Author Topic: John Romano vs True Adonis and Vince Goodrum  (Read 8541 times)

Moen

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: John Romano vs True Adonis and Vince Goodrum
« Reply #75 on: February 26, 2007, 12:51:20 AM »
Haha you guys are truly good at what you do, got to give you that  ;D

Board_SHERIF

• Getbig V
  • UK Independence Party
« Reply #76 on: February 26, 2007, 06:47:17 AM »
I thought Heckler was a shared account and could be anyone?

Hee hee..... ;)
K

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
hahaha a joke that owns so much you can't stand it.  You are a nobody that has done nothing ever.  You are a pretender like Buttlick.  Little kids like you are hilarious on here.  Pretending to be tough when in reality you are pussies.  I laugh everytime when I read your shit like his.  Two perfect examples of bad parenting and lack of potential.  You idiots can make fun of me all you want. Do you honestly think it means anythign to me.  I laugh at you.  I have fun repsonding to morons like you.  It makes my day putting you in your place.  For many years I have had to bite my tongue and be a nice guy.  Now I don't.  I finally get to respond to morons like you.  SO keep it coming dipshit, I love it.   But remember this, no matter what you say you will no way in your whole pathetic life comes close to what I have done.  Now go home I hear your mom calling.  hahaha what a joke

HAHAHA Hasbeen/d-list groupie meltdown

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
hahaha a joke that owns so much you can't stand it.  You are a nobody that has done nothing ever.  You are a pretender like Buttlick.  Little kids like you are hilarious on here.  Pretending to be tough when in reality you are pussies.  I laugh everytime when I read your shit like his.  Two perfect examples of bad parenting and lack of potential.  You idiots can make fun of me all you want. Do you honestly think it means anythign to me.  I laugh at you.  I have fun repsonding to morons like you.  It makes my day putting you in your place.  For many years I have had to bite my tongue and be a nice guy.  Now I don't.  I finally get to respond to morons like you.  SO keep it coming dipshit, I love it.   But remember this, no matter what you say you will no way in your whole pathetic life comes close to what I have done.  Now go home I hear your mom calling.  hahaha what a joke
MELTDOWN!!!

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
STFU you pile of steaming dog crap.
You havent used shit ,so dont say you "have been clean"
You dont even work out ya deluded donkey cok.
Iv been on the scene close on 15 years and have seen pics of John yoked from following MD.
Look dick wad he actualy looked like he trained and when on looked  bloody great.
Any advice JR offered on AAS use Id listen,for you to call him a liar has to be the biggest joke out considering youe whole sorry life is one big lie,no good peice of crap.
Carry on,shit for brains

Meltdown.... ;D
A

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III

Meltdown.... ;D
Well if pointing out that your life is a joke and that you are full of sh1t then yes im guilty to melting down.

pushinweight

« Reply #81 on: February 26, 2007, 04:06:51 PM »
MELTDOWN!!!

It's evident you and quite a few others are on here for fun and don't even lift weights.  Why do you continue to try and put down others when you don't even lift.  Just a question.  I rarely come on here but I am looking over and see you and this Adonis, Heckler, Alex and a few others just come on here ot start shit with people who obviously at least lift or have lifted.  Just wondering.

what:

• Getbig III
  • 2008 Mr. Getbig Premium Sponsor!!!!!
« Reply #82 on: February 26, 2007, 06:14:18 PM »
 ;D

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #83 on: February 26, 2007, 06:18:00 PM »
It's evident you and quite a few others are on here for fun and don't even lift weights.  Why do you continue to try and put down others when you don't even lift.  Just a question.  I rarely come on here but I am looking over and see you and this Adonis, Heckler, Alex and a few others just come on here ot start shit with people who obviously at least lift or have lifted.  Just wondering.

crying little bitch meltdown!

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
What was funny the TRUE ADONIS (ADAM ABELES) emailing chad nichols to say "did you know that your people have designed the MD site!!!!",

Chad told him to fuck off.

hmmm.  I got a PM from very prominent person over at MM verifying something along these lines last night.

So now I've got people from GB, MM and MD PMing me about stuff, still don' know what to make of 1/2 of it, some of it can't be true, hopefully I can get some type of verification soon.  Some of the information is so "out there" I dont' know what to make of it, some falls in line with things and some doesn't seem to make any sense.

Bottom line is alot of people can't stand TA......
nasser=piece of shit

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #85 on: February 27, 2007, 05:23:54 AM »
Hekler= Jezebelle= TA=Buttsuck

There are some people who still cant see this.

ButtonMan

« Reply #86 on: February 27, 2007, 05:53:00 AM »
Hekler= Jezebelle= TA=Buttsuck

Wrong ..........

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: February 27, 2007, 06:00:24 AM »
nasser=piece of shit

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
« Reply #88 on: February 27, 2007, 06:33:46 AM »
hmmm.  I got a PM from very prominent person over at MM verifying something along these lines last night.

So now I've got people from GB, MM and MD PMing me about stuff, still don' know what to make of 1/2 of it, some of it can't be true, hopefully I can get some type of verification soon.  Some of the information is so "out there" I dont' know what to make of it, some falls in line with things and some doesn't seem to make any sense.

Bottom line is alot of people can't stand TA......
I don't doubt your sincerity, as you are one of the few honest 'guys' on this site, but it all does sound like some crazy conspiracy. Why are they emailing all this stuff to you? Yes, Adonis is a lying weasel, but i can't believe malign forces are out to get him. [unfortunately]

natural al

• Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: February 27, 2007, 06:48:18 AM »
I don't doubt your sincerity, as you are one of the few honest 'guys' on this site, but it all does sound like some crazy conspiracy. Why are they emailing all this stuff to you? Yes, Adonis is a lying weasel, but i can't believe malign forces are out to get him. [unfortunately]

2 or 3 guys from this site.  all of them are pretty "reputable" guys, I dont' see what they would gain by fucking with me.  I'm meeting a couple of them at the arnold.  If they're doing it to make me and guys like MM and Groink look like fools then that's fine.  I've looked like a fool in the past and I will in the future, it's no big deal.  It's not like I'm going "man, I found this out about TA...." and going nuts.  I'm just saying someone is going out of thier way to get information out there.

The MM one was from someone who saw something posted here-specifically involving that individual.  I commented on it here and they PM'd me over there to verify what exactly happened.  That person is a mod over there....I don't see what they would gain by fing with me.  They drove TA from that site, I dont' think they are working with him to own an internet nobody like me, if they are...more power to them.

The MD ones were from people wanting to know what and how I got the information....it was just strange.  I have no beef with them so I'm not gonna say who, even though it would clarify alot of things.  I have no desire to drag anyone through the mud that hasn't wronged me in the past. 

Like I said, I'm just saying someone is going out of thier way to spread information.  Lots of guys on this site have it and we're all seemingly unrelated.....it doesn't make sense for the people who are generating this stuff to do it just to "own" us.
nasser=piece of shit