Author Topic: MILOS SARCEV bitching about some GETBIG.COM guys...  (Read 30703 times)

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • http://www.milossarcev.com
Re: MILOS SARCEV bitching about some GETBIG.COM guys...
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2007, 08:37:51 AM »
what are you claiming to be the best at? you sure as hell weren't the best bodybuilder.

Really?
Are you absolutely 100% sure?

Who is better than me?
And why...

Did you check my 15 inch pythons at my all time best?
With those I managed to beat Ronnie, Jay, Kevin, Nasser, Chris, Dexter, Vince...and many, many more...

Imagine what I will do now when I come back with 16 inch pythons... :o

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2007, 08:45:36 AM »
'squadfeather' bothers you alot.why the hell do you always keep quoting him and thinking about him and then saying he does'nt bother you...your one insecure'trainer'

He bothers me as much as snow in Alaska...
But, I love to feed my ego with spanking a little boy who needs spanking...as his parents didn't do enough to teach him some manners.

And Shadow - you come on my board all the time and you see who I am every day...plus - as the matter of security - us, secure enough people post under our names and answer all the questions...Even attacks - as we are = secure... 8)

I ignore only people that are "lost cases"...others - I still try to convert and make boys a real man - but leading with the example.
As you can see - I want to make our little "squat" a better person...and I think I need about one more year...

Jae took me only few weeks....Alexxx was a little bit longer...and Squad is on his way...Just watch and learn... ;)

By the way Shadow - do you like me or not...and WHY?

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • THE FLAG OF THE ZAPATISTA ARMY OF LIBERATION
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2007, 08:48:21 AM »
But, I love to feed my ego with spanking a little boy who needs spanking...as his parents didn't do enough to teach him some manners.

And Shadow - you come on my board all the time and you see who I am every day...plus - as the matter of security - us, secure enough people post under our names and answer all the questions...Even attacks - as we are = secure... 8)

I ignore only people that are "lost cases"...others - I still try to convert and make boys a real man - but leading with the example.
As you can see - I want to make our little "squat" a better person...and I think I need about one more year...

Jae took me only few weeks....Alexxx was a little bit longer...and Squad is on his way...Just watch and learn... ;)

i just love messin around with you..you're a nice guy.
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

DK II

• Getbig V
  • Call me 4 steroids: 571-332-2588 or 571-249-4163
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2007, 08:50:34 AM »
i just love messin around with you..you're a nice guy.

Finally we agree.

A;though i don't like Milos' GH15 gimmick account.  ;)

The Heckler

« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2007, 08:56:20 AM »

Failed attempt at disguising a MELTDOWN of epic proportions

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #30 on: January 19, 2007, 08:58:50 AM »
Hey, Milos, I'm waiting for my trip to your Gym, all expenses paid. You remember you promised me that?
Get Big, or Die Trying

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: January 19, 2007, 09:00:31 AM »
Here we go again...
Is it "bitching" or simply mentioning...?

Point that I was making to you "gayer that gay" macho guys...is that my pink 10 pound dumbbells are still in my gym and I'll bet any of you that you could not raise them above your head - AFTER YOU GO THROUGH MY WORKOUT...Any takers? ;D

Yes - I do take everything "too far"...and I am proud of that...

i'd actually take ya up on it mate....always had trouble feeling my chest when i train...

i agree with your method but i also think there should be a balance between 'feel' and 'amount of weight used'

no disrespect intended..
carpe` vaginum!

kyomu

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • トホカミエミタメ ハラヒタマヒ キヨメタマフ
« Reply #32 on: January 19, 2007, 09:03:03 AM »
Finally we agree.

A;though i don't like Milos' GH15 gimmick account.  ;)
Hahaha! ;D

By the way, i think Milos training is really tough in spite of lifting girly weight.
As you know,my legs are not bad and i construct my legs with only 140kg squat. Not my best lift 220kg x4.
And 140kg continuous tension reps makes my face really pale. Those best lift(Low reps with lifting explosively) need a lot of concentration but it doesnt make my face pale.

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: January 19, 2007, 10:04:42 AM »
Hahaha! ;D

By the way, i think Milos training is really tough in spite of lifting girly weight.
As you know,my legs are not bad and i construct my legs with only 140kg squat. Not my best lift 220kg x4.
And 140kg continuous tension reps makes my face really pale. Those best lift(Low reps with lifting explosively) need a lot of concentration but it doesnt make my face pale.

"Girlie weight ::)" - again!?
All of you guys who NOTICE the weight one is lifting - are famous EGO TRAINERS...
Lifting to feed the ego - rather than muscle...with motto: Impress others rather than yourself! Look good for "the moment" rather than FOREVER...

Weight, machines, cables...ANY KIND OF RESISTENCE is only a requisite we use to specifically STIMULATE muscle fibers according to our specific goals...

I am showing you some examples from the actual workouts I have in my gym with many professionals - so you can see how we train and possibly learn thing or two...and all you see is "girlie, gay, monster weight"...instead of thinking WHAT we did (hundreds of pictures with explanations are posted on my board...which took me HOURS to do - and I did it for FANS...FREE OF CHARGE)...
Yet, instead of maybe trying exact workout and THAN making the comments and asking questions - you guys only attack...criticise and don't listen...

Also, I can very, very easily ignore all of you and don't respond to any of the attacks.
Many in my position would do exactly that - but I don't...
I know that regardless of few loud ones (who hate themselves and therefore have no love for others either - so they just drain everyone's energy with their constant stupidities) there are many who actually listen what I have to say and for those people I continue to post photos and elaborate in detail my workouts...

When you realize that STIMULATION of muscle is G-zillion times more important than lifting X-amount of pounds (in horrible form) just to impress few bystanders - than and only than you will start making some progress...

When you get the OPEN MIND to try different things and HONESTLY train to FEEL THE MUSCLE rather than just lift the weight from point A to point B - you can expect THE BEST PROGRESS...

Usually - you are mentioning only few things in lifting without considering HOW MANY VARIABLES are there to be manipulated with...
Weight (load) and tempo is about the only thing I can hear you mentioning...while Resistance training and bodybuilding is SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT...

If I am not embarrassed lifting pink 3 pound dumbbells and post a picture of that - maybe you shouldn't either...

These "macho getbig babies" can continue to talk their macho talk in the shadow of their basement they will be locked up to the rest of their life as they have no courage to face the real world and take the responsabilities life brings...

Couple of weeks from now in Koloseum gym I will have several professionals preparing for the Ironman and it will be sight to see...
I am working on possible WEB-BROADCAST with FITSHOW and BODYBUILDING.COM...and I hope we will make that happen...

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #34 on: January 19, 2007, 10:20:15 AM »
Failed attempt at disguising a MELTDOWN of epic proportions

hahahaha, watch out. Milos might have you superset 35 different leg exercises totalling a combined weight of 25 pounds among them!!!! Be ready to puke!!!!!

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: January 19, 2007, 10:21:18 AM »
hahahaha, watch out. Milos might have you superset 35 different leg exercises totalling a combined weight of 25 pounds among them!!!! Be ready to puke!!!!!
hahaha i am gonna puke now after reading this post..ahahahahahahha
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

The Heckler

« Reply #36 on: January 19, 2007, 10:24:47 AM »

"Girlie weight ::)" - again!?
All of you guys who NOTICE the weight one is lifting - are famous EGO TRAINERS...
Lifting to feed the ego - rather than muscle...with motto: Impress others rather than yourself! Look good for "the moment" rather than FOREVER...

Weight, machines, cables...ANY KIND OF RESISTENCE is only a requisite we use to specifically STIMULATE muscle fibers according to our specific goals...

I am showing you some examples from the actual workouts I have in my gym with many professionals - so you can see how we train and possibly learn thing or two...and all you see is "girlie, gay, monster weight"...instead of thinking WHAT we did (hundreds of pictures with explanations are posted on my board...which took me HOURS to do - and I did it for FANS...FREE OF CHARGE)...
Yet, instead of maybe trying exact workout and THAN making the comments and asking questions - you guys only attack...criticise and don't listen...

Also, I can very, very easily ignore all of you and don't respond to any of the attacks.
I know that regardless of few loud ones (who hate themselves and therefore have no love for others either - so they just drain everyone's energy with their constant stupidities) there are many who actually listen what I have to say and for those people I continue to post photos and elaborate in detail my workouts...

When you realize that STIMULATION of muscle is G-zillion times more important than lifting X-amount of pounds (in horrible form) just to impress few bystanders - than and only than you will start making some progress...

When you get the OPEN MIND to try different things and HONESTLY train to FEEL THE MUSCLE rather than just lift the weight from point A to point B - you can expect THE BEST PROGRESS...

Usually - you are mentioning only few things in lifting without considering HOW MANY VARIABLES are there to be manipulated with...
Weight (load) and tempo is about the only thing I can hear you mentioning...while Resistance training and bodybuilding is SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT...

If I am not embarrassed lifting pink 3 pound dumbbells and post a picture of that - maybe you shouldn't either...

These "macho getbig babies" can continue to talk their macho talk in the shadow of their basement they will be locked up to the rest of their life as they have no courage to face the real world and take the responsabilities life brings...

Couple of weeks from now in Koloseum gym I will have several professionals preparing for the Ironman and it will be sight to see...
I am working on possible WEB-BROADCAST with FITSHOW and BODYBUILDING.COM...and I hope we will make that happen...

This post is proof positive that you care way too much about the internet  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #37 on: January 19, 2007, 10:26:01 AM »

Didn't Milos claim that he doesn't care about what the shittalkers say? That's an awfully long-winded post from him considering he doesn't care about us.  ::)

the shadow

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: January 19, 2007, 10:26:56 AM »
Didn't Milos claim that he doesn't care about what the shittalkers say? That's an awfully long-winded post from him considering he doesn't care about us.  ::)
bump
RATM RULZ THE WORLD

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
« Reply #39 on: January 19, 2007, 10:28:07 AM »
when are these insecure fucks gonna realise

"nobody gives a shit"

The Heckler

« Reply #40 on: January 19, 2007, 10:28:43 AM »

haha exactly, Mee-lowsh is quite the hypocritical penis puffer

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #41 on: January 19, 2007, 10:28:57 AM »

AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!   Exactly, then prepare yourself for 20 sets x 50 reps of buddy towel curls!!!

The Heckler

« Reply #42 on: January 19, 2007, 10:36:54 AM »
AHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!   Exactly, then prepare yourself for 20 sets x 50 reps of buddy towel curls!!!

haha but remember that Mee-lowsh bans the use of condoms in his "gym"

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: January 19, 2007, 10:49:20 AM »

Posting to feed the ego rather than posting to feed your brain with motto: Impress others rather than yourself.  ;D ;D

Milos_Sarcev

• Pros
  • Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: January 19, 2007, 10:59:58 AM »

I guess you missed one paragraph...and my point - AGAIN: ::)

"Also, I can very, very easily ignore all of you and don't respond to any of the attacks.
I know that regardless of few loud ones (who hate themselves and therefore have no love for others either - so they just drain everyone's energy with their constant stupidities) there are many who actually listen what I have to say and for those people I continue to post photos and elaborate in detail my workouts..." ::)

DK II

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: January 19, 2007, 11:10:53 AM »
I guess you missed one paragraph...and my point - AGAIN: ::)

"Also, I can very, very easily ignore all of you and don't respond to any of the attacks.
I know that regardless of few loud ones (who hate themselves and therefore have no love for others either - so they just drain everyone's energy with their constant stupidities) there are many who actually listen what I have to say and for those people I continue to post photos and elaborate in detail my workouts..." ::)

Thanks for that!!

Actually i think that you're one of the greates in the biz for being so open!!

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #46 on: January 19, 2007, 11:17:40 AM »
Milos, you aren't going to get through to these idiots who see that picture and make stupid comments.  I have written on here before when I trained with the Barbarian Brothers when we did lateral raises.  We would start at the 60's or 65's and do 4 to 6 reps and go down in 5 lb increments all the way down to the 5 lb dumbells.  No rest between sets.  It looked so stupid that we could barely do the 5 lb DB's 10 times it was embarassing but it was the hardest thing would do.  I know and the guys on here who have actually trained understand.  But, you are not going to get through to the others.

And any bets I will put on you.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #47 on: January 19, 2007, 11:54:16 AM »
.  We would start at the 60's or 65's and do 4 to 6 reps and go down in 5 lb increments all the way down to the 5 lb dumbells.  No rest between sets. 

yanno i had forgotton that i used to do that..except i'd start with the 35s and work my way down...  :-[

i'd end with just holding my arms to the side and realy squeezing my delts..if i could..

thanx for the reminder..
carpe` vaginum!

insidescoop

• Getbig II
« Reply #48 on: January 19, 2007, 12:14:38 PM »
Milos.....you're a legend....dont let these internet idiots bother you...

when i was a kid, I remember at 18 curling 225 for reps, and using 100lb dbs.....thought I was quite the stud....I had the opportunity to train with someone who was a pro at the time.....we didnt use more than 30 lb dumbbells, or a 60 lb dumbell for curls...I was fried after 4 sets....we finished at 6 sets....when I finally understood what intensity/concentration was about, my gains multiplied....

children, a 30 lb dumbell in a pro bodybuilders hand (especially one as smart as Milos) IS different than a 30 lb dumbell some neginner is using in his basement. 

The Heckler

« Reply #49 on: January 19, 2007, 12:22:51 PM »
Milos.....you're a legend....dont let these internet idiots bother you...

when i was a kid, I remember at 18 curling 225 for reps, and using 100lb dbs

of course you did  ::)