Author Topic: I should have done the NPC Carolina Clash  (Read 16300 times)

whitewidow

Re: I should have done the NPC Carolina Clash
« Reply #75 on: November 08, 2006, 10:03:02 PM »
Vince is the man- he will be a PDI pro very soon!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #76 on: November 08, 2006, 10:18:09 PM »
You know, Keith, Melvin is starting to worry me. The combination of a guy with sense and doing silly things hasn't occurred before on Getbig. You have to wonder what the heck is behind this person. What kind of mind thinks like that and persists on a board that slams him like he used to be ridiculed in wrestling as the warmup preliminary boy known as Venom Vince Versace. Time after time he tells us he 'used to' look great but there are never any photos of him then. Melvin is the sort of bloke that would post those images if he had them. He does not hold back and has even presented us with images that no sane person, knowing how this place reacts, would ever contemplate letting us see. So, is this person stupid or just oblivious? I honestly think he might be a masochist and enjoys humiliating himself. He surely has found the right place. He then inflames threads that roast him. I mean, really! Would any intelligent person persist in his own demise?

If Venom Vince Versace has a clue he would capitalize on his infamy and make heaps of money out of being a loser. If he sold Vince G, bee pollen T-shirts they would be a hit. Imagine that prowler pose on a T-shirt with "Venom Vince Versace" underneath. He could have a whole series of them. Heck, I would wear one! He is a marketing genius in reverse. Now he has to capitalize on what he is good at and that is being a laughing stock. I guess no one can expect him to do this but I swear someone should promote him. There is no one else out there like that. The images that appear keep us laughing our asses off as we roll around on the floor. I mean, who else can do that? He isn't a funny guy but he is funny in the way he pontificates and posts as if he is an expert with great credentials. Those two certificates mean bugger all. What would we expect from a guy who can relate to professional bodybuilders and tell them off? Well, let us look at the shape he turns up at on stage. Lo and behold the guy even admits he looks like shit. Gosh, talk about being the opposite of what he thinks he is. The lads here give him advice, tease him, offend him, etc., etc., all to no avail. He continues with his master plan and continues to feel superior to the hapless wannabes on Getbig. We clearly will never see the likes of Goodrum again. The man is a walking stooge of monstrous proportions. It is one of the mysteries of the Irongame that he hasn't been invited to judge or be part of the IFBB mafia.

TheEgoCrusher

• Getbig III
« Reply #77 on: November 08, 2006, 10:30:21 PM »
I'm trying to tell you people...the guy has serious psychological problems.  I think we need to find someone who specializes in body-dismorphia and shuttle vince to him right away.  TA really need a couple sessions, too.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #78 on: November 08, 2006, 10:39:19 PM »
Sanity isn't required to belong to Getbig. Narcissists, exhibitionists, perverts, fetishists, and the simple-minded all assemble here. The delusional are always welcome to provide mirth and diversion.

Goodrum fits right in. The only thing affecting his credibility is the colossal gap between what he says and what he looks like. He holds his own with anyone on Getbig yet got up on stage and removed any respect for his physique. Now, why would a grown man who is establishing a business selling supplements sabotage his own career? That is plainly daft. I honestly think Melvin is following that saying that 'no publicity is bad publicity' to absurd levels. The man has no sense of what it is to construct a persona on line that is respectable. Instead he is making a buffoon out of himself and aggravating that status each and every day he posts here. I doubt any professional could help or cure our Melvin!

Adam Empire

• Getbig IV
  • Gobias Industries
« Reply #79 on: November 08, 2006, 10:48:56 PM »
Let me hit you with an X-frame.  With some more training and dieting for the extra 4 weeks and come down to a middleweight, I would have been a serious contender. 

You are 4 weeks out from a good 8 weeks out pic.
Motherboy (the band).

VIENIO

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: November 08, 2006, 11:06:40 PM »
Vince, seriously, I honestly think that you dont even lift weights, and still for someone that doesnt lift wieghts, you still look like shit.  People that have never seen a gym look better than you.

You talk about how you need to lose water and a bit more time for conditioning etc, YOU NEED TO PUT ON SOME MUSCLE before you do any of that.

You have the balls to step onstage?  Looking like shit and goin onstage gives you some balls, I agree.   But this isnt the case with you, you are dilusional and I cant beleive you embarace yourself like that.

Lastly, with EVERYBODY saying you look like shit, doesnt that give you some clue on how you look. After all everybody cant be wrong.  People need to be judged on how they look-this is bodybuilding-and then make improvements.

Other than the people that you are close with or people that maybe are scared to tell you what they think, did anybody ever told you that you look good?

DOnt get pissed that people are telling you what they think; you post, we react, its just to bad that you look so horrible and everybody is just saying the truth

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
« Reply #81 on: November 09, 2006, 12:09:04 AM »
Vince is a living legend.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: November 09, 2006, 01:15:44 AM »

Sad, but truer words haven't been spoken in this thread. 

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #83 on: November 09, 2006, 01:57:51 AM »
Vince, ignore the haters. It really doesn't matter what people like 'Aushwitz' Adonis and 'fatboy' Kegdrainer think - you have the guts to actually step onto the stage. You've got good biceps, good calves and a pretty good back; you just have to lay off the black mans banquet [fried chicken, watermelon and strawberry milkshakes]. If you nail your conditioning you could do well.

will938

• Getbig III
  • No Bull!
« Reply #84 on: November 09, 2006, 02:45:13 AM »
Vince! it's gets repetitive and boring seeing you say "have you competed" blah blah blah! the fact of the matter is, you should not be competing, your physique is a joke, you look absolutely awful and I'm sure that everyone here, including the haters, is embarrassed for you everytime you get on that stage :o :-[
Team Efferding

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #85 on: November 09, 2006, 03:01:57 AM »
We all know how he looks and he isn't gonna make overnight changes so why not at least give Triple V some advice rather then reminding him of how bad he looked/looks, I mean he is no top NPC competitor but he still gets up on a stage and competes. Yes he is very delusional but maybe, just maybe he will take a look at someones advice given to him, take something from it and apply it. It might sound far fetched for this retard to do something correct but it truly does become unfun to beat up a retard (with words ;)) for the 4th, 5th, 6th....... 36th time.
I

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #86 on: November 09, 2006, 04:24:57 AM »
vince,

seriously, are you a gimmick or just really dillusional

i know, i know that i'm not saying something that hasn't been said a million times over but i have to reiterate it

EBA84

• Competitors
  • Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #87 on: November 09, 2006, 05:06:50 AM »
This guy is as delusional as Billy Gunns. You and Billy should hook up Vince. With all his great bodyparts and yours, you could create one totally shitty bodybuilder.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #88 on: November 09, 2006, 05:08:53 AM »
This guy is as delusional as Billy Gunns. You and Billy should hook up Vince. With all his great bodyparts and yours, you could create one totally shitty bodybuilder.

Billy Guns couldn't hold Triple V's dick while he pisses you Sucka MC.
I

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: November 09, 2006, 05:11:36 AM »
I think I would have had a great change of doing well at the show if continued training and completed as a  middleweight rather than heavyweight.  From what I understood, the show was ran very well and there were a few buddies of mine I could have met that I haven't seen in years.  I could have gained some good experience and  I'll definitely do the show next year that's for sure.

DREAMS ARE FREE    F U CK NUT

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #90 on: November 09, 2006, 05:13:32 AM »

wouldn't he need to start working out to be 4 weeks from an 8 weeks out pic?

Here comes the money shot

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #91 on: November 09, 2006, 05:14:50 AM »
The interesting thing about Vince is that no one believes that he actually works out.
Here comes the money shot

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #92 on: November 09, 2006, 06:08:17 AM »
oh shut the hell up. You give so many excuses it's pathetic. Here are pics of me at 19 looking better than you.

You look like one of those club kids I used to see at rave.  Get back in the pool and take some swimming lessons
A

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: November 09, 2006, 06:12:50 AM »

You look like one of those club kids I used to see at rave.  Get back in the pool and take some swimming lessons

word has it last time you were in a pool, you were confused for a obese person's turd

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #94 on: November 09, 2006, 06:15:50 AM »
Sanity isn't required to belong to Getbig. Narcissists, exhibitionists, perverts, fetishists, and the simple-minded all assemble here. The delusional are always welcome to provide mirth and diversion.

Goodrum fits right in. The only thing affecting his credibility is the colossal gap between what he says and what he looks like. He holds his own with anyone on Getbig yet got up on stage and removed any respect for his physique. Now, why would a grown man who is establishing a business selling supplements sabotage his own career? That is plainly daft. I honestly think Melvin is following that saying that 'no publicity is bad publicity' to absurd levels. The man has no sense of what it is to construct a persona on line that is respectable. Instead he is making a buffoon out of himself and aggravating that status each and every day he posts here. I doubt any professional could help or cure our Melvin!

You worried about me, you should worry more about yourself.  Just about every post you make nowadays has my name in it.  You should spend more time repainting your gym equipment to a color other than pink than worry about my business affairs which doesn't need your assistance nor anyone elses. 

You folks post day in and day out responding and hanging onto every word I say.  Some of these post at at 3am in the morning, hours after I already went to bed.  Pathetic to say the least
A

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #95 on: November 09, 2006, 06:18:22 AM »
Vince is the man- he will be a PDI pro very soon!

Sorry, my standards are much higher than that.  With people like Rhino competing, it would be a waste of my time competing onstage with people who think that they are pros when they are really schmoes.
A

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #96 on: November 09, 2006, 06:21:25 AM »
oh shut the hell up. You give so many excuses it's pathetic. Here are pics of me at 19 looking better than you.

NeoSemen, great conditioning!

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #97 on: November 09, 2006, 06:32:51 AM »
Monster 12" arms NeoSemenLover.

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: November 09, 2006, 06:48:39 AM »
with all due respect neoseminole but why did you post your pics?...to show how much better of a physique you have then vince?!

isn't that like lance armstrong racing a retarded 3 year old on his tri cycle

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #99 on: November 09, 2006, 06:56:38 AM »
Hey, Melvin, did you see the movie, "Cool Hand Luke"? If you did then you know that Luke finally told the others to 'stop feeding on me'. Guess you feel the same way here when so many do that to you. Don't you see that you aggravate an already bad situation? If you don't like others posting about you then don't contribute to threads. Most people who get stirred end up either pissed off or very upset. When you tell us off that means all this crap IS getting to you and you don't know how to stop it. Day after day some are amused by your antics and you continue to feed them. Now you are fed up but can do nothing about it. Print up a batch of Bee Pollen Goodrum T-shirts and make a fortune.