Author Topic: Bodybuilding a Sport?  (Read 12445 times)

canadaphiliac

• Getbig III
Re: Bodybuilding a Sport?
« Reply #25 on: January 10, 2007, 07:26:03 PM »
For an article explaining how the above images
that I posted tie together visit:
www.musclemissions.org/public/106.cfm

Dude, you're seeing connections that just aren't there. But I suppose there's no reasoning with a fool.

Sergio Rules 77

• Getbig III
  • Sergio can split the atom. With his bare hands.
« Reply #26 on: January 10, 2007, 08:13:07 PM »
Monster deltoids.

At best, delts weren't one of Arnie's better bodyparts. He looks off the juice in this pic so the chances of his delts looking good in this shot weren't the best.

SERGIO!!!!
Ugh, my retirement grease

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
« Reply #27 on: January 10, 2007, 08:14:46 PM »
lol cool pic Sergio!!
just push some weight!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #28 on: January 10, 2007, 10:25:19 PM »

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #29 on: January 10, 2007, 10:26:19 PM »
haha... this thread was inspired by Mr. I.  ;D

Technically Bodybuilding meets that definition though doesent it?

It's not a sport and bodybuilder are not athletes!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #30 on: January 10, 2007, 10:27:34 PM »
LOL...well if fishing and bowling are sports...  :-X

Those sports require skill!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #31 on: January 10, 2007, 10:29:57 PM »
Flesh sculpting, if you will.

........and those are the gayest words ever used in human hetrosexual history, if you get my point!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: January 10, 2007, 10:30:07 PM »
Intenseone, take it back take it back now... War is going to start again between us, take it back now...  >:(

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2007, 10:30:49 PM »
Those sports require skill!

Are you saying that it requires no skill what-so-ever to blow your way to a better placing?
HAHA, RON.....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2007, 10:31:09 PM »
Intenseone, take it back take it back now... War is going to start again between us, take it back now...  >:(

Which part?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2007, 10:32:21 PM »
Which part?
all of it >:(  My father would not sit on my face >:(  That's going to far, I appologized for the bench attack, this is going to far about by dad >:(

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #36 on: January 10, 2007, 10:33:32 PM »
Are you saying that it requires no skill what-so-ever to blow your way to a better placing?

I forgot about that part...then yes, bodybuilding takes skill, seems the majority of this skill takes place after prejudging and before the night shows!

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #37 on: January 10, 2007, 10:34:24 PM »
all of it >:(  My father would not sit on my face >:(  That's going to far, I appologized for the bench attack, this is going to far about by dad >:(

Is that your dad in your sig line?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 10, 2007, 10:35:14 PM »
Is that your dad in your sig line?
yes dickweed, now take it back man, that's discusting.... Any guy would be bad enough but my dad >:(

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #39 on: January 10, 2007, 10:38:25 PM »
yes dickweed, now take it back man, that's discusting.... Any guy would be bad enough but my dad >:(

If Chavez is your dad...then yes, I believe he'd t-bag you in your sleep then slap your chin with his plums!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #40 on: January 10, 2007, 10:39:15 PM »
I forgot about that part...then yes, bodybuilding takes skill, seems the majority of this skill takes place after prejudging and before the night shows!
are u saying that real prejudging takes place before "prejudging" and has ntohing to do with skills such as posing, but may involve dancing to european techno beats? Now you're telling me its not a sport?!
follow the arrows

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: January 10, 2007, 10:39:55 PM »
If Chavez is your dad...then yes, I believe he'd t-bag you in your sleep then slap your chin with his plums!!
That's fine, we had a nice truce going but the war is back on... You went low, don't complain when I do again...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #42 on: January 10, 2007, 10:41:20 PM »
are u saying that real prejudging takes place before "prejudging" and has ntohing to do with skills such as posing, but may involve dancing to european techno beats? Now you're telling me its not a sport?!

No, between prejudging and the night show, usually right after prejudging before the judges tally the scores!

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #43 on: January 10, 2007, 10:42:27 PM »

Are you insinuating that this is the reason why guys like Dillet and Ronnie, couldn't care less about putting out a good posing routine, since they've already done "their job" backstage?
HAHA, RON.....

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #44 on: January 10, 2007, 10:45:06 PM »
That's fine, we had a nice truce going but the war is back on... You went low, don't complain when I do again...

Don't be surprised when Nancy Polosi, Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donell his you in the chin with their plums and gives you a t-bag as well ;D!!

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #45 on: January 10, 2007, 10:47:37 PM »
Are you insinuating that this is the reason why guys like Dillet and Ronnie, couldn't care less about putting out a good posing routine, since they've already done "their job" backstage?
hahah what I'm saying is that under the covers there really is a "sport" component to bodybuilding, much to the delight of judges.
follow the arrows

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: January 10, 2007, 10:51:48 PM »
Don't be surprised when Nancy Polosi, Hillary Clinton and Rosie O'Donell his you in the chin with their plums and gives you a t-bag as well ;D!!
zip it midgetboy.  I hate Hillary and Rosie O'Donell would be shot if she got within 500 yards of my home.  Nancy is coming over tonight and i'm going to get me some hot GILF action :P and oh yea, Bodybuilding is a sport you fucking moron...

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #47 on: January 10, 2007, 10:56:14 PM »
zip it midgetboy.  I hate Hillary and Rosie O'Donell would be shot if she got within 500 yards of my home.  Nancy is coming over tonight and i'm going to get me some hot GILF action :P and oh yea, Bodybuilding is a sport you fucking moron...

LMAO.....well if you hate Hillary and Rosie your way ahead of the game and you can't be that bad!! GILF? Hahahahahahahah, God what a sick thought!

BTW, It's not a sport you protate tickler!

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: January 10, 2007, 11:00:27 PM »
LMAO.....well if you hate Hillary and Rosie your way ahead of the game and you can't be that bad!! GILF? Hahahahahahahah, God what a sick thought!

I've never liked Rosie or Hillary idiot... I've said it how many times now?... in a week you'll forget again... I don't even like Bill... You've heard this shit a million times from me, yet you keep acting like they're my heros.  Must be what happens to pygmies like you, tiny body, tiny brain...

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: January 10, 2007, 11:03:54 PM »

Oh yea what the fuck is a protate ::) It is a sport, again you already admitted to it after losing the first argument mith me on this.  You agreed that it required skill and physical exertion in a competitive environment so you lose, it meets the basic definition requirements.