Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  (Read 22832 times)

UK Gold

• Getbig IV
  • Riding on the Getbig wind
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #150 on: March 11, 2007, 01:35:39 AM »
Nothing changes the fact that 'buttsuck' is tiny. Yes hes lean, but he will never break the 150lb barrier, ha ha ha ha! Damn, what awful genetics. Don't get me wrong, he did well to lose that flab - but 13inch arms is not impressive.

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #151 on: March 11, 2007, 01:39:35 AM »
but you said that you didn't have to limit it in any way:

setting a maximum caloric intake is surely limiting in some way.
Obviously you have to limit calories to lose weight; that should be understood. He is just saying that you can eat whatever food you would like; nothing is off limits.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2007, 01:43:02 PM »
Nothing changes the fact that 'buttsuck' is tiny. Yes hes lean, but he will never break the 150lb barrier, ha ha ha ha! Damn, what awful genetics. Don't get me wrong, he did well to lose that flab - but 13inch arms is not impressive.
I will prove you wrong in time.... i am 155 in that picture. So technically i have already proven you wrong but i will get bigger.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2007, 01:45:10 PM »
I will prove you wrong in time.... i am 155 in that picture. So technically i have already proven you wrong but i will get bigger.

It doesn't matter what you weigh, it matters what you look like.

In clothes I would be frightened to see how small and skinny you are.

pobrecito

• Getbig V
« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2007, 01:46:42 PM »
Oh and BS,

Good job on the fat loss.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2007, 01:48:26 PM »
It doesn't matter what you weigh, it matters what you look like.

In clothes I would be frightened to see how small and skinny you are.
Hahaha i am very small in clothes but that doesn't matter and you are right about how it looks. I try not to concern myself with weight but i do want to be alot bigger. My face is sucked in from the dieting and the vasculation in my arms is pretty awsome even though it doesn't show up on camera. When you get a pump that lean in clothes you actually start to look pretty good in clothes too but that is temporary.

Stavios

« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2007, 02:04:46 PM »

not he doesn't have awful genetics, he has great shape to his muscle and a small waist too.

he is just small that's it

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2007, 02:06:17 PM »
not he doesn't have awful genetics, he has great shape to his muscle and a small waist too.

he is just small that's it
Thx mate. I think alot of people equate genetics with how big you are. Anyone can get big. The only thing genetics will determind is bone structure and the shape of muscles.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2007, 02:08:04 PM »
You can use ANY food, certainly not in that amount.

What don`t you understand? Are you really that stupid?

Of course I get, the concept has been around before you were born............IT'S NOTHING NEW ::)

Stavios

« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2007, 02:08:53 PM »
Thx mate. I think alot of people equate genetics with how big you are. Anyone can get big. The only thing genetics will determind is bone structure and the shape of muscles.

exactly ! I never determine someone's genetics by how big he is cause muscle mass comes with time.Some people are huge but onstage they look bad cause their muscle shape sucks. Honnestly, you have a great structure for bodybuilding.

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2007, 06:16:35 PM »
Honestly, you have a great structure for bodybuilding.

You do. You look much better after you shed the weight.  A lot of people could learn a lesson from this.

Most bigger guys who brag about how much they weigh don't realize that the extra weight just hides the muscle.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #161 on: March 11, 2007, 06:21:37 PM »
You do. You look much better after you shed the weight.  A lot of people could learn a lesson from this.

Most bigger guys who brag about how much they weigh don't realize that the extra weight just hides the muscle.
Exactly.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2007, 06:24:47 PM »
You can use ANY food, certainly not in that amount.

What don`t you understand? Are you really that stupid?

Fatass what kind of food were you eating here.  Now you say this photo was done just last year.  Does this mean that you have never lifted before.  And if you say you can eat what you want and calorie is a calorie then why are you fat in one pic and look like a concentration camp survivor in the other yet you ate the same shit.  You are full of shit.  You starved yourself to near death in the second pic thats why mixed with some clen.  Dude your fantasies are bullshit and they are catching up to you.

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #163 on: March 11, 2007, 06:25:35 PM »

Groundbreaking news Apenis. ::)

dogbowl

• Getbig IV
  • Team anyone except heath
« Reply #164 on: March 11, 2007, 06:29:46 PM »
Groundbreaking news Apenis. ::)
I'm not Adonis.

But I do agree with his philosophy

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #165 on: March 11, 2007, 06:32:34 PM »
Fatass what kind of food were you eating here.  Now you say this photo was done just last year.  Does this mean that you have never lifted before.  And if you say you can eat what you want and calorie is a calorie then why are you fat in one pic and look like a concentration camp survivor in the other yet you ate the same shit.  You are full of shit.  You starved yourself to near death in the second pic thats why mixed with some clen.  Dude your fantasies are bullshit and they are catching up to you.
Why are you so angry towards people who look better then you. I think it just eats you up inside that you know Vince Goodrums physique even pwns yours.

benjamin pearson

• Getbig IV
  • Dan18 has a huge forehead
« Reply #166 on: March 11, 2007, 06:47:49 PM »

Most ironic post ever....... keith calling someone fatass

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #167 on: March 11, 2007, 06:54:35 PM »
adonis please clarify, you said you averaged 2600(?) calories a week? like 400 something a day?

delta9mda

• Getbig V
  • Team Pussy Claad/ ya know I'm sayin?
« Reply #168 on: March 11, 2007, 07:00:48 PM »
The True Adonis:

You are incorrect.

Look at news reels from the 40s and 50s. Look at photographs from that period, rarely will you see anyone overweight. People during that time ate 3 meals a day or so.

You will see that people ate less meals and less calories. The number of meals has nothing to do with it.

Layne Norton:
i tend to agree

they didnt have the shit food we have now.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #169 on: March 11, 2007, 07:16:34 PM »
adonis please clarify, you said you averaged 2600(?) calories a week? like 400 something a day?

2900 a day per week is my average.  This does not mean I eat 2900 calories a day.  Sometimes I eat more, sometimes less.  At the end of the week the Avg. PER DAY is 2900.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: March 11, 2007, 07:17:05 PM »
they didnt have the shit food we have now.
Of course they did. 

There is no such thing as shit food.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #171 on: March 11, 2007, 07:21:39 PM »
Of course they did. 

There is no such thing as shit food.

I'm convinced you are a manic/bi-polar retard, please stop before i own your ass all over every bodybuilding site on the planet Earth!

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #172 on: March 11, 2007, 07:27:37 PM »
ok, let me think this right here:

calories from any kind of food makes no difference, right adonis?

if so, lets say i'm eating krispy cream, chocolate cake, and big mac everyday (only that, nothing else), for like 2900 calories a day, for a few weeks, do you think i'll get all the nutrients my body needs!!!

another thing i don't get, supersize me ( the movie ) the guy had mc donald for one month ?(thats all he had)
all the doctors told him to stop because it was bad......  what was wrong with that!!!

and, so that means that all the bodybuilders are wrong, all those years? diets and all ........

are you delusional?

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #173 on: March 11, 2007, 07:33:58 PM »
ok, let me think this right here:

calories from any kind of food makes no difference, right adonis?

if so, lets say i'm eating krispy cream, chocolate cake, and big mac everyday (only that, nothing else), for like 2900 calories a day, for a few weeks, do you think i'll get all the nutrients my body needs!!!

another thing i don't get, supersize me ( the movie ) the guy had mc donald for one month ?(thats all he had)
all the doctors told him to stop because it was bad......  what was wrong with that!!!

and, so that means that all the bodybuilders are wrong, all those years? diets and all ........

I had mcdonalds the day those pictures were taken and a few days before that i ate 6000 calories of coconut cream pie, oreos, donuts, fries, pizza, and chips. No change what so ever.

beatmaster

• Getbig IV
  • Save a tree, eat a beaver
« Reply #174 on: March 11, 2007, 07:40:31 PM »

buttsuck good if it works for you, also you have a nice physique for bodybuilding, in time you gonna look better!!!

but, adonis didn't gave me the answer to my other questions
are you delusional?