Author Topic: Does anyone believe this guy weighs 235???????????  (Read 9847 times)

dorkeroo

• Getbig IV
  • I need steroids for the brain.
Re: Does anyone believe this guy weighs 235???????????
« Reply #100 on: December 14, 2006, 08:59:26 AM »
I'm waiting for him to chime in and say "what! it's not like it was a 12 yr old boy" jeez you guys are all a bunch of young punks, and i would kick all your asses ::)

Shit, maybe I should be scared. I mean in the parking lot no less is what he said.

The guy is a douche and I don't think anyone with any idea of moral responsibility and a shred of decency would post shit about kids.

Also, what he doesn't seem to understand is that there is a line one draws with regards to humour and if he likes it here, he should have been more careful. I hope to God he didn't touch her and if he did that he ends up in prison on the business end of a train.

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #101 on: December 14, 2006, 09:06:34 AM »
i'll close grip 315 for 8-10   hows that?  i can still do those it don;t f**k with my pec that bad

if you can do 500 or did it before, that is a god bench man!  If you have problems, have you ever tried using the decline bench? when I had shoulder problems I couldn't do the regular bench but I didn't want it to get weaker so I switched to decilne for a while and there was no pain at all while benching. 

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #102 on: December 14, 2006, 09:06:53 AM »
Shit, maybe I should be scared. I mean in the parking lot no less is what he said.

The guy is a douche and I don't think anyone with any idea of moral responsibility and a shred of decency would post shit about kids.

Also, what he doesn't seem to understand is that there is a line one draws with regards to humour and if he likes it here, he should have been more careful. I hope to God he didn't touch her and if he did that he ends up in prison on the business end of a train.

Maybe this image will help distract:
http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=112356.0

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #103 on: December 14, 2006, 09:32:11 AM »
i am gonna go out of my way to prove i can 405   pleaseeee   come train with me just once

Don't bother, I've called "The Squadpussy" out at least a dozen times and even offered to pay his way......this fag won't even put up a pic, if he's so afraid people seeing him because of the crap he gives people, all he has to do is cover his face (although I have a feeling I know who it is)!

Yorkie T

• Getbig III
  • Blades Business Crew.
« Reply #104 on: December 14, 2006, 11:57:13 AM »
Don't bother, I've called "The Squadpussy" out at least a dozen times and even offered to pay his way......this fag won't even put up a pic, if he's so afraid people seeing him because of the crap he gives people, all he has to do is cover his face (although I have a feeling I know who it is)!

Mr intenseone, are you natural?
8) B.B.C. 8)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #105 on: December 14, 2006, 12:02:17 PM »
Mr intenseone, are you natural?

I haven't taken anything in almost a year, It's not necessary anymore!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #106 on: December 14, 2006, 12:05:28 PM »
I haven't taken anything in almost a year, It's not necessary anymore!

So the answere is no, not natural.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #107 on: December 14, 2006, 12:13:00 PM »

So the answere is no, not natural.

Technically, I guess you're right!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: December 14, 2006, 12:21:09 PM »
he just claimed on the Pictures board that he weighs 235, anyone believe this?
yea, if he's 7 foot tall.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: December 14, 2006, 12:22:49 PM »
By the way, i found that pic under my ex stepdaughters pillow, she was 12, i think she rubbed one off looking at it every night.
pedo