Author Topic: MILOS SARCEV bitching about some GETBIG.COM guys...  (Read 30704 times)

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Competitor- NABBA Nationals Overall Champ
Re: MILOS SARCEV bitching about some GETBIG.COM guys...
« Reply #50 on: January 19, 2007, 12:37:33 PM »
I forgot a contraction.  Damn, I guess I am stupid.  Hmmmm....better pass a memo to all my staff.  Thank you for your enlightening observation and contribution.

Whether you like Milos or not, there is no argument from the pros and people in the industry that Milos is one of the very best trainers out there.

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #51 on: January 19, 2007, 12:38:33 PM »
I forgot a contraction.  Damn, I guess I am stupid.  Hmmmm....better pass a memo to all my staff.  Thank you for your enlightening observation and contribution.

What??

Does you speake teh englishe?

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #52 on: January 19, 2007, 12:40:36 PM »

"Girlie weight ::)" - again!?
All of you guys who NOTICE the weight one is lifting - are famous EGO TRAINERS...
Lifting to feed the ego - rather than muscle...with motto: Impress others rather than yourself! Look good for "the moment" rather than FOREVER...

Weight, machines, cables...ANY KIND OF RESISTENCE is only a requisite we use to specifically STIMULATE muscle fibers according to our specific goals...

I am showing you some examples from the actual workouts I have in my gym with many professionals - so you can see how we train and possibly learn thing or two...and all you see is "girlie, gay, monster weight"...instead of thinking WHAT we did (hundreds of pictures with explanations are posted on my board...which took me HOURS to do - and I did it for FANS...FREE OF CHARGE)...
Yet, instead of maybe trying exact workout and THAN making the comments and asking questions - you guys only attack...criticise and don't listen...

Also, I can very, very easily ignore all of you and don't respond to any of the attacks.
Many in my position would do exactly that - but I don't...
I know that regardless of few loud ones (who hate themselves and therefore have no love for others either - so they just drain everyone's energy with their constant stupidities) there are many who actually listen what I have to say and for those people I continue to post photos and elaborate in detail my workouts...

When you realize that STIMULATION of muscle is G-zillion times more important than lifting X-amount of pounds (in horrible form) just to impress few bystanders - than and only than you will start making some progress...

When you get the OPEN MIND to try different things and HONESTLY train to FEEL THE MUSCLE rather than just lift the weight from point A to point B - you can expect THE BEST PROGRESS...

Usually - you are mentioning only few things in lifting without considering HOW MANY VARIABLES are there to be manipulated with...
Weight (load) and tempo is about the only thing I can hear you mentioning...while Resistance training and bodybuilding is SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT...

If I am not embarrassed lifting pink 3 pound dumbbells and post a picture of that - maybe you shouldn't either...

These "macho getbig babies" can continue to talk their macho talk in the shadow of their basement they will be locked up to the rest of their life as they have no courage to face the real world and take the responsabilities life brings...

Couple of weeks from now in Koloseum gym I will have several professionals preparing for the Ironman and it will be sight to see...
I am working on possible WEB-BROADCAST with FITSHOW and BODYBUILDING.COM...and I hope we will make that happen...

Milos. Sometime i doubt your mental health seriously.

In spite of i made a post which show total agreement with you, you are mad at superficial word like "Girly".
I used that word because i wanted say samething as you and i used it for getbbigers. My continuas tensioned squat with140kg is also girly but it brought me a good mass without any steroid.
You lose your temper easily and you get blind easily and attack people like pirania.Stay chill. >:(

But remember, sometime Pros like you can be little bit hamble to yourself.
My friend Norihide Ogawa is doing not only 220kg BNP but 15 reps super full squat with 300kg and way bigger than you and most of pros.If you doubt me, ask Hide about Ogawa. He must know Ogawa for sure.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: January 19, 2007, 12:43:34 PM »
Milos. Sometime i doubt your mental health seriously.

In spite of i made a post which show total agreement with you, you are mad at superficial word like "Girly".
I used that word because i wanted say samething as you and i used it for getbbigers. My continuas tensioned squat with140kg is also girly but it brought me a good mass without any steroid.
You lose your temper easily and you get blind easily and attack people like pirania.Stay chill. >:(

But remember, sometime Pros like you can be little bit hamble to yourself.
My friend Norihide Ogawa is doing not only 220kg BNP but 15 reps super full squat with 300kg and way bigger than you and most of pros.If you doubt me, ask Hide about Ogawa. He must know Ogawa for sure.

hahah, milos just got owned.

oldtimer1

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: January 19, 2007, 12:43:59 PM »
It's hard to criticize the amount of weight used.  The questions to ask is how is the form, cadence speed and how many sets?   Chris Dickerson use to get grief over the weights he used until you tried to keep up with him.  He used 5 to 6 sets per exercise with very little rest inbetween sets.  Going like a machine from exercise to exercise.  He was a lifting endurance animal.  

He wasn't the only major pro that was seen using seemingly "light" weights.  How about Tom Platz using 135 for sets of benches? &guy Callard has used 80 lbs for wrist curls. In Iron man it was reported that Robby Robinson used 95lbs for curls just passing the bar back and forth with his training partner.  Tony Pearson using 100lbs for tricep extensions.  The point I'm trying to make is if you are training with fast volume it is impossible to use big weights.  It was written in Ironman that a big guy wanted to work out with Al Beckles thinking that this top pro used light weights.  In the end he couldn't keep up with Al and his lights weights during a workout.

Now I do believe in heavy lifting.  Al Beckles was an Olympic lifter in his early days.  I use a form of HIT not volume.  

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #55 on: January 19, 2007, 12:45:36 PM »

hahah, milos just got owned.
When i met Hide at Santa Susana,Hide himself told me that milos get mad easily.Dangerous guy...

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: January 19, 2007, 12:45:57 PM »
No, I mainly speak spanish like the majority of Americans.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: January 19, 2007, 12:47:11 PM »

Cool.

Como estas?

Soy Donkey Kong. No hablo espanol.  ;D ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #58 on: January 19, 2007, 12:47:27 PM »

Majority of "Americans" living on our land illegally.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #59 on: January 19, 2007, 12:48:17 PM »
It's hard to criticize the amount of weight used.  The questions to ask is how is the form, cadence speed and how many sets?   Chris Dickerson use to get grief over the weights he used until you tried to keep up with him.  He used 5 to 6 sets per exercise with very little rest inbetween sets.  Going like a machine from exercise to exercise.  He was a lifting endurance animal.  

He wasn't the only major pro that was seen using seemingly "light" weights.  How about Tom Platz using 135 for sets of benches? &guy Callard has used 80 lbs for wrist curls. In Iron man it was reported that Robby Robinson used 95lbs for curls just passing the bar back and forth with his training partner.  Tony Pearson using 100lbs for tricep extensions.  The point I'm trying to make is if you are training with fast volume it is impossible to use big weights.  It was written in Ironman that a big guy wanted to work out with Al Beckles thinking that this top pro used light weights.  In the end he couldn't keep up with Al and his lights weights during a workout.

Now I do believe in heavy lifting.  Al Beckles was an Olympic lifter in his early days.  I use a form of HIT not volume.  
Yeah I love train heavy too. But its too hard for a natural guy because of recuperation. I train very heavy every 4 weeks.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #60 on: January 19, 2007, 12:49:30 PM »
Cool.

Como estas?

Soy Donkey Kong. No hablo espanol.  ;D ;D
Excelente, tranquilo,ya hablas bien!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: January 19, 2007, 12:51:31 PM »
Excelente, tranquilo,ya hablas bien!

Gracias!

pero no puedo hablar nada en espanol.

dos cervezas!  ;D ;D ;D

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #62 on: January 19, 2007, 12:53:43 PM »
Gracias!

pero no puedo hablar nada en espanol.

dos cervezas!  ;D ;D ;D
As you know spanish professional job is drinking and party in IBIZA! So "Dos cervezas" es sufcientes!

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: January 19, 2007, 12:57:54 PM »
As you know spanish professional job is drinking and party in IBIZA! So "Dos cervezas" es sufcientes!

haahaa, yes, all the germans know that!!

hay, tengo does paquetes efedrina level y una aspirina.  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: January 19, 2007, 01:01:35 PM »
I agree...you can only lift superheavy for so long.  You muscles and joints can only take so much at a particular interval.  I think periodization is important.  I've seen too many lifters eventually tear muscles and have bad joints from lifting heavy all the time.

The best thing about the influx of mexicans into the US is the mexican girls.  Puerto Rican, Mexican, and central American chicks are often pretty hot.

The only spanish I know is from a cute spanish chick in the past.  She kept saying "Ah papi, ah papi, me gusta mucho papi"....hahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: January 19, 2007, 01:03:03 PM »
I agree...you can only lift superheavy for so long.  You muscles and joints can only take so much at a particular interval.  I think periodization is important.  I've seen too many lifters eventually tear muscles and have bad joints from lifting heavy all the time.

The best thing about the influx of mexicans into the US is the mexican girls.  Puerto Rican, Mexican, and central American chicks are often pretty hot.

The only spanish I know is from some girl.  She kept saying "Ah papi, ah papi, me gusta mucho papi"....hahaha

Brazilians, Argentinans and Venezuelians yes. The ones you mentioned, no.

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: January 19, 2007, 01:03:53 PM »
Brazilians, Argentinans and Venezuelians yes. The ones you mentioned, no.

You're right again.

shootfighter1

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: January 19, 2007, 01:04:39 PM »
No doubt Brazilian women are some of the hottest in the world!

You don't think there are hot mexican and Pueto Rican chicks?  Have you watched the spanish channels???

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #68 on: January 19, 2007, 01:05:44 PM »
I agree...you can only lift superheavy for so long.  You muscles and joints can only take so much at a particular interval.  I think periodization is important.  I've seen too many lifters eventually tear muscles and have bad joints from lifting heavy all the time.

The best thing about the influx of mexicans into the US is the mexican girls.  Puerto Rican, Mexican, and central American chicks are often pretty hot.

The only spanish I know is from a cute spanish chick in the past.  She kept saying "Ah papi, ah papi, me gusta mucho papi"....hahaha
Spanish girls dont talk like that when they have sex.
Its very Mexican..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: January 19, 2007, 01:06:28 PM »
No doubt Brazilian women are some of the hottest in the world!

You don't think there are hot mexican and Pueto Rican chicks?  Have you watched the spanish channels???

Mmmm

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #70 on: January 19, 2007, 01:07:12 PM »
Mmmm

Hot damn! I need to find a girl from Brazil.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: January 19, 2007, 01:08:03 PM »
Mmmm

screw her, show some Spanish bitches with thickasses and big titties.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #72 on: January 19, 2007, 01:09:24 PM »
Mmmm

Wow this is a WOMAN.
I dont like fitness chicks though..

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: January 19, 2007, 01:10:42 PM »
screw her, show some Spanish bitches with thickasses and big titties.

Google them yourself.

I post Brazilian girls.

Croatch

• Getbig V
  • Man up, train natural.
« Reply #74 on: January 19, 2007, 01:11:59 PM »
Point that I was making to you "gayer that gay" macho guys...is that my pink 10 pound dumbbells are still in my gym and I'll bet any of you that you could not raise them above your head - AFTER YOU GO THROUGH MY WORKOUT...Any takers?
Of course, after doing X amount of any exercise, you won't be able to lift 10lbs, etc.  I really doubt those methods would work so well with someone natural though.  Do you train any natural guys that look sick or just mad juicers?  Anyone can train someobody on crazy anabolic and get them to grow.  A real challenge would be to take some scrawn dog, then put 30lbs of quality muscle on him.  Try that for your next experiment Milos.  Whenever I see someone training someone with good genetics on mad gear, even though he may know a lot, it takes a great knowledge and trainer to get someone with shit genetics who is natural, then turn them into something great.
N