Author Topic: To those who hate on Gore...  (Read 5336 times)

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
Re: To those who hate on Gore...
« Reply #25 on: February 28, 2007, 11:26:22 AM »
That's what I'm asking, is this what people are saying????  If you lecture on it you better live like a hobbit?  Yea, that's what it looks like some are saying... I want to know, deos AL Gore's home = extravagantly luxurious lifestyle?  I would like to see the stats of his home and what happens and how many people live there stacked up against similar homes?  I have no idea what the average for a 10,000 square foot home with many people and business/meetings/events is?  Why is not one media outlet asking these questions, they're so liberal, I can't be the only one thinking of asking this?  I have to have a valid point that there is not really any reasoning for having little Billy's studio apartment in the calculation, but that's exactly what happens when you compare Gore to the national average.  All I'm saying, is for what it is, maybe Al Gore's usage rate is one of the best.  Per Person needs to be calculated to be fair.  Lets say Al Gore moves his business and other dealing into their own establishments because he racks up a 1200.00 per month electric bill that the media is nailing him on.  Now that he's moved everything out, his home is say 400.00 but the total for the establishments and the home is more, how smart would that have been?  How smart is it for Al to Run everything from one central location?  Did one fag ass reporter give him kudos for that?  Oh no?  why?

He's got three homes not just one. That 10,000 square foot house everyone is talking about is only one of his homes.

I don't think anyone is saying he has to live like a monk but three huge homes, perhaps outside offices, personal drivers and private jets is rather extravagant. He lives a life of luxury. Good for him, it's his money but he looks like a hypocrite preaching global warming when he lives the way he does.

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #26 on: February 28, 2007, 11:31:20 AM »

That was a shitty episode, probably the worst of last season along with Al Gore's "super-duper serial" episode.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #27 on: February 28, 2007, 11:33:48 AM »
I'm only trying to see that we're looking at the truth and not misleading info... I'll take this reply as a big fat red herring...  When you have something real to refute my questions with, you let Big Bad Berserker know ;)

1. I won't ever refute your question because I don't buy inot global warming so in all seriousness I could care less what Gore does.

2. This whole board is nothing but misleading info, all of the CT stuff is misleading, so is most of the Bush bashing. If you are saying everything needs to be backed by concrete proof, this board will shut down.
gotta love life

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #28 on: February 28, 2007, 11:36:24 AM »
That was a shitty episode, probably the worst of last season along with Al Gore's "super-duper serial" episode.

I thought it was funny as hell. I loved them naming the car the Pious and the dude sniffing his farts like fine wine was hilarious.

I liked the Al Gore episode too, the manbearpig gag worked well, I thought.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: February 28, 2007, 01:08:18 PM »
1. I won't ever refute

Can't say that I read past this, would there have been a reason for me to?

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 28, 2007, 01:14:46 PM »
He's got three homes not just one. That 10,000 square foot house everyone is talking about is only one of his homes.

I don't think anyone is saying he has to live like a monk but three huge homes, perhaps outside offices, personal drivers and private jets is rather extravagant. He lives a life of luxury. Good for him, it's his money but he looks like a hypocrite preaching global warming when he lives the way he does.
I'm just trying to get to the facts of the case which I admit I don't know because nobody on the news seems to be getting into them.  I don't even know, is this 1200.00 bill for all three homes or just the one?  Are all his homes up and running at the same time or are we taking about vacation homes that are only up and going when he's at them?  I just want the truth of the matter and I think you know me well enough by now to know I have a history of just wanting to make sure the facts don't get spun into something else.  If Al is out of line, fine, I just question stuff here because the way I see it, there's plenty to question before a definitive statement on Al electric usage can be reached.  You've plenty of times come down on others for outright bias... Shouldn't we be after the facts exactly as they are before judgement?  That's all I'm asking...  I've laid out several important questions to address before making judgement... That is all....

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: February 28, 2007, 01:20:22 PM »
Can't say that I read past this, would there have been a reason for me to?

Your question was should he live like a hobbitt, I can't refute that because I don't buy into global warming. SO like I said I don't care what he does. Here is the rest of my post.

2. This whole board is nothing but misleading info, all of the CT stuff is misleading, so is most of the Bush bashing. If you are saying everything needs to be backed by concrete proof, this board will shut down.
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 28, 2007, 01:33:36 PM »
Your question was should he live like a hobbitt, I can't refute that because I don't buy into global warming. SO like I said I don't care what he does. Here is the rest of my post.

Yes and this is red herring to the point of the thread.  This isn't about if Global Warming is real or not, it's about whether Al Gore is being a hypocrite and not practicing what he's preaching.  A lot of people on here seek proof especially where concrete proof is a known to exist.  The questions I've asked are tangible actual real obtainable data.  When data isn't obtainable then sometimes people speculate but that is what it is.  This is not a CT theory Bubba... What this is, IS a big fat Red Herring from you...

Now that should help but I know it won't ;)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #33 on: February 28, 2007, 01:36:48 PM »
Yes and this is red herring to the point of the thread.  This isn't about if Global Warming is real or not, it's about whether Al Gore is being a hypocrite and not practicing what he's preaching.  A lot of people on here seek proof especially where concrete proof is a known to exist.  The questions I've asked are tangible actual real obtainable data.  When data isn't obtainable then sometimes people speculate but that is what it is.  This is not a CT theory Bubba... What this is, IS a big fat Red Herring from you...

Now that should help but I know it won't ;)

How the fuck did a dumb ass like you get to be moderator. I didn't call this thread a CT. You said people shouldn't bash Gore without proof. I said that if we were going to institute that policy in the politics board then it would shut down becasue 90% of the stuff posted in here is without proof.
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: February 28, 2007, 01:36:59 PM »
I'm not claiming to know the truth here people, what I'm wanting is to get at the truth.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: February 28, 2007, 01:38:28 PM »
How the fuck did a dumb ass like you get to be moderator. I didn't call this thread a CT. You said people shouldn't bash Gore without proof. I said that if we were going to institute that policy in the politics board then it would shut down becasue 90% of the stuff posted in here is without proof.
::) In Reference to your "2. This whole board is nothing but misleading info, all of the CT stuff is misleading, so is most of the Bush bashing. If you are saying everything needs to be backed by concrete proof, this board will shut down."

You forget your own words pretty fast ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: February 28, 2007, 01:41:15 PM »
You said people shouldn't bash Gore without proof.
Where did I say that?  I said I want to get at questions that should be answered before passing judgement.  That is I'm saying I can't say Gore is wrong until I know the answers to some of my questions... ::)  When stuff is posted in this forum without information to back it up, it gets challenged all the time by people, so stop with the " :'("

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: February 28, 2007, 01:59:57 PM »
Where did I say that?  I said I want to get at questions that should be answered before passing judgement.  That is I'm saying I can't say Gore is wrong until I know the answers to some of my questions... ::)  When stuff is posted in this forum without information to back it up, it gets challenged all the time by people, so stop with the " :'("

This is your statement "I'm only trying to see that we're looking at the truth and not misleading info" Where are you when misleading info is being said about Bush and the war? Oh wait you don't care since you are a Bush basher yourself
gotta love life

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: February 28, 2007, 02:00:30 PM »
::) In Reference to your "2. This whole board is nothing but misleading info, all of the CT stuff is misleading, so is most of the Bush bashing. If you are saying everything needs to be backed by concrete proof, this board will shut down."

You forget your own words pretty fast ::)

And which words were those that I forgot?
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 28, 2007, 02:12:12 PM »
This is your statement "I'm only trying to see that we're looking at the truth and not misleading info" Where are you when misleading info is being said about Bush and the war? Oh wait you don't care since you are a Bush basher yourself
Stop with the red herrings, this isn't about chosing to ignore important questions because you think Bush gets the same treatment here... Stop right there, plenty of people pop in, like headhunter and call BS and try to bring knoweledge to the debate.  People like Bruce call BS on what they believe is misleading info all the time.  It wouldn't be right for me to pop into their attempts to do so and say, well, you guys do it to Al Gore ::) All I had were questions that I feel should be answered to make a determination.  What is your problem again ::)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: February 28, 2007, 02:13:52 PM »
Stop with the red herrings, this isn't about chosing to ignore important questions because you think Bush gets the same treatment here... Stop right there, plenty of people pop in, like headhunter and call BS and try to bring knoweledge to the debate.  People like Bruce call BS on what they believe is misleading info all the time.  It wouldn't be right for me to pop into their attempts to do so and say, well, you guys do it to Al Gore ::) All I had were questions that I feel should be answered to make a determination.  What is your problem again ::)

wow, you did it you wore me out. I'm tired of chasing your circles, you win
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 28, 2007, 02:14:08 PM »
And which words were those that I forgot
::) You're the one who said, ''This whole board is nothing but misleading info" and then rattled on your examples naming CT theories... I just said this isn't a CT theory bubba... My post was clear as fuck, so what's the problem ::)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: February 28, 2007, 02:15:37 PM »
wow, you did it you wore me out. I'm tired of chasing your circles, you win
My circles  :-\  You're the one who kept up with red herrings and I'm the one who tried to keep it on point and I get accused of going in circles ::)

Ok ::)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: February 28, 2007, 02:19:17 PM »
::) You're the one who said, ''This whole board is nothing but misleading info" and then rattled on your examples naming CT theories... I just said this isn't a CT theory bubba... My post was clear as fuck, so what's the problem ::)

::) meltdown ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: February 28, 2007, 02:20:19 PM »

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 28, 2007, 02:23:47 PM »
69, stop for a second and look what you're doing... I'm only asking for a few facts to determine if Gore should be judged as a hypocrite and you're coming unglued because I want to know things like how his 10,000 square foot home ranks with other 10,000 square foot homes?  If the 1200,00 is for all 3 of his homes or the one home? What the bill is per person?  How that ranks with others? etc etc..  I have questions and you're busting my ass for asking questions ???

ah OK ::)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #46 on: February 28, 2007, 02:26:41 PM »
Emoticon overload.
Thread Killer

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #47 on: February 28, 2007, 02:38:40 PM »
69, stop for a second and look what you're doing... I'm only asking for a few facts to determine if Gore should be judged as a hypocrite and you're coming unglued because I want to know things like how his 10,000 square foot home ranks with other 10,000 square foot homes?  If the 1200,00 is for all 3 of his homes or the one home? What the bill is per person?  How that ranks with others? etc etc..  I have questions and you're busting my ass for asking questions ???

ah OK ::)

I'm not busting your ass for asking questions, but as moderator, if you are going to jump on people and ask questions out of "fairness" to Gore, I would expect you to do the same in other posts on other issues and you don't do that. In the beginning I said I didn't argue with you because I didn't care what gore did and you started all this other BS.
gotta love life

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: February 28, 2007, 03:35:16 PM »
I'm not busting your ass for asking questions, but as moderator, if you are going to jump on people and ask questions out of "fairness" to Gore, I would expect you to do the same in other posts on other issues and you don't do that. In the beginning I said I didn't argue with you because I didn't care what gore did and you started all this other BS.
It never fails... In the end another person who resorts to attacking my modding in the middle of a political debate... It seems like I can't have an opinion unless i've exibited myself to be politically neutral  ::)  Another case of my mod status being held over my head...

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #49 on: February 28, 2007, 03:39:09 PM »
Another case of my mod status being held over my head...

How the fuck did a dumbass like you get to be moderator anyway?

;)