Author Topic: LEE HANEY VS DORIAN YATES!!!!!!!!!  (Read 30112 times)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
Re: LEE HANEY VS DORIAN YATES!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 17, 2007, 11:09:01 PM »
The fact that you were there doesn't mean i don't know what i'm talking about.  I probaly know more than you.  We have a difference of opinion.  I'll never be convinced you're right & I don't think I'll ever convince you I'm right.  That fact that you were there means you're even more delusional that most who share your opinion  ;D.  You witnessed the obvious first hand and refuse to admit it. 

Since you were there, I assume you remember the crowd chanting "beef, beef, beef..." everytime haney moved and giving him a standing ovasion when Haney's won.  My point, there were/are ALOT of other people who were there, just like you that agreed/agrees with me.
meltdown much? relax man, i was there it was a closer show than people think. remember, mr o hasnt lost the show ever since samir all the way to coleman. i have many pics to show that were taken from the 7th row. i just need a scanner damn it. he got the standing ovation because he just won number 8. look at it like this, you could know more about something but if you were not there to see it live then what is the point?

The Heckler

« Reply #76 on: February 17, 2007, 11:09:57 PM »
meltdown much? relax man, i was there it was a closer show than people think. remember, mr o hasnt lost the show ever since samir all the way to coleman. i have many pics to show that were taken from the 7th row. i just need a scanner damn it. he got the standing ovation because he just won number 8. look at it like this, you could know more about something but if you were not there to see it live then what is the point?

::)

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 17, 2007, 11:16:19 PM »
No it wasn't.  I think Haney would have won easily in '92 just like he did in '91. it's not as if Dorian made a huge jump from 91-92.  He looked better in 91 when he took 2nd than he did in 92 when he won. I thought Shawn should have won.

I can't see how Yates could have beaten Haney any year except MAYBE 93. but definately not 92.
haney did not easily win 91 so why would you think he would easily win 92?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: February 17, 2007, 11:17:47 PM »
::)
what up adam, how south carolina? cold?

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #79 on: February 18, 2007, 08:56:07 AM »
dude there was alot of good competition back in the 80s and early 90s. there was guys like phil hill vince taylor robbie robinson bertil fox
thiery pastel  bob paris  gary strydom francious bennifato labrada mike christian    and gasapari came in at 225 shredded.

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: February 18, 2007, 08:57:11 AM »
and one thing about the guys from the 80s everyone actually looked good  no wierd bodyparts lumps guts or loss of seperation due to to much muscle added...

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #81 on: February 18, 2007, 09:15:57 AM »
i forgot alq gurley  chris dickerson and samir bannout  berry demey

buffbong

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #82 on: February 18, 2007, 09:16:40 AM »
albert beckles

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: February 18, 2007, 10:10:16 AM »
    No, not at all, do you? I'm melting down because i disagree with you?  Ronnie also won 8 Olympias and got a good amount of boo's.  I agree that seeing a show live is very differnt than seeing the pics.  The Best recent example is Rusty & Bob, most here thinks Rusty should have won.  Seeing the pics, I see why they might think so. I was at the show and it wasn't really close, bob beat him easily.  I think an overwhelming majority in attendance that night would agrre with that.   As for Haney v  Yates there were many people there who though Haney won easily.  I remember the female commentator (think sue price), when asked who she thinks would win saying "... Dorian look like a baaaaby next to Lee.." She was there and i'm sure her vantage point was at leat as good as yours.

Not claiming that I definately know more than you, i don't even know who you are, just disputing your claim that i don't know what i'm talking about.

rudylrichards

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #84 on: February 18, 2007, 10:45:42 AM »
haney did not easily win 91 so why would you think he would easily win 92?
   Beacuse I thouh he easily won in 91, even though the scoresheet said it was close. I think that was to make it interesting for the next year than a true indication of the distance between them.
The 2nd reason, I thought Haney would have easily won is because Yates looked better in '91 than he did in 92, alot of people felt Shawn should have won that year.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: February 18, 2007, 11:44:28 AM »
   Beacuse I thouh he easily won in 91, even though the scoresheet said it was close. I think that was to make it interesting for the next year than a true indication of the distance between them.
The 2nd reason, I thought Haney would have easily won is because Yates looked better in '91 than he did in 92, alot of people felt Shawn should have won that year.

Haney lost in muscularity...the most important aspect of the contest.

Hope that helps.