Author Topic: GSP-Hughes UFC 65 Beatdown Video (Link Fixed for Now)  (Read 6959 times)

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
Re: GSP-Hughes UFC 65 Beatdown Video
« Reply #25 on: November 20, 2006, 09:32:43 PM »
He LOST the fights, plain and simple. If you possessed any reading capability whatsoever, I said to disregard his last fight with Hughes dipshit. LEARN TO READ. Secondly, it's a well known fact by anyone who has watched more than 2 UFC events that Penn has never possessed stellar conditioning and at times has made a joke out of training. So do me a favor, stop sucking his dick and go back to talking about all things lifting, because you know next to nothing about MMA.

By the way, in the world of MMA, you could be winning the fight for all but the last 10 seconds and still lose. I doubt you watch PRIDE because you don't seem to possess the intellectual capability of watching anything but BJ Penn, but you would see things such as Fedor being suplexed on his head, only to win the fight 30 seconds later. Shit happens, that's why MMA is the greatest sport in the world.

wow little man you got me there.  you are right shit happens.  and it is a pretty good bet that what I know about just about anything outweighs what you know.  You watch TV and you read magazines.  I never once said that BJ is in great condition.  NOT ONCE.  IN your words LEARN TO READ. I said he didn't lose to Matt cause he wasn't in condition.  If you knew anything separating a rib does not occur from lack of condition.  SOn you are arguing with someone who knows allot more than you do.  Shut up while you still have some dignity.  I will say you know more about the MMA cause you probably read every mag and watch every show.  So you beat me there.  Other than that forget about it.  When BJ fights Matt or GSP next, then you and me willplace a nice small wager.  $1000 we can Pay Pal to Ron to hold for us.  I take BJ and you take either of the other.  The winner takes it all.  Very simple and easy bet. 

growthfactor

• Getbig III
  • I HATE EVERYTHING!!!
« Reply #26 on: November 20, 2006, 09:45:21 PM »
wow little man you got me there.  you are right shit happens.  and it is a pretty good bet that what I know about just about anything outweighs what you know.  You watch TV and you read magazines.  I never once said that BJ is in great condition.  NOT ONCE.  IN your words LEARN TO READ. I said he didn't lose to Matt cause he wasn't in condition.  If you knew anything separating a rib does not occur from lack of condition.  SOn you are arguing with someone who knows allot more than you do.  Shut up while you still have some dignity.  I will say you know more about the MMA cause you probably read every mag and watch every show.  So you beat me there.  Other than that forget about it.  When BJ fights Matt or GSP next, then you and me willplace a nice small wager.  $1000 we can Pay Pal to Ron to hold for us.  I take BJ and you take either of the other.  The winner takes it all.  Very simple and easy bet. 

your an idiot... BJ got his ass handed to him by both Matt and GSP.... it will happen again

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #27 on: November 20, 2006, 09:47:14 PM »

Are you fucking retarded? I TOLD YOU TO IGNORE THE PENN-Hughes fight. Do you not read? Any idiot knows seperating a rib has nothing to do with conditioning. Stop sucking BJ's dick and realize that he isn't the be all, end all fighter. Go back to jerking off to UFC events with your minimal knowledge. He's not the best conditioned fighter, it's well documented. He's also made a mockery of training at times. Get over it.

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #28 on: November 20, 2006, 10:15:26 PM »
Anybody have a new link?

If you know how to use BitTorrent you can find the whole PPV already up on Demonoid

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #29 on: November 20, 2006, 11:55:40 PM »
your an idiot... BJ got his ass handed to him by both Matt and GSP.... it will happen again

Yea you are right ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #30 on: November 21, 2006, 07:55:38 AM »
Here's the fight again:

Post-fight press conference:

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: November 21, 2006, 08:01:35 AM »
Similar level of talent; one guy just wanted it more. Hughes looked tentative right from the beginning, lacked the usual aggressiveness. If he wants it back & regains the desire, it'll be very close.

2 kicks to the balls didn't help. He probably should've stayed down another couple of minutes.

Special Ed

• Toms
  • Getbig V
  • Special Ed Forever!
Re: GSP-Hughes UFC 65 Beatdown Video (Link Fixed for Now)
« Reply #32 on: November 21, 2006, 09:01:18 AM »
Bump for fixed link
BigNationRadio.com

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: November 21, 2006, 09:03:59 AM »
Bump for fixed link

hahahaha "special ed" doesn't appreciate being overlooked.  ;)

kingNOLI

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: November 21, 2006, 09:06:05 AM »
I was told the strongest men in the world come from Quebec, Canada.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #35 on: November 21, 2006, 09:22:06 AM »
Similar level of talent; one guy just wanted it more. Hughes looked tentative right from the beginning, lacked the usual aggressiveness. If he wants it back & regains the desire, it'll be very close.

2 kicks to the balls didn't help. He probably should've stayed down another couple of minutes.
I think GSP's talent has surpassed Matt. Matt couldn't take him down, which means GSP has gotten a lot stronger. His conditioning look tremendous...bouncing on his toes with excellent footwork.
M
Lee

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: November 21, 2006, 09:24:04 AM »
I think GSP's talent has surpassed Matt. Matt couldn't take him down, which means GSP has gotten a lot stronger. His conditioning look tremendous...bouncing on his toes with excellent footwork.
Based on the outcomes of the 2 fights, they're even. It's not unusual for the challenger to be hungrier, now it will be reversed.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #37 on: November 21, 2006, 09:29:28 AM »
Based on the outcomes of the 2 fights, they're even. It's not unusual for the challenger to be hungrier, now it will be reversed.
Matt wants no part of the beatdown GSP will give him were they to fight again.
Lee

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: November 21, 2006, 09:32:12 AM »
How the hell do you know that?

The only way that will be clear is months later, when he's been the challenger for a while and we see whether he's hungry again.

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #39 on: November 21, 2006, 09:46:11 AM »
How the hell do you know that?

The only way that will be clear is months later, when he's been the challenger for a while and we see whether he's hungry again.
I base it on the ass whuppin' administered this past weekend? You need your eyeglass prescription updated, son?
Lee

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: November 21, 2006, 09:47:46 AM »
Your bias is insane. No objectivity. Kicking someone twice square in the balls doesn't indicate the degree of delusion confidence that you have. hahaahahahahaha

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #41 on: November 21, 2006, 09:52:24 AM »
Your bias is insane. Kicking someone more than once square in the balls doesn't indicate the degree of delusion confidence that you have. hahaahahahahaha
Your "hahahaha" seems forced and frankly makes you look retarded.  ;)

I stand my CONFIDENCE that GSP has passed your boy Hughes by. I know he's your hero and you kiss his poster before going to sleep each night, but it you think those two grazing kicks in the 1st round are the reason he got KTFO in the 2nd...well then I could have pliers and I couldn't remove you from Matt's nuts.
Lee

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: November 21, 2006, 10:00:45 AM »
That's the difference; i don't have your bias.

You will only know if your silly theories are correct in coming months, not now by jumping the gun as an over-wrought, defensive groupie. :-*

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
  • If it feels good twitter it
« Reply #43 on: November 21, 2006, 10:29:15 AM »
If you really think that kick between the legs was what allowed GSP to run wild you're not to knowledgeable about this sport.  GSP is a so much more talented than anyone in the UFC  right now its not even funny...he can't beat anyone in any facet of the game.  His ground game and his stand-up is top notch.  In his last fight he dominated in every facet...He punched hughes, he kicked his thighs, he kicked the shit out of his head, he swept the leg (karate kid style), he nailed a ridiculous superman AND he laid some sick ass elbows....

I will be happy to take some of your money if you are willing to bet against St. Pierre

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #44 on: November 21, 2006, 10:42:52 AM »
MMA fighting is seriously one of the most latent homosexual things going.
$

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #45 on: November 21, 2006, 10:43:32 AM »

Um Yeah  ::)

BroadStreetBruiser

• Getbig V
  • "In Falcon We Trust"
« Reply #46 on: November 21, 2006, 10:44:34 AM »
seriously. The only guys I know that are into it are the ones who wish they had the stones to punch a guy in the face at the drop of a hat. It's moronic and barbaric.
$

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: November 21, 2006, 10:49:36 AM »
Absolutely.  :-*  Human cock fights. Not to be taken seriously except by homos like JKD.                                           

tleilaxutank

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: November 21, 2006, 10:53:48 AM »
seriously. The only guys I know that are into it are the ones who wish they had the stones to punch a guy in the face at the drop of a hat. It's moronic and barbaric.

Why would you punch a guy in the face at the drop of a hat?  Are you in the Hell's Angel's or something...If anything, alot of fans are macho retards that shadow box in the gym...I'll admit that.  But it's entertaining as all hell...Have you watched that clip?  I don't find anything too homosexual about two guys fighting...

Its far more "real" than a sport like boxing.  Boxing allows people to take way more blows than they'd be able to bare knuckled.  Even though they don't get knocked out in boxing, they're still absorbing the momentum of the blow. MMA shows you that when you're in a real fight you're not gonna be able to take too many vicious strikes

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: November 21, 2006, 10:56:26 AM »
It IS true that it's entertaining despite the drawbacks. One of the big reasons for it's popularity is that it has excitement & unpredictability that boxing's been missing for a long while.