Author Topic: Debunking Controlled Demo  (Read 19050 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Debunking Controlled Demo
« Reply #100 on: February 18, 2007, 04:49:44 PM »

or this

YOU JUST MADE MY POINT!

an F16 flying 500 mph disintegrates when it hits a similar wall.  Thousands of pieces of shit everywhere.

AND - there are no perfectly round holes piercing thru the walls like we see at the pentagon

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #101 on: February 18, 2007, 04:51:10 PM »
Are you going to just criticize my thoughts, then present none of your own?

Please explain to the class what caused a perfectly round 16-foot hole to cut thru all 3 of these buildings. 
That's your MO so I'll try it for this round.

You said in your opinion, what in your opinion/knowledge led you to that fact?  Do tell.

I like this approach.  ;D

16 ft in terms of what?  Diameter?  Circumference?
Squishy face retard

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #102 on: February 18, 2007, 04:53:15 PM »

or this

That is an interesting video, but an F4 is a bit smaller than a 757 don't you think?

And the 757 would not be going that fast due to having to maneuver itself to be in alignment with the pentagon, there would certainly be some degredation in speed.

It does give some validity that it is "possible" that a plane can "vaporize", but , I'll still be a bit skeptical of it due to the size differnce.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: February 18, 2007, 04:55:54 PM »
That's your MO so I'll try it for this round.
You said in your opinion, what in your opinion/knowledge led you to that fact?  Do tell.
I like this approach.  ;D
16 ft in terms of what?  Diameter?  Circumference?

Sure thing.  I believe a missile was used to penetrate the pentagon.  The hole is perfectly sliced thru three newly reinforced buildings.  The hole was measured to be 16 to 18 feet, identical from first entry to third exit.  There aren't too many objects on earth that can make that hole.  I believe it was a missile.

Your turn.  Tell us what is more likely than a missile.  KH300's  clip shows exactly what happens to planes when they hit thick walls - they turn into a million pieces of scrap on the lawn.

SOMETHING penetrated that building.  I am calling you our now cap86 - TELL US WHAT MADE THOSE HOLES.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #104 on: February 18, 2007, 05:03:01 PM »
That is an interesting video, but an F4 is a bit smaller than a 757 don't you think?

And the 757 would not be going that fast due to having to maneuver itself to be in alignment with the pentagon, there would certainly be some degredation in speed.

It does give some validity that it is "possible" that a plane can "vaporize", but , I'll still be a bit skeptical of it due to the size differnce.

exactly, so that answers 240's questions of why some debree was found. plus the pentegon wasnt exactly the same structure

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #105 on: February 18, 2007, 05:05:22 PM »
exactly, so that answers 240's questions of why some debree was found. plus the pentegon wasnt exactly the same structure

This is true, but now your video presents me with another question... Let's say that the Pentagon, being as ruggedly built (more so than the wall in your video) as we know it is... gets hit by a plane which in turn vaporizes upon impact of the outer wall... How did the hole get into the third ring?

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #106 on: February 18, 2007, 05:06:41 PM »
SOMETHING penetrated that building.  I am calling you our now cap86 - TELL US WHAT MADE THOSE HOLES.

I'll field this one - a hijacked plane.
Thread Killer

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #107 on: February 18, 2007, 05:06:51 PM »
240 you completely discount what all of the government and researchers have show- you think they are all liers

but you think everything from you ct sites is the answer like they are perfect angles that would never photoshop a picture or edit some video to prove there point. your a great judge

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #108 on: February 18, 2007, 05:09:20 PM »
How did the hole get into the third ring?

answer the question kh300.

i can deliver all the pics you guys want of the Pentagon pics, or you can google them yourselves.

None of them are photoshopped, sir.

Now, what did punch a hole thru all 3 buildings, kh?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #109 on: February 18, 2007, 05:10:43 PM »
answer the question kh300.

i can deliver all the pics you guys want of the Pentagon pics, or you can google them yourselves.

None of them are photoshopped, sir.

Now, what did punch a hole thru all 3 buildings, kh?

answe my questions ive been asking since the start of this thread

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #110 on: February 18, 2007, 05:15:25 PM »
answe my questions ive been asking since the start of this thread

you are owned, mate.

i hope everyone reading this realizes this.  These holes were made in the THIRD building.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #111 on: February 18, 2007, 05:21:57 PM »
And here is the hole from the INSIDE.

Do you believe this was made by a plane, or by a missile?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #112 on: February 18, 2007, 05:38:04 PM »
Well depending on what hole was the entrance hole and exit I would say it is legit that the last hole was made by whatever was left of the plane.  The initial impact and hole in general was too big to be a missile.  If a missile exited that small hole at the end it would have gone further than that IMO.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #113 on: February 18, 2007, 05:40:44 PM »
Well depending on what hole was the entrance hole and exit I would say it is legit that the last hole was made by whatever was left of the plane.  The initial impact and hole in general was too big to be a missile.  If a missile exited that small hole at the end it would have gone further than that IMO.

actually - what you're seeing there is the entrace hole after the roof collapsed.

here is what it looked like for 30 minutes BEFORE it collapsed.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #114 on: February 18, 2007, 05:41:12 PM »
owned-your a fucking dork. and you wont answer my question about no explosions or noise from the wtc's- which you know is the most damaging lack of evidence

when were these pics taken? were they withing minutes of the crash or were they days- weeks later. possibly crews had started to repair them by that time, who took the photos and why are there other photos that show different?

its the same thing as when you post photos of the towers weeks after 911,after the remains were already taken down and the area cleared

so you have completely disregarded the fact that it was a plane, because a plane couldnt have penetrated that far. but somehow a tiny missile is able to do that? you must not know to much about missiles

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #115 on: February 18, 2007, 05:44:05 PM »
If a missile exited that small hole at the end it would have gone further than that IMO.

Those were three strong fcking buildings.

the fact the object penetrated 6 walls (i forget the thickness, but they're thick and they are reinforced) means it had to be something with some serious mass and density.  Plus, the last hole being so perfectly round... that plan nose would have shredded, ya know?  It's made of carbon.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #116 on: February 18, 2007, 05:45:18 PM »
Those were three strong fcking buildings.

the fact the object penetrated 6 walls (i forget the thickness, but they're thick and they are reinforced) means it had to be something with some serious mass and density.  Plus, the last hole being so perfectly round... that plan nose would have shredded, ya know?  It's made of carbon.

so missle penetrate now? i could have sworn they are designed to explode on impact

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #117 on: February 18, 2007, 05:45:48 PM »
owned-your a fucking dork. and you wont answer my question about no explosions or noise from the wtc's- which you know is the most damaging lack of evidence

when were these pics taken? were they withing minutes of the crash or were they days- weeks later. possibly crews had started to repair them by that time, who took the photos and why are there other photos that show different?

its the same thing as when you post photos of the towers weeks after 911,after the remains were already taken down and the area cleared

so you have completely disregarded the fact that it was a plane, because a plane couldnt have penetrated that far. but somehow a tiny missile is able to do that? you must not know to much about missiles

Some missiles are designed for just this purpose though. A plane just is not.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #118 on: February 18, 2007, 05:46:41 PM »
kh, the blue media recording from across the river shows very clearly -

NINE explosions before South tower fell, and THREE explosions before the north tower fell.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-4563604978641682920&q=blue+media+911&hl=en

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #119 on: February 18, 2007, 05:48:33 PM »
actually - what you're seeing there is the entrace hole after the roof collapsed.

here is what it looked like for 30 minutes BEFORE it collapsed.

Post a clear pic please.

It doesn't make sense how a bomb that would fit in or on a plane would be guided into hole that would be made from a shot from 200+ ft.  If it was going down to destroy the building, sure but it would have to be guided down and stay a foot off the ground.  You mean to tell me nobody would notice that?  Next you are going to tell me is that there were repeated RPGs fired successively into the same hole.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #120 on: February 18, 2007, 05:49:01 PM »
so missle penetrate now? i could have sworn they are designed to explode on impact

Remember those bombs we dropped on baghdad for precision targeting?  concrete heads, designed to inflict a small amount of damage in an are as small as a few feet without blowing up.  Minimize casualties around the strike, and panatrate bunkers at the same time.

you look kinda silly on this one bro.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #121 on: February 18, 2007, 05:50:09 PM »
Post a clear pic please.

It doesn't make sense how a bomb that would fit in or on a plane would be guided into hole that would be made from a shot from 200+ ft.  If it was going down to destroy the building, sure but it would have to be guided down and stay a foot off the ground.  You mean to tell me nobody would notice that?  Next you are going to tell me is that there were repeated RPGs fired successively into the same hole.

http://www.werboom.de/vt/assets/images/autogen/a_pentagon_impact_nah_von_links.jpg

just google "pentagon impact" and you can see many pics of before it collapsed and after.
Google video also has the film of the roof collapse.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #122 on: February 18, 2007, 05:51:47 PM »
Post a clear pic please.

not a bomb - a missile.  could have been fired from the chopper the witnesses saw, could have been fired form the plane which flew over, or independently.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #123 on: February 18, 2007, 05:55:24 PM »
If it was going down to destroy the building, sure but it would have to be guided down and stay a foot off the ground.  You mean to tell me nobody would notice that?  Next you are going to tell me is that there were repeated RPGs fired successively into the same hole.

The plane flew in at between 400 and 520 mph.

most people wouldn't have seen anything but a blur.  And the goal wasn't to "destroy" the building.  The goal, IMO, was to make it look like a plane while taking out the pentagon accounting dept.  (you know, the same group who would have had to explain the missing 2.3 trillion from the day before).

It should make sense.  If you take out the "our govt wouldn't do bad stuff" emotion and look at facts. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #124 on: February 18, 2007, 05:59:17 PM »

WIKI: Bunker Buster
The extra speed provided by a rocket motor enables greater penetration of a missile-mounted bunker buster warhead. To reach maximum penetration (Impact depth), the warhead may consist of a high density projectile only. Such a warhead carries more energy than a warhead with chemical explosives (kinetic energy of a projectile at hypervelocity).