don't have a clue about training methods outside of what they do, and don't necessarily even know the most effective program for themselves but have the genetics. Many times i have followed a pros advice only to find that it doesn't apply.

A little like asking major league athletes to apply their knowledge to coaching or teaching-doesn't necessarily follow. A pros advice is worth reading definitely, but (1) is already available from many sources, and (2) should be tried but may or may not help.

Good idea what was said earlier-helping one anothe incuding monitoring of programs.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: October 28, 2006, 06:13:41 PM »
Man , ,Dont argue for arguments sake.You make idiots out of you AND me.Its tiring

Everyone would like input from the experts / pros - `nuff said

If someone asks a question about back detail and if PRIEST is reading this question and advises that in his experience WIDE GRIP ROWING is ideal for back detail- heck , thats great and highly RELIABLE information

Now enuff

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 28, 2006, 06:14:35 PM »
Offer something yourself instead of whining. If you knew something you'd realize that you can gain from the experiences of others at virtually any level.

Include your own experiences and links to the ton of online training articles written by pros about training.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: October 28, 2006, 06:29:35 PM »
Whose whining ??? Major malfunction on that analysis

This IS my suggestions that  pros should contribute here

Im sure that a pro can give better advice than i would , despite your AMAZING reponse in regards to pro`s LACK of credibilty and knowledge

We all know that they are here on getbi contributing on the main gossip board , then they can read these Qs and offer something too.Obviousoly not a huuuge discussion , a line o two or one post will suffice even

Who the hell says `naah i rather have advice from an novice as opposed to aan expert`

You want to fight me on this , but yet you know its true

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: October 28, 2006, 06:42:03 PM »
No one is "fighting you." Just trying to be real.

Please, by all means, if you have a valid idea as to how we get these pros to comment on every question graces the training board, tell us.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: October 28, 2006, 07:06:16 PM »
By having a topic that discusses this verry  thing...it will bring attention atleast to it

You taLking an extreme now by wanting pro`s to cotribute to EVERY single topic.You cant guarentee that and nobody can hold a gun to theyr heard to do that - its up to them.

But by voicing an opinon that we WOULD like to get the advice and views on training , maybe they can realise something and step in slowly but surely and help out

You say your being REAL ? about what??? If youre talking about pro`s not helping out or giving their time to talk to us , then thats stupid.I would never thought i would get a chance to speak to pro`s and yet we can share our views and arguments everyday on the gossip board with them.So explain to me what you are being REAL about ???

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 28, 2006, 08:13:46 PM »
So explain to me what you are being REAL about

Suggest ways to get some pros, or...

Start contributing..

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #14 on: October 28, 2006, 08:27:31 PM »
Suggest ways to get some pros, or...

Start contributing..

hahaha... you're going to make them cry

Stubborn

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: October 28, 2006, 09:01:30 PM »

hahaha... you're going to make them cry

The pros ???

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods

Sculpter

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #17 on: October 29, 2006, 04:24:29 AM »
Actually you may be surprised at what some of the pros know when it comes to training.Back in the 80's there was a magazine writer that was interviewing a Ms O I think it was.He had asked what she did for her arms She replied that she took a bar & lifted it up & down (barbell curls) which freaked the interviewer out.She didn't know any names for any of the exercises that she performed supposedly.The entire interview went that way according to the mag writer.The Ms O only did what her trainer showed her to do.A bunch of BS or no?Since it's from a magazine you have to wonder but does make a person go hmmmm.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #18 on: October 29, 2006, 05:34:23 AM »
Actually you may be surprised at what some of the pros know when it comes to training.Back in the 80's there was a magazine writer that was interviewing a Ms O I think it was.He had asked what she did for her arms She replied that she took a bar & lifted it up & down (barbell curls) which freaked the interviewer out.She didn't know any names for any of the exercises that she performed supposedly.The entire interview went that way according to the mag writer.The Ms O only did what her trainer showed her to do.A bunch of BS or no?Since it's from a magazine you have to wonder but does make a person go hmmmm.

yawn... long boring post... keep em interresting... or at least keep em short

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: October 29, 2006, 06:20:19 AM »
wooo...

the more you talk the more you lose credibilty make ppl realise that having 3000 posts means shit - what actual credibility does your `3000` post marathon give you when you talk nonsense - utter complete moron

Bring on the experts - and get rid of these morons

Pumpster - so how about you ALSO contribute instead of keep asking someone else to.

And if you ask me , if the head persons in charge of this site understand that ppl WANt to talk to pros/experts in regards to training , then THOSE in charge can relay the message to them and ask them to try to stop by now and then to contribute.Shawn Ray or any expert  is much more  likely to listen to Ron or someone else higher up ,rather than me

Get it ? Got It ? Good.

Your turn Mr 6000

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #20 on: October 29, 2006, 06:22:20 AM »
wooo...

the more you talk the more you lose credibilty make ppl realise that having 3000 posts means shit - what actual credibility does your `3000` post marathon give you when you talk nonsense - utter complete moron

Pumpster - so how about you ALSO contribute instead of keep asking someone else to.

And if you ask me , if the head persons in charge of this site understand that ppl WANt to talk to pros/experts in regards to training , then THOSE in charge can relay the message to them and ask them to try to stop by now and then to contribute.Shawn Ray or any expert  is much more  likely to listen to Ron or someone else higher up ,rather than me

Get it ? Got It ? Good.

Your turn Mr 6000

Did you go to the V and tell them danielson sent you? That is where Lee Haney and Dorian post, under false names of course.
E

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2006, 06:24:40 AM »

Get it ? Got It ? Good.

Your turn Mr 6000
We've already are contributing. Your turn, instead of complaining some more.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2006, 06:30:20 AM »
Gewd for you 6000

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: October 29, 2006, 06:39:03 AM »
Gewd for you 6000
This troll is probably another account of an existing member. Ignore.

Rampage

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: October 29, 2006, 07:06:53 AM »
This troll is probably another account of an existing member. Ignore.

Nope.  ;D

Pumpster , man do you say the same things over and over.Can i ask you a question , whats wrong with you ? Case in point 400 + pages of Ronnie vs Dorian , now you pulling that repetitive shyte once again

Stupid , stupid man

....enuff with it already , give it a rest