Author Topic: Fuck yeah!!! Randy all the way baby!!!!!!!!!  (Read 18660 times)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
Re: Fuck yeah!!! Randy all the way baby!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #25 on: March 04, 2007, 12:29:25 AM »
no meltdown what so ever , fool, cool as hell here....

BDsauce

• Getbig IV
« Reply #26 on: March 04, 2007, 01:11:51 AM »
Mirko will rape the old man.

Hope this helps.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #27 on: March 04, 2007, 01:39:19 AM »
Silva was all about strength, power , outreaching most fighters,good technique but far away from great,   he was a perfect target fo CC, on the other side Randy is probably themost technical HW fighter at the moment, very crisp striking and outstanding ground game , pretty much the same size as CC and just as strong....  - not good for CC :-\

Hey I love Randy as much as the next guy, but he is far from the most technical HW fighter.  His striking, although it look good against Tim, is far from technical.  He did use a good peakaboo structure to enter and throw an overhand, left hook combo seven times that reached it's mark.  Tim should have realized he was counterpunching off of his weak jab and thrown a cross or right hook.  Randy's ground work is hardly stuff of legend as well.  What he is good at is his clinch game, and the ability to push the pace.  I think Mirko is tailor made to beat Randy.  I would love to see Randy get the win against Mirko, but I certainly wouldn't put money down on him.  I attended a Straightblast Gym seminar with the Natural years ago, and he truly is a wonderful human being. 

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #28 on: March 04, 2007, 07:55:33 AM »
Tim should have put his F***ing hands up! makes it pretty easy when your hands are at your waist. lol
Randy Is far superior we all knew this! I was just worried about him getting past that 1 foot reach deficit.
But Randy was smarter he kept his dam hands up and did some awesome dodging and of course on the ground Randy's not in any danger from Tim.
P

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #29 on: March 04, 2007, 08:26:26 AM »
If Mirko gets through Gonzaga , his next fight is against Randy, sometime in the summer , - thats what Dana said!  Dana's comment on Wandi/Hendo  -qoute -   "......thats cause people in Pride are fucking retarded.........fucking geniuses..."   ;D ;D ;D

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=1108

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2007, 08:34:11 AM »
I feel sorry for Randy then. But imagin if he won boy would that be an uppset and a half.
P

lilbg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2007, 09:12:31 AM »
Randy's Striking has improved but he is no Crocop and I really hate saying that.  Whoever said CC is overrated will be eating their words soon enough although I will have my fingers crossed in Randy's favor.

WAR RANDY.... BITCHES!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2007, 10:03:44 AM »
Congratulations, Randy. What an inspired performance. Complete domination.

Proved me wrong with his win. I had Sylvia's size advantage deciding the outcome. Randy is a bad mofo, for sure. Bring on Cro Cop!

By the way, anyone notice how Sylvia brought up that he was injured going into the bout, post fight?

"Not trying to take anything from Randy's win."   

Then why bring it up at all, you douchebag hillbilly?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #33 on: March 04, 2007, 10:08:54 AM »
Congratulations, Randy. What an inspired performance. Complete domination.

Proved me wrong with his win. I had Sylvia's size advantage deciding the outcome. Randy is a bad mofo, for sure. Bring on Cro Cop!

By the way, anyone notice how Sylvia brought up that he was injured going into the bout, post fight?

"Not trying to take anything from Randy's win."   

Then why bring it up at all, you douchebag hillbilly?

He can't cope with the fact that he'll never hold a UFC/Pride/K1 Hero belt again.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #34 on: March 04, 2007, 10:55:32 AM »
He can't cope with the fact that he'll never hold a UFC/Pride/K1 Hero belt again.

NEVER, EVER.

scooter

• Getbig III
  • the fvckin priest deserved to die
« Reply #35 on: March 04, 2007, 11:06:08 AM »
I was really amazed with the fight randy pshed the pace he did what he wanted to all night. I think that dana will put tim vs crocop because he is the 1 contender in the hw division then he will give him a fight with the champ. I would love to see crocop destroy tim

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: March 04, 2007, 01:48:04 PM »
i def give the edge to cro cop but last night randy proved you can never ever count him out. one thing i will say if randy can get cro cop on the ground he could def win.
irongearco.com

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #37 on: March 04, 2007, 04:52:34 PM »
i def give the edge to cro cop but last night randy proved you can never ever count him out. one thing i will say if randy can get cro cop on the ground he could def win.

True, but Randy was up a against a gimp, that 1) Doesn't know how to fight  2) Is afraid to take any chances and put himself out there..
For the most part, Randy was fighting a tree that occasionally throws a jab :)

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #38 on: March 04, 2007, 05:56:05 PM »
If Mirko gets through Gonzaga , his next fight is against Randy, sometime in the summer , - thats what Dana said!  Dana's comment on Wandi/Hendo  -qoute -   "......thats cause people in Pride are fucking retarded.........fucking geniuses..."   ;D ;D ;D

http://www.sherdog.com/videos/videos.asp?v_id=1108

I see a Werdum/Crocop match in the near future.  I hope the "friends, or pact" doesn't come into play. 

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #39 on: March 04, 2007, 06:08:23 PM »
I see a Werdum/Crocop match in the near future.  I hope the "friends, or pact" doesn't come into play. 
If we can trust Dana , Mirco/Randy will somewhere in UFC 71/72, I doubt it that we are going to see Mirco/Werdum before that, but you never know what Dana might come up with....wuldnt be surprised to see Silvia/Mirco before that.  Also according to Dana's words we can expect Rampage/ Lidell fight very soon, probably UFC 70/71.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2007, 06:14:08 PM »
If we can trust Dana , Mirco/Randy will somewhere in UFC 71/72, I doubt it that we are going to see Mirco/Werdum before that, but you never know what Dana might come up with....wuldnt be surprised to see Silvia/Mirco before that.  Also according to Dana's words we can expect Rampage/ Lidell fight very soon, probably UFC 70/71.

Mirko is scheduled to fight Gonzaga in England, Arlovski is fighting Werdum.  If Mirko and Werdum both win, (I am assuming they will), then Randy fights Mirko at 71, and if Mirko wins, he would defend against the number one contender.  I don't see Mir getting back into the mix, perhaps Hardonk, Vera will be gone, that would leave Werdum or a rematch with Heath.  If Zuffa signs Sergei, that would be a great fight.  Or perhaps a rematch with Aleks (if the rumors are true). 

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2007, 07:27:27 PM »
Mirko is scheduled to fight Gonzaga in England, Arlovski is fighting Werdum.  If Mirko and Werdum both win, (I am assuming they will), then Randy fights Mirko at 71, and if Mirko wins, he would defend against the number one contender.  I don't see Mir getting back into the mix, perhaps Hardonk, Vera will be gone, that would leave Werdum or a rematch with Heath.  If Zuffa signs Sergei, that would be a great fight.  Or perhaps a rematch with Aleks (if the rumors are true). 

....one thing I know for sure is that the UFC HW division is getting way more exciting than what it used to be ...with Mirko coming , Randy the new champ and  a few other possible Pride fighters coming ..there is a lot going on in the HW class. One person I want to see back in action is Monson, but his contract is done and I doubt it Dana would sign with him again...

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2007, 08:11:36 PM »
I don't think we will see Monson again in the UFC.  Most TUFF newbs don't appreciate the intricacies of the ground, and he appears boring to them. 

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2007, 09:27:27 AM »
i think monson will sign again. dana won't spend much money on him. i hope he gets another shot
irongearco.com

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2007, 11:47:34 AM »
i think monson will sign again. dana won't spend much money on him. i hope he gets another shot

If they do sign him, he will be an undercard fighter and gatekeeper for the heavyweight divison. 

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #45 on: March 05, 2007, 06:24:26 PM »
Anybody think Arlovsky will get another title shot in the near future? What sort of scenarios do you guys see unfolding with him involved? Obviously, he's not on the level of Mirko by a long shot but I always thought Arlovsky had good striking and a respectable ground game to stay a consistent contender in the UFC.

americanbulldog

• Getbig IV
« Reply #46 on: March 05, 2007, 06:45:54 PM »
Anybody think Arlovsky will get another title shot in the near future? What sort of scenarios do you guys see unfolding with him involved? Obviously, he's not on the level of Mirko by a long shot but I always thought Arlovsky had good striking and a respectable ground game to stay a consistent contender in the UFC.

Glass jaw, he will get beat by Werdum.  Very light on his feet for a big man, though. 

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2007, 06:57:30 PM »
Randy's Striking has improved but he is no Crocop and I really hate saying that.  Whoever said CC is overrated will be eating their words soon enough although I will have my fingers crossed in Randy's favor.

WAR RANDY.... BITCHES!
That's why Crocop got owned by Randleman, and McDonald in K-1. He's good, but not great. Sure if u make your career off of throwing Haymakers, of course you're bound to catch a couple of good fighters and look good, but he lacks in other areas and those areas is what makes a great MMA fighter.
CEA999

1Fast400

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #48 on: March 05, 2007, 08:47:52 PM »
Either way, dana is laughing his ass all the way to the PPV bank.

leonp1981

• Getbig IV
  • mmmmm....
« Reply #49 on: March 05, 2007, 08:56:44 PM »
Either way, dana is laughing his ass all the way to the PPV bank.

I reckon the biggest difference for Randy facing Crocop will be the head kicks.  If Sylvia had tried putting a few out there, it would have kept Randy guessing and maybe stopped Sylvia from taking so many combo's.  He just didn't do enough to keep Randy at arms length, and was unwilling to take any risks for fear of being caught.