Author Topic: Jay's Win at the O...  (Read 6030 times)

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
Jay's Win at the O...
« on: December 12, 2006, 02:02:35 PM »
who really thinks this is a step in the right direction....except shadow? ;D
Discuss!

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: Jay's Win at the O...
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2006, 02:11:55 PM »
he is a good winner, hard working, stays out of the party scene. Monogomous. Clean cut image.
Gotta be better than before. But it seems to me not many people are happy about it, including the magazines. Any guess as to why?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2006, 02:18:00 PM »
he is a good winner, hard working, stays out of the party scene. Monogomous. Clean cut image.
Gotta be better than before. But it seems to me not many people are happy about it, including the magazines. Any guess as to why?

Cause it was a bodybuilding contest not Ms. Teenage U.S.A. ::)
I

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2006, 02:21:04 PM »
someone said it yesterday. it was a minivan beating a ferrari cause the ferrari blew a tire.

he was better than coleman, but both Dex and Vic were better bodybuilders.

that wide waist, gh-thick skin is hurting the sport. period.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2006, 02:23:26 PM »
someone said it yesterday. it was a minivan beating a ferrari cause the ferrari blew a tire.

he was better than coleman, but both DexMelvin and Vic were better bodybuilders.

Fixed.
I

dizzleman06

• Getbig III
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2006, 02:26:42 PM »

he was better than coleman, but both Dex and Vic were better bodybuilders.

i agree with this, it seems like now it is all about how much drugs you can take, what new drugs you can take to get you to the next level of freakyness, aside from the health effects.... i do agree that Jay is a hard working, clean cut guy, but his physique is still that of a drug hound.

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2006, 02:27:57 PM »
Cause it was a bodybuilding contest not Ms. Teenage U.S.A. ::)

yea your kidding but there some truth to that, it should be more like a pageant. Their character and how they conduct themselves off the stage should be taken into account as well, thats the MR. part in Mr. Olympia.. How to judge that Im not sure. Maybe an interview type thing. Hell they already have the bathing suit part. And Chick carrys the evening wear part with his discount silk Italian shirts.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2006, 02:28:51 PM »
not only that, but you see more veins on baseketball players at the playground.  

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2006, 02:31:20 PM »
yea your kidding but there some truth to that, it should be more like a pageant. Their character and how they conduct themselves off the stage should be taken into account as well, thats the MR. part in Mr. Olympia.. How to judge that Im not sure. Maybe an interview type thing. Hell they already have the bathing suit part. And Chick carrys the evening wear part with his discount silk Italian shirts.

Stupidiest comment of the week maybe even month easy ::)
I

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2006, 02:32:04 PM »

At an elementary school ;D
I

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #10 on: December 13, 2006, 04:56:33 AM »
veins are not everything..yates was always in his trademark grainy condition but he also never had any veins in his body..same with nasser.same with flex wheeler..veins don't win competitions..its the whole package jackass
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: December 13, 2006, 04:59:31 AM »
i agree with this, it seems like now it is all about how much drugs you can take, what new drugs you can take to get you to the next level of freakyness, aside from the health effects.... i do agree that Jay is a hard working, clean cut guy, but his physique is still that of a drug hound.
just tell me wich physiue is not that of a drug hound??virtually every competitor at the mr olympia level or at any level is fuckin a drug hound..don't act like you don't know anything about bodybuilding.jay is no exception
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: December 13, 2006, 04:59:52 AM »
veins are not everything..yates was always in his trademark grainy condition but he also never had any veins in his body..same with nasser.same with flex wheeler..veins don't win competitions..its the whole package jackass

YOU"RE the jackass. Dorian always had veins. Roadmap calves, vascular quads, arms and delts. Hell, he even had vascular lats in the ab-thigh.

You're a joke. Get lost.

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 13, 2006, 05:04:10 AM »

YOU"RE the jackass. Dorian always had veins. Roadmap calves, vascular quads, arms and delts. Hell, he even had vascular lats in the ab-thigh.

You're a joke. Get lost.
ok did nasser ever had nay veins or flex wheeler or ruhl..your a fuckin retard..you get lost bitch
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

logical?

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2006, 05:06:33 AM »
ok did nasser ever had nay veins or flex wheeler or ruhl..your a fuckin retard..you get lost bitch

BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH

shut the fuck up you joke, you are utterly clueless about bodybuilding. yes, nasser had veins. so did flex in some shots. and wow, even nasser!

get lost. ::)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2006, 05:06:54 AM »

Actually they all had more showing then Cutler but another big thing is they also showed striations and looked hard not soft like Jaw "left side" Gutler. Someone needs to photoshop Jaw's right side to his left so he has to right sides and then you will see how ugly his physique really is.
I

nycbull

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2006, 05:10:35 AM »

nope dont agree. Very good comment, I am sure TA would agree with me and he is the smartest dude here.

As far as vascularity goes, this is all bullshiit. Everyone has the same amount of veins, how else do we get blood to our muscles. Some people have thicker skin and others are young, which translates to less visibility of veins. WHen your skin thins out and you get older and thus saggier, you will see more veins. Jay is just young and has thick skin. Suprising his skin is in such good shape considereing he has a taning machine in his home.

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #17 on: December 13, 2006, 05:14:49 AM »
the irony

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 13, 2006, 05:15:52 AM »
nope dont agree. Very good comment, I am sure TA would agree with me and he is the smartest dude here.

As far as vascularity goes, this is all bullshiit. Everyone has the same amount of veins, how else do we get blood to our muscles. Some people have thicker skin and others are young, which translates to less visibility of veins. WHen your skin thins out and you get older and thus saggier, you will see more veins. Jay is just young and has thick skin. Suprising his skin is in such good shape considereing he has a taning machine in his home.
correct..some of these guys are just haters
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2006, 05:18:47 AM »
the irony

I see, HAHAHAHA ;D See if I fuck something up and don't catch it within the first few minutes I just let it go, I am not like pumpster or many others who go back and change a post multiple times. But that being said this isn't the first time I have done something similar to that ;D
I

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #20 on: December 13, 2006, 05:20:45 AM »
It's nothing new.  The best man of the day won based on the standards we've seen for quite some time now. 

very well put.  The standards that are in place are the problem not Jay, Jay did what Jay had to do to win.  
nasser=piece of shit

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 13, 2006, 05:24:00 AM »

very well put.  The standards that are in place are the problem not Jay, Jay did what Jay had to do to win.  

I hear Jay cuts out pictures of appliances from the Sears catalog and hang them up in his gym for inspiration ;D
I

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2006, 05:28:26 AM »
I hear Jay cuts out pictures of appliances from the Sears catalog and hang them up in his gym for inspiration ;D

it's what the judges have dictated.  I'm sure Jay would much rather walk around at 270ish and look more like he did in 01 but he did what he had to do to win.  I can't fault him for it, I can fault the judges since they seem to say one thing and then do another...how is it possible that a guy like Mark Dugdale can't even qualify for the olympia?  What "standards" does he not meet?  Why are the standards different for the top 6 guys than the rest of the pack?  Can you honestly say that Dennis James-and nothing againts him personally-meets more of the judging criteria than Ronnie Rockel?
nasser=piece of shit

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: December 13, 2006, 05:35:23 AM »
it's what the judges have dictated.  I'm sure Jay would much rather walk around at 270ish and look more like he did in 01 but he did what he had to do to win.  I can't fault him for it, I can fault the judges since they seem to say one thing and then do another...how is it possible that a guy like Mark Dugdale can't even qualify for the olympia?  What "standards" does he not meet?  Why are the standards different for the top 6 guys than the rest of the pack?  Can you honestly say that Dennis James-and nothing againts him personally-meets more of the judging criteria than Ronnie Rockel?
dude mr olympia contest is alla bout mass..one way or the other the mass monster wins..just look at the top 3 of this year..jay,ronnie,vic all of them are mass monsters..so the criteria is all about mass and little symmetry and nothing else...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: December 13, 2006, 05:35:50 AM »

I don't blame Jay for looking the way he does I just don't accept him as Mr. O. He looks like a giant lopsided garbage can. I really think it is not as much the judging but the influences behind the judging, they look for the well known names, popular and sponsor backed competitors and place them highest regardless of their condition on stage.
I