Author Topic: Improbable Collapse: The demolition of our Republic  (Read 12587 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
Improbable Collapse: The demolition of our Republic
« on: January 02, 2007, 10:25:29 AM »
Does a good job at "TRYING TO SHOW" wtc 7 (EDITIED FOR DUMSHITS LIKE OZMO) was a controlled demolition.  If you have Dish, the documentary is on FSTV's Inn Report right now.  Will be on again later today it starts about halfway through the Inn Report.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
Re: Improbable Collapse: The demolition of our Republic
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2007, 11:27:05 AM »
Does a good job at showing wtc 7 was a controlled demolition.  If you have Dish, the documentary is on FSTV's Inn Report right now.  Will be on again later today it starts about halfway through the Inn Report.

I might well have been.  Unfortunatly, We don't have ALL the information on the subeject and the makers of that movie/doc probably don't either.  To suspect it as such is practical and makes sense, to conclude it as such, based on incomplete information, is for the nut job squad.

Wasn't that place a goverment office for the FBI or something??

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2007, 12:30:01 PM »
I might well have been.  Unfortunatly, We don't have ALL the information on the subeject and the makers of that movie/doc probably don't either.  To suspect it as such is practical and makes sense, to conclude it as such, based on incomplete information, is for the nut job squad.

Wasn't that place a government office for the FBI or something??
Stupity above and beyond... Congrats asshole... Nobody said it was the be all last word on WTC7 ::) The documentary does not either... It provides information and OPINION not available elsewhere...  It does NOT breach opinion with any absolute claims.  It makes valid arguments that controlled dem should have been considered by investigators.  Your point suggests nothing is worth examining or considering if it doesn't prove the case with no doubt remaining is just fucking ignorant.  If we went your way of doing things that would put 85% of everything on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, NPR, Democracy Now and CBS off the air and not worthy of consideration because most of what they provide opinion and information on is also lacking complete data. You are now like the captain Ahab of the political forum chasing the great white conspiracy theorist. ::) Calm down and, grow the f**k up Mr Knowitall....

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2007, 12:41:53 PM »
Stupity above and beyond... Congrats asshole... Nobody said it was the be all last word on WTC7 ::) The documentary does not either... It provides information and OPINION not available elsewhere...  It does NOT breach opinion with any absolute claims.  It makes valid arguments that controlled dem should have been considered by investigators.  Your point suggests nothing is worth examining or considering if it doesn't prove the case with no doubt remaining is just fucking ignorant.  If we went your way of doing things that would put 85% of everything on CNN, MSNBC, FOX, NPR, Democracy Now and CBS off the air and not worthy of consideration because most of what they provide opinion and information on is also lacking complete data. You are now like the captain Ahab of the political forum chasing the great white conspiracy theorist. ::) Calm down and, grow the f**k up Mr Knowitall....

Ironically by not doing research your self you missed the fact the NIST is looking into controlled demolition of WTC 7.

http://wtc.nist.gov/pubs/factsheets/faqs_8_2006.htm

Triggered by damage due to the vertical failure, horizontal progression of the failure across the lower floors (in the region of floors 5 and 7 that were much thicker and more heavily reinforced than the rest of the floors) resulted in a disproportionate collapse of the entire structure.

This hypothesis may be supported or modified, or new hypotheses may be developed, through the course of the continuing investigation. NIST also is considering whether hypothetical blast events could have played a role in initiating the collapse. While NIST has found no evidence of a blast or controlled demolition event, NIST would like to determine the magnitude of hypothetical blast scenarios that could have led to the structural failure of one or more critical elements.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: January 02, 2007, 01:29:22 PM »
joker, how many years are you going to spout that lame line until you realize they will never release that report?

Looking into it?  HAHAHAHAHAH Sucker.  "Yeah, we're looking into that sir."  hold your breath on that one!

Ummm... There are actually updates about the WTC 7 building on the NIST web page. Until they stop updating their findings I will continue to post about it.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Z

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: January 02, 2007, 02:00:19 PM »

You and 240  are funny. 

All i'm sayingis that you and I don't have the info.  And in all likely hood niether does that show.

Now do you believe it's prudent to make conclusion without all the possible information?

Becuase if you do then you are stupid.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 02, 2007, 02:02:40 PM »
And Berserekr before you fly off the handle again, jumping to conclusions and putting owrds in my mouth, can you answer my question about the building.

Thank you for your emotionally controlled response  ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: January 02, 2007, 02:08:15 PM »
1) We don't have the info on the building because Bush classified it all under nat'l security.
2) If they did release the info, we would see it was controlled demolition. 

This is why you are not taken seriously.  You have made a firm assumption based on inconclusive and incomplete information.

3) Controlled demo would mean that the FBI/CIA/SecSrv/SEC and others let their building be wired
4) Suddenly it becomes an inside job with govt complicity

It may have been set up to do that years before. 

6) Suddenly we realize if WTC7 was controlled demo, only a moron would believe 1 and 2 were not.

This is another reason why you are not taken seriously.....  you make too many assumptions based on opinion without doing the research...............  are you really interested in finding the truth

Above all, Ozmo, you're defending the story put out bya group of guys with everything to gain (war spending and domestic powers) and everything to lose (prison!) by releasing that info. 

Do you really[/] think they would be honest in releasing that info?

I'm not defending anything: 

All i'm sayingis that you and I don't have the info.  And in all likely hood niether does that show.

Now do you believe it's prudent to make conclusion without all the possible information?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 02, 2007, 02:20:24 PM »
joker, how many years are you going to spout that lame line until you realize they will never release that report?

Looking into it?  HAHAHAHAHAH Sucker.  "Yeah, we're looking into that sir."  hold your breath on that one!

Ummm... There are actually updates about the WTC 7 building on the NIST web page. Until they stop updating their findings I will continue to post about it.

Interesting............  real facts relavent to the WTC7 question vs.  conjecture/dismissal/emotional presumption

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 02, 2007, 03:27:42 PM »

You and 240  are funny. 

Funny, you seem to have conveniently forgot, "is for the nut job squad" in your, "all I'm saying..." The show doesn't make absolute conclusions idiot, it makes conjecutures based on observations... It is opinion... Yea, If i went into the movie and came out saying, 100% that's it I wouldn't be going to the message boards, I would be going to the courts... but I didn't do that and you relegated opinion as being only fit for "the nut job squad" because not all the data is available.  ::)  Again, that little idiotic way of thinking relegates most of the maintreme commentary on everything "for the nut job squad"  Get it Ahab?

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 02, 2007, 03:39:00 PM »
Funny, you seem to have conveniently forgot, "is for the nut job squad" in your, "all I'm saying..." The show doesn't make absolute conclusions idiot, it makes conjecutures based on observations... It is opinion... Yea, If i went into the movie and came out saying, 100% that's it I wouldn't be going to the message boards, I would be going to the courts... but I didn't do that and you relegated opinion as being only fit for "the nut job squad" because not all the data is available.  ::)  Again, that little idiotic way of thinking relegates most of the maintreme commentary on everything "for the nut job squad"  Get it Ahab?

Does a good job at showing wtc 7 was a controlled demolition.

I didn;t watch the show, and i based my post on this statement above.

A more accurate statement would have been:

The opinion of the producers of the show is.....that wtc 7 was a controlled demolition.

So while you critisize me for not seeing that the show was a "opinion" you began by stating "the show does a good job showing wtc 7 was a controlled demolition."

But you are right.....  i did make an assumptiion based on incomplete information regarding the show.  Sorry,  i just trusted you statement without checking first.  ;)  Or perhaps becuase this is wrtten text i missed your meaning.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 02, 2007, 03:56:53 PM »
I didn;t watch the show, and i based my post on this statement above.

A more accurate statement would have been:

The opinion of the producers of the show is.....that wtc 7 was a controlled demolition.

So while you critisize me for not seeing that the show was a "opinion" you began by stating "the show does a good job showing wtc 7 was a controlled demolition."

But you are right.....  i did make an assumptiion based on incomplete information regarding the show.  Sorry,  i just trusted you statement without checking first.  ;)  Or perhaps because this is written text i missed your meaning.
yea, I had absolutely no fucking idea that you would take my opinion that the show did a good job of showing it was a controlled dem as a shocking fucking Washington Post front page newsflash of absolute proof 9/11 was an inside job ::)  I guess I should have said, "does a good job of trying to show wtc7 was a Cont. dem"  If I had known I would be accused of providing material for the nutjob squad, I would have phrased it like that.  But I should have known, the way you and Beach have become obsessed with mockery that I had best be ridiculously meticulous in the way I choose to word posts in this area.   ::)  It's just a goddamed documentary that I feel makes several good points and observations that work toward the conclusion that wtc7 was a controlled dem. OKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Capt. Ahab? ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 03, 2007, 06:38:17 AM »
It is insurance fraud among other things ;D

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2007, 07:06:28 AM »
What was the original release date? ;)
You obviously didn't look at it or the WTC site.

You are fighting with your hands behind your back.

I will post the link again and maybe you should read it.

OR I guess I could make a video, then you might look at it. ;D
http://wtc.nist.gov/media/WTC7_Approach_Summary12Dec06.pdf

You should be happy that it is taking longer, it means they are doing more research.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2007, 07:15:28 AM »
Yes, I'll be ecstatic in 2050 when it's still not released.

Dude you need ritalin.
Things take time.
Especially well researched papers.

They are still pretty much on the revised schedule as posted after the WTC1 and WTC 2 reports.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2007, 07:17:13 AM »
Dude you need ritalin.
Things take time.
Especially well researched papers.

They are still pretty much on the revised schedule as posted after the WTC1 and WTC 2 reports.
::) oh brother...

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #17 on: January 03, 2007, 07:26:45 AM »
::) oh brother...

Went and looked on the WTC site did you or did you even look at the pdf.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: January 03, 2007, 07:41:26 AM »
So the papers they released (you know, where they sold then took back the pancake collapse) -
WHy did they *rush* them out, when 3000 people died, but they are taking years and years to get us the WTC7 report, when no one died and the firefighters knew it was coming down?

Weird, eh?

PS - you are defending the devil's work mate!

FEMA and NIST are not the same departments.

NIST performed a much more rigorous investigation, and hired the experts to come up with the most probable scenerio.

NISt also removed many investigators from WTC 7 to help finish the report for WTC1 and WTC 2. The reports for WTC 7 should be available this year.
Z

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: January 03, 2007, 07:47:38 AM »
It seems that they are finishing up with demolition theory, this was added to the WTC faq and WTC 7 investigation in October.

It seems that they are looking into all things including thermite.
Z

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2007, 09:58:48 AM »
If I had known I would be accused of providing material for the nutjob squad, I would have phrased it like that.  But I should have known, the way you and Beach have become obsessed with mockery that I had best be ridiculously meticulous in the way I choose to word posts in this area.   ::) 

Maybe you shouldn't be so defensive.  Maybe you should try an clarify what i was saying first before you fly off the handle like some "crack head in denial". 

So for some good old fashion fun in the spirit of "Spoilers from the Bay area" or "a 6 and 9 team knocks off an elite AFC playoff team out of the play offs on their home turf"  let's go back and look at what i DID say intially:

I might well have been. 

I meant to say "It might well have been"  I can;t type to save my ass, so what can i say.  I'm even worse at proof readiing.

Unfortunatly, We don't have ALL the information on the subeject and the makers of that movie/doc probably don't either. 

I said this becuase your initial statement about the documentary seem to indicate they had proof or whatever.

To suspect it as such is practical and makes sense, to conclude it as such, based on incomplete information, is for the nut job squad.

Here i was talking about the makers of the documentary NOT you.
  get it?  I can send you a singing telegram if you need further explanation.  (don't get mad if they're wearing 49'er jerseys)  If i wanted to call you a nut job i'd say it directly.  just ask 240.  (i don;t realy think he's a nut job, he's just wacked  ;D and argues well)

Wasn't that place a goverment office for the FBI or something??

Becuase i respect you and your knowledge on many subjects and politics i was asking you a question.

Hopefully this clears everthhing up.  Or maybe i you might be still real pissed off at Denver's loss in overtime and connect it to some rant aimed towards me.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 03, 2007, 10:02:48 AM »
The way I see it Ozmutt, you started it...  Instead of asking for clarrification, you had to toss in your nutjob comment and don't think that it didn't go without notice that this was on top of days upon days of mockery on anything 9/11 ct related.  Deal with my blowup and you can fully expect me to do it again if you get all knowitall anal retentive mockery on me... jerk.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 03, 2007, 10:05:06 AM »

Hopefully this clears everthhing up.  Or maybe i you might be still real pissed off at Denver's loss in overtime and connect it to some rant aimed towards me.
WTF mental boy?  Are you a San Fran Player ::)  I made quite clear why I consider you a total assnugget.  It has nothing to do with football ::) Pull your head out of your ass dipshit.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 03, 2007, 10:07:22 AM »
The way I see it Ozmutt, you started it...  Instead of asking for clarrification, you had to toss in your nutjob comment and don't think that it didn't go without notice that this was on top of days upon days of mockery on anything 9/11 ct related.  Deal with my blowup and you can fully expect me to do it again if you get all knowitall anal retentive mockery on me... jerk.

Dude i wasn't the one who called that reverse!  And John Lynch should have been able to shread Alex Smith.

But seriously,

SORRY if i gave you the idea.  I apologize.  I wasn;t intending the NUT JOB comment at you.  I understand now why you were mad.  I understand i have been mocking 9/11 for days.  It has been mainly due to the hologram theory.  (honestly i don;t think it even qualifies as a theory)

Yes, i didn;t ask for clarification,  but niether did you. 

If you'd like blow up again feel free  ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 03, 2007, 10:07:58 AM »
WTF mental boy?  Are you a San Fran Player ::)  I made quite clear why I consider you a total assnugget.  It has nothing to do with football ::) Pull your head out of your ass dipshit.

Mental boy?  lol

OK  crack head.