Author Topic: MD's sneaky tactics...  (Read 9702 times)

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
Re: MD's sneaky tactics...
« Reply #50 on: February 20, 2007, 06:32:12 PM »
Get Schmoecountry's cock out of your mouth biotch...

Fatty meltdown.  :D

JimmyTheFish

• Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: February 20, 2007, 06:35:39 PM »
i would be happy to join in an all out declaration of war against MD

just for the fuck of it

Im in..........I ve been banned 3 times................... ...ready to make it 30

MD would be a great place for Bluto though!!

Fitfire

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: February 20, 2007, 08:06:22 PM »
I've always tried to sort through the whiney, constant bullshit from the people on this site to gain info.  I think I may check this MD site out though.  If they are banning all these people that are consistantly ignorant assholes, maybe I wouldn't have to sort through all the "brutal meltdown, monster, your mom" BULLSHIT that I do now from the non or part time trainers on here, not to include the legends in their own mind, delusional idiots.  Or, maybe I'll check out mayhem a little deeper than I have.  Most of you rambling morons, who are the most pessimistic fans I have ever witnessed in any sport, tend to despise that site also. 

danielson

• Getbig V
  • Basile likes young lads
« Reply #53 on: February 20, 2007, 08:07:16 PM »
I've always tried to sort through the whiney, constant bullshit from the people on this site to gain info.  I think I may check this MD site out though.  If they are banning all these people that are consistantly ignorant assholes, maybe I wouldn't have to sort through all the "brutal meltdown, monster, your mom" BULLSHIT that I do now from the non or part time trainers on here, not to include the legends in their own mind, delusional idiots.  Or, maybe I'll check out mayhem a little deeper than I have.  Most of you rambling morons, who are the most pessimistic fans I have ever witnessed in any sport, tend to despise that site also. 

I wish I could say you will be missed.
E

sandycoosworth

« Reply #54 on: February 20, 2007, 08:07:27 PM »
shuttup c unt!

Alex23

« Reply #55 on: February 20, 2007, 08:10:19 PM »

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2007, 08:16:47 PM »

at least we 'meltdown' with class over here. go to md where its fine to talk about fucking dudes in the ass on the radio- but making fun of billy guns will get you banned

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #57 on: February 20, 2007, 08:18:31 PM »

You sound like you belong at Mayhem....  it's the right fit for you.
Ron: "I am lazy."

ButtonMan

« Reply #58 on: February 20, 2007, 08:21:23 PM »
I've always tried to sort through the whiney, constant bullshit from the people on this site to gain info.  I think I may check this MD site out though.  If they are banning all these people that are consistantly ignorant assholes, maybe I wouldn't have to sort through all the "brutal meltdown, monster, your momam" BULLSHIT that I do now from the non or part time trainers on here, not to include the legends in their own mind, delusional idiots.  Or, maybe I'll check out Derek Anthony a little deeper than I have.  Most of you rambling morons, who are the most pessimistic fans I have ever witnessed in any sport, tend to despise that site also. 

Have fun doing so .... don't forget to shower afterwards

Alex23

« Reply #59 on: February 20, 2007, 08:31:55 PM »
at least we 'meltdown' with class over here. go to md where its fine to talk about fucking dudes in the ass on the radio- but making fun of billy guns will get you banned

Hahahaha exactly!!!!!! I first got banned because I made a remark to some dellusional "Trainer4Life " kid that his "Sponsored" "grade"  didn't make any sense next to his 14" pythons. Next day I couldn't post. I week later,  one of my IP (oh brother I use like 4 proxies) was banned. I lost interest and got tired of their shitty interface.

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: February 20, 2007, 08:32:44 PM »
Hahahaha exactly!!!!!! I first got banned because I made a remark to some dellusional "Trainer4Life " kid that his "Sponsored" "grade"  didn't make any sense next to his 14" pythons. Next day I couldn't post. I week later,  one of my IP (oh brother I use like 4 proxies) was banned. I lost interest and got tired of their shitty interface.

Can you crash the site?
E

Alex23

« Reply #61 on: February 20, 2007, 08:33:26 PM »
Now I just can't wait to be made "Capo Bastone, Underboss"  ::)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: February 20, 2007, 08:35:48 PM »
If we could get 100 people from here to go to one of their local stores and get them to stop selling MD, we could conceivably hurt their bottom line. Now I won't do it personally, cuz it's kind of a lot of work, but that shouldn't stop anyone else with some free time.
E

Alex23

« Reply #63 on: February 20, 2007, 08:39:22 PM »
If we could get 100 people from here to go to one of their local stores and get them to stop selling MD, we could conceivably hurt their bottom line. Now I won't do it personally, cuz it's kind of a lot of work, but that shouldn't stop anyone else with some free time.

Adam? ;D

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: February 20, 2007, 08:40:06 PM »

Adam? ;D

He could shut down the Carolinas distribution in a few days.
E

Alex23

« Reply #65 on: February 20, 2007, 08:40:24 PM »
Can you crash the site?

I could actually ping them to death.. haven't though of it... let me check for a relay server 8)

Alex23

« Reply #66 on: February 20, 2007, 08:42:03 PM »
He could shut down the Carolinas distribution in a few days.

Ins't that like 15 copies ;)

danielson

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 20, 2007, 08:43:39 PM »
Ins't that like 15 copies ;)

Yeah, but for real, I wish he would decide to try to shut them down. I would give him a decent chance to destroy the business if he was serious about it.
E

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #68 on: February 20, 2007, 08:45:24 PM »
Those MD pussys should unban all the Getbig accounts and we can really see who talks the biggest talk. Board wouldn't last the week before they waved the white flag and tucked their tails into their vaginas and made for the mountains.

Fitfire

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #69 on: February 20, 2007, 09:02:41 PM »
Hmm... I went over to mayhem, its ok, but a lil to kissy kissy.  I haven't been to MD, I may, or might just take you pukes word for it.   In any case, I'm back to here.  I know you all were worried, seeing how I prolly have just over a dozen posts.  Now sit back, relax, and get back to being your bi-polar selves.  You smacks amuse me.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #70 on: February 20, 2007, 09:05:04 PM »
Hmm... I went over to mayhem, its ok, but a lil to kissy kissy.  I haven't been to MD, I may, or might just take you pukes word for it.   In any case, I'm back to here.  I know you all were worried, seeing how I prolly have just over a dozen posts.  Now sit back, relax, and get back to being your bi-polar selves.  You smacks amuse me.

Who the hell are you and why shouldn't we crucify you like the little bonesacked geek you undoubtedly are?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #71 on: February 20, 2007, 09:06:48 PM »

>:(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #72 on: February 20, 2007, 09:12:01 PM »

Isn't "smacks" the noise you hear when you tuck your dong in mangina style before going out for a "night of work" ?

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #73 on: February 20, 2007, 09:19:07 PM »
haha are you saying this "guy" ductapes his twig and berries to his leg for an all night anal lovefest with anonymous strangers in a dark alley?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #74 on: February 20, 2007, 09:24:22 PM »

heres the deal,, you want entertainment- its winter time, nothing to do, nothing on tv, your done jerking off-- go to getbig

you want to talk training,nutrition,serious bb talk go to bodybuilding.com