Author Topic: Disgusted & Tim Fogarty please give us ur opinion on this Thread  (Read 1504 times)

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
Re: Disgusted & Tim Fogarty please give us ur opinion on this Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2007, 03:41:44 PM »
OK When I get back.

Disgusted

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2007, 07:37:39 PM »
You have really asked a very hard question. I will assume that you are serious and answer your question in a serious manner.

To start, everyone is different. Everyone responds differently to drugs not just steroids. Personallly I am very sensitive to drugs in general. Although once after a knee op. morphine would not kill the pain,but my friend Demerol did, thank God.  I have seen plenty of guys come to the gym with what looked to be substandard genetics and then do a cycle only to grow very big and look like a different person. As far as dose goes that person may or may not have had to take high or low doses. For the most part a newbie will get great gains on low dose. Genetics is NOT just one thing. It is muscle shape, how one responds to drugs ect. Some guys respond well to low does and get huge while others need higher doses and get huge.

Some guys start out very small. Maybe they have a small bone structure say like Bertil Fox but have the genetics to grow very large muscles due to their muscle belly length and fiber count, which by the way are two different things. That is why some guys may shrink up to what seems like nothing when they come off when in fact they are gentically a smaller guy to begin with. It may be that we have never really seen these guys before they started to lift or take drugs. Tom Prince comes to mind as I know that a lot of you guys scream all drugs. Well, I am not going to guess what his dosages were, but it is obvious that whether high or low he had the ability (genetics) to get very large. Some guys cannot do this no matter how high their dose is.

Their are some guys whether pro or not who have subpar genetics that have to push the genetics with very hig doses of steroids and or insulin plus all other kinds of stuff. These type of guys may get very large, but in general  need to keep their hormone levels running pretty high to maintain the level of muscle mass they walk around with.

We have all heard about the old argument that says that without steroids the top guys would still be on top. I personally don't put much merit into this. Look at the 1990 Mr Olympia. Lee Haney was probabley hurt the most by the drug testing. This is not to say that he took the most. You have to remember that he is a big man so guys like Lee Labrada and shrimps like Shawn Ray  ;D have less of a frame to fill out so are affected by it to a lesser degree. This just kind of skims the surface of your question as I could probabley write a book on it. If you have a more specific question then ask.

Stavios

« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2007, 07:39:58 PM »
great post Disgusted

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2007, 10:27:29 PM »
great post Disgusted
agreed---------thank u for taking ur time to respond------quite interesting

Anal Iceman Lubeth

• Getbig III
  • I am no longer on friendly terms with St. blechman
« Reply #5 on: January 26, 2007, 10:30:12 PM »
disgusted, do you take on PT clients and if so, how much?
Chadwick Mower in 2008

Van_Bilderass

• Getbig V
  • "Don't Try"
« Reply #6 on: January 27, 2007, 12:03:32 AM »
Of all the trainers, advisors and "gurus" on the net, I have to say Disgusted is the smartest and most honest. Very good free advice. You don't get the feeling he is trying to BS you.

AVBG

« Reply #7 on: January 27, 2007, 12:06:02 AM »
Great post D!

benchthis

• Getbig V
  • operation deep throat