Author Topic: candidate. (goudy you can post your comparisons here...heracles and sevaste too)  (Read 15642 times)

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
...took these today.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

lilwoday09smb

• Getbig III
Re: suck it, alexxx.
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2006, 05:57:16 PM »
if that is you, youve def lost alot of fat. great progress

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2006, 06:42:12 PM »
nice size guns bro, but why do you look like you have boobs protruding out of your wife beater ginnt t shirt?! ???

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2006, 06:55:18 PM »
hey, r u the same dude that has the pic in the natural bb forum, who says he's just 17? if u really r just 17, that's an awesome pic for a dude your size. if u r not, SHAME ON U!   ;D

Stavios

« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2006, 07:52:17 PM »
monster ribs

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #5 on: November 12, 2006, 08:22:59 PM »
g.r.h. bro you have posted in every single thread i have made with pictures of mmyself in it...and you still dont know how old i am?? hahaha.   yeah dude, i am 17 years old. been training two years.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
Stop posting pics of your boyfriend Candyass. Everyone whos been around here a while knows your a lard ass.
P

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Stop posting pics of your boyfriend Candyass. Everyone whos been around here a while knows you werea lard ass.
quit hating, little man.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
quit hating, little man.

Even if that is you you look about 160, tops. I'm currently 224. So you went from fatty to anorexic. Did you spend a bit of time at Auschwitz?
P

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
Even if that is you you look about 160, tops. I'm currently 224. So you went from fatty to anorexic. Did you spend a bit of time at Auschwitz?
i weigh 215. came down from 256. ...i dont care what you weigh, if you still look like you did in the pictures you posted earlier, you are tiny.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
i weigh 215. came down from 256. ...i dont care what you weigh, if you still look like you did in the pictures you posted earlier, you are tiny.

Ahahaha you make me laugh. At least I have the balls to post face pics. You must be really ugly.
P

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
At least I have the balls to post face pics.
i did in the other thread. and i already added my self to the myspace groupp...you could easily know what i look like if you tried at all.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
props candidate!

the choad

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • King Of All Meltdowns
hey canidate if those are in fact your real pics you did a damn fine job cutting.. :)

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
hey canidate if those are in fact your real pics you did a damn fine job cutting.. :)

still has a lot to lose. can see love handles.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
still has a lot to lose. can see love handles.
yup. i agree..still alot to drop. but ive already dropped off a whole lot more than whats left....so the hard parts done. (it wasnt very hard actually....i just put my self into the mindset that i was not going to eat anything except protein except pre workout..)

thanks choad
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
you're doing a good job so far dude

Tombo

• Getbig V
hahaha woweee man... u look GOOD!

but u still shouldnt have talked it up in ur old form :P

but yeah big arms big shoulders big back etc etc.. i want to get leaner, i will likely have pictures up soon

gtbro1

• Getbig V
good job candidate

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
You look ok, good for age but you are nothing on goudy, I don't know why you want to compare yourself to him.  He's one of the few guys on getbig who actually has decent genetics and is natural.

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
You look ok, good for age but you are nothing on goudy, I don't know why you want to compare yourself to him.  He's one of the few guys on getbig who actually has decent genetics and is natural.
goudy called me out, not vice-versa.    ..and i dont think goudy is very good. he would have been last in the mr getbig.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Yes i probaly would have been last. Though had you been in it also i would have been second last.

I called you out because i was refeered to as a scrawny irishman by yourself. i believe i have a better physique. Also if you were as lean as me take away 15 or more lbs.

good improvement though. very good.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
candidate, you don't look like Medford's twin brother anymore.

Good job.

What's your 1 year plan?

YIP
Zack
As empty as paradise

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
i bet candidate is already on steroids. not because of seeing his physique but because he's that kinda stupid kid.

Ursus

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
here are mine candidate