Author Topic: Mass Monster barbell curls 185 for 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 6488 times)

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
hahahahahaha, check this clown out

&mode=related&search=

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
Re: Mass Monster barbell curls 185 for 6!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2007, 02:06:15 PM »
there should be a rule that if your arm never extends past 90 degrees it's not a curl.

APE907

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2007, 05:06:36 PM »
The f***ing tard in this video banned me from commenting on his clips and erased my comments by complaining to YouTube.

Guess he prefers to live in a delusional bubble.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2007, 05:09:19 PM »
The f***ing tard in this video banned me from commenting on his clips and erased my comments by complaining to YouTube.

hahahahahaha, did you at least congratulate him on his 185 pound reverse grip power cleans?

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2007, 05:11:34 PM »
  If you have to wear a belt during curls it's time to re-evaluate your technique.

EL Mariachi

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2007, 05:11:53 PM »
what happened to that mindspin vs squat-father challange thread?

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2007, 05:12:37 PM »
hahahahahaha, did you at least congratulate him on his 185 pound reverse grip power cleans?

sarcasm, have you not seen his other videos? He has several on there he is quite the beast.

pumpster

• Getbig V
  • If you're reading this you have too much free time
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2007, 05:39:57 PM »

Don't worry i just posted. ;D

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2007, 05:47:07 PM »
Here is someone's post on youtube for that video

(Those reverse cleans must be responsible for the monster 15" arms. )

Unreal, his back must freakin hurt!
Most are all show no go!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2007, 06:13:42 PM »
Hmmm. I was thinking that he seems to be working every muscle exceptbiceps.  ::)

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2007, 06:39:52 PM »
The angry response, posted a few minutes ago..

His arms are 18" ASSFUCK WIGGAS; I'll venture you are a fucking GEEK with a 48" waist & 11" arms! I know your type; the web is full of you assholes! Vexers! Naysayers! Pinprickers! You go thru life trying to put people down because your life sucks! And you want company!
&mode=related&search=

warrior_code

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2007, 06:44:54 PM »
In order to do those reverse grip hang cleans he needs to use the hips more and not as much arms. 

avesher

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • Oh Potato, Sleepy Time
« Reply #12 on: February 24, 2007, 06:45:00 PM »
someone made the classic comment

wiggasfuhdays (1 hour ago)
Those reverse cleans must be responsible for the monster 15" arms.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #13 on: February 24, 2007, 06:46:28 PM »
WTF?

"that's true but i've always got strong over the years doing them this way.Cheat curls help build tendon strength that you won't get from doing strict curls."

Good way to fuck yourself up, sucka.

Whatever the fuck he's doing ain't working.

Dude looks like shit.

HAHA, RON.....

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #14 on: February 24, 2007, 06:47:46 PM »
Looks like the way Arnold curled back in the day.

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #15 on: February 24, 2007, 06:49:54 PM »
His guns certainly showing the result of that INSANE poundages lol I mean if I had a $1 for every guy who does that at my gym I'd never have to pay for a membership again

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
  • Owner AtLarge Nutrition
« Reply #16 on: February 24, 2007, 07:05:30 PM »
I'm not saying the guy is using good form.  He is not, but I doubt anyone in this thread who is knocking his form could duplicate the feat.  Prove me wrong and post a video.  Any of you.  Please...

My point is that even that sloppy form takes a decent amount of strength to move around 185 lbs like that.  The guy is carrying a lot of body fat, but he has good sized arms and obviously good strength.

I know what is coming...those of you who wish to "heckle", just do us all a favor post a video of yourself doing the same thing before typing a bunch of bullshit.
w

affy

« Reply #17 on: February 24, 2007, 07:06:00 PM »
Looks like the way Arnold curled back in the day.

cheat curls are fine once in a while, alot of pro bodybuilders to them.

But what that idiot was doing wasn't even cheat curls.  His arms barely even moved, he used 100% momentum to bring the weight up, and then leaned forward to bring the weight "down".

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: February 24, 2007, 07:09:28 PM »
I'm not saying the guy is using good form.  He is not, but I doubt anyone in this thread who is knocking his form could duplicate the feat.  Prove me wrong and post a video.  Any of you.  Please...

My point is that even that sloppy form takes a decent amount of strength to move around 185 lbs like that.  The guy is carrying a lot of body fat, but he has good sized arms and obviously good strength.

I know what is coming...those of you who wish to "heckle", just do us all a favor post a video of yourself doing the same thing before typing a bunch of bullshit.

Its not a matter of duplicating the feat , whats the sense? what purpose does it serve? the object is to total exhaust the muscle , nothing more than ego lifting and his physique speaks volumes for it !

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2007, 07:27:58 PM »
Its not a matter of duplicating the feat , whats the sense? what purpose does it serve? the object is to total exhaust the muscle , nothing more than ego lifting and his physique speaks volumes for it !

The point would be to prove that you are as strong as him.  What is the matter, doesn't your non-ego training allow you to lift anything heavy? 

The point is that you mock the guy and yet you cannot duplicate the feat.  Perhaps it would be better to say that he is strong, but that his physique leaves something to be desired and in YOUR opinion he might benefit from a stricter form of training and some attention to his diet.  Do you see what I mean?  Guys on here just make stupid comments that have no point. 

w

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: February 24, 2007, 07:33:32 PM »
The point would be to prove that you are as strong as him.  What is the matter, doesn't your non-ego training allow you to lift anything heavy? 

The point is that you mock the guy and yet you cannot duplicate the feat.  Perhaps it would be better to say that he is strong, but that his physique leaves something to be desired and in YOUR opinion he might benefit from a stricter form of training and some attention to his diet.  Do you see what I mean?  Guys on here just make stupid comments that have no point. 

Heavy is relative and form is more important than weight , I don't lift any heavier than form allows when I was 16 I did and then you learn

And the point is mocking him is its terrible form and it's not a true test of strength he's get more respect with 155 for 6 reps with perfect form than swinging the weight , could I duplicate that ? who knows  ??? I don't care to try it's not productive what I'm trying to accomplish , that wasn't a demonstration of strength it was one of ego , it accomplished nothing other than ridicule

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: February 24, 2007, 07:36:03 PM »

no one is as strong as him or you "big" Chris. ::)

chris_mason

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2007, 07:37:27 PM »
Heavy is relative and form is more important than weight , I don't lift any heavier than form allows when I was 16 I did and then you learn

And the point is mocking him is its terrible form and it's not a true test of strength he's get more respect with 155 for 6 reps with perfect form than swinging the weight , could I duplicate that ? who knows  ??? I don't care to try it's not productive what I'm trying to accomplish , that was a demonstration of strength it was one of ego , it accomplished nothing other than ridicule

It isn't a matter of "who knows".  You know, and you know you cannot duplicate it so you mock it because it makes you feel insecure that the bodybuilding tenets you hold so dear have not allowed you to develop the strength that some beer-bellied middle aged guy has.  It would destroy your ego and all that you hold dear to realize that all you have done has been relatively for naught.

Rather than mock, offer constructive criticism, recognize the feat (if it deserves it), or say nothing.

w

pumpster

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: February 24, 2007, 07:37:59 PM »
McGrath with actual development showing how it's done with about the same weight:

Count Grishnackh

• Getbig III
  • The easiest person to deceive is one's own self
« Reply #24 on: February 24, 2007, 07:39:46 PM »
It isn't a matter of "who knows".  You know, and you know you cannot duplicate it so you mock it because it makes you feel insecure that the bodybuilding tenets you hold so dear have not allowed you to develop the strength that some beer-bellied middle aged guy has.  It would destroy your ego and all that you hold dear to realize that all you have done has been relatively for naught.

Rather than mock, offer constructive criticism, recognize the feat (if it deserves it), or say nothing.

::)