Author Topic: Fuck yeah!!! Randy all the way baby!!!!!!!!!  (Read 18659 times)

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
Fuck yeah!!! Randy all the way baby!!!!!!!!!
« on: March 03, 2007, 09:43:26 PM »
Tim got owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwned like a baby every round, complete domination, complete ownage!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

20inch calves

• Getbig V
Re: Fuck yeah!!! Randy all the way baby!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2007, 09:49:04 PM »
all i can say is randy is one of the best fighters of all time. 43yrs. old and still dominating..speed, strength wrestling and a good stand up. the guy is great.
irongearco.com

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2007, 09:54:09 PM »
when Silvia was the champ , Mirko had pretty good chance of getting the belt.....with Randy on the top right now it's a totally different story :-\

Bindare_Dundat

• Getbig V
  • KILL CENTRAL BANKS, BUY BITCOIN.
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2007, 09:55:58 PM »
Obviously Silvia didnt take this fight seriously. Did he even bother to train for it?

dootle

• Getbig II
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2007, 10:00:08 PM »
Randy is the MAN!!!!! he looked better than ever!!! AWESOME!!!

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2007, 10:02:20 PM »
finally!!!! I'm so happy.. just cause I hate Sylvia so godamn much!

but Randy is the man.. no doubt! phenomenal fighter.

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2007, 10:06:56 PM »
when Silvia was the champ , Mirko had pretty good chance of getting the belt.....with Randy on the top right now it's a totally different story :-\

I think your right!  Randy matches up real good against CC.  I think Randy is on a huge roll right now...

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2007, 10:07:56 PM »
I think your right!  Randy matches up real good against CC.  I think Randy is on a huge roll right now...

That should be a crazy fight to see.. Randy is a much better wrestler/ground skills but he can't come close to Crocop's striking and roundhouse kicks

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2007, 10:13:48 PM »

Silva was all about strength, power , outreaching most fighters,good technique but far away from great,   he was a perfect target fo CC, on the other side Randy is probably themost technical HW fighter at the moment, very crisp striking and outstanding ground game , pretty much the same size as CC and just as strong....  - not good for CC :-\

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2007, 10:28:40 PM »
Silva was all about strength, power , outreaching most fighters,good technique but far away from great,   he was a perfect target fo CC, on the other side Randy is probably themost technical HW fighter at the moment, very crisp striking and outstanding ground game , pretty much the same size as CC and just as strong....  - not good for CC :-\

Yeah, because CroCop hasn't gone up against great wrestlers before.  ::)

Is this where you claim Randy will destroy CC like Gomi/Diaz?

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2007, 10:39:31 PM »

Strength and striking wise, not even CLOSE to CroCop..

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2007, 10:41:24 PM »
Yes, that's what i was hoping for, but i was hoping even more for Crocop VS Sylvia, so CC could do a LHK KO on the Ogre.

Hope Randy won't get hurt vs CC!
Q

lilbg

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2007, 10:43:27 PM »
Amazing!!!!  I was on the edge of my seat the whole time thinking Randy was gonna get dropped.  I never could have expected this outcome but I put money on Randy anyways.  What was up with his striking and head movement?  This has to have been his best stand-up I've ever seen.  I am worried Crocop will finish him but Randy has accomplished so much he can lose and still be the great admired fighter he has always been.  Glad to see Franklin win also... little disappointed in Hughes performance but he got the win.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2007, 10:47:52 PM »
Strength and striking wise, not even CLOSE to CroCop..

some were saying the same about Fedor's striking, but after tehir fight start giving more credit to his stand up game. Same thing was said about Randy before Randy vs Chuck N1 fight.....All i'm saying is taht people underestimate Randy's striking....

dirtysanchez

• Getbig II
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2007, 10:49:22 PM »
I was shocked as hell, but in a good way!  Randy Freaking Couture!!!

Carmello

• Getbig III
  • Believe it or not. Your choice.
« Reply #15 on: March 03, 2007, 10:53:30 PM »
Hughes could eat cheese all day. It's no different seeing him fight, and watching 2 people play street fighter 2 with someone pinned in the corner. He's no champ. He's a chump that cheeses his way to victory. It's not even interesting to see him fight and that's why he won and still got booed to hell tonight. As far as Randy goes, he's the Jordan of the game still learning, and applying at age 43. If Silvia looked bad, it's not cause he wasn't prepared, it's cause Randy knew what he was doing and had all the answers to make him look bad, so eat shit haters. Total shut out! and Crocop is very overrated. He'll meet his match when he fights a real fighter.
CEA999

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #16 on: March 03, 2007, 10:57:03 PM »
Hughes could eat cheese all day. It's no different seeing him fight, and watching 2 people play street fighter 2 with someone pinned in the corner. He's no champ. He's a chump that cheeses his way to victory. It's not even interesting to see him fight and that's why he won and still got booed to hell tonight. As far as Randy goes, he's the Jordan of the game still learning, and applying at age 43. If Silvia looked bad, it's not cause he wasn't prepared, it's cause Randy knew what he was doing and had all the answers to make him look bad, so eat shit haters. Total shut out! and Crocop is very overrated. He'll meet his match when he fights a real fighter.

Agreed about Randy, you wrong about Hughes though.....

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 03, 2007, 11:34:07 PM »
  some were saying the same about Fedor's striking, but after tehir fight start giving more credit to his stand up game. Same thing was said about Randy before Randy vs Chuck N1 fight.....All i'm saying is taht people underestimate Randy's striking....

It's not anywhere near CroCop's level. Are you fucking retarded or did you just start watching MMA last week? Either way, you don't know shit, but that's more and more obvious with every comment you make.

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #18 on: March 03, 2007, 11:42:59 PM »
It's not anywhere near CroCop's level. Are you fucking retarded or did you just start watching MMA last week? Either way, you don't know shit, but that's more and more obvious with every comment you make.

blah,blah,blah......shut the hell up you fat bitch, if you disagree with me just ignore me you schmoe....I'v heard enough of your crap

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 03, 2007, 11:44:59 PM »
blah,blah,blah......shut the hell up you fat bitch, if you disagree with me just ignore me you schmoe....I'v heard enough of your crap

What are you going to do? Beat me up you TUF dipshit?

Better watch out CroCop, according to G, Randy can outstrike you!!!!!!

Go ahead and make the claim that CC will get destroyed. I know you're itching to.  ::)

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #20 on: March 03, 2007, 11:47:54 PM »
What are you going to do? Beat me up you TUF dipshit?

Better watch out CroCop, according to G, Randy can outstrike you!!!!!!

Go ahead and make the claim that CC will get destroyed. I know you're itching to.  ::)

I'd like to beat the shit out of you , but you are too big of a pussy to ever wanna meet me

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #21 on: March 03, 2007, 11:49:12 PM »
This fight was insane.  Made my week!  The red-neck is done!!!
w

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 03, 2007, 11:54:15 PM »
  I'd like to beat the shit out of you , but you are too big of a pussy to ever wanna meet me

Hello meltdown!!!!!!!!!!!

G

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #23 on: March 04, 2007, 12:05:35 AM »
 I'm gonna beat you senselessly and then i'm gonna rape you in front of you family -  just to degrade you, it'll be embarrassing, fat man, i promise.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 04, 2007, 12:26:11 AM »
I'm gonna beat you senselessly and then i'm gonna rape you in front of you family -  just to degrade you, it'll be embarrassing, fat man, i promise.

You're melting down pretty badly here, tiny. Keep going, this is amusing.

Watch out Crocop!!!!!