Author Topic: Big Vic Martinez in Venice, Ca.  (Read 6469 times)

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
Big Vic Martinez in Venice, Ca.
« on: November 20, 2006, 09:37:57 PM »
Check often for updates @

figgs

• Getbig IV
  • from realization to infinity
Re: Big Vic Martinez in Venice, Ca.
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2006, 09:44:00 PM »
Who's house is that?
~

AVBG

« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2006, 09:48:30 PM »
Did you interview him for a podcast?

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2006, 10:05:51 PM »
Better, a digital videocast.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2006, 10:32:50 PM »
is that kenny santiago?

MADMAX6

• Getbig III
  • Max Muscle Venice
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2006, 10:34:57 PM »
Yep, he's one of Vic's best buddy.

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2006, 12:13:28 AM »
who cares?

Great, Vic reading a magazine  ::)

great bodybuilder and all, but damn he is also overrated. should never place top 5 at the O (I know he already did, but no way was it justified)

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 21, 2006, 02:36:10 AM »
Who's house is that?

Probably the one he got from the proceeds of taking membership money as his gym was folding.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #8 on: November 21, 2006, 02:40:32 AM »
The guy has thug written all over him, never gets away from it. The look of someone figuring the next angle.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #9 on: November 21, 2006, 03:10:48 AM »
I think it's the back room of the store, kinda like a lounge, I have seen many pics taken from that room of various BBers.
I

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #10 on: November 21, 2006, 03:24:59 AM »
I think it's the back room of the store, kinda like a lounge, I have seen many pics taken from that room of various BBers.

that's in the front of the store (the couch area). it's on your left when you walk in. 

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: November 21, 2006, 03:28:58 AM »
that's in the front of the store (the couch area). it's on your left when you walk in. 

Now I know, hahaha, have you ever been in there?
I

fathead

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: November 21, 2006, 04:33:34 AM »
ya

swoody

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: November 21, 2006, 12:51:11 PM »
who cares?

Great, Vic reading a magazine  ::)

great bodybuilder and all, but damn he is also overrated. should never place top 5 at the O (I know he already did, but no way was it justified)

Over rated?!  you've got to be kidding me!  Your propably one of those idiots that think that blob of mass Ruhl should win the o... Coming from 8 time olympia winner Coleman stating that Vic will be the next O, sure as hell tells me that he isn't overrated.  Compare his physique to Ronnies this year... could have easily beaten him if it wasn't for politics... Ronnie propably knew it too...

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #14 on: November 21, 2006, 01:09:01 PM »
I have been saying this for over a year now that if Martinez can get his conditioning perfect without killing himself he would own the Olympia stage...Blocky Jay would have to settle for 2nd again...
Watching The Haters

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #15 on: November 21, 2006, 01:34:49 PM »
Over rated?!  you've got to be kidding me!  Your propably one of those idiots that think that blob of mass Ruhl should win the o... Coming from 8 time olympia winner Coleman stating that Vic will be the next O, sure as hell tells me that he isn't overrated.  Compare his physique to Ronnies this year... could have easily beaten him if it wasn't for politics... Ronnie propably knew it too...

to be honest i had him behind dexter and melvin as well... is h overrated?, i dont think so... he's thought of by most as a top 5 or six guy which he is... besides that there is something kinda awkwars about him... maybe its his posing, or his insanely long and skinny neck, his taper sint nearly as good from the front as it is from the back...

the guys a great bb and granted he did look better then ronnie or jay, aside from the politics, but if ur gunna say that,  so did dex and melvin

JaggyShortBuff

• Getbig IV
  • Art Work In Motion
« Reply #16 on: November 21, 2006, 01:37:40 PM »
to be honest i had him behind dexter and melvin as well... is h overrated?, i dont think so... he's thought of by most as a top 5 or six guy which he is... besides that there is something kinda awkwars about him... maybe its his posing, or his insanely long and skinny neck, his taper sint nearly as good from the front as it is from the back...

the guys a great bb and granted he did look better then ronnie or jay, aside from the politics, but if ur gunna say that,  so did dex and melvin

I still like Dex, but I think the guys around him are all starting to get their conditioning close to his now and his high lats are going to start killing him against a detailed Martinez or Melvin....
Watching The Haters

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #17 on: November 21, 2006, 01:49:15 PM »
I still like Dex, but I think the guys around him are all starting to get their conditioning close to his now and his high lats are going to start killing him against a detailed Martinez or Melvin....

i do agree with u on that... its going to be near impossible for dex to win the arnold this year, esp. now that victors beaten him...

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: November 22, 2006, 02:21:19 AM »
If anyone is overrated it is DEX!!!, he is quite possibly the most overrated BBer of this generation. He has been talked about as being the ideal for aesthetics and possible Mr. O if it wasn't for mass monsters, well fuck that he has high lats, small chest, no quad detail, zero calves, and a gut that is slowly on it's way to becoming grotesque. How he beat Cormier for the ASC in 2005 is still unexplainable and his high placings in the O are outright ridicules as he seems to beat most with purely conditioning and IMO his conditioning has not been all that spectacular lately.
I

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #19 on: November 22, 2006, 06:48:38 AM »
IMO, Vic should never place in front of Dex, Melvin Anthony, or Chris Cormier if any of them is in shape

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #20 on: November 22, 2006, 06:57:14 AM »
victor will beat jay next year.....victor rulz
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: November 22, 2006, 07:03:06 AM »
Victor definitely is getting better - look for him to be the next Mr O after Jay. I can't think of any other possible candidates.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2006, 07:05:30 AM »
Victor definitely is getting better - look for him to be the next Mr O after Jay. I can't think of any other possible candidates.
does the name phil heath ring a bell..i predict that ronnie will be out of the top 3 next year..too many guys improving too soon....its litreally lights out for ronnie
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2006, 07:07:23 AM »
Who's that guy next to Vic. I have seen him at the O talking to Chick.
Get Big, or Die Trying

carvedoutofwood

• Getbig III
  • the flame of the west
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2006, 07:14:18 AM »

victor has come in "off" way too many time to count... think about it, he's made no huge improvements on anybody part, not that he needed to, but my point is  that this year he was able to come in pretty good shape... but aside from gunter he had arguably the worste shape (meaning condition) in the top ... this is a guy who was losing to darrem a year ago... my guess for the arnold is that he comes in out of shape and falls to third behind dex and phil...