Author Topic: Are there any Paegan Witches on Board?  (Read 10227 times)

Forbidden

• Getbig III
  • Live well, laugh often, love much
Are there any Paegan Witches on Board?
« on: December 30, 2006, 07:45:18 PM »
Hi I am interested in this very much can someone give me some good links to have a look at to learn more about Paegan Witchery.  From a beginner perspective. 

Butterbean

• Getbig V
Re: Are there any Paegan Witches on Board?
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2006, 07:52:52 PM »
Hi Forbidden :)

The link below is about the most we've got so far on here re: Wicca.. if you can weed through some of the debates you can get some info.  This could be a good opportunity to revive the Wicca discussion.

http://www.getbig.com/boards/index.php?topic=71222.0

R

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2006, 08:36:53 AM »
Actually, some of those links Johnny Apollo posted were really good.  May he rest in peace.  :'(

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2006, 05:56:43 PM »
Actually, some of those links Johnny Apollo posted were really good.  May he rest in peace.  :'(

what happened to Johnny Apollo?

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2006, 06:36:20 PM »
hey, read Patricia Kennealy Morrison's book Strange Days it's a good book and she was pagan when pagan wasn't cool

thanks Meddy!!  Hey did you see Sally at Christmas time?

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2007, 01:31:19 PM »
what happened to Johnny Apollo?

Nothing.  ;D  When he reinvented himself... he got rid of the Johnny Apollo personna by fabricating a dramatic car accident in Provence or something, and having someone post it.  But while he was here, he did have lots of great info regarding religions of all kinds, with access to university search engines. The stuff he posted in the Wicca thread was very interesting.

torquemada

• Getbig IV
  • Billycarp ruled...
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2007, 02:08:16 PM »
My assistant's a Wiccan.  I'll ask her.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2007, 07:37:32 PM »
Hi I am interested in this very much can someone give me some good links to have a look at to learn more about Paegan Witchery.  From a beginner perspective. 

no ...NO NO NO NO NO forbidden...NO

i dated a wiccan once..and NO NO NO...take it out of your head...

i've seen shit in my life i will never discuss with ANYONE...but NOOOOO..seriously..no..

a blue personality and wicca is a bad bad bad bad combo..NO./..
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2007, 11:42:12 PM »
no ...NO NO NO NO NO forbidden...NO

i dated a wiccan once..and NO NO NO...take it out of your head...

i've seen shit in my life i will never discuss with ANYONE...but NOOOOO..seriously..no..

a blue personality and wicca is a bad bad bad bad combo..NO./..

Ok let me explain!!!  I am not so much interested in the whole relegion as such but I am interested in some of their ways.  With moons and blah blah!!  Please tell me some stuff I need to know the good and the BAD before I get involved.  I have friends that have friends that are Pagan and they are really lovely people.  There are good and bad in every religion or belief system.  Can you please PM me and let me know what you are so afraid of and tell me some stuff.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 08:44:00 AM »
Ok let me explain!!!  I am not so much interested in the whole relegion as such but I am interested in some of their ways.  With moons and blah blah!!  Please tell me some stuff I need to know the good and the BAD before I get involved.  I have friends that have friends that are Pagan and they are really lovely people.  There are good and bad in every religion or belief system.  Can you please PM me and let me know what you are so afraid of and tell me some stuff.

its a slippery slope dude...one day you r sitting at a glass table (certain time and phase of the moon) playing with shells...(and by you i mean my ex)

and next day i'm watching her do this..sitting in the balconey sipping wine..relishing the brisk chilly september air and all of a sudden feeling very hot air surround me and then blow past me...

..i know it sounds crazy..but when your girl wakes up in the middle of the night and grabs ya and says " there is someone (read..something  ) in the room"  it stops being cute real quick..

i'll PM ya a dream i had once when i ws with her...i've never had a wierder ..creepier...more real seeming dream ever...
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 10:59:46 PM »

its a slippery slope dude...one day you r sitting at a glass table (certain time and phase of the moon) playing with shells...(and by you i mean my ex)

and next day i'm watching her do this..sitting in the balconey sipping wine..relishing the brisk chilly september air and all of a sudden feeling very hot air surround me and then blow past me...

..i know it sounds crazy..but when your girl wakes up in the middle of the night and grabs ya and says " there is someone (read..something  ) in the room"  it stops being cute real quick..

i'll PM ya a dream i had once when i ws with her...i've never had a wierder ..creepier...more real seeming dream ever...

I'll be interested to hear about it.  I have read some stuff and as far as I can gather a lot of it is about getting to know yourself, really know yourself and that is subconscious as well as your conscious being!  The dreams that people have reflect their life and such could have been something you were trying to deal with at the time.  I am still very interested to hear about the dream though I am into dreams etc.  I just dont want to close my self off to things, but I am very interested in hearing about anything that anyone has to offer, thanks for being so honest I really do appreciate it.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #11 on: January 03, 2007, 08:18:20 AM »
i'll pm ya sometimes later today...i just woke up and i dont wanna think about such just after waking  ..then i'll wanna keep my eyes open as i shampoo my head..and thats just no good.. :-[
carpe` vaginum!

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 03, 2007, 11:05:35 AM »
i'll pm ya sometimes later today...i just woke up and i dont wanna think about such just after waking  ..then i'll wanna keep my eyes open as i shampoo my head..and thats just no good.. :-[

:o ???  think about copying that PM to me Toxy!
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2007, 01:11:06 PM »
ok stells..  :)
i just woke up from my nap...i'm making tea..then i'll write it..my head hurts..and its leg day..just great  >:(
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2007, 09:48:08 PM »
LOL  You are a funny bugger!!!!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 09:49:04 PM »

I cant wait to hear the story of the dream can you stella??

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 10:01:33 PM »
ohh god...i'll just put it on here..hell with it..

sorry i didn;t type it earlier but i had a headache all day..
..just thinking about this dream creeps me out..ok here goes..

i had this dream right befre i broke up with laura...btw laura ws around 5 9....jet black hair with piercing grey blue eyes..she looked like a damn witch...

the dream...

"  its the mid 1800s and i'm driving a victorian horse buggy with laura riding next to me....there is fog everywhere and i can barely make out the bare trees next to the road. we r both formally dressed and she is riding in the front with me..when she says she is going to get sick and asks me to stop the carriadge. So i do and she runs off into the mist of the left..past some trees and into a field...

as i'm waiting for her out of the other side of the buddy and out of the forst emerges a beautifull girl dressed in all leather..and she asks me whats wrong (all this while in the dream i remember being worried abot laura). I tell her my girl went to get sick in the field and it only be proper manners that i accept her wanting to be alone and not follow her...and this new girl starts getting closer to me...her gestures being subtly seductive...

i remember in the dream thinking..this ws wrong..something ws off..everything ws happening wrong ..that it wasn;t supposed to go this way....

so i leave that girl in leather and i run off into the field where laura had run into...

i remember running looking at my feet and the grass being REALLY green..a lush vivid green..and my feet going back n forth in the fog...

then i remember coming across a bench and i see some clothes (my boxers) laying in the grass and i remember thinking " i ws wearing these earlier today before i went to bed"

..then i take off running again and go thru a grove of trees..but while i'm doing this the hair on my arms is standing up...

when i come out of the grove of trees i look and and immediately i see...

there is a bare tree...no leaves..its made out of black granite.....laura is half way up it..standing with one leg on a lower branch and another on a higher branch...in her formal dress.....and she is pointing up at the sky...her expression that of a corpse..and her eyes are a livid green...a shining livid green...

as soon as i see her so i get that feeling ya get when ya get a dream about falling all of a sudden..

then i woke up...
carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 10:05:50 PM »
ok now i never wanna remember that again...i did the best i could without creeping me out too much..
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 11:48:40 PM »
ok now i never wanna remember that again...i did the best i could without creeping me out too much..

Wow that was pretty awesome, I thought you were going to say (in the part about your boxers), that you woke up and you were in your bedroom.  That is pretty scary but I still think that our dreams are our subconsious mind try to tell us something or point something out to us.  I know this type of thing creeps people out but really it doesnt scare me.  I have had dreams where I have acually had dead people (relatives and friends) talk to me, I think now that it may have been true but I just didnt delve deeper within myself.  Am I starting to creep you out now.  BTW I dont really look like a witch.  Dont stop talking to me now will you, I really like you and think you are funny.  I promise I will not turn you into a frog or anything.  But I will keep you updated on my progress that is if I do anything about it.  I am reading a book now called Wicca and Witchcraft for Dummies (You know the dummy collection).

Butterbean

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2007, 08:09:51 AM »
Thanks for sharing Toxy.

Toxy, did you tell her about the dream?  If so, what did she have to say about it?  How long after the dream did you break-up?
R

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2007, 10:00:05 AM »
Thanks for sharing Toxy.

Toxy, did you tell her about the dream?  If so, what did she have to say about it?  How long after the dream did you break-up?

yeah i told her..

she said she ws gonna close my 3rd eye (she said i had the sight and she could close it if i wanted her to ::))

she took some of my hair...the dreams actually did stop...

at the same time i ws just starting school for my computer stuff...and she ws not stable....a sweetheart one day and a total bitch the next..

i couldn't have that in my life..i needed focus..

so i cut it off...

carpe` vaginum!

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2007, 10:03:00 AM »
Wow that was pretty awesome, I thought you were going to say (in the part about your boxers), that you woke up and you were in your bedroom.  That is pretty scary but I still think that our dreams are our subconsious mind try to tell us something or point something out to us.  I know this type of thing creeps people out but really it doesnt scare me.  I have had dreams where I have acually had dead people (relatives and friends) talk to me, I think now that it may have been true but I just didnt delve deeper within myself.  Am I starting to creep you out now.  BTW I dont really look like a witch.    I promise I will not turn you into a frog or anything.  But I will keep you updated on my progress that is if I do anything about it.

i remember a bench by my boxers also..it ws the bench i used to sit on after gong for a jog back in pakistan..and i remember thinking " whats this doing here of all places"

i've visited my own funeral in my dreams..soo ..

I am reading a book now called Wicca and Witchcraft for Dummies (You know the dummy collection).

be carefull...

Dont stop talking to me now will you, I really like you and think you are funny.

thankyou  :)
carpe` vaginum!

Forbidden

• Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2007, 07:46:25 PM »
I am honestly being careful, I just want to keep an open mind is all!!  There is some really interesting stuff in this book I am reading.  The history of it all gets me the most!!  I have just rented the Crucible as well I have seen it before but I think I might get a lot more out of it this time.  I particularly like the part in history when people used to call women witches for just owning a cat or for being able to cure a cold with herbs!!  People that are scared of change and different stuff are the ones that have a problem with different religions or belief systems.  It is like people not understanding the muslim religion.  But when you think about it there are the full on types and the not so full on types in every religion.  People call themselves Christian and never visit a church and there are others that spend their whole weeks day in day out at the church.  I believe that whatever gets you through life is the way to be.  Most religions that I have read about have their own sets of rules and the common denominator seems to be "do no harm and no harm will come to you".  Which is what wicca also says and many other religions.  I am not about to set up an alter in my home and I may never practice spells but I might who knows!!  Catholics have holy pictures all over their homes, buddists have alters where they feed gods, Islam have their riturals it is just what feels right for them.  I guess that the word witch seems to scare people cos it is out what witches are supposed to be able to do is out of peoples control (supposed is the operative word here!!).  I also believe that anything that can help you to understand yourself better is nothing to be afraid of.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2007, 01:03:06 AM »
I just read through this thread...

It's pretty good.  :)

Has anyone ever had a dream where you realize you're dreaming, and you can't wake up?

The other night I dreamed I was being chased by some crazy women.  I ran into a room, then it got really scary and I felt like I knew it was a dream.  It was like watching TV and suddenly wanting to change the channel cause it got to scary but not being able to.  It kind of faded out after that.
S

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2007, 10:01:50 AM »
i've told myself during a nightmare than i ws dreaming...well i told myself and a buncha people with me..told em not to worry and that it ws only 1 of my dreams  :-\
carpe` vaginum!