Author Topic: Milos Sarcev claims to be the best bodybuilder in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 9620 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Really?
Are you absolutely 100% sure?

Who is better than me?
And why...

Did you check my 15 inch pythons at my all time best?
With those I managed to beat Ronnie, Jay, Kevin, Nasser, Chris, Dexter, Vince...and many, many more...

Imagine what I will do now when I come back with 16 inch pythons... :o

this is what he posted as a response to me saying that he wasn't the best bodybuilder.

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
Re: Milos Sarcev is delusional and dizzy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2007, 08:44:22 AM »
this is what he posted as a response to me saying that he wasn't the best bodybuilder.
one thing i agree is milos lose temper easily.

The Heckler

haha He's delusional as the day is long.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
haha He's delusional as the day is long.
hahahahaha, exactly, he's better than an 8 time Mr. Olympia, a one time Olympia and a three time Arnold winner and a two time Arnold winner. ::)

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
Heckler and Squadfather, you are both incredibly stupid little 16 year-old losers

The Heckler

hahahahaha, exactly, he's better than an 8 time Mr. Olympia, a one time Olympia and a three time Arnold winner and a two time Arnold winner. ::)

hahaha Mee-Lowsh's only claim to fame is the smallest arms in IFBB history.  He's a total pussy and a big mouth.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahaha Mee-Lowsh's only claim to fame is the smallest arms in IFBB history.  He's a total pussy and a big mouth.
hahahaha, "mee-lowsh".

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
But :'( :'(.... :'( :'(I thought  :'( :'(that you all agree :'( :'(.... :'( :'(Don't you? :'( :'( :'(
Are you telling me there is someone...anyone...bette r than me?

I competed only 72 times as a pro and I won one contest...Isn't that enough?

The Heckler

I competed only 72 times as a pro and I won one contest...

hahah see at least you admit you're a loser  ::)

You, like all pros, are ALL DRUGS.  But you are different.  You are a joke even when on drugs.  That's pretty pathetic.

Robert the Bruce

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
I'd love you to say that to his face mate...you wouldn't even dare....internet warrior

The Squadfather

• Getbig V

You, like all pros, are ALL DRUGS.  But you are different.  You are a joke even when on drugs.  That's pretty pathetic.
hahahahahaa, be careful Heckler, don't get that famous Slavic temper going, Milos is skilled in dong wrangling.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
I'd love you to say that to his face mate...you wouldn't even dare....internet warrior

We know you're hiding homosexual thoughts deep in your sub-conscious. Guess what, Milos is still a clown before and after you suck his dick. Claiming to be better than those bodybuilders is laughable.

leaky_frog

• Getbig III
I don't mind flaming some of the pros, but Milos should get some props.  He didn't win contests, but he was always consistent, and I have to say photos never did him the justice that video did. 

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
hahahaha, "mee-lowsh".

I think it is "mee-love"...and how could I not love myself. It is simply impossible.
And really - stop trying to pretend that you are not in love with me either...Nobody could/should/would blame you for that...as I said - I am impossible NOT to love...

And just to confirm statistics - I did manage to beat Ronnie and Jay few times already...I was busy last few years - and now I am coming back...I already sent the PM to Ronnie and Jay with my message: "be afraid...be very afraid!!!"...

The Heckler

hahahahahaa, be careful Heckler, don't get that famous Slavic temper going, Milos is skilled in dong wrangling.

haha yes, I've heard he's been "around the town" with some of his male trainees.  Mee-lowsh, do you care to address the rumors that you are a practicing bisexual?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
I think it is "mee-love"...and how could I not love myself. It is simply impossible.
And really - stop trying to pretend that you are not in love with me either...Nobody could/should/would blame you for that...as I said - I am impossible NOT to love...

And just to confirm statistics - I did manage to beat Ronnie and Jay few times already...I was busy last few years - and now I am coming back...I already sent the PM to Ronnie and Jay with my message: "be afraid...be very afraid!!!"...
hahahahaha, i'm sure they're shaking in their boots at the thoughts of your brutal 218 pound "physique" making the stage floor rumble. ::)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V

But - I am 72,5% NATURAL (by the way I will have those T-shirts on sale in my Koloseum Shop)...

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
But - I am 72,5% NATURAL (by the way I will have those T-shirts on sale in my Koloseum Shop)...

Hey!What do you mean that 72,5%? And what is the rest?

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)

;D

Lisa

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
haha yes, I've heard he's been "around the town" with some of his male trainees.  Mee-lowsh, do you care to address the rumors that you are a practicing bisexual?

If "bisexual" means having sex two times a day...rumors are not that far off...Unfortunately, I have to work long hours so I had to reduce my activity...
But as it usually goes - in desperate search for "something" to gain advantage in argument, you anonymous little internet warriors (I like that term BTW) - play dirty by going into subject that anyone in my position (married man with family and professional who just CANNOT discuss certain tasteless subjects) could not have a discussion - therefore you "win the argument"...and you "really beat me by the punch ::)"...

But - to answer even this tasteless question - let me ask you: "around which town" I operate...and exactly when (considering that I am with my family 24/7....

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
If "bisexual" means having sex two times a day...rumors are not that far off...Unfortunately, I have to work long hours so I had to reduce my activity...
But as it usually goes - in desperate search for "something" to gain advantage in argument, you anonymous little internet warriors (I like that term BTW) - play dirty by going into subject that anyone in my position (married man with family and professional who just CANNOT discuss certain tasteless subjects) could not have a discussion - therefore you "win the argument"...and you "really beat me by the punch ::)"...

But - to answer even this tasteless question - let me ask you: "around which town" I operate...and exactly when (considering that I am with my family 24/7....

milos just 3 words..
IGNORE THESE BITCHES...
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

saucetradomous

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
It's seems as though squadfather can't detect a little bit of "sarcasm" coming from Milos.  A sad, sad day

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15

AHAHAHAH!!!  Apparently since Milos has entered 10 times more bb contests than Ronnie he believes that makes his physique better than Ronnie's or Jay's.

Savagely distorted perception of reality!!

The Viking

• Getbig II
Milos you`re not the best bodybuilder in the world. But you`re symmetry, shape and conditioning were always damn good. The use of synthol in you`re biceps was a big mistake.  I think that you definitely could do damage at any pro so, just like in the old days.
Today there not many (any?) bodybuilders that can be compared with Reeves, Paris and Benfatto, you always could be compared with them

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
milos just two words..
IGNORE THESE BITCHES...

I see 3 words...which 2 should I consider?