Author Topic: Jay's Win at the O...  (Read 6034 times)

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
Re: Jay's Win at the O...
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2006, 08:25:09 AM »
who knows?

If Jay applied himself he may be able to get into political office.

back in the 70's Im sure people werent laying down bets that Arnold or Jesse 'the Body' Ventura would be Governor, or G.W. Bush would be president.

haha, you cannot truly compare Arnold and Jay!

Have you ever seen Pumping Iron??

Arnold is a genius, the guy has brains ans outsmarts a lot of people. People thinking he was dumb gave him a blast too, because they got careless. Now look at Jay, the guy's head is as empty as a container of ON's whey after 4 weeks!

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2006, 08:27:44 AM »
haha, you cannot truly compare Arnold and Jay!

Have you ever seen Pumping Iron??

Arnold is a genius, the guy has brains ans outsmarts a lot of people. People thinking he was dumb gave him a blast too, because they got careless. Now look at Jay, the guy's head is as empty as a container of ON's whey after 4 weeks!

You are on the verge of a meltdown. let go of the hate/jealousy.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2006, 08:34:53 AM »
You are on the verge of a meltdown. let go of the hate/jealousy.

haha, you're kidding.  8)

i guess you have gotten a little mad because i was talking bad about your idol, about whom you have so many nice memories.  ::)

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2006, 08:36:43 AM »
yeah, he is unmeltdownable!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2006, 08:37:43 AM »
yeah, he is unmeltdownable!

Thanks for stating the obvious.  ;D ;D

Royalty

• Getbig V
  • Mentzer is Alive
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2006, 05:07:52 PM »
haha, you're kidding.  8)

i guess you have gotten a little mad because i was talking bad about your idol, about whom you have so many nice memories.  ::)

nope. I dont feel the need to diss people. Im a secure person.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2006, 07:53:05 PM »
just tell me wich physiue is not that of a drug hound??virtually every competitor at the mr olympia level or at any level is fuckin a drug hound..don't act like you don't know anything about bodybuilding.jay is no exception

goodness
let me fix your paragraf some,,,

just tell me wich physiue is not that of a drug hound??virtually every gym rat at any level worth lookin at a second time is fuckin a drug hound..don't act like you don't know anything about bodybuilding.jay is no exception nor is armz ,,nor is any fitness girl on this board and off this board,, wether they compete or not is self confidence dependent. not every drug user got the courage to diet and walk on stage.

i took armz as example of major hormone user for no particular reason,,i could have taken any one else but thats a name i could remember from the board
fallen angel

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2006, 08:02:02 PM »
veins are not everything..yates was always in his trademark grainy condition but he also never had any veins in his body..same with nasser.same with flex wheeler..veins don't win competitions..its the whole package jackass

Never had veins? I must be blind then.

Iceman1981

• Getbig V
  • www.LegendsOfBodybuilding.com
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2006, 08:04:13 PM »

YOU"RE the jackass. Dorian always had veins. Roadmap calves, vascular quads, arms and delts. Hell, he even had vascular lats in the ab-thigh.

You're a joke. Get lost.

"You're a joke. Get lost." That's what they've been trying to tell him for the past 4200 posts, but he still won't listen.

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2006, 09:36:40 PM »
"You're a joke. Get lost." That's what they've been trying to tell him for the past 4200 posts, but he still won't listen.

I sometimes wonder how shadow got this far in life with such low powers of reasoning. Imagine, when he crosses a road, he doesn't look to see if there's a bus coming. If a bus is about to hit him, he just stands there yelling at the driver, 'FUCK U SEND UR MOM 2 MY HOUSE ILL M,AKE HER MY BITCH I MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A LIL BITCH'etc etc.

Unbelievable the rage this guy has ???

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2006, 09:59:38 PM »
Jay is the most massive guy, while still maintaining a relatively balanced and proportioned physique. He's deserving of the title under that criteria.
TEAM REPTILIAN

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2006, 10:00:29 PM »
Jay is the most massive guy, while still maintaining a relatively balanced and proportioned physique. He's deserving of the title under that criteria.

Ronnie was significantly bigger than him. However, like you say, Jay was more balanced and symmetrical, given Ronnie's weird tris, lats and left quad.

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2006, 10:02:33 PM »

Ronnie was significantly bigger than him. However, like you say, Jay was more balanced and symmetrical, given Ronnie's weird tris, lats and left quad.

Yepper.

And when you consider Jay is like 2 inches shorter, yet he still holds his own, he becomes all the more impressive. His lats were arguably just as wide this year.
TEAM REPTILIAN

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2006, 10:03:40 PM »
Yepper.

And when you consider Jay is like 2 inches shorter, yet he still holds his own, he becomes all the more impressive. His lats were arguably just as wide this year.

Yeah, I'd probably even say wider. Something happened to both of Ronnie's lats- his lat spread was like, nowhere to be seen ???

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2006, 10:06:03 PM »
Ronnie got old.  ;D
TEAM REPTILIAN

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2006, 10:13:19 PM »
Ronnie got old.  ;D

Well in that one guest posing pic his right lat looked massive, bigger than ever.

Although, yes, they were incredibly shitty small pics where you couldn't really see anything  ;D

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #66 on: December 14, 2006, 02:50:35 AM »

You sure you are talking about the same Jay Cutler ??? We aren't talking about the new Broncos quarterback, we are talking about the very unbalanced Jay Cutler with the overpowering left side. Do you really follow BBing or are you just here to make up shit and cause a ruckus.

Is this what you called balanced and proportioned ???

How did this beat Cormier in 04 ???

I

realkarateblackbelt

• Getbig IV
  • Numero UNO!!!!!!!
« Reply #67 on: December 14, 2006, 11:11:28 AM »
He looks very proportioned there, and bigger than Cormier. That's why he's champ.  ???
TEAM REPTILIAN