Author Topic: Poll: How much weight do you guys think spotters take off the bar???????????  (Read 5185 times)

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
hahaha, blockhead.  The first time you posted that long exchange with DA, I about shit my pants reading the "spotter" stuff.  Poor DA probably has black helicopters following him too. hahahaha
Good time, Showstoppa! Good times, G!
?

The Showstoppa

• Getbig V
  • Call the vet, cause these pythons are sick!
unless you're spotting "usmokepole" then you would have to do 100lb bent over rows when spotting him ::)

the only "spotting" usmokepole does is during his "time of the month." hahahaha

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
the only "spotting" usmokepole does is during his "time of the month." hahahaha
No, his tampon gives him all the support he needs.
Squishy face retard

Necrosis

• Getbig V
unless you're spotting "usmokepole" then you would have to do 100lb bent over rows when spotting him ::)

haha that was actually funny, but i think the funnier concept is that spotters can only lift 20 pounds at most according to you. that means if you lie on the floor with more then two layers on you need three men to haul you off the ground. your chest would cave in according to superstar if you wore a chain with a substantial pendent.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
No, his tampon gives him all the support he needs.

way to bring the un-funny. this thread had potential to be funny until you fagged it up with your unwitty response.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, it looks to me like usmokepole is trying to justify people benching 100-200 more pounds than him with someone barely touching the bar with their fingertips for spotting.

why dont you post another picture off yourself then haul it when you realize you look like a metrosexual taking estrogen replacement therapy.

why dont you put more product in your hair ricki. hahaha funny you go around denying a picture you posted claiming to be yourself ahahah. it wont be long before you off yourself.

why would you post a picture claiming it to be you then deny it? answer that question.

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
way to bring the un-funny. this thread had potential to be funny until you fagged it up with your unwitty response.
Way to bring the "funny" saracastic response.  Work harder, you'll get there.
Squishy face retard

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage

why dont you post another picture off yourself then haul it when you realize you look like a metrosexual taking estrogen replacement therapy.

when dont you put more product in your hair ricki. hahaha funny you go around denying a picture you posted claiming to be yourself ahahah. it wont be long before you off yourself.

why would you post a picture claiming it to be you then deny it? answer that question.

I haven't combed my hair or styled it in 4 years. Better luck next time, lightweight.

Keep lifting tiny and one day you might be able to rep 225 for 3 without a spotter pulling the weight for you but I doubt it.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
I haven't combed my hair or styled it in 4 years. Better luck next time, lightweight.

Keep lifting tiny and one day you might be able to rep 225 for 3 without a spotter pulling the weight for you but I doubt it.

your are a dirtbag then, haha, "i havent showered or combed my hair in 4 years" classic quote from the biggest dirtbag on getbig.

why dont you answer the question?

serious question though, were did you get that smedium baby blue-yellow highlight shirt?

SS

• Getbig V
  • The new and improved SS.
haha that was actually funny, but i think the funnier concept is that spotters can only lift 20 pounds at most according to you. that means if you lie on the floor with more then two layers on you need three men to haul you off the ground. your chest would cave in according to superstar if you wore a chain with a substantial pendent.
no you could spot way more then 20 lbs but my point was what i think a normal spot is or see in the gym. now no one should need more then a fingertip spot........... if so they need to lighten it up some, and get some good form reps.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
no you could spot way more then 20 lbs but my point was what i think a normal spot is or see in the gym. now no one should need more then a fingertip spot........... if so they need to lighten it up some, and get some good form reps.

yes i agree, but my whole point was when dude has his hands on the bar you cant be sure what someone is actually lifting and the lift doesnt count. DJ's lifts do not count as repping with 485, the guy was obviously lifting there, he did 4 reps and the first three looked like 225 from the speed of the bar. why the fuck would you need a spot from the first rep if you could get four reps.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
You guys are using what a regular spotter would do to help someone lift.  Using a few fingers to help only helps 10 to 20 pounds maybe.  But this guy helping James has a full grip AND using his legs.  I guarantee you that he is taking 75+ pounds off that lift if not allot more.  It's like these idiots who leg press 1500 lbs. and have a guy on each side pushing.  WHY?  Show a video of James inclining that wieght with NO spotter for 1 or 2 reps.  If you say he is doing that wieght on the video that easy and the spotter is hardly helping then doing a couple reps is nothing.  Someone get that video and post it.  He shoudl actually be able to do even more.  Till then the spotter took off allot more weight than you think.  I guarantee you if a guy has 315 on the bar yet he has only benched 225 once, and he has a stromng spotter like James had, the spotter would be able to lift that additional weight the same way his spotter did.

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
You got enough to focus on when you are putting your dick in their mouths, eh? Brutal Bench Press blow Job.

LOL
just push some weight!

Fury

• Getbig V
your are a dirtbag then, haha, "i havent showered or combed my hair in 4 years" classic quote from the biggest dirtbag on getbig.

why dont you answer the question?

serious question though, were did you get that smedium baby blue-yellow highlight shirt?

Boy, you're pretty stupid. I shave my head. It's pretty much a meltdown when you start claiming false things, like not showering.

Carry on with said meltdown.

Necrosis

• Getbig V
you posted a pic claimed it was yours, defended it, then denied it once tiny tit reality struck. ahahahah you claiming false meltdowns. biggest hypocrite ever.

Fury

• Getbig V
you posted a pic claimed it was yours, defended it, then denied it once tiny tit reality struck. ahahahah you claiming false meltdowns. biggest hypocrite ever.

hahahaha, how many times you going to cry about me today? It's looking pretty sad that I'm that far into your head.  ;)

Necrosis

• Getbig V
hahahaha, how many times you going to cry about me today? It's looking pretty sad that I'm that far into your head.  ;)

this coming from a guy who took the time out of his day to start a appreciation thread about me in the lamest board on getbig. i see some of the threads have 13 views, its a veritable hotbed of activity down there. AHAHAH, guess you needed help. perhaps kiwi will bring teh funny.

Fury

• Getbig V

this coming from a guy who took the time out of his day to start a appreciation thread about me in the lamest board on getbig. i see some of the threads have 13 views, its a veritable hotbed of activity down there. AHAHAH, guess you needed help. perhaps kiwi will bring teh funny.

hahaha, less than 30 seconds to reply to any post I make on any board on this site. Can you say "stalker"?

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahaha, less than 30 seconds to reply to any post I make on any board on this site. Can you say "stalker"?
hahahahaha, next thing you know he'll be standing in front of your house with eyes glazed over, sweating, shaking holding a gun in his hand, hahahahaha, brutal obsession.

Fury

• Getbig V
hahahahaha, next thing you know he'll be standing in front of your house with eyes glazed over, sweating, shaking holding a gun in his hand, hahahahaha, brutal obsession.

hahahahhaha!!!!!! I'm pretty sure I saw a car sitting in front of my house with its lights out around 2 am last night. It was gone by morning. This schmoe needs a new hobby.

dzulboy

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • Big hard and turbo charged
the way the guy is spotting him in t he video would fuck me up benching more then help   so i say 5 lbs tops

Necrosis

• Getbig V

HAHA this is teh funny.

BF started his own usmokepole appreciation thread but apparently that is not gay.

kh300

• Getbig V
next time your in the gym do an experiment,, if you bench 315 for 8 reps- then you need a spot to get 2 extra reps.. instead of the forced reps, do a drop set and see how much weight you would need to take off to get 2 extra reps with no help... for me i would need about 40 pounds off the bar.. so that means the spotter would be taking off 40 pounds

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
It didn't look like much to me, probably 15 pounds max.
follow the arrows

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
absolutely correct..i heard that a spotter only takes 15-25lbs off
wow,you heard?  What, you have never been to the gym?  You really are a little lapdog loser.