Author Topic: Improbable Collapse: The demolition of our Republic  (Read 12588 times)

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Improbable Collapse: The demolition of our Republic
« Reply #25 on: January 03, 2007, 10:08:41 AM »
Your chain is easier to jerk than Johnnys.

Grow up and act your age

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 03, 2007, 10:09:30 AM »
Mental boy?  lol

OK  crack head.
Fuck you you fucking board nazi.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: January 03, 2007, 10:12:09 AM »
f**k you you fucking board nazi.

Yeah,  ok,  right.

I still realy think this is all about Denver losing. 

Just admitt it. 

Give me your pain.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: January 03, 2007, 10:12:45 AM »
You know it's pretty fucking unfathomable that anybody would have taken that I was putting forth a documentary that had indisputable proof 9/11 being an inside job.  I mean, if that was remotely so, it would be major news all over.  I didn't fathom anyone would take it that way.  The thought hadn't even entered my mind... Real stupid of me forgetting about the board Nazi, Capt. Ahab Ozmo...

Jackass...

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: January 03, 2007, 10:15:25 AM »
You know it's pretty fucking unfathomable that anybody would have taken that I was putting forth a documentary that had indisputable proof 9/11 being an inside job.  I mean, if that was remotely so, it would be major news all over.  I didn't fathom anyone would take it that way.  The thought hadn't even entered my mind... Real stupid of me forgetting about the board Nazi, Capt. Ahab Ozmo...

Jackass...

I'm sure there's more, keep it going.........  give me more of your pain....  com on it's ok..........every thing will alright.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: January 03, 2007, 10:20:10 AM »
Yeah,  ok,  right.

I still realy think this is all about Denver losing. 

Just admitt it. 

Give me your pain.
::) If I gave a shit I would point out that your record was not as good as ours, and that you barely beat us with a rookie quarterback and how pathetic it is for SF guys to point they're on the rise  ::) for beating a team struggling with a major change. ::)  Even we have said point blank that we're not a playoff team this year, and you're celebrating this win against the Broncos like it's a major triumph... That a major compliment that you think so highly of our team... Also asshole, look at San Frans schedule this year and compare it to ours which many have said was the second hardest schedule... Oh, yea, this is a really pathetic red herring and I will not be diverted from the point that you are a fucking board Nazi that's gone overboard in your obsession... It is you that needs to chill the fuck out... I wouldn't be melting down if you weren't acting like a complete ass for posting a documentary. ::)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: January 03, 2007, 10:21:54 AM »
ozmo is a classic example of someone who has been conditioned.  he's trained.  he has stated he believes that Bush KNEW about 9/11 (and thus facilitated mass murder), and he doesn't seem to mind.  Is this the same mindset we'd see from a terrorist?  Yes, it is.  Could just be a coincidence though.  Does this mean that OzmO secretly agreed with the attacks?  It's hard to say. 

Perhaps the answer lies here:  Would we expect Osama bin laden to "mock 9/11" ? Yes.
Did Ozmo admit to mocking 911?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

any minute i'm going to get accused for working for the government to stave off the 9/11 truth movement on the internet!!!!!!!

BTW  i was mocking the hologram theory not 9/11 .

And yes, i do mind, very much, so before you go on your basic lame debating techniques (rotation, inaccurate facts, spin docotring, the same old rethorical questions over and over)  I support a new investatgion into 9/11 for those reasons.  I just don;t have much faith that in the end they will ever bring charges against BUSH for knowing.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 03, 2007, 10:24:17 AM »
::) If I gave a shit I would point out that your record was not as good as ours, and that you barely beat us with a rookie quarterback and how pathetic it is for SF guys to point they're on the rise  ::) for beating a team struggling with a major change. ::)  Even we have said point blank that we're not a playoff team this year, and you're celebrating this win against the Broncos like it's a major triumph... That a major compliment that you think so highly of our team... Also asshole, look at San Frans schedule this year and compare it to ours which many have said was the second hardest schedule... Oh, yea, this is a really pathetic red herring and I will not be diverted from the point that you are a fucking board Nazi that's gone overboard in your obsession... It is you that needs to chill the f**k out... I wouldn't be melting down if you weren't acting like a complete ass for posting a documentary. ::)

ahh yes............  keep it coming,  keep trying to take the sting out of the loss, the sting out of over reacting to my statements about the documentary...

feels better doesn't it?

See you can do it.

You good guy and people like you.   

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 03, 2007, 10:28:18 AM »
That's cute Beserker,  you send me a personal message calling me a prick and you block me from responding.

How old are you?

Here's what my response was:

Dude seriously now.  I've to tried to explain myself.  I've tried too apologize.  You need to build a bridge and get over it.  I'm not mad at you.  I think you are a good guy who over reacts some times.  That's all.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: January 03, 2007, 10:31:47 AM »
Why would the GOVT want to stave off the 911 truth movement?  Are you implying they would benefit from a coverup and were then somehow involved?  Those are some serious charges, bro. 

I'm implying that there was gross incopentence and or prior knowledge that wasn;t acted on.  At that point in the BUSH admin, it would been very damaging for the country and the american people would have lost massive confidence in their government's credibility.  It would have been very bad.  The terrorist would have scored a huge victory if this happened.

I think however it needed to happen.  They needed to be exposed. 

Sorry for being dumb here but what's MIHOP and LIHOP?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 03, 2007, 10:32:47 AM »
I'm not falling for the Redherring asshole... This season lost importance to me with the loss of one of our players.  That hit me hard and made everything else football wise irrelivent for now.  I'm consered with a lot more than our teams loss to SF and don't you dare fucking suggest I'm takeing this out on you ::)  Don't even go there... It's clear you're using this loss to try to goat me into a larger meltdown... It isn't happening jackass.  So lets cut the troll shit ok Ozmo ::) I'm not an internet noob.

Also, as if it shouldn't be clear as fuck, If I had information that was absolute proof, I wouldn't post it with a casual comment... I would say so point blank.  That at least should have been obvious, obvious to anyone but someone suffering from gross ahabism.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2007, 10:34:04 AM »
That's cute Beserker,  you send me a personal message calling me a prick and you block me from responding.

How old are you?

Here's what my response was:

Dude seriously now.  I've to tried to explain myself.  I've tried too apologize.  You need to build a bridge and get over it.  I'm not mad at you.  I think you are a good guy who over reacts some times.  That's all.
Well make no mistake, I'm steaming mad at you... shove your apology up your ass.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2007, 10:37:04 AM »
Well make no mistake, I'm steaming mad at you... shove your apology up your ass.

OK,  i get it. 

But shit,  PM  me your phone number, i'll call you and you can yell at me in person if you want.

You really need to calm down, this is a forum dude.  This isn't that important to get that mad over.

And yes,  i'm fucking needling you about Denver's loss.   ;)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 03, 2007, 10:40:03 AM »
OK,  i get it. 

But shit,  PM  me your phone number, i'll call you and you can yell at me in person if you want.

You really need to calm down, this is a forum dude.  This isn't that important to get that mad over.

And yes,  i'm fucking needling you about Denver's loss.   ;)
Real low of you considering what happened a few hours after the game.  You have any idea what the mood is like around here?  Nobody is thinking about the loss right now ::)  nobody... I may be immature, I'll admit to that, but you're a pathetic POS.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: January 03, 2007, 10:43:30 AM »
Real low of you considering what happened a few hours after the game.  You have any idea what the mood is like around here?  Nobody is thinking about the loss right now ::)  nobody... I may be immature, I'll admit to that, but you're a pathetic POS.

Sorry about that.  I have a friend who i work wioth who's a big time Denver Fan.  He lives in colorado springs.  I talk to him dam  near everyday.  He's not in the same state as you are about what happen to that guy. 

Becuase of that, i didn;t think you were either, even though you have the pic in your signature i figure you were just paying respect. 

BTW  what is a POS?  (cringing for the next round attacks)  :-\

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: January 03, 2007, 10:54:34 AM »
I wonder if OzmO will condone the coverup of the shooting, as it's "bad for Denver's image".

no.  (nice jab)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 03, 2007, 10:56:16 AM »
I wonder if OzmO will condone the coverup of the shooting, as it's "bad for Denver's image".

You did get that i feel we should expose it all anyway right?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: January 03, 2007, 11:14:15 AM »
yep. 

I think that the prevalent opinion of "we must not act weak, even if it means covering up atrocities" is what makes us so hated in the world.

Suppose the US had put a few traitors on trial (like that FAA ass who destroyed evidence!)  Suppose we had told the world we apologize for not finding WMD.  I believe we'd be LESS likely to be hated or attacked.  It's not the same dickmeasuring contest we had with the USSR.  The arabs are mad we're in their house taking their oil. period.  I think a few admissions of being human would give us more cred with world leaders.

Heck... imagine bush trying to sell even a completely legit proposal to world leaders right now.  his cred is in the shitter.

Agreed.

Add that to the USA supporting the repressive actions of Israel.  Add that to us raping third world countries of their resources and profits via the suport and maintenence of repressive governments.

That's why they hate us.  they see  a different  world everyday from news that isn't bought and paid for like here in the USA and cannot understand why americans sit idle.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: January 03, 2007, 11:24:21 AM »
yep. 

I think that the prevalent opinion of "we must not act weak, even if it means covering up atrocities" is what makes us so hated in the world.

Suppose the US had put a few traitors on trial (like that FAA ass who destroyed evidence!)  Suppose we had told the world we apologize for not finding WMD.  I believe we'd be LESS likely to be hated or attacked.  It's not the same dickmeasuring contest we had with the USSR.  The arabs are mad we're in their house taking their oil. period.  I think a few admissions of being human would give us more cred with world leaders.

Heck... imagine bush trying to sell even a completely legit proposal to world leaders right now.  his cred is in the shitter.

Once again America isn't taking their oil. Iraq actually imported more oil then they sold.

Why let facts get in the way of fiction.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: January 03, 2007, 11:38:15 AM »
Didn't they import it because the US blockaded them from selling theirs? LOL...

Dude, yes or no: Does Iraq have $3 trillion in oil under it?

Dude, yes or no: Is the US putting in an oil pipleline?

Yes and No.

Iraq has the second largest proved oil reserves, Iraq owns the pipeline as well as the oil.
Plus most oil is shipped.
Z

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 03, 2007, 11:41:49 AM »
I'm starting to agree with you on more and more topics.

I believe you're a hologram of the real OzmO.

lol

You and i probably agree on quite a few things  save the 9/11 inside job part.

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: January 03, 2007, 11:45:39 AM »
a_joker,

why did the US invade Iraq?

I have told you at least a hundred times, because Iraq disobeyed numerous UN resolutions, if oil was what they were after, they could have just skimmed from the oil for food program like everyone else.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: January 03, 2007, 11:47:13 AM »
I have told you at least a hundred times, because Iraq disobeyed numerous UN resolutions, if oil was what they were after, they could have just skimmed from the oil for food program like everyone else.
::) first class fool...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #48 on: January 03, 2007, 11:51:40 AM »
::) first class fool...

Yep unbiased.

Just because I don't agree with you, 240, and Ozmo, doesn't make me a fool.

Name calling is weak.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 03, 2007, 12:22:12 PM »
Yep unbiased.

Just because I don't agree with you, 240, and Ozmo, doesn't make me a fool.

Name calling is weak.
You're crying because I called you a fool?  Oh brother, go find another board, getbig is obviously not for you...