Author Topic: Who decided that the mother's "rights" outweighed the baby's rights?  (Read 24798 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
I'm tired of talking about Iraq. I want to see what people say abou thtis. Who decided that the baby has no rights in the abortion discussion? I thought we were shooting for equal rights for all?
gotta love life

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
Re: Who decided that the mother's "rights" outweighed the baby's rights?
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2007, 06:42:57 AM »
Interesting stance on the topic.

Perhaps you want children to be able to vote and have the same rights as their parents from their birth too?

What about using punishment in parenting? That should be illegal as well, since children are equal?

-Hedge
As empty as paradise

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2007, 06:46:23 AM »
Interesting stance on the topic.

Perhaps you want children to be able to vote and have the same rights as their parents from their birth too?

What about using punishment in parenting? That should be illegal as well, since children are equal?

-Hedge

Now hedge don't be a jackass. All I am saying is why doesn't the baby have a right to live? so that one day they can vote. As far as punishment goes. If you want to coddle little hedgy everytime he throws a tantrum in public and not teach him to be accountable for his actions more power to ya. I will do differently.
gotta love life

columbusdude82

• Getbig V
  • I'm too sexy for my shirt!!!
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2007, 06:47:48 AM »
Fcuk the feminist cuntlickers...

Cap

• Getbig V
  • Trueprotein.com 5% discount code= CSP111
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2007, 06:56:16 AM »
Feminazis have nobody to marry, most are lesbians and they want to tell women what to do.....like Ray Charles leading the crowd out of a burning building
Squishy face retard

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #5 on: February 21, 2007, 07:04:26 AM »
Women vote, babies can't.   

Do you know 23% of babies are killed before they are born?  Disturbing, but making it illegal won't stop it, unfortunately.
Valhalla awaits.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #6 on: February 21, 2007, 07:19:57 AM »
I'm tired of talking about Iraq.

But it's going so well!

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2007, 07:21:46 AM »
Abortion is necessary as it prevents unwanted babies from coming into the world. What if a woman makes a mistake and gets pregnant? What if she can't afford to look after the child? What if she doesn't want to go through the labor of pregnancy? You're gonna tell her that she's evil for aborting, but are you willing to take responsibility for the the child? If not then shut the fuck up.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2007, 07:59:07 AM »
If my girlfriend gets pregnant, I will take the responsibility. 

Just because it is inconveniant or tough for a woman to "take responsibuility" does not give her the right to end a human life.  Pro-choicers conveniantly ignore all recent evidence proving conclusively that fetuses feel pain.  Twins in the womb have been shown to play with each other and hold each others hands. 

Is there a difference between giving birth to a baby and then dumping it in the trash and abortion? No, there is not.  I just want people to realize this and not lie to themselves.  IT is waht it is, it is evil.

That being said, I don't want abortion to be prohibited all together as it is impractical and leads to back alley abortions.  But at the same time I am not gonna "shut the fuck up" about the murder of an innocent life being evil, because it is.   

Valhalla awaits.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2007, 08:05:31 AM »
I'm tired of talking about Iraq. I want to see what people say abou thtis. Who decided that the baby has no rights in the abortion discussion? I thought we were shooting for equal rights for all?

So you think a fetus that's 4-5 months old should have equal rights as the mother?

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2007, 08:17:54 AM »
do you think she has the right to kill the baby and end its life?
Valhalla awaits.

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2007, 08:34:26 AM »
Historically men have not commited to their responsibilities as fathers. Only marriage seems to force men to do their part. In the not too distant past, women who gave birth to illegitimate children were usually ostracized by their communities and the children treated like dirt and shunned. That's one of the reasons women fought for abortion rights.

Every year there are 46 million abortions performed worldwide.  As I said in another thread, imagine if that number translated into new people arriving on this overcrowded planet every year. The idea is mindboggling. Since these are all unwanted babies, chances are at least half of them would be born into poverty to unfit mothers, A huge percentage of these would probably end up in the social welfare system. And how could you possibly place so many millions into adoptive homes... there aren't enough to fill the needs of today's children?  You may not like the idea of abortion, but consider what the world would look like without it.

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2007, 08:43:50 AM »
Like I said, abortions will take place regardless.   

Many men around the world are scum. However, just because the world is f''''ed up doesnt change what abortion essentially is.

What if a woman's spouse ran out on them when the child was 3 and she could not afford to look after her kid? Why can't she just have him killed at that point?  It is essentially the same thing as abortion.
Valhalla awaits.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2007, 09:13:24 AM »
Like I said, abortions will take place regardless.   

Many men around the world are scum. However, just because the world is f''''ed up doesnt change what abortion essentially is.

What if a woman's spouse ran out on them when the child was 3 and she could not afford to look after her kid? Why can't she just have him killed at that point?  It is essentially the same thing as abortion.

Um, yeah. The whole abortion debate thing might be a little over your head.

OKMike

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2007, 09:26:20 AM »
Feminazis have nobody to marry, most are lesbians and they want to tell women what to do.....like Ray Charles leading the crowd out of a burning building

Bingo!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #15 on: February 21, 2007, 09:52:26 AM »
Who decided that the mother's "rights" outweighed the baby's rights?

Who decided that a fetus is a "baby"?
Ron: "I am lazy."

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #16 on: February 21, 2007, 10:04:13 AM »
Abortion is necessary as it prevents unwanted babies from coming into the world. What if a woman makes a mistake and gets pregnant? What if she can't afford to look after the child? What if she doesn't want to go through the labor of pregnancy? You're gonna tell her that she's evil for aborting, but are you willing to take responsibility for the the child? If not then shut the fuck up.

this view is exactly what is wrong with this world.

everyone thinks about theirselves and couldn't care less about anyone else.  even a defenseless child.   :'(

and if you don't agree with their views your told to shut up.   
W

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #17 on: February 21, 2007, 10:09:19 AM »
If my girlfriend gets pregnant, I will take the responsibility. 

Just because it is inconveniant or tough for a woman to "take responsibuility" does not give her the right to end a human life.  Pro-choicers conveniantly ignore all recent evidence proving conclusively that fetuses feel pain.  Twins in the womb have been shown to play with each other and hold each others hands. 

Is there a difference between giving birth to a baby and then dumping it in the trash and abortion? No, there is not.  I just want people to realize this and not lie to themselves.  IT is waht it is, it is evil.

That being said, I don't want abortion to be prohibited all together as it is impractical and leads to back alley abortions.  But at the same time I am not gonna "shut the fuck up" about the murder of an innocent life being evil, because it is.   

good post cav-22.

you are correct sir, it is evil.  it is murder.

i'll agree with abortion if anyone can convince me why the baby deserves the death penalty.
W

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #18 on: February 21, 2007, 10:09:19 AM »

Who decided that a fetus is a "baby"?

This week there was a baby born at 21 weeks gestation. All but 2 states allow abortion to happen past those 21 weeks. That is a baby, alive and kicking.
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: February 21, 2007, 10:56:49 AM »
Historically men have not commited to their responsibilities as fathers. Only marriage seems to force men to do their part. In the not too distant past, women who gave birth to illegitimate children were usually ostracized by their communities and the children treated like dirt and shunned. That's one of the reasons women fought for abortion rights.

Every year there are 46 million abortions performed worldwide.  As I said in another thread, imagine if that number translated into new people arriving on this overcrowded planet every year. The idea is mindboggling. Since these are all unwanted babies, chances are at least half of them would be born into poverty to unfit mothers, A huge percentage of these would probably end up in the social welfare system. And how could you possibly place so many millions into adoptive homes... there aren't enough to fill the needs of today's children?  You may not like the idea of abortion, but consider what the world would look like without it.

I've yet to see any opponents to abortion reply to this post, specifically the second paragraph.

I love the fact that these same people that won't actually acknowledge what Deedee mentioned are the same people that don't believe homosexual couples should be able to adopt. They have no problem flooding the world with unwanted babies but don't want them to be adopted by "queers".

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #20 on: February 21, 2007, 11:05:51 AM »
I've yet to see any opponents to abortion reply to this post, specifically the second paragraph.

I love the fact that these same people that won't actually acknowledge what Deedee mentioned are the same people that don't believe homosexual couples should be able to adopt. They have no problem flooding the world with unwanted babies but don't want them to be adopted by "queers".

Like someone else said, it isn't up to us to decide if the baby is worth it. It is murder no matter how you look at it. And if the world becomes "flooded" with babies, well so be it. Education is the only way to stop it. Murder isn't the answer
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 21, 2007, 11:07:16 AM »
Like someone else said, it isn't up to us to decide if the baby is worth it. It is murder no matter how you look at it. And if the world becomes "flooded" with babies, well so be it. Education is the only way to stop it. Murder isn't the answer

So your answer to the world becoming flooded with unwanted babies is "so be it"?

Come on, you can do better than that.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 21, 2007, 11:15:04 AM »
So your answer to the world becoming flooded with unwanted babies is "so be it"?

Come on, you can do better than that.

Look I don't know you, but I am glad that you weren't aborted, because you have gotten to try life and see if you can be succesful. And I bet there are hundreds if not thousands of people that post here that might have been raised in foster or adoptive homes (because they were unwanted) that play a vital role in our society. All I know is that baby is helpless in that womb. No matter how he/she got to be there. It isn't right for us to decide their life. They deserve a chance just like me and you to see what they can do in life.
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 21, 2007, 11:19:36 AM »
Look I don't know you, but I am glad that you weren't aborted, because you have gotten to try life and see if you can be succesful. And I bet there are hundreds if not thousands of people that post here that might have been raised in foster or adoptive homes (because they were unwanted) that play a vital role in our society. All I know is that baby is helpless in that womb. No matter how he/she got to be there. It isn't right for us to decide their life. They deserve a chance just like me and you to see what they can do in life.

Again, you really didn't answer the question. There aren't enough foster and adoptive homes now, what is your plan for these millions of babies? Who is going to take care of them?

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: February 21, 2007, 11:41:49 AM »
Again, you really didn't answer the question. There aren't enough foster and adoptive homes now, what is your plan for these millions of babies? Who is going to take care of them?

That has to be dealt with I understand that. But do really support murdering babies because we don't have room? Why stop there? we have thousands of handicapped people that can't contribute to socitey and just sit in assisted living homes until death. Where do you make the distinction?
gotta love life