Author Topic: My theory on Steve Blechman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 11780 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
My theory on Steve Blechman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« on: November 18, 2006, 03:15:24 PM »
seems that 'ol Stevie boy has been pissing some people off lately and my thoughts on this little drama queens behavior is that he is probably some rich kid whose daddy and mommy left him a big inheritance and now he acts like he owns the world, all 5'6" of him, what do you think?

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
Re: My theory on Steve Blechman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2006, 03:17:58 PM »
Yes!!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA, RON.....

Purge_WTF

« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2006, 05:05:42 PM »
seems that 'ol Stevie boy has been pissing some people off lately and my thoughts on this little drama queens behavior is that he is probably some rich kid whose daddy and mommy left him a big inheritance and now he acts like he owns the world, all 5'6" of him, what do you think?

Same thing could be said about Romano. Minus the inheritance part.

LAMA-PAI

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Censored! BY RON AND THE GETBIG CABAL !
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2006, 05:07:02 PM »
his famliy  owned twinlab dude !
CENSORED BY RON !

GetItOnNY

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: November 18, 2006, 05:15:04 PM »
What I want to know is whats up with Steve Blechemans hair.Everytime I see him his hair is a diffrent color, he is like a woman.One time I will see him and his haur is gray, the next time I see him its black, then a few months later its black with  blond highlights.My company has booth at the Mr O expo, the Arnold, and about 3 other various shows an year, and one thing you can count on this Steves Blechmans hair being diffrent each time.Plus Steve has a great magazine I will give him that but having talking to him on occasion I think he is a fragile arrogant prick.John Romano on the other hand is a cool guy, but Steve is a pretentious, phony ,who I can see why people would be upset with him.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #5 on: November 18, 2006, 05:30:14 PM »
Maybe his hair changes with his mood.
just push some weight!

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #6 on: November 18, 2006, 05:44:19 PM »
The truth about Steve is first of all he is a short little dude with 70's hair, tight jeans and manicure. Enough said I guess.
But there is more. Look at all the "articles" of his "athletes". They all non stop kissing his ass, which becomes quite obvious that since Ron Harris is writing most of them it means he gets instructions from Steve or Romano. Apart of athletes, he has William Llewellyn (good), Ron Harris (good articles) and then the bad and that includes ass kissers like Flex who is number one asshole in Bodybuilding (great athlete though), Dave Palumbo (drug dealer and even that was fake), Valentino (I dont know what to say here) and John Romano, who altough projects some level of intellegence is nothing but a puppet (something like Bob Chicherillo with IFBB).
Steve is in this for money only, which of course nothing wrong with this but to say or to think that he cares about bodybuilders (Lee Priest comes to mind and Chris Cormier) is absolutely ridiculous.
Nothing but a rich, sleazy asshole that walks around expo like he owns Bodybuilding.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 18, 2006, 06:19:32 PM »
The truth about Steve is first of all he is a short little dude with 70's hair, tight jeans and manicure. Enough said I guess.
But there is more. Look at all the "articles" of his "athletes". They all non stop kissing his ass, which becomes quite obvious that since Ron Harris is writing most of them it means he gets instructions from Steve or Romano. Apart of athletes, he has William Llewellyn (good), Ron Harris (good articles) and then the bad and that includes ass kissers like Flex who is number one asshole in Bodybuilding (great athlete though), Dave Palumbo (drug dealer and even that was fake), Valentino (I dont know what to say here) and John Romano, who altough projects some level of intellegence is nothing but a puppet (something like Bob Chicherillo with IFBB).
Steve is in this for money only, which of course nothing wrong with this but to say or to think that he cares about bodybuilders (Lee Priest comes to mind and Chris Cormier) is absolutely ridiculous.
Nothing but a rich, sleazy asshole that walks around expo like he owns Bodybuilding.

Exactly.

Dude loves an ass kissing. He thinks he's special. He's got little man syndrome. If you don't kiss his ass, you don't deserve to be his "buddy".

HAHA, RON.....

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #8 on: November 18, 2006, 06:22:32 PM »
steve blechman looks like a bisexual.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 18, 2006, 06:23:06 PM »
steve blechman looks like a bisexual.

:-[
HAHA, RON.....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #10 on: November 18, 2006, 07:07:36 PM »
What is up with that weird neck?  It looks photoshopped.  And his face is always darker... like he doesn't put his make up on all the way down his throat.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2006, 07:08:05 PM »
:-[
Is that the guy? He looks like he's on the Mower workout plan.  :-X

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2006, 07:09:03 PM »
What is up with that weird neck?  It looks photoshopped.  And his face is always darker... like he doesn't put his make up on all the way down his throat.

Maybe he's related to the legendary Mower............
HAHA, RON.....

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2006, 07:09:37 PM »
Is that the guy? He looks like he's on the Mower workout plan.  :-X

Great minds think alike......... ;)

EDIT: Yep, that is him. Too bad I don't have the shot where he looks like a Geraldo Rivera impersonator.......
HAHA, RON.....

Bast000

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Team Malk-Gallon
« Reply #14 on: November 18, 2006, 07:17:35 PM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #15 on: November 18, 2006, 08:55:45 PM »
His pic screams SCHMOE!!

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #16 on: November 18, 2006, 09:01:37 PM »
theory--Blechman knew nothing about bodybuilding back in the day.  He just found himself attracted to big guys and wanted to get close to them.  With the money he inherited, he created MD and was able to bring the big men he adored closer to him.  He's so fuckin gay its sick.

gordiano

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2006, 10:09:08 PM »
theory--Blechman knew nothing about bodybuilding back in the day.  He just found himself attracted to big guys and wanted to get close to them.  With the money he inherited, he created MD and was able to bring the big men he adored closer to him.  He's so fuckin gay its sick.

In a nut shell.
HAHA, RON.....

TheGoldenPrince

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: November 19, 2006, 02:41:27 AM »
Blechman for the Sandow in '07... :)
Team Goodrum!

nukkaready

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 19, 2006, 07:16:10 AM »
Steve is rich... are you? ;D

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #20 on: November 19, 2006, 07:39:21 AM »

I got the same vibe from him.

AntonioC

• Getbig II
« Reply #21 on: November 19, 2006, 07:50:28 AM »
It's amazing that so far neither Romano or Harris jumped in here proclaimimg the greatness of "BOSS BLECHMAN"
I find Boss Blechman nickname rather ridiculous and an obvious indication of little man syndrome as well as major ass kissing.
I actually understand why John Romano, Greg Valentino and Flex Wheeler are doing it as without Steve they would be nowhere.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2006, 07:52:28 AM »
It's amazing that so far neither Romano or Harris jumped in here proclaimimg the greatness of "BOSS BLECHMAN"
I find Boss Blechman nickname rather ridiculous and an obvious indication of little man syndrome as well as major ass kissing.
I actually understand why John Romano, Greg Valentino and Flex Wheeler are doing it as without Steve they would be nowhere.

Romano, Valentino and Wheeler are such a joke to the human race that they should have a comic book.

Manninen dude

• Getbig III
« Reply #23 on: November 19, 2006, 08:41:09 AM »
Romano, Valentino and Wheeler are such a joke to the human race that they should have a comic book.

Negative. Anonymous haters like you are a joke..  :P

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: November 19, 2006, 08:44:56 AM »
Negative. Anonymous haters like you are..
hahahaha, ok "mannien dude" you better log off now i think i hear Blechman calling you for his moring coffee and blowjob so run along now.