Author Topic: John Romano vs True Adonis and Vince Goodrum  (Read 8540 times)

Stavios

yeah that is my fantasy  ::)

face it you little homo, all the pros that you bash all day long on here
if you saw them in person you would be the first one kissing their ass asking them wich exercise you should do to build great biceps  :-*

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
yeah that is my fantasy  ::)

face it you little ####, all the pros that you bash all day long on here
if you saw them in person you would be the first one kissing their ass asking them wich exercise you should do to build great biceps  :-*
MELTDOWN!!!

Stavios

MELTDOWN!!!

haha you know I am right  ;) ;)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
haha you know I am right  ;) ;)

Very few pros are diserving of my respect.

Stavios

ok  ;) ;)

HalloweenMan

• Getbig III
  • Team What The Fuck?!?!?!

apparently very few grammar teachers are "diserving" of your repect  ;)
F

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter

After I fuck your daddy TA in the ass at the Arnold, YOUR NEXT big mouth.............I haven't had virgin ass in years, I can taste you already....I like it when you cry while i split you wide... :-*

back for more, "Beks"?
Deep Tissue Massage

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
I'm sorry I haven't got back to this post because I was finishing up on my taxes.

Now, as far as John Romano is concerned, when I heard that crap about him being clean for 2 years I pretty much got a bit miffed at him for blatantly lying.  He was on HBO Sports with Bryan Gumbel shooting up and it sure didn't air 2 years ago!!!  Even so, I would seriously have doubts about it because every column in MD is speaking about him running to Mexico for steroids.

He thinks he's some steroid expert because he's in Mexico........yea right ::)

John Romano is nothing more than a complete liar.  Now I've been truly clean since 2001 and by him saying the same is disrespectful.  He won't even put any recent pictures up nor will Anssi despite the fact that Me and Adonis have tons of pictures of us out there.  At least Valentino puts his pictures up, and even Derek Anthony but those two cats are yellow.  That's why I call him sunshine for.

Romano can say what he wants but the truth will catch up with him one day

A

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
I'm sorry I haven't got back to this post because I was finishing up on my taxes.

Bwahahaha!!!!

Like you make enough money to owe taxes!

Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
apparently very few grammar teachers are "diserving" of your repect  ;)
Strangly enough i tested out of comp III.

Biggunzzz

• Getbig II
  • Way to go bro!

Now, as far as John Romano is concerned, when I heard that crap about him being clean for 2 years I pretty much got a bit miffed at him for blatantly lying.  He was on HBO Sports with Bryan Gumbel shooting up and it sure didn't air 2 years ago!!!  Even so, I would seriously have doubts about it because every column in MD is speaking about him running to Mexico for steroids.

John Romano is nothing more than a complete liar.  Now I've been truly clean since 2001 and by him saying the same is disrespectful.  He won't even put any recent pictures up nor will Anssi despite the fact that Me and Adonis have tons of pictures of us out there.  At least Valentino puts his pictures up, and even Derek Anthony but those two cats are yellow.  That's why I call him sunshine for.

Vince, I think he is scared of you  :'(

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Here is VINCE GOODRUM owning the FUCK out of that fag-assed beanie wearing fruit, John Romano.

Oh please, Romano. You've been changing coats like a snake. One minute you're a rock climber, then a rock star, than a ship captain, then a cook, and now a hardcore steroid expert. You've done this all for financial gain and the respect I once had for you is long gone.

You may make fun of me getting off the gear but I've been clean since 2001 and you haven't. If you're such a big shit. The only reason why people know you is because you used to date that ugly ass female bodybuilder who screwed herself up on some bad shit. If you're so cool, then put some recent pictures up.

I'm sure you'll write some of this in you "Last Word". Well here's my last word. Fuck you and the transvestite you rode in on.

See our ad in MD soon!!!!!

hahahahahaahahaha, "fag assed, beanie wearing fruit".........Romano, owned!!!!!!

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
Hahhahahaha yeah, i wonder where you buy beanies that have douche printed on them
hahahahahaha, that drawing makes me cry in laughter every time, i'm not kidding i actually tear up.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
No he doesn't. He's a joke.

hahaha a joke that owns so much you can't stand it.  You are a nobody that has done nothing ever.  You are a pretender like Buttlick.  Little kids like you are hilarious on here.  Pretending to be tough when in reality you are pussies.  I laugh everytime when I read your shit like his.  Two perfect examples of bad parenting and lack of potential.  You idiots can make fun of me all you want. Do you honestly think it means anythign to me.  I laugh at you.  I have fun repsonding to morons like you.  It makes my day putting you in your place.  For many years I have had to bite my tongue and be a nice guy.  Now I don't.  I finally get to respond to morons like you.  SO keep it coming dipshit, I love it.   But remember this, no matter what you say you will no way in your whole pathetic life comes close to what I have done.  Now go home I hear your mom calling.  hahaha what a joke

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
does anyone know if Romano had any ties with any manufactures of mexican based steroids? 

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
does anyone know if Romano had any ties with any manufactures of mexican based steroids? 

He is rumored to have such ties and is rumored to be involved currently in steroids sales and distribution.

He is currently under investigation. This is a fact.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
wow... no shit...no wonder he lost all his muscle

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot

Ha Ha your dog dose shows!

Don't know why you're dogging out Jezebelle... what has she done to anyone?

She's a cute girl... I don't know how anyone could possibly call her a dog... someone must have a lazy eye or something.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears

She's a cute girl... I don't know how anyone could possibly call her a dog... someone must have a lazy eye or something.

Heckler is Jizzbelle thats why.

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
Re: John Romano vs True Adonis and Vince Goodrum
« Reply #69 on: February 26, 2007, 12:08:15 AM »
I thought successful businesses required a CA to do the taxes. Let's hope Goodrum can work out the refund that is due to him.

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV
  • My power is discombobulatingly & devastating!
He is rumored to have such ties and is rumored to be involved currently in steroids sales and distribution.

Don't tell lies about your jezebelle!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: John Romano vs True Adonis and Vince Goodrum
« Reply #71 on: February 26, 2007, 12:13:44 AM »
Heckler is Jizzbelle thats why.

I thought Heckler was a shared account and could be anyone?

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV

Jezebelle really is not aware of the fact she dates a lying dip ship!

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

STFU you pile of steaming dog crap.
You havent used shit ,so dont say you "have been clean"
You dont even work out ya deluded donkey cok.
Iv been on the scene close on 15 years and have seen pics of John yoked from following MD.
Look dick wad he actualy looked like he trained and when on looked  bloody great.
Any advice JR offered on AAS use Id listen,for you to call him a liar has to be the biggest joke out considering youe whole sorry life is one big lie,no good peice of crap.
Carry on,shit for brains

wolfgang187

• Getbig IV

Do you really believe the intelligence community would communicate with the true dip shit!