Author Topic: Does anyone believe this guy weighs 235???????????  (Read 9842 times)

Weightpit

• Getbig III
  • Remember Sharon Tate...Carpe Diem
Re: Does anyone believe this guy weighs 235???????????
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2006, 08:01:44 AM »
he just claimed on the Pictures board that he weighs 235, anyone believe this?

He may weigh 235 with his boyfriend on top of him....but not alone...   ;D

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2006, 08:10:45 PM »
what a suprise another thread where sarcasm can;t believe someone is stronger then him  dude check your fucking ego already  and post a pic pussy, i needa good laugh   you are probably more of a joke then adonis

Bast175

« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2006, 08:13:24 PM »
what a suprise another thread where sarcasm can;t believe someone is stronger then him  dude check your fucking ego already  and post a pic pussy, i needa good laugh   you are probably more of a joke then adonis

who pissed in your corn flakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2006, 08:58:41 PM »
who pissed in your corn flakes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?

no one  i am still waitng for pussy ass sarcasm to post a picc of him benching more then 315 or  weighing more then 200   i bet he's half your size

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #54 on: December 14, 2006, 12:51:33 AM »
I believe it...if he's nine feet tall.

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #55 on: December 14, 2006, 12:53:35 AM »
now my question,anybody ever seen a pic of squadfucker?

;)

Lisa

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: December 14, 2006, 12:55:48 AM »
By the way, i found that pic under my ex stepdaughters pillow, she was 12, i think she rubbed one off looking at it every night.

You are one sick man.

Lisa

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #57 on: December 14, 2006, 01:02:06 AM »
You are one sick man.

Lisa
but would you do him?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
« Reply #58 on: December 14, 2006, 01:37:37 AM »
but would you do him?

Honestly if he came into the bar i work at and spoke the way he does on this board i'd get him the hell out...he may be great in person, but from what i see here he's a freak and NO, i won't do a freak.

Lisa

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 14, 2006, 06:36:33 AM »
Honestly if he came into the bar i work at and spoke the way he does on this board i'd get him the hell out...he may be great in person, but from what i see here he's a freak and NO, i won't do a freak.

Lisa
;D

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 14, 2006, 06:43:01 AM »
no one  i am still waitng for pussy ass sarcasm to post a picc of him benching more then 315 or  weighing more then 200   i bet he's half your size
hahahahaha, sounds like this little fagggot "dzulboy" is angry that i called him on his bullshit claim of benching as much as Ronnie Coleman does while weighing more than a hundred pounds less.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 14, 2006, 06:56:47 AM »
hahahahaha, sounds like this little fagggot "dzulboy" is angry that i called him on his bullshit claim of benching as much as Ronnie Coleman does while weighing more than a hundred pounds less.
are you serious! he did not ???

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 14, 2006, 07:03:38 AM »
yes, he claims that he benched 525 and 320 for 20 reps weighing 198, i'm trying to find a picture of him, his arms are no bigger than 17 and a half and he has skinny legs.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: December 14, 2006, 07:06:36 AM »

i benched 525 with no pause and no bench shirt in the gym on a workout day for one rep..... at 204 at rutgers i benched 440 in a competition raw then..... about two years ago while benchine 455 for 3 on the third rep i tore my rigfht pec  (the minor )  so i don;t bench press anymore  use machines  but i did 5 plates on the hammer strength inlcine press for 9 3 weeks go  i usually don;t go above 4 plates a saide for 10  but that day i felt strong..... yoiu never seen anyone do something like that  you and your friends are ll pussies  caus ethere were about 4 or 5 guys in my gym that could do the same thing  not mad  just stating fact

but what is truly pathetic is some one screams b ullshit on half the bored and hasnever verified anything he does or even a pic of his physique....now he is gonna call me a whiner  goooo hahahahahaha  and scream more bullshit

i say put up or shut up

yea real small    ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 14, 2006, 07:08:27 AM »
i benched 525 with no pause and no bench shirt in the gym on a workout day for one rep..... at 204 at rutgers i benched 440 in a competition raw then..... about two years ago while benchine 455 for 3 on the third rep i tore my rigfht pec  (the minor )  so i don;t bench press anymore  use machines  but i did 5 plates on the hammer strength inlcine press for 9 3 weeks go  i usually don;t go above 4 plates a saide for 10  but that day i felt strong..... yoiu never seen anyone do something like that  you and your friends are ll pussies  caus ethere were about 4 or 5 guys in my gym that could do the same thing  not mad  just stating fact

but what is truly pathetic is some one screams b ullshit on half the bored and hasnever verified anything he does or even a pic of his physique....now he is gonna call me a whiner  goooo hahahahahaha  and scream more bullshit

i say put up or shut up
let's see proof, if you don't then you're full of shit, you're far too small to have ever done that.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 14, 2006, 07:09:58 AM »

i say put up or shut up
I sense a lot of anger in this post!..........

anyway total BS bro!....... sorry!

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2006, 07:11:04 AM »
let's see proof, if you don't then you're full of shit, you're far too small to have ever done that.

i knew you were gonna say that  and unfotunately i don;t video tape myself like you do so i can wack off to it later    and  my pec is still fucke dup so how do i prove it?   i can;t   so if you can;t believe it fine.... i could care less caus eyouare nothing  i care about defending what i did    to this day i can still do 5 plates on hammer strangth shoulder press for 10  that make you happy?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2006, 07:11:57 AM »
i knew you were gonna say that  and unfotunately i don;t video tape myself like you do so i can wack off to it later    and  my pec is still fucke dup so how do i prove it?   i can;t   so if you can;t believe it fine.... i could care less caus eyouare nothing  i care about defending what i did    to this day i can still do 5 plates on hammer strangth shoulder press for 10  that make you happy?
i don't believe that you can even bench 315 for 5 honestly, you're full of shit.

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 14, 2006, 07:12:45 AM »
oh brother another "use to" , "I don't go heavy anymore" kinda guy ::)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: December 14, 2006, 07:14:03 AM »
oh brother another "use to" , "I don't go heavy anymore" kinda guy ::)
hahahaha, that excuse is almost as popular as the "i used to bench 500 when i played high school football" excuse.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: December 14, 2006, 07:14:39 AM »
i don't believe that you can even bench 315 for 5 honestly, you're full of shit.
i'll close grip 315 for 8-10   hows that?  i can still do those it don;t fuck with my pec that bad

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: December 14, 2006, 07:16:23 AM »
i'll close grip 315 for 8-10   hows that?  i can still do those it don;t f**k with my pec that bad
tape it and post it, if you do that i'll believe that you can get 405 for a single on flat bench.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: December 14, 2006, 07:17:25 AM »
tape it and post it, if you do that i'll believe that you can get 405 for a single on flat bench.

ok wow that was incentive nottttttttt   i am gonna go out of my way to prove i can 405   pleaseeee   come train with me just once

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: December 14, 2006, 07:19:23 AM »
ok wow that was incentive nottttttttt   i am gonna go out of my way to prove i can 405   pleaseeee   come train with me just once
yeah right, i'm gonna fly out to wherever you are just to watch you close grip 315 ::) put it on youtube or are you like most bb'ers, a worthless, broke bum?

SS

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: December 14, 2006, 07:19:57 AM »
it seems as if you are trying hard to prove your claim in your post, but you won't go out of your way to tape it.........instead you want someone to come train with you  ::)