Author Topic: candidate. (goudy you can post your comparisons here...heracles and sevaste too)  (Read 15645 times)

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
that was actually funny alexx.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
gibber if all that is true why do you live in such filth?

Tombo

• Getbig V
gibber you are a grown man below the poverty line and your a complete failure at your only passion. Your in no place to call someone stupid.

ROFL

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
surely it is known that you are stupid. Just the fact that you talk smack about Goudy shows how stupid you are. As far as my only passion you are wrong again. My goals in bodybuilding aren't to be on stage or anything but mark my words you will see my great improvement soon. you know nothing of me and much less of my "poverty level". In fact I DO (unlike you) own 2 houses. One is free and clear. In these houses I have 5 apartments that I rent to people on welfare and section 8. I can prove this easily but I would have to reveal my name. I think 240 is trusted. Let's say I give him my name by sending him e-mail and he looks up who owns those 2 houses. Just because I have worked in a detail shop making crap money (though no longer) and that i work out with my own equiptment now and have complained about money by no means means that I am broke. Sometimes people aren't willing to spend money because they want to save it for better things such as more investments. I also drive a classic automobile and I don't give a damn that it gives me less than 10 mpg in the city.

By the way how much lean body mass have you gained since you started training? i bet it's not more than mine and i started lifting weights seriously only 2 years ago but when i first started (not seriously) i weighed 108. what do you have that hasn't been given to you kid? you didn't buy it yourself because you're a little kid in high school. let's assume you have money... thank mommy and daddy. let's ASSUME you have a physique, thank mommy and daddy. even though you don't have them, i knew a couple of guys in high school with legit 18 inch arms. is that because they are so knowledgable? hell no. all genetics. ANYWAY, why even open your mouth. Go get your shinebox kid.

Brutal sensitivity and lashing out to try and hide hurt feelings.
P

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
nah i'm just setting things straight. and alexx that picture is way old so i dont care. what are you defending candidate for anyway?

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
LOL to the last poster dont forget i 3 years older than you. Ill constructively criticise and try to help neone. numerous ppl pm me and i always reply. im sure many can confirm this.

Cabdidate is a child who go too big for his boots and over the past 6 months has on numerous occassion called me skinny, crap or what ever. i posted these pics to shut him up after he criticised me in a previous thread. I challenged him. he was stupid to accepth tho does get a lot of credit for agreeing to his part of bargin.

however he has made great improvements i will give him that lots have too!

thanks 4 support gib, alexxx etc...

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
nah i'm just setting things straight. and alexx that picture is way old so i dont care. what are you defending candidate for anyway?

??? maybe your vision is wearing out on you just like those briefs.. :-\
just push some weight!

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
sorry alexxx i thought that the message by superstar was yours

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

Is this seriously a picture of someone on this board?  If so I can't believe I'm even on here associating with someone looking like that.  Un fvcking -real

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
i would like to point out that gibbers claims that i am stupid must mean that he thinks the majority of this board is mentally retarded. Everytime someone tries to bring up politics they are brutallly owned by me. this is fact. if i was one of you guys, i would beat gibber up for calling me retarded. "stupid"...well i can look past that just because he is already getting owned so bad by that picture of him. ;D
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
i would like to point out that gibbers claims that i am stupid must mean that he thinks the majority of this board is mentally retarded. Everytime someone tries to bring up politics they are brutallly owned by me. this is fact. if i was one of you guys, i would beat gibber up for calling me retarded. "stupid"...well i can look past that just because he is already getting owned so bad by that picture of him. ;D

Not quite sure what you mean by political owning?  Sounds like a cliche if you ask me.  Politics is all opinionated as well, that really makes you sound uninformed when you use phrases like political owning.  My.02

P.S. That picture can't be that Gibbler guy?  His presence is not worthy on a  bodybuilding forum.

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.

P.S. That picture can't be that Gibbler guy?  His presence is not worthy on a  bodybuilding forum.
it really is him!.........i just want to know why he lives in such filth :-\

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Not quite sure what you mean by political owning?  Sounds like a cliche if you ask me.  Politics is all opinionated as well, that really makes you sound uninformed when you use phrases like political owning.  My.02

you are correct to a point; politics is mostly opinion. but whenb people try to suppport their opinions with facts...that is where you can "politically own" someone.   just by making them look uninformed and ignorant.  the main one on this board is the iraq war...thats a real easy one to make people look stupid with.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
you are correct to a point; politics is mostly opinion. but whenb people try to suppport their opinions with facts...that is where you can "politically own" someone.   just by making them look uninformed and ignorant.  the main one on this board is the iraq war...thats a real easy one to make people look stupid with.

I don't necessarily think the war in Iraq can be used to make someone look stupid.  Unless they form a judgment without correct information.  Honestly though, do any of us really know the true story or do we just think we do. I'm not a big conspiracy theory guy though, because I think that is lack of information,

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
ok candidate is a genius...  ::)

ok so because my hallway was messy that means i'm poor. sure. to say that you can be compared to goudy in any way means you're an idiot for thinking that. as far as politics i don't get into those discussions except for i think it's very possible that the US government was at least partly responsable for 9/11. if you think you're smart because you "own" people in political discussions then you are still stupid because there will never be a government that will make the overall public happy. and something that will never change is massive corruption in politics.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Unless they form a judgment without correct information. 
= most people in america.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

I would say yes, that's very true.  I'm Canadian, however I do follow American politics as ours are pretty much irrelevant.  Funny though whenever I go to Europe and people find out I'm from Canada I'm treated with so much respect.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...

Hey Candidate, just curious, aren't you still a George W man?  Can you please list some reasons why you still support Bush?  ???
S

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
anyone who has faith in government has a lot to learn. maybe it will take 20 more years. BUT anyone who is 17 and talks smack to Goudy without being able to back it up is still a child.

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
candidate has lost a lot of fat. good for him.

however, to read him smack talking the likes of goudy and adonis is beyond ridiculous, it's sad.

the extent of deluding oneself in this sport seems incomprehensible.

it's like some of you live in a bubble created from your own insecurity.

Tombo

• Getbig V
nice lawn man...

oh yeah and big arms

XFACTOR

• Getbig V

I still can't believe that is someone posting on this site.  It really is unbelieveable to me.  Whoever you are you should never spend another second on a bodybuilding chat forum and spend every waking hour trying to get your fat ass in shape.  I thought you guys were in to bodybuilding what the hell is this.

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
i'm in better shape than that now and i'll prove it with pictures soon... anyway you should understand that i used to be 108 pounds at 5'9". there i was like 185 or something. you gotta start somewhere right? show us your picture or transformation. i bet if you were in my position you would have quit a long time ago. i bet you're not natural either. there are also pictures of me here on Getbig at 120-125 pounds but the people who post these don't wanna show those in comparison. despite looking like that (in march i think) i've gained more than 40 pounds of muscle since I started. Even if my lean body mass was 155 there how much do you think it was when i weighed 120 or 115? tell us about how great you are xfactor. how long you've been training and how much you've gained and everything. In the end what does this all have to do with Candidate being seriously delusional comparing himself to Goudy?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Hey Candidate, just curious, aren't you still a George W man?  Can you please list some reasons why you still support Bush?  ???
no not really. hes a mediocore president who has pretty much gone by the "compassionate conservative" handbook. but i really hate economic liberals bashing bush...so i often defend him.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

HERACLES

• Getbig IV
looking trim and in shape in those pics candidate! Congrats!

I have no new pics, havent been in a pic mood... :-\

I will though soon... ;)