Author Topic: Girly Ranting (Mondays only)  (Read 8617 times)

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
  • thank you Ron & Getbig, I've had so much fun
Girly Ranting (Mondays only)
« on: November 25, 2006, 10:12:38 AM »
I've asked STella and Ron about this and I promised to do a raving and ranting place.  I thought we would just do it once a week, ie: Mondays.   

But I've started tonight.

What we do is we post our least fave thing

and/or what is bugging us.

It's better than going to therapy, no?

xxx

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Girly Ranting
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2006, 10:45:29 AM »
I've asked STella and Ron about this

You did  ???
R

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2006, 11:02:17 AM »
so let's rant !!!

I have an hour or two to get dressed up and to this party.

I could do a diatribe about tights, but I won't (that's too obvious in winter).  I'd sooner rant and rave about russian spies and the war in whereever they are nowadays. 

My high heels hurt.  I don't think I can wear them.  it might have to be flats.  That bloke I'm seeing is rather short after all.
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: November 25, 2006, 11:13:31 AM »
I hate tights.  I feel like I'm strangling myself when i put them on.

I think it's the nylon or the polyester I'm allergic to.  They make me scream.  I hate them.

I'll have to take them off now, that was a no-go.  How about my leather pants?  At least they breathe

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2006, 11:25:52 AM »
Does my face look fat in this?

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2006, 11:30:45 AM »
hi!  :)

ohhhhh, your little smiley and hi's are so cute, it hurts to remove them. Why don't you forget about making a point and just say "yes" to the girl vows of kindness.  :'(

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2006, 11:37:46 AM »
ohhhhh, your little smiley and hi's are so cute, it hurts to remove them. Why don't you just forget about making a point and just say "yes" to the girl vows of kindness.  :'(

I WANT A RANT...

what I'd like to do is do it every Monday.  Just get it out.  We just do a rant on Mondays.

Tonight I need advice about this stupid skirt with nasty boots.  it's not working.  My bum doesn't look fat, my head does.
xL

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2006, 11:53:04 AM »
Does my face look fat in this?

Lol, I've never heard that one used before.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2006, 11:57:46 AM »
Lol, I've never heard that one used before.

deeds, i only just came up with it (whilst attempting to get tights off).  It's the internet afterall and we're wired, no?

perhaps I ought to put a stocking on my head and go ?>
xxx

try on a different pair of boots.
I'm getting there.

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2006, 01:25:41 PM »
I'd be happy to if the female posters were also required to agree prior to posting.  :)

As far as I know, (and I don't know much) some women asked for their own board, or refused to post at all, because they were being abused on other boards. Originally, the intent was to have a woman-only board. Some men asked to be included, and agreed to follow the rules of what was originally intended to be a women-only board. Therefore, the point you're making is kind of irrelevant. So sorry.  :)

az

• Getbig III
Re: Girly Ranting (Mondays only)
« Reply #10 on: November 26, 2006, 11:19:06 PM »
Well it's MONDAY!!!!! 2:15am where I am and I'm venting because I got mandated to work overtime! I'm tired from the eight hours I already did, have to do 8 more, drive an hour to get home, lay down for hopefully at least 4 hours and come back to work. Screws up my training and my food for the day. And my friend is here. ok I'm done.

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #11 on: November 27, 2006, 05:23:35 AM »
I've asked STella and Ron about this and I promised to do a raving and ranting place.  I thought we would just do it once a week, ie: Mondays.   

But I've started tonight.

What we do is we post our least fave thing

and/or what is bugging us.

It's better than going to therapy, no?

xxx

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

PB

Original Sin

• Getbig IV
  • You fucking disappoint me!
« Reply #12 on: November 27, 2006, 07:04:27 AM »
Okay here is a good vent….

I just got back from my birthday trips and I step out of the airport and it is about minus 9 billion degrees outside! 

Freaking winter SUCKS!!
Just Bad Bad Blood!

Deedee

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: November 27, 2006, 07:34:25 AM »
Okay here is a good vent….

I just got back from my birthday trips and I step out of the airport and it is about minus 9 billion degrees outside! 

Freaking winter SUCKS!!

Lol, that's what you get for living out west.  :)

Playboy

• Getbig V
  • If the bar ain't bending, you're just pretending
« Reply #14 on: November 27, 2006, 07:42:15 AM »
Lol, that's what you get for living out west.  :)
Never mind Deedee, we're soon to get it next. Its been pretty good so far here in Toronto, but i'm sure any day now it'll be all over.

PB

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: November 29, 2006, 10:31:44 AM »
I missed Monday.  I allowed some fool friend of mine to mess on my computer on Saturday.  He crashed it.  I've had this lovely iMac 7 years & updated it regularly and nothing has ever gone wrong with it.

So I've just spent 3 days getting it re-booted.

I was livid and I'll never again allow anyone else to play with my computer.  Funny thing is, I've happily let 4 and 5 year old children play on it with no supervision. 

One-night stand lovers even (remember how I arrived at Getbig?). 

But this ex-friend of mine, he's going to school to learn IT and although he's a pc man, he also has his own Mac at home just for his musicmaking.  He should have known better.  He was downloading stuff onto a plug-in usb thing (yes folks, it's kinda common in England, he doesn't have internet at home) and bombed my beautiful machine.

I've lost most of my iTunes and all of my photos.

waaa

and he didn't even call me (after I gently and funnily ranted and raved at him on Sunday, before I realised how bad the problem was), on Monday or yesterday to see how i was doing.

This is after I'd been unplugged mostly for a few weeks whilst painting my livingroom after the fire.  And after getting a brand new keyboard and mouse because the old ones got clogged up with soot.  I was just all nice and newly set up and by coincidence, it got trashed again.  Perhaps for the best, as I would have gone berserkers and stayed up till 4am on Getbig that night.

I'm fine now.  I have a brand new HD and this keyboard is fantastic.
xL

can't imagine what I'll be pissed off about by next Monday...
Christmas probably, I have no family and few friends.

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: November 29, 2006, 10:35:56 AM »
R

proschic

• Getbig III
  • like a midget in a urinal.....
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2006, 07:41:44 PM »
Does it count if I felt this on Monday?????

I am really TIRED of being pregnant.  This girl has got to come out!!!  I cant walk 10 feet without labored breathing, my back hurts, my legs hurt, I have heartburn, I crave the sweetest and fattiest foods in the grocery store, and the pressure...lets not even get into that!!!  It feels like I have just eaten a whole buffet...my belly is so tight! I don't even eat that much!  I've only gained 25 lbs!!

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!  These last 5 weeks are going to be HELL!!! 

ok, i'm done...

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 05, 2006, 11:27:38 AM »
What day is it, did I miss a day?  Is it the full moon...

I actually don't have much to complain about at present.  How about you?

This was supposed to be a place to get it all over and done with once a week.

xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2006, 11:34:20 AM »
I missed Monday.

my iTunes

Can't believe it, but I have all of my iTunes, pretty much.  My nextdoor neighbour (the computer whiz) has this little box thing for storage, so he downloaded my bombed HD before he made it all new.

And he managed to get my 7,000 songs on iTunes!  Everything else is gone, but the documents were old rubbish anyways and my photos are all on CD or hotmail.  I'm not ranting, I'm praising.  I'm happy.

But I'd like to hear your venting instead, It'd make me more happy...  for some sad reason other people's problems cheer me up.  I'll re-phrase that, they make me feel lucky.

But I'm sure I'll be wretched again soon and will tell you all about it.
xL

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 11, 2006, 03:41:07 PM »
I'm going to have to return this (shopping

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 11, 2006, 03:44:57 PM »
Does it count if I felt this on Monday?????

I am really TIRED of being pregnant.  This girl has got to come out!!!  I cant walk 10 feet without labored breathing, my back hurts, my legs hurt, I have heartburn, I crave the sweetest and fattiest foods in the grocery store, and the pressure...lets not even get into that!!!  It feels like I have just eaten a whole buffet...my belly is so tight! I don't even eat that much!  I've only gained 25 lbs!!

AAAHHHHHHHH!!!  These last 5 weeks are going to be HELL!!! 

ok, i'm done...

How are you doing pro?  Hope you're both okay.

az

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2006, 04:01:05 PM »
the thread that cap86 started really bothered me.  it is titled  "the word nig ga". so far it's 2 pages. I am bothered because I believe that many people hide behind this board. if they were in a "mixed crowd, face to face, I'm positive that they would not repeat the ignorant things they said on the board. I am african american and I am sick and tired of the racist BS that is tolerated on this board. I can deal with the negative comments made about female bodybuilders, after all it is, or at least I thought it was a board that was rooted in bodybuilding/strength training/competitions etc... I didn't expect to go on the board and feel like I walked into a klan meeting.

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 11, 2006, 04:04:58 PM »
yep.  I agree. 

Is Cap86 always sore's new name, if so what's happened to the BKS?  I haven't enough time to read it all.......

xxxLinda

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 11, 2006, 04:06:21 PM »
the thread that cap86 started really bothered me.  it is titled  "the word nig ga". so far it's 2 pages. I am bothered because I believe that many people hide behind this board. if they were in a "mixed crowd, face to face, I'm positive that they would not repeat the ignorant things they said on the board. I am african american and I am sick and tired of the racist BS that is tolerated on this board. I can deal with the negative comments made about female bodybuilders, after all it is, or at least I thought it was a board that was rooted in bodybuilding/strength training/competitions etc... I didn't expect to go on the board and feel like I walked into a klan meeting.

hit the report to mod button?  that works in extreme situations.