Author Topic: Well, I finally figured out how those guys in the 19th century got so ripped....  (Read 10277 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Was watching the history channel on 19th century patent medicine for 4 hours.  After watching it, I simply put two and two together and figured it all out.  Fact is that you could problably get shredded easier then than you could today.  The Pure Food act wasn't enacted until 1906 so the manufacturers could get away with putting anything they wanted in the potion and didn't even have to list the ingredients

Basically, For weight loss and energy from tiredness, the ingredient of that day was cocaine.  It was practically used for everything at the time, cocaine mouth drops, cocaine toothpaste, straight cocaine powder.  Heck, they could grab a Coca-Cola and have an 8 pack in no time.  Weightlifters in that time would take a sniff before they did their performance.  Also a lot of the pain medicine back in the day contained 15% morphine!!!

What's my point.  Is there really such a thing as natural???  Just because it was a long time ago doesn't mean they were helpless.  And they did have steroids too but I'll get to that another day

A

Bast175

which guys

youandme

• Getbig V
He's right today the cia overseas it though instead of coca cola and crest

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
melt mother fuckin down ;D

Meltdown?, did you just learn this, or you already knew this phrase. Now I'm guessing your 14 years old , right?, I mean  "chaos", with that reply and name it's obvious.

i suggest you join the squad, they are looking for boys like you, you have their writing skills and all.

sorry if I scared you

nightie night

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
that's two, care to go for three?
bitch ;D

He's got 64 posts worth of meltdowns.

Beks

• Getbig III
  • " See Ya real Soon"
that's two, care to go for three?
bitch ;D

hahahahaha  two dildos with a combine I.Q of 28.....the way you scroll across the screen, Wow

and care to go for three,    why not ....lets play

Sir William Idol

• Getbig IV
  • you got a fight comin

Hey asshole, the man comes on here with his own point and you call him sambo?, your a racist prick, and will get your sweet ass pounded just the way you like it.
I don't care if you are 15 years old and hide your cum rags under your Barbi bed, that shit has no place here, joke all we want, racist shit is out
guess you didn't read what Ron said,, have a great timeout dipshit
its comin today

Galvanized

• Getbig II
Beks is right.  Come up with something else other than racism.  You're not just insulting Vince, although he may be an idiot, you're attempting to insult an entire race of people.  If you didn't already know, that just screams a few things:  unintelligence, insecurity (I can't help but to wonder how many racists are angry because some black guy speared their girlfriend), and fear (I never hear this stuff in the real world, yet these ignorant statements are rampant on the internet).  Anyway, if you're trying to be funny, something new and original (and truly witty), would be a better insult.  You could come up with a million different jokes, but all you could think of was sambo.  Awww, poor you.

on a sidenote:  If you've ever seen Vince's pics, it shouldn't be hard to kick jokes :)

Bast175

Vince, maybe they were ripped because they lowered the amount of food they ate.  You should try it next time you 'compete' so you are actually competitive.

I'm sure you won't take that advice because you believe you are 220lbs at 3% body fat,  i.e. you're a delusional jackoff.

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
Beks do you recommend this book for reading?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
Don`t be ridiculous.

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
I'm not racist, I have nothing wrong with any race at all, but why do people get so offended the second someone says something about race...I mean jeez, you guys talk about each other being fat, being stupid...why is racism any different???

freespirit

• Getbig V
  • Revolt!
I'm not racist, I have nothing wrong with any race at all, but why do people get so offended the second someone says something about race...I mean jeez, you guys talk about each other being fat, being stupid...why is racism any different???

Racism is different. Think slavery, holocaust and so on.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
ALL JOKES ASIDE I WAS BEYOND RIPPED WHEN I DID COCAINE FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT, I DID LOSE ALOT OF STRENGTH BUT TO BE HONEST IT WAS THE BEST IVE EVER LOOKED BY FAR!!!!! I SWEAR ON MY GRANDFATHERS GRAVE TO THIS

COCAINE IS GOOD IN MODERATION MAYBE ONCE EVERY 6 MONTHS FOR RAPID FATLOSS, TOO BAD I HAVE NO MORE HOOKUPS

HELL COCAINE GROWS FROM MOTHER NATURE

JUST LIKE WEED
A

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
Was watching the history channel on 19th century patent medicine for 4 hours.  After watching it, I simply put two and two together and figured it all out.  Fact is that you could problably get shredded easier then than you could today.  The Pure Food act wasn't enacted until 1906 so the manufacturers could get away with putting anything they wanted in the potion and didn't even have to list the ingredients

Basically, For weight loss and energy from tiredness, the ingredient of that day was cocaine.  It was practically used for everything at the time, cocaine mouth drops, cocaine toothpaste, straight cocaine powder.  Heck, they could grab a Coca-Cola and have an 8 pack in no time.  Weightlifters in that time would take a sniff before they did their performance.  Also a lot of the pain medicine back in the day contained 15% morphine!!!

What's my point.  Is there really such a thing as natural???  Just because it was a long time ago doesn't mean they were helpless.  And they did have steroids too but I'll get to that another day

cocaine was almost in everything..your right vince.it was used in everything and was included as staple food for the health freaks
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda

Do you not see or comprehend the difference between being racist and calling someone an idiot?
Q

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
yes and no kwon...no one can change their skin color...but at the same time, some people cant do anything about the fact that they are an idiot...

grab an umbrella

• Getbig IV
and essentially kwon it is the same thing now that i think about it...hate is hate, no matter who it is directed towards or for whatever reason they are hating...

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem

Hey asshole, the man comes on here with his own point and you call him sambo?, your a racist prick, and will get your sweet ass pounded just the way you like it.
I don't care if you are 15 years old and hide your cum rags under your Barbi bed, that shit has no place here, joke all we want, racist shit is out
guess you didn't read what Ron said,, have a great timeout dipshit
how dare you come on here and challenge the great BrianX, who the fuck are you noob?

rocket

• Getbig V
  • Not a champion
Vince I truly believe that you have no idea what ripped is.  I don't need to post the pictures but I personally contend that you have not a single clue what you're talking about regarding this subject.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
ALL JOKES ASIDE I WAS BEYOND RIPPED WHEN I DID COCAINE FOR A WEEK STRAIGHT, I DID LOSE ALOT OF STRENGTH BUT TO BE HONEST IT WAS THE BEST IVE EVER LOOKED BY FAR!!!!! I SWEAR ON MY GRANDFATHERS GRAVE TO THIS

COCAINE IS GOOD IN MODERATION MAYBE ONCE EVERY 6 MONTHS FOR RAPID FATLOSS, TOO BAD I HAVE NO MORE HOOKUPS

HELL COCAINE GROWS FROM MOTHER NATURE

JUST LIKE WEED

it's getting better every day with you.

So which is better, alcohol or cocaine?

You should give heroin a shot.  :-[

LASTREP72

• Getbig III
  • STANZO-20 stayin crisp, tight, and strong!!!

What guys are you talking about - don't remeber seing any old black and hites with guys looking anymore jacked and ripped than they do today, BTW - I bet that cocain they used back then was pure also, not all cut and laced with baking soda like it is today.
I'm Rick James BITCH!!!

Galvanized

• Getbig II
yes and no kwon...no one can change their skin color...but at the same time, some people cant do anything about the fact that they are an idiot...

I don't have much time to elaborate right now (especially since you're evidently at ground zero in terms of understanding the difference), but you mention flaming someone for "being fat" or being "an idiot" as being "the same".  I assume you would consider those two features "flaws" (I do, but note this disclaimer:  fat and stupid people are still just as much people as everyone else also).  Back to the point:  you cannot use/insert race jokes into the equation of this analogy because it is NOT a "flaw" to be black (or ANY other race).  Duh, it's just another skin tone and culture.  Now you may very well feel that it is a flaw to be black, thus nullifying my explanation in your mind (IF YOU ARE AN IDIOT, THAT IS).  And someone brought up slavery and the Holocaust; great point (sadly as obvious as it is, it's only obvious to some...those that are not "idiots".   ;)).  Centuries of genocide, rape, and SEVERE unequal treatment on a large scale has never been an issue to "fat people", and "idiots" have been BEHIND the execution of those events  ::)  

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
I don't have much time to elaborate right now (especially since you're evidently at ground zero in terms of understanding the difference), but you mention flaming someone for "being fat" or being "an idiot" as being "the same".  I assume you would consider those two features "flaws" (I do, but note this disclaimer:  fat and stupid people are still just as much people as everyone else also).  Back to the point:  you cannot use insert race jokes into the equation of this analogy because it is NOT a "flaw" to be black (or ANY other race).  Duh, it's just another skin tone and culture.  Now you may very well feel that it is a flaw to be black, thus nullifying my explanation in your mind (IF YOU ARE AN IDIOT, THAT IS).  And someone brought up slavery and the Holocaust; great point (sadly as obvious as it is, it's only obvious to some...those that are not "idiots".   ;)).  Centuries of genocide, rape, and SEVERE unequal treatment on a large scale has never been an issue to "fat people", and "idiots" have been BEHIND the execution of those events  ::) 

I agree with the race issue, but fat and stupid people are not as much people as everyone else.  ;D ;D

Galvanized

• Getbig II
Just so you know, I HATE when people generalize white people (there are some in my family), Asians, Persians, whatever...