Author Topic: NBA's Ron Artest animal cruelty  (Read 12105 times)

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
Re: NBA's Ron Artest animal cruelty
« Reply #75 on: February 10, 2007, 11:57:31 AM »
YOUARE ONE SICK BASTARD....

Someones home was broken into and privacy violated over a god damn dog and you are not moved at all about it. There are countless accounts of children who are violated, exploited and even killed and not one agency comes to their rescue until there is gross gross negligence or even death inwhich it is too late then. As it stands a beastialic neighbor can make all sorts of claims against another neighbor and some animal cruelty agency could then burst into your home and violate your privacy not to mnetion possibly burgularize your home while in the process. After their break in, was there a 24 hour guard placed at the residence to secure it, since the locks and/or the door was violated in order to gain entry? Who is going to pay for this damage to this man's home? What law supercedes a person right to privacy...not to mention breaking and entering on the suspicion of a dog being hungry? This case is far greater and reaching than one can iimagine...once again it speaks of the RIGHTS OF PEOPLE BEING VIOLATED. This is no differnt than a false accusation or claim causing someone else to be arrested, or jailed or even killed. If the neighbor was so concerned with the supposed hunger of the dog...why didn't they just feed it?

so far as your opinion of the right of the co-existance of animals and humans...yeah GOD created the animals for a reason and put them in subjigation by humans...that means they are LESS THAN HUMANS ...NOT EQUALS. Your argument tries to equate the two and make one believe that an animal is the equivalent of a family member/human in importance and therefore should be treated and held up as such. THIS IS MADNESS. This is the BEASTIALICS mindset...animals are more important to you than a HUMAN LIFE AND CERTAINLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN A HUMANS RIGHTS. By the way do you realize that PETA slaughter 75% to 90% of all animals it rescues???
http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/06/23/EDG11DC9BK1.DTL
http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm?headline=2833
http://www.newsobserver.com/102/story/535593.html

ANIMAL LOVERS ARE A SICK GROUP

great another religious nut.

You have bought into the propanda created by PR firms hired by the muti billion dollar animal exploitation industries. They have convinced you that animals are getting better legal treatment than humans. Just look at the law books. There are very few laws protecting animals. In this incidence the judge made the decision to search the property because a crime was being commited. Thats all. How in the hell do you feel sorry for a broken door over an animals life?

I guess you believe in the literal word of the bible, oh brother. Hardly a scientific document. But didn't God ask us to shepard his animals not starve them?

Your "faith" based argument that humans are the center of the universe and thus the planet with its animals is just a worthless vessel is precisly why religious fanatics see no problem in destroying our world in the name of God or Allah or whomever they worship. And believe me it is only a matter of time before some religious nut like you gets his hands on a nuclear weapon and this planet will be harmed. Hey whats wrong with that, your going to heaven right. f**k the rest of the people, animals and environment.

I believe this world and its people and the animals in it are beautiful and I don't believe it should be destroyed for anyones "faith". 

It will be up to religious moderates, scienitists, philosphers, free thinkers and good people to save this planet from religious-faith-based-no-evidence-believing nuts like you.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #76 on: February 10, 2007, 12:21:35 PM »
True Stories

A Cry for Help

Annette adopted Norman, a blind yellow lab, from the pound. The beach is the only place he can run free because he is blind. One day, as Annette and Norman were walking along the beach, Norman cocked his ear and took off running. He heard something no one else could hear -- the cries of someone in trouble. Lisa, 15, had been swimming with her brother and got caught in the current. Norman swam toward her cries, and with Annette's voice guiding him, pulled Lisa back to shore. Lisa considers Norman her guardian angel.

The Nose Knows

Although Ray and Carol were bedridden and recovering from surgery, they were suspicious of their headaches and sleepiness. During this time, their constant companion was their tabby cat, Ringo. One day, Ringo insisted on being let out, but he wouldn't go outside until Carol followed him. When she did, he led her to a spot in their landscaping and began digging. Carol immediately smelled gas. The gas company told Ray and Carol the leak was so strong that one small spark could have caused an explosion. Ringo went on to sniff out two more gas leaks in the neighborhood, and was given The Humane Society's Award for Braver

Playing Dead

When her daughter was called out of town on business, JoAnn offered to watch her pet, Lulu, a potbellied pig. While home alone, JoAnn had a major heart attack. She called for help, but no one heard her cries. Lulu sensed JoAnn's danger and ran out of the house through a small dog door. The pig lay down in the street in an attempt to stop traffic. Periodically, Lulu would return to the house to check on JoAnn, and then return to the street in search of assistance. Finally someone stopped and followed Lulu to the door. The good samaritan called 911, and JoAnn was rushed to the hospital. Without Lulu's help, she might not be here today.
and keep moving!

SaleenS7525T

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #77 on: February 10, 2007, 04:17:00 PM »
To the comment than PETA (and most other animal protection groups) end up killing a large number of animals (thus making them bad)....they are killed by painless(or close to it) lethal injection as opposed to being beaten to death, starved to death, or otherwise mutilated which would have been the case if they had not been rescued. Also, the reason they are killed in the first place is because there aren't enough people who adopt "second hand" pets to take them all in and there is a point where it becomes worse for the animals to be kept in the accommodations the group can provide in addition to the fact that the groups are often in need of much more funds than they have. There are some no kill shelters and while they have good intentions they are taking a very naive approach to what they do. They quickly run out of room so they can't bring in more animals and eventually from being in the shelter for so long the animals become aggressive and miserable. There are very few people who are willing to take in an aggressive animal so that animal stays in its cage(because most groups don't have much money and aren't able to do a whole lot in the way of proper housing) and becomes more aggressive and miserable; it is a vicious cycle.

His house was not unlawfully "broken into." It was by court order, not by some single wacko who wanted to save the dog.

To go along with what nycbull and TA wrote: You believe that all animals(and everything else if you want to get picky) were created by "God" for our use? Just think about that for a few minutes and it will sound ridiculous. Think of the volume of creatures that exist, how could that possibly be the case? Humans are nothing but the animals with the most developed brain. They feel pain exactly the same as us. So I'm not sure how you can have remorse for a person feeling pain but not a dog, for example. So, asking Max_Rep if he would rather a stranger or a dog die is no different than asking if he would rather a cat die than a goat or if he would rather have a stranger in NYC die or a stranger in LA die from a biological standpoint. If you say a person has more potential to impact the world then I would give you that and there you have a difference which makes the decision harder. There is also the fact that no one depends on a dog but there may be others who depend on a person directly. This is were the difference comes into play. However many people emotionally depend on pets so it is very fuzzy.

Apropos the question of which I would rather die, I say the stranger because of your wording. You asked a stranger or my pet. If you said a stranger or a random animal I would be indifferent to which died if one had to die, of course it would be best if neither had to die.   But the way you asked if is no different than asking if I would rather have a stranger or my brother or a friend die because pets become a part of your family or a friend. In that case of course you would choose the stranger. People develop a connection with their pets like with a friend or family member. If there are no details about the stranger that is. If you are given that the stranger is a 20 year old college student other person is my old grandmother or dog, I would rather my grandmother or dog died because the college student has more potential and more of a life ahead of him or her.

Sorry for the long post.

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #78 on: February 10, 2007, 05:34:54 PM »
To the comment than PETA (and most other animal protection groups) end up killing a large number of animals (thus making them bad)....they are killed by painless(or close to it) lethal injection as opposed to being beaten to death, starved to death, or otherwise mutilated which would have been the case if they had not been rescued. Also, the reason they are killed in the first place is because there aren't enough people who adopt "second hand" pets to take them all in and there is a point where it becomes worse for the animals to be kept in the accommodations the group can provide in addition to the fact that the groups are often in need of much more funds than they have. There are some no kill shelters and while they have good intentions they are taking a very naive approach to what they do. They quickly run out of room so they can't bring in more animals and eventually from being in the shelter for so long the animals become aggressive and miserable. There are very few people who are willing to take in an aggressive animal so that animal stays in its cage(because most groups don't have much money and aren't able to do a whole lot in the way of proper housing) and becomes more aggressive and miserable; it is a vicious cycle.

His house was not unlawfully "broken into." It was by court order, not by some single wacko who wanted to save the dog.

To go along with what nycbull and TA wrote: You believe that all animals(and everything else if you want to get picky) were created by "God" for our use? Just think about that for a few minutes and it will sound ridiculous. Think of the volume of creatures that exist, how could that possibly be the case? Humans are nothing but the animals with the most developed brain. They feel pain exactly the same as us. So I'm not sure how you can have remorse for a person feeling pain but not a dog, for example. So, asking Max_Rep if he would rather a stranger or a dog die is no different than asking if he would rather a cat die than a goat or if he would rather have a stranger in NYC die or a stranger in LA die from a biological standpoint. If you say a person has more potential to impact the world then I would give you that and there you have a difference which makes the decision harder. There is also the fact that no one depends on a dog but there may be others who depend on a person directly. This is were the difference comes into play. However many people emotionally depend on pets so it is very fuzzy.

Apropos the question of which I would rather die, I say the stranger because of your wording. You asked a stranger or my pet. If you said a stranger or a random animal I would be indifferent to which died if one had to die, of course it would be best if neither had to die.   But the way you asked if is no different than asking if I would rather have a stranger or my brother or a friend die because pets become a part of your family or a friend. In that case of course you would choose the stranger. People develop a connection with their pets like with a friend or family member. If there are no details about the stranger that is. If you are given that the stranger is a 20 year old college student other person is my old grandmother or dog, I would rather my grandmother or dog died because the college student has more potential and more of a life ahead of him or her.

Sorry for the long post.

good post dude, and dont' get caught up with answering unending unrealistic hypothetical questions. They are a sure sign your dealing with an immature, inexperienced debator.

Max_Rep

• Max Rep
  • Getbig IV
  • It’s about how hard you can GET hit...
« Reply #79 on: February 10, 2007, 06:31:37 PM »
Great post SaleenS7525T! nycbull I’ve enjoyed all of yours as well. They’ve been well thought out, rational and educational.

Martin Luther King said “Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere”. Neglect and abuse is a form of injustice.” It takes thought to act justly or unjustly… it’s like considering right from wrong. It was a choice and a decision. It wasn’t a matter of the dog had to go without food or water so the human could have the food and water. It was simply a decision to act unjustly.
and keep moving!

cheeksmaliod

• Getbig II
« Reply #80 on: April 01, 2007, 09:27:31 PM »
great another religious nut.

You have bought into the propanda created by PR firms hired by the muti billion dollar animal exploitation industries. They have convinced you that animals are getting better legal treatment than humans. Just look at the law books. There are very few laws protecting animals. In this incidence the judge made the decision to search the property because a crime was being commited. Thats all. How in the hell do you feel sorry for a broken door over an animals life?

I guess you believe in the literal word of the bible, oh brother. Hardly a scientific document. But didn't God ask us to shepard his animals not starve them?

Your "faith" based argument that humans are the center of the universe and thus the planet with its animals is just a worthless vessel is precisly why religious fanatics see no problem in destroying our world in the name of God or Allah or whomever they worship. And believe me it is only a matter of time before some religious nut like you gets his hands on a nuclear weapon and this planet will be harmed. Hey whats wrong with that, your going to heaven right. f**k the rest of the people, animals and environment.

I believe this world and its people and the animals in it are beautiful and I don't believe it should be destroyed for anyones "faith". 

It will be up to religious moderates, scienitists, philosphers, free thinkers and good people to save this planet from religious-faith-based-no-evidence-believing nuts like you.

Forget the God argument for a moment, a mans house was violated on account of a dog, if you see nothing wrong with that then maybe you're the nut.

sgt. d

• Getbig V
  • Don't tase me bro
« Reply #81 on: April 01, 2007, 10:19:48 PM »
welcome to april 2nd

gcb

• Getbig IV
  • you suffer, why?
« Reply #82 on: April 01, 2007, 10:54:21 PM »
YOUARE ONE SICK BASTARD....

Someones home was broken into and privacy violated over a god damn dog and you are not moved at all about it. There are countless accounts of children who are violated, exploited and even killed and not one agency comes to their rescue until there is gross gross negligence or even death inwhich it is too late then. As it stands a beastialic neighbor can make all sorts of claims against another neighbor and some animal cruelty agency could then burst into your home and violate your privacy not to mnetion possibly burgularize your home while in the process. After their break in, was there a 24 hour guard placed at the residence to secure it, since the locks and/or the door was violated in order to gain entry? Who is going to pay for this damage to this man's home? What law supercedes a person right to privacy...not to mention breaking and entering on the suspicion of a dog being hungry? This case is far greater and reaching than one can iimagine...once again it speaks of the RIGHTS OF PEOPLE BEING VIOLATED. This is no differnt than a false accusation or claim causing someone else to be arrested, or jailed or even killed. If the neighbor was so concerned with the supposed hunger of the dog...why didn't they just feed it?

so far as your opinion of the right of the co-existance of animals and humans...yeah GOD created the animals for a reason and put them in subjigation by humans...that means they are LESS THAN HUMANS ...NOT EQUALS. Your argument tries to equate the two and make one believe that an animal is the equivalent of a family member/human in importance and therefore should be treated and held up as such. THIS IS MADNESS. This is the BEASTIALICS mindset...animals are more important to you than a HUMAN LIFE AND CERTAINLY MORE IMPORTANT THAN A HUMANS RIGHTS. By the way do you realize that PETA slaughter 75% to 90% of all animals it rescues???
http://www.petakillsanimals.com/
http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?file=/c/a/2005/06/23/EDG11DC9BK1.DTL
http://www.consumerfreedom.com/news_detail.cfm?headline=2833
http://www.newsobserver.com/102/story/535593.html

ANIMAL LOVERS ARE A SICK GROUP

there is no god

hope this helps