Author Topic: Debunking Controlled Demo  (Read 18954 times)

youandme

• Getbig V
Re: Debunking Controlled Demo
« Reply #25 on: February 18, 2007, 09:03:12 AM »
It takes several weeks or months to prepare a building for implosion. All items of value, such as copper wiring, are stripped from a building. Some materials must be removed, such as glass that can form deadly projectiles, and insulation that can scatter over a wide area. Non-load bearing partitions and drywall are removed.[2] Selected columns on floors where explosives will be set are drilled and nitroglycerin and TNT are placed in the holes. Smaller columns and walls are wrapped in detonating cord. The goal is to use as little explosive as possible; only a few floors are rigged with explosives. The areas with explosive are covered in thick geotextile fabric and fencing to absorb flying debris.[2]

I think everyone saw that the explosion produced deadly projectiles from the glass, insulation, and drywall  being kept in. The goal was to use as much explosives as possible, I doubt they had a budget limit to get this job done.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: February 18, 2007, 09:03:24 AM »
and there were reports of strange construction like activies happening and an extraordinary amount of dust in the buldings prior to 9/11... what's up with that...

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #27 on: February 18, 2007, 09:05:00 AM »
1- So they didn't strip the copper or glass from the buildings.  Yes, it's recommended.  But they didn't do it.

2- Yes, that is how they do it - drill and fill then wire. 

I don't understand the point you're making here.  It does take weeks.  And the 6 weeks before 9/11 there were a great deal of oddities at the towers, including teams of men in jumpsuits and cable spools, when the power was down the weekend before 9/11.

cap, i'll paypal ya $ to watch 911 mysteries, man.  They show all this. 
I'm not making a point.  Just adding to the discussion.  Hence why I didn't put any of my opinion in it.

why didn't the buildings blow bottom to top like normal?  Why wouldn't they contain debris more?  Are you sure you can make the definite statement it was wired?  That's a bold statement to make.  My work had the power down recently, is it gonna blow soon?  Ya'll make it seem as if there was nothign flammable in that building.
Squishy face retard

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: February 18, 2007, 09:10:13 AM »
My work had the power down recently, is it gonna blow soon? 
You should look into that.  :P

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 18, 2007, 09:10:46 AM »
I'm not making a point.  Just adding to the discussion.  Hence why I didn't put any of my opinion in it.

why didn't the buildings blow bottom to top like normal?  Why wouldn't they contain debris more?  Are you sure you can make the definite statement it was wired?  That's a bold statement to make.  My work had the power down recently, is it gonna blow soon?  Ya'll make it seem as if there was nothign flammable in that building.
WTC 7 did and where is it written that it wouldn't work blowing the building in reverse?  It would have looked kind of funny if the collaps of the towers didn't start top down but there would have been no need to have the same happen with wtc 7.  My guess is that they intended WTC 7 to fall when the towers fell and there was a failure.  The failure was fixed and demolition proceeded hours later.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #30 on: February 18, 2007, 09:13:36 AM »

because it would have been awful hard to sell the "planes caused the organized collapses" story if they fell from the bottom.

and the power down allowed access.  if your building implodes tomorrow, they yes, they should DEFINITELY look at it, if there were odd power downs and teams of cable men in there the weekend before.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: February 18, 2007, 09:16:26 AM »
you know there is only one possible reason they didn't show the photos to the public of the damage to WTC7 before collapse... Becuase eveyone would have looked at the photos and said, oh hell no, that building didn't fall on it's own...

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 18, 2007, 09:19:14 AM »
South tower collapsed at 9:59:04 AM North WTC tower did as well, at 10:28:31 AM. And then WTC7 did the very same thing, at about 5:20 PM.

In less than eight hours time, three separate highrise office buildings allegedly did what no buildings in history have done before: spontaneously collapsed into their own footprints.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: February 18, 2007, 09:20:34 AM »
you know there is only one possible reason they didn't show the photos to the public of the damage to WTC7 before collapse... Becuase eveyone would have looked at the photos and said, oh hell no, that building didn't fall on it's own...

CNN has a BAN on ever showing WTC7 collapse.  Ever. 

And with the historical nature of the building collapses, you would expect the largest investigation ever.

Yet they didn't want ANY investigation.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 18, 2007, 09:35:04 AM »
CNN has a BAN on ever showing WTC7 collapse.  Ever. 

And with the historical nature of the building collapses, you would expect the largest investigation ever.

Yet they didn't want ANY investigation.
I have a question, we all remember seeing firefighters go in and out of the lobby/front entrance of WTC7.  There was debree around and broken glass but nothing like a major distruction to the front of the building.  Is this front entrance area the area that was facing the towers or is this the opposite side because there was like news crews there filming.  I can't fathom that if there was a large damage area to this part of the building nobody from the news pointed a camera at what is reported by the government to be a massive destruction area of the building...  You know they would have.  See where it starts to stink rotten...  Unless I have the layout wrong, I assumed the front where they were coming in the big lobby area was facing the towers?  anybody know for sure?

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2007, 09:41:51 AM »
because it would have been awful hard to sell the "planes caused the organized collapses" story if they fell from the bottom.

and the power down allowed access.  if your building implodes tomorrow, they yes, they should DEFINITELY look at it, if there were odd power downs and teams of cable men in there the weekend before.
So are teams of cable men working on power issues on any huge building automatically suspect?  Do realize how much of a slippery slope this is?  It would require a team for a building that size.

To claim that everyone is lying but you and conspiracy theorists is bold.
Squishy face retard

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2007, 09:46:42 AM »
So are teams of cable men working on power issues on any huge building automatically suspect?  Do realize how much of a slippery slope this is?  It would require a team for a building that size.

cap86,

When a building collapses after complete failure of the central columns, and teams were running cables thru the elevators duringa power outage the weekend before, then yes, any investigator would want to know more.

The power was down in half the building.  One of the elevators was closed that weekend and never reopened.  My guess is that it was chock full of something that went bang. 

Remember - no one wants to convict based upon these events.  But an investigation in which these questions are addressed is definitely justified.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2007, 09:48:10 AM »

yup,... I think we realize exactly what we're saying.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2007, 11:13:03 AM »
yup,... I think we realize exactly what we're saying.

I don't even think it's so much you're lying... It's what are  you trying to hide?

I mean, let's say that there was no conspiracy... none of that... why then would you try to hinder investigations? If you or I did something like that, it would be obstruction of justice and we'd go to prison for it...

Why not let outside people do a real investigation, try to come up with real EVIDENCE to promote the fact that it really was a bunch of outside terrorists? If it were me, and I knew I didn't do it, I'd be like... sure, go ahead... search all you want... see if I care.

Wouldn't you?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2007, 11:42:14 AM »
I don't even think it's so much you're lying... It's what are  you trying to hide?

I mean, let's say that there was no conspiracy... none of that... why then would you try to hinder investigations? If you or I did something like that, it would be obstruction of justice and we'd go to prison for it...

Why not let outside people do a real investigation, try to come up with real EVIDENCE to promote the fact that it really was a bunch of outside terrorists? If it were me, and I knew I didn't do it, I'd be like... sure, go ahead... search all you want... see if I care.

Wouldn't you?
absolutely, I couldn't agree any more.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: February 18, 2007, 12:02:24 PM »
An FAA supervisor admitted on the stand that he destroyed the recordings of interviews with FAA employees who were communicating with the planes and other data.  he slashed them up and threw them away in various trash cans around the building after the worst attack in US history.

This would have shown a great deal about what happened, what failed, and IF the air traffic crew was ordered to assist in any way.

It is completely unexplaininable that the man would destroy these recordings.  If this isn't a cover up, or assisting the bad guys, then what is it?  And why didn't anyone prosecute or even rebuke him for it?

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 18, 2007, 12:21:14 PM »
An FAA supervisor admitted on the stand that he destroyed the recordings of interviews with FAA employees who were communicating with the planes and other data.  he slashed them up and threw them away in various trash cans around the building after the worst attack in US history.

This would have shown a great deal about what happened, what failed, and IF the air traffic crew was ordered to assist in any way.

It is completely unexplaininable that the man would destroy these recordings.  If this isn't a cover up, or assisting the bad guys, then what is it?  And why didn't anyone prosecute or even rebuke him for it?

Hmmm but but don't people go to jail for that?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 18, 2007, 12:23:46 PM »
my first year with the pd i had a beat where an old apartment building had to be demoed.. i remember watching the whole preparation for the demo. over 3 month's it took crews to complete the job. i never saw any of the actual work because i was on the midnight shift. but, i had to check the building everynight to make sure nobody was in there. first thing i saw was that they took all of the windows out, then they striped all of the walls out. then all of the beams were exposed. then as they began the placing the explosives i was no longer allowed in so im not sure exactly how they were placed, but from what i know they had to be drilled into the support beams. that process went on for a few weeks. when they finally brought it down i was over 10 blocks away at a deli when i herd the explosions. it was like a fireworks show x10. this building was maybee 30-40 stories.

now how the fuck could they organize to do that with 3 wtc's without being caught is beyond me,, on top of that the noise and decibels that would have been created to bring all those floors down would have been herd in south jersey. yet the only thing 240 can show us is a  video of 2 unknown explosions.

they show video after video of wtc7 falling- but where are the explsoions?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 18, 2007, 12:26:03 PM »
Hmmm but but don't people go to jail for that?

Usually.

Also NORAD officials got on the stand and denied they knew anything about the hijackings until after 9 am - even though FAA showed phone records establishing that at 8:21 am they were communicating with NORAD about the response.  

NORAD just kinda lost 45 minutes that day - and they would have been able to shoot down 3 and possibly 4 of those planes if they had responded when notified.

Lou Dobbs - CNN anchor - got into trouble and suddenly took a 3 week vacation - after he demanded a second 911 investigation when it came out that yes, NORAD lied.  He was outraged that they would lie, and that they just did nothing for 45 minutes.

No one was held accountable for 9/11.  Most involved got promotions.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 18, 2007, 12:28:26 PM »
my first year with the pd i had a beat where an old apartment building had to be demoed.. i remember watching the whole preparation for the demo. over 3 month's it took crews to complete the job. i never saw any of the actual work because i was on the midnight shift. but, i had to check the building everynight to make sure nobody was in there. first thing i saw was that they took all of the windows out, then they striped all of the walls out. then all of the beams were exposed. then as they began the placing the explosives i was no longer allowed in so im not sure exactly how they were placed, but from what i know they had to be drilled into the support beams. that process went on for a few weeks. when they finally brought it down i was over 10 blocks away at a deli when i herd the explosions. it was like a fireworks show x10. this building was maybee 30-40 stories.

now how the f**k could they organize to do that with 3 wtc's without being caught is beyond me,, on top of that the noise and decibels that would have been created to bring all those floors down would have been herd in south jersey. yet the only thing 240 can show us is a  video of 2 unknown explosions.

they show video after video of wtc7 falling- but where are the explsoions?

dammit man, WATCH 911 MYSTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuck, kid.  There was heavy machinery on two of the floors, working around for clock for 6 weeks.  The floor was listed as vacant.  Workers worked evenings, they found concrete powder all over the building (from the drilling).

They had full access to the building, 6 weeks, badges, unlimited budget, and the ability to turn off power, evacuate (which they did the weekend before!!!!!!!!!) and anything else they wanted.

kh, quit talking about things you haven't researched.  911 Mysteries video has numerous interviews with employees who detail these things.  you piss me off puttint out BAD info when you haven't looked it up.  YOU are helping the terrorists at this point, bro.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 18, 2007, 12:40:20 PM »
dammit man, WATCH 911 MYSTERIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

f**k, kid.  There was heavy machinery on two of the floors, working around for clock for 6 weeks.  The floor was listed as vacant.  Workers worked evenings, they found concrete powder all over the building (from the drilling).

They had full access to the building, 6 weeks, badges, unlimited budget, and the ability to turn off power, evacuate (which they did the weekend before!!!!!!!!!) and anything else they wanted.

kh, quit talking about things you haven't researched.  911 Mysteries video has numerous interviews with employees who detail these things.  you piss me off puttint out BAD info when you haven't looked it up.  YOU are helping the terrorists at this point, bro.

you get your info where? 911 mysteries- your a joke. youll believe anything you see. yet you continue to tell others the same.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: February 18, 2007, 12:45:10 PM »
you get your info where? 911 mysteries- your a joke. youll believe anything you see. yet you continue to tell others the same.

911 Mysteries is a documentary which interviews employees, examines the schedule of power downs, evacuations, and other oddities in the week before 9/11.  These events show what many consider to be the final stages of explosives and wiring preparation.

"believe anything I see"?  Dude, you're the one who swallows the official story from Bush - whose administration coincidentally benefitted more than anyone else on the PLANET from 9/11.

Sit down.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: February 18, 2007, 12:55:07 PM »
no, you look at a 'documentary' and automatically say the officially storie is false,, because you want it to be false.

if there was a shred of real evidence to say our government had any part in 911 i would personally want them executed. if i knew that some of my friends were killed by the government i would like to be in the fireing squad.

but they didnt. you have allowed this to take over your life because you want it so bad out of hate.

i would like you to take all of your 'research' and do something constructive with it. loggin on to get big with your thumb up your ass isnt going to do shit. take your info and get it published. if you have anything real the ny times would LOVE it.

so can you explain to me why you waste your life trying to convice a few get biggers?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 18, 2007, 12:55:32 PM »
So are you really a NYPD cop, dude?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: February 18, 2007, 01:00:49 PM »
if you have anything real the ny times would LOVE it.

In their book Manufacturing Consent, Edward Herman and Noam Chomsky analyze a variety of major U.S. media outlets, with an emphasis on the Times, and conclude a bias exists which is neither liberal nor conservative in nature, but rather aligned towards the interests of corporate conglomerates, such as those that now own most of these media.

Do you feel Herman and Chomsky are wrong, and if so, please support your belief.