Author Topic: Your favorite "bad lift" to watch in the gym  (Read 19393 times)

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
Re: Your favorite "bad lift" to watch in the gym
« Reply #75 on: January 15, 2007, 09:13:46 AM »
I forgot a real good one, don't know if it's common but one guy at my gym does it. Well it's a "situp" in which you just slightly nod you head up and down only moving your neck, no visual upperbody movement. Also done like that for your obliques by laying your legs to the sides. BTW the guy does them a few times a week and has been a member for years.
I

a-train

• Getbig II
« Reply #76 on: January 15, 2007, 09:35:56 AM »
You gotta love some of the "exercises" people invent using the swiss ball.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: January 15, 2007, 11:30:54 AM »
i got $50 that they don't think you're a demon on steroids. probably more like a sped on crack. people who look like you do and make faces like that definitely go on the "gym jackasses" list.

maybe i'm wrong. maybe when you're doing your massive 175 pound benches and contorting your face like you're on the electric chair some people are going "man, that dude is JACKED!"
exactly, if a guy is 290lbs. abd is clenching his teeth squatting 800lbs. or benching 550 it's impressive but candidate is like 155lbs. and he's weak.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #78 on: January 15, 2007, 11:36:22 AM »
exactly, if a guy is 290lbs. abd is clenching his teeth squatting 800lbs. or benching 550 it's impressive but candidate is like 155lbs. and he's weak.

bingo. i caught myself yelling when i locked out a monstrous 275 deadlift back in the day and when i realized how the guys in the gym were ACTUALLY looking at me i made the decision to look like a buddhist monk for anything under five plates. after that it's grunting only until 7.

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #79 on: January 15, 2007, 11:37:05 AM »
You owned yourself by even STARTING this thread.  If you're so insecure that you have to keep your eyes on what everyone else is doing at the gym while you are there, you've got major issues.

Go to the gym, take care of your business and go the hell home.  Who gives a shit what everyone else is doing?  You shouldn't

Be gone your presence here is not needed and hell you are boring

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
« Reply #80 on: January 15, 2007, 11:57:25 AM »
You gotta love some of the "exercises" people invent using the swiss ball.

lol
#

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #81 on: January 15, 2007, 11:58:53 AM »
I saw some good partial db presses yesterday.  Quite funny to watch. 
Squishy face retard

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #82 on: January 15, 2007, 12:01:42 PM »
queers using hang ups to do ab crunches in the squat rack

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #83 on: January 15, 2007, 12:05:12 PM »
Kicking leg pullups bother me too.  I do dead hangs and feel the back so much more. 

Funny story with dips.  I was doing slow full reps and this tough guy came over to do dips and I kept noticing him watching me during the first set.  I add a 45 to my belt and get ready to dip.  This guy gets up again like it's a race.  I start my slow reps and if I had to guess the guy did 10-12 half reps.  I hit 20 and the kid is still looking at me.  I fail at 25 and he looks at me, huffs and walks away. Lol
Squishy face retard

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #84 on: January 15, 2007, 12:08:32 PM »
i got $50 that they don't think you're a demon on steroids. probably more like a sped on crack. people who look like you do and make faces like that definitely go on the "gym jackasses" list.

maybe i'm wrong. maybe when you're doing your massive 175 pound benches and contorting your face like you're on the electric chair some people are going "man, that dude is JACKED!"
uuhhhhhh no more like 65 lb dumbells front laterals with good form.....120 lb dumbell skull crushers all the way down...12 plates per side leg press...   the whole stack, plus a 45 lb plate pinned in for lat pull downs..

the list goes on and on buddaayyyy.    dont be jealous....just realize im better than you, and i always will be.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #85 on: January 15, 2007, 12:10:08 PM »
sarcasm you cna shut the fuck up...   you constantly are telling waddy and bast and adonis how good the look....so i can guarantee you look no better than them. and you are a GROWN MAN...and have done cycles before. i shit on you.   and i weigh 193; jealous mother fucker.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #86 on: January 15, 2007, 12:10:27 PM »
The 1/5 ROM Rapid Bench Press is the best by far.
S

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #87 on: January 15, 2007, 12:11:41 PM »
bingo. i caught myself yelling when i locked out a monstrous 275 deadlift back in the day and when i realized how the guys in the gym were ACTUALLY looking at me i made the decision to look like a buddhist monk for anything under five plates. after that it's grunting only until 7.
yeah well im deadlifting 3 plates and a nickel per side for working sets biiiiiiitch
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: January 15, 2007, 12:11:57 PM »
uuhhhhhh no more like 65 lb dumbells front laterals with good form.....120 lb dumbell skull crushers all the way down...12 plates per side leg press...   the whole stack, plus a 45 lb plate pinned in for lat pull downs..

the list goes on and on buddaayyyy.    dont be jealous....just realize im better than you, and i always will be.
all of the exercises you mentioned are easy as shit, nothing special at all there, 500 pound benches 800 pound squats and deadlifts are something to brag about, anyone can dp pulldowns with the stack, 65 pound db raises and 120lb. db extensions.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: January 15, 2007, 12:13:19 PM »
yeah well im deadlifting 3 plates and a nickel per side for working sets biiiiiiitch
325 pound deadlifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my God you're a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
« Reply #90 on: January 15, 2007, 12:14:14 PM »

Why do you have a bunch of ignorant nig-nogs hopping around like monkees in your avatar?  Aren't you some fat white kid from Sacramento?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #91 on: January 15, 2007, 12:14:27 PM »
The 1/5 ROM Rapid Bench Press is the best by far.
that actually serves a purpouse, if done correctly.   it really gve a god stretch..and is great for warming up; or squeezing in extra blood to the muscle after your last set....try it.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #92 on: January 15, 2007, 12:15:21 PM »
all of the exercises you mentioned are easy as shit, nothing special at all there, 500 pound benches 800 pound squats and deadlifts are something to brag about, anyone can dp pulldowns with the stack, 65 pound db raises and 120lb. db extensions.
anyone ...except you; and everyone in any gym ive ever been to.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: January 15, 2007, 12:17:57 PM »
anyone ...except you; and everyone in any gym ive ever been to.
dude do you honestly think that pulldowns with the stack and 120lb. dumbbell two arm extensions are impressive?

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #94 on: January 15, 2007, 12:18:35 PM »
325 pound deadlifts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my God you're a beast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
brutal math.

its 365, jackass.

Why do you have a bunch of ignorant nig-nogs hopping around like monkees in your avatar?  Aren't you some fat white kid from Sacramento?
k.   thanks for showing everybody you are racist. and.....ahlf the people on this site have avatars of big muscled up black men posing in thongs.   at leats the black guys in my avatar are all fully clothed and are just having a agood time.

and i dont live in sacramento.....and im not fat.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: January 15, 2007, 12:19:41 PM »
brutal math.

its 365, jackass.

k.   thanks for showing everybody you are racist. and.....ahlf the people on this site have avatars of big muscled up black men posing in thongs.   at leats the black guys in my avatar are all fully clothed and are just having a agood time.

and i dont live in sacramento.....and im not fat.
you said three plates and a nickel per side, that's 325.

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #96 on: January 15, 2007, 12:20:55 PM »
i always just watch peoples "intensity" faces...you know. the way their face contorts when they are exerting full effort.   it can tell you alot about the person.    personally...i look fucking insane when im lifting heavy...grinning and clicnhcing my teethy..sticing out my tongue. poeple think im a demon on steroids ahhha

meltdown
Here comes the money shot

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #97 on: January 15, 2007, 12:21:06 PM »
dude do you honestly think that pulldowns with the stack and 120lb. dumbbell two arm extensions are impressive?
for you and everybody else i see in the gyms ive been to all across the nation..? yes.   for me? no.  

and i said the full stack with a 45 lb plate pinned in.

which actually is pretty fucking impressive....because in the cost of redemption ronnie is doing almost the same weight.    so its obvious your just talking out your ass....biiiiiiiiitch.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: January 15, 2007, 12:22:04 PM »
for you and everybody else i see in the gyms ive been to all across the nation..? yes.   for me? no.  

and i said the full stack with a 45 lb plate pinned in.

which actually is pretty fucking impressive....because in the cost of redemption ronnie is doing almost the same weight.    so its obvious your just talking out your ass....biiiiiiiiitch.
hahahahahaha, oh brother, now the human toothpick Candidite is comparing himself to Ronnie Coleman. ::)

SteelePegasus

• Getbig V
  • Life, death, in between is getbig.com
« Reply #99 on: January 15, 2007, 12:22:04 PM »

his 40% bodyfat has to count for something...that is hardcore
Here comes the money shot