Author Topic: Debunking Controlled Demo  (Read 18951 times)

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
Re: Debunking Controlled Demo
« Reply #125 on: February 18, 2007, 06:01:30 PM »
not a bomb - a missile.  could have been fired from the chopper the witnesses saw, could have been fired form the plane which flew over, or independently.
a chopper projectile, to my knowledge, would not penetrate that much material and honestly, you could distinguish between a missile and a plane.  If not then you need LASIK.

WIKI: Bunker Buster
The extra speed provided by a rocket motor enables greater penetration of a missile-mounted bunker buster warhead. To reach maximum penetration (Impact depth), the warhead may consist of a high density projectile only. Such a warhead carries more energy than a warhead with chemical explosives (kinetic energy of a projectile at hypervelocity).
Is that guided to drop down or be guided in?  I'm pretty sure they were bombing caves and being dropped fairly straight down.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #126 on: February 18, 2007, 06:04:19 PM »
a chopper projectile, to my knowledge, would not penetrate that much material and honestly, you could distinguish between a missile and a plane.  If not then you need LASIK.
 Is that guided to drop down or be guided in?  I'm pretty sure they were bombing caves and being dropped fairly straight down.

WIKI it - there are bunker busting missiles too
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bunker_buster#Missiles

and it might have been launched by the chopper witnesses saw at 9:32, it might have come in right before or after the plane, I do not know.

But when I look at those 3 crisp holes, I do not understand how a plane with a carbon nose which shredded upon impact would punch such perfect holes thru 6 reinforced walls.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #127 on: February 18, 2007, 06:09:51 PM »
I th ought the plane that hit the pentagon hit the ground first right before the pentagon
Valhalla awaits.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #128 on: February 18, 2007, 06:11:40 PM »
Based on the wiki post, the bunker buster would have either not penetrated enough or too much.  To my knowledge, choppers do not fire these types of projectiles.  Jets drop bunker busters.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #129 on: February 18, 2007, 06:12:35 PM »
I th ought the plane that hit the pentagon hit the ground first right before the pentagon

No.

The lawn was perfect.

http://thewebfairy.com/killtown/pentalawn.html

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #130 on: February 18, 2007, 06:13:20 PM »
Based on the wiki post, the bunker buster would have either not penetrated enough or too much.  To my knowledge, choppers do not fire these types of projectiles.  Jets drop bunker busters.

Would have penetrated either 2 buildings, or 4 buildings, but not 3?

Also, they can fire them from silos or anything else.

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #131 on: February 18, 2007, 06:41:34 PM »
?  Didn't it say like 20 feet max?

Depth of Penetration    War head designation    Weapon Systems
Penetration of reinforced concrete: 1.8 m (6 ft)    BLU-109 Penetrator    GBU-10, GBU-15, GBU-24, GBU-27, AGM-130
Penetration of reinforced concrete: 3.4 m (11 ft)    BLU-116 Advanced Unitary Penetrator (AUP)    GBU-15, GBU-24, GBU-27, AGM-130
Penetration of reinforced concrete: 3.4 m (11 ft)    BLU-118/B Thermobaric Warhead    GBU-15, GBU-24, AGM-130
Penetration of reinforced concrete: more than 6 m (20 ft)    BLU-113 Super Penetrator    GBU-28, GBU-37

How many feet was it from hole to hole?  ;D

Another source:

When the bomb hits the earth, it is like a massive nail shot from a nail gun. In tests, the GBU-28 has penetrated 100 feet (30.5 meters) of earth or 20 feet (6 meters) of concrete.

http://science.howstuffworks.com/bunker-buster.htm

Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: February 18, 2007, 06:44:38 PM »
cap,

if the only thing in your mind preventing this from being a self attack is missile penetration depth, we're in good shape. 

Can soe of our military folks speak on various missile capabilities?  I know we fired cruise missiles at saddam which destroyed bunkers several hundred feet under the earth

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: February 18, 2007, 06:56:38 PM »
cap,

if the only thing in your mind preventing this from being a self attack is missile penetration depth, we're in good shape. 

Can soe of our military folks speak on various missile capabilities?  I know we fired cruise missiles at saddam which destroyed bunkers several hundred feet under the earth
They fire tomohawks from carriers.  A missle that high off the deck would not go unnocticed.  To go straight through under ground it would start from low off the ground and someone would have seen it.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #134 on: February 18, 2007, 07:03:00 PM »
They fire tomohawks from carriers.  A missle that high off the deck would not go unnocticed.  To go straight through under ground it would start from low off the ground and someone would have seen it.

okay. 

What do the holes look like to you?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: February 18, 2007, 07:06:03 PM »
I answered that sir.  I think that it is a long shaft exiting the vast regions of the Pentagon loins and coming out.  Basically a plane going through and the smaller condensed material punching out the other end.  A bunker buster is not fired from a chopper and would have done much more damage to the earth around there.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #136 on: February 18, 2007, 07:10:32 PM »
I answered that sir.  I think that it is a long shaft exiting the vast regions of the Pentagon loins and coming out.  Basically a plane going through and the smaller condensed material punching out the other end.  A bunker buster is not fired from a chopper and would have done much more damage to the earth around there.

neither you nor I have any idea of the missile abilities our country has.  If there's a need fo a missile to go thru 100 feet of concrete, we both know they have something in the arsenal for that. 

have you seen those WTC6 video clips in the other thread?  Some crazy stuff when they slow the video down.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #137 on: February 18, 2007, 07:15:24 PM »

Whatever it was, it was much bigger than a bunker buster... The size of the hole is much larger.

This is a passenger jet and hail... HAIL... I don't think hail is much tougher than 6 reinforced cinderblock walls...

http://www.strangedangers.com/content/item/10136.html

I've seen this also come from birds and the like.

I find it difficult to believe a nose cone and in essence a plane could go through that much cement... and create such nice round holes seeing as how hail does this kind of damage to a nose cone.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #138 on: February 18, 2007, 07:21:25 PM »
The pictures I posted show a bigger blast and a missile would not keep going and would have done much much more destruction

As I said, I don't think it was a bunker buster by any stretch... It's too big a hole.

I also don't think it was an airplane... I just can't get my mind around that.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #139 on: February 18, 2007, 07:26:29 PM »
this is why i don't normally start topics on pentagon.  the hole looks nothing like an airplane, but peolpe go apeshit when it's suggested it might have been a missile. 

i'd love to hear theories on it.  how did a plane do that?

Cap

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: February 18, 2007, 07:29:56 PM »
Here is the hole in the building - it's been reported by at least a dozen different sources (including conspiracy theory sites) to be a 16 to 20 foot hole. That is really interesting when you take into account the fact that the 757 body is 12 ft 4in wide and 13 ft 6in high. (Here is where I was mistaken in the past, like so very many others I was led astray by the HEIGHT of the aircraft, which is actually the measurement from the wheels-down to the tip of the tail. That measurement is for aircraft hangar clearance, not the SIZE of the aircraft.) The 757 is basically a cylinder that is 13 feet across. It then should not be surprising that it would create something around a thirteen foot hole in the side of the building.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #141 on: February 18, 2007, 07:33:21 PM »
i think you're getting the diameter and the circumference mixed up.  but anyway, it's pointless to debate it.  we've been on this shit all night and we're all a little older and none richer.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #142 on: February 18, 2007, 07:34:23 PM »
Here is the hole in the building - it's been reported by at least a dozen different sources (including conspiracy theory sites) to be a 16 to 20 foot hole. That is really interesting when you take into account the fact that the 757 body is 12 ft 4in wide and 13 ft 6in high. (Here is where I was mistaken in the past, like so very many others I was led astray by the HEIGHT of the aircraft, which is actually the measurement from the wheels-down to the tip of the tail. That measurement is for aircraft hangar clearance, not the SIZE of the aircraft.) The 757 is basically a cylinder that is 13 feet across. It then should not be surprising that it would create something around a thirteen foot hole in the side of the building.

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread79655/pg1

Interesting stuff on that site... I will have to ponder what it presents.