Author Topic: Improbable Collapse: The demolition of our Republic  (Read 12589 times)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
Re: Improbable Collapse: The demolition of our Republic
« Reply #50 on: January 03, 2007, 12:26:08 PM »
You're crying because I called you a fool?  Oh brother, go find another board, getbig is obviously not for you...

Weak people attack character and makes your argument pointless.

It is called Ad Hominem

Both you and 240 rely on this.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ad_hominem
An ad hominem argument, also known as argumentum ad hominem (Latin: "argument to the person", "argument against the man") is a logical fallacy consisting of replying to an argument by attacking or appealing to the person making the argument, rather than by addressing the substance of the argument. It is most commonly used to refer specifically to the ad hominem abusive, or argumentum ad personam, which consists of criticizing or personally attacking an argument's proponent in an attempt to discredit that argument.

Other common subtypes of the ad hominem include the ad hominem circumstantial, or ad hominem circumstantiae, an attack which is directed at the circumstances or situation of the arguer; and the ad hominem tu quoque, which objects to an argument by characterizing the arguer as being guilty of the same thing that he is arguing against.
Z

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #51 on: January 03, 2007, 12:30:06 PM »
Joker, stop being a crybaby...  It has no place on getbig.  Being called a fool is hardly reason to go searching wiki ::)

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: January 03, 2007, 12:36:06 PM »
 :P
Z

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #53 on: January 04, 2007, 10:53:19 PM »
You obviously didn't look at it or the WTC site.

You are fighting with your hands behind your back.

I will post the link again and maybe you should read it.

OR I guess I could make a video, then you might look at it. ;D
http://wtc.nist.gov/media/WTC7_Approach_Summary12Dec06.pdf

You should be happy that it is taking longer, it means they are doing more research.

and you acctually accept that as the facts behind building 7? man i could have wrote that shit up myself just give me a pot of coffee and a little time to dream something up
DAWG

a_joker10

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: January 05, 2007, 06:36:18 AM »
yeah, they blame the fuel tank, but the windows of the building weren't even blown out.  Small fires followed by a controlled demolition.  period. 

Have you seen the REAR view of the WTC7 collapse?  It'll make you laugh out loud that some believe it was fire: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8403741864603265979&q=wtc7+new&hl=en

Interestingly enough the haven't blamed anything yet, because the report isn't finished.

Just like before, you have no idea what you are talking about.

You guys are on witch hunt, yet you cant even understand the difference between what is fact, what is plausible and what is a lie.
Z

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #55 on: January 05, 2007, 08:01:53 PM »
will you 911 nuts just shut up already?  if you didnt die, why would you care anyway?  i dont live in new york, it doesn't affect me, so what's it matter anyway?  give it up already.
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 05, 2007, 08:09:31 PM »
will you 911 nuts just shut up already?  if you didnt die, why would you care anyway?  i dont live in new york, it doesn't affect me, so what's it matter anyway?  give it up already.
Ok, I'll do that.  I was waiting someone like you to come and set me straight.  Wow, powerful argument... There's no denying your profound wisdom.

big L dawg

• Getbig V
  • i always tell the truth even when i lie...
« Reply #57 on: January 06, 2007, 09:38:28 AM »

thats one of the most ignorant statements iv ever seen posted...just because you didnt die you shouldnt care?and you are only affected if you lived in newyork?man that just proves you cant fix stupid.
DAWG