Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  (Read 22834 times)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #125 on: March 10, 2007, 03:04:55 PM »

Did you diet down on shit food or clean food?
I wouldn't call it shit. I prefer tastey delights ahahahha. Yeah i ate pretty much what i wanted.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #126 on: March 10, 2007, 03:05:19 PM »

Did you diet down on shit food or clean food?

No such thing as shit food or clean food.

You can diet down on ANY food.  Whatver kind of food you like.  You don`t have to limit it in any way.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #127 on: March 10, 2007, 03:07:04 PM »

You can diet down on ANY food.  Whatver kind of food you like.  You don`t have to limit it in any way.
Hahahah the only difference is some taste better then others. Better then John Romanos boiled unsalted chicken and virile mary tuna shakes ahahahahha.

ripitupbaby

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • 2010 Olympia Pro Powerlifting Champ
« Reply #128 on: March 10, 2007, 03:09:28 PM »
Egg whites, chicken breast, rice, veggies, etc....

Yeah, but this sounds like clean food to me...not really tasty delights.  sounds alot like one of those boring BB diets, not "whatever you want"...
:)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #129 on: March 10, 2007, 03:10:14 PM »
Yeah, but this sounds like clean food to me...not really tasty delights.  sounds alot like one of those boring BB diets, not "whatever you want"...

No... thats what i got FAT on. I leaned out on hamburgers, oreos and chips hahahah.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #130 on: March 10, 2007, 05:18:28 PM »
He was around 40 percent bodyfat just a few months ago until I brought him the trut. Perhaps He will post the pictures.

Hahahahaha..you think everyone is 40% BF, and then you say he lost 70-80lbs, what did he weigh before, 150? LOL, good job TA, you just turned him into a malnutritioned refugee!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #131 on: March 10, 2007, 06:05:44 PM »
Hahahahaha..you think everyone is 40% BF, and then you say he lost 70-80lbs, what did he weigh before, 150? LOL, good job TA, you just turned him into a malnutritioned refugee!
Adonis is right. Most people you see in the gym have 50-100 pounds to lose. Don't get me wrong intenseone, your old school pictures are awsome and all but you have to admit you have atleast 60 pounds of dead weight to lose right now. You are over weight and you know it.

The Squadfather

• Getbig V
« Reply #132 on: March 10, 2007, 06:09:33 PM »
Adonis is right. Most people you see in the gym have 50-100 pounds to lose. Don't get me wrong intenseone, your old school pictures are awsome and all but you have to admit you have atleast 60 pounds of dead weight to lose right now. You are over weight and you know it.
hahahahaha, no offense man but it sounds like you think every guy should be 122 pounds with 10 inch arms but lean. ::)

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #133 on: March 10, 2007, 06:23:39 PM »
I find the 70-80 lb Fat loss Quite impressive.

great before pics,

u did a good job on losing everything u gained ;D

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #134 on: March 10, 2007, 06:39:51 PM »

Those pics were taken over 20 years ago and I was about 165-7, I'm 225 right NOW clean, so basically what Adonis and you are saying I wouldn't have gained a pound of muscle in 20 years? Thank you for proving Adonis is COMPLETLY clueless when it comes to nutrition and body composition. The last time I had my BF tested was two years ago when I was 238, then I was at 18% and it was an underwater test (95% accuracy) if I were to actually compete again, I would be a lower to middle of the class heavy, tell Adoins to re-check his "formula"!

davidpaul

• Getbig V
« Reply #135 on: March 10, 2007, 06:42:52 PM »
Those pics were taken over 20 years ago and I was about 165-7, I'm 225 right NOW clean, so basically what Adonis and you are saying I wouldn't have gained a pound of muscle in 20 years? Thank you for proving Adonis is COMPLETLY clueless when it comes to nutrition and body composition. The last time I had my BF tested was two years ago when I was 238, then I was at 18% and it was an underwater test (95% accuracy) if I were to actually compete again, I would be a lower to middle of the class heavy, tell Adoins to re-check his "formula"!

I1, do what buttfu.cked did, eat a muffin a day, and lose everything u gained.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #136 on: March 10, 2007, 06:45:57 PM »
I1, do what buttfu.cked did, eat a muffin a day, and lose everything u gained.

LOL, I'm kinda`partial to the Krispy Kreams!

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #137 on: March 10, 2007, 06:55:15 PM »
Bf tests are never correct and of you have been natural all those years you my very will still be 165-7 lean. The human body naturally wasn't meant to go over a certain weight depending on height. It is a genetic impossibility. Thank you for proving me right. Cut down to 170 and you will see he is right.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #138 on: March 10, 2007, 10:47:18 PM »
Yep.

When Fat is present, Muscle will NOT be burned as long as gravity is strong enough.  Muscle is NOT a viable source of energy so easily available and is NOT efficient for fuel as long as gravity is present.  Evolution in all animals has proven this fact.

The lifts simply went down not because loss of strength or muscle, but because as the body`s center mass and overall mass is reduced by the elimination of fat, the center of gravity is TOTALLY changed.  A 27 inch waist simply cannot displace the same load as 38 inch waist can.  Also, with more mass, one becomes a better mechanical lever so to speak.  
How come when I diet down and get leaner my deadlift and squat increase.Most of my other lifts reduce but these two power lifts go up.

sandycoosworth

« Reply #139 on: March 10, 2007, 10:50:47 PM »
lol he literally looks like he weighs 145lbs :D

gtbro1

• Getbig V
« Reply #140 on: March 10, 2007, 10:55:42 PM »
gotta hand it to the guy, he's ripped to shreds.

so are Ethiopians.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #141 on: March 11, 2007, 12:12:44 AM »
Bf tests are never correct and of you have been natural all those years you my very will still be 165-7 lean. The human body naturally wasn't meant to go over a certain weight depending on height. It is a genetic impossibility. Thank you for proving me right. Cut down to 170 and you will see he is right.

Thank you for proving your right for what? Both you and Adonis have absolutely no clue on how the body works, and what do you mean "Cut down to 170"? If I did that I WOULD LOSE MUSCLE MASS, besides, I couldn't get down 170 if I lost my limbs and I decomposed.......Damn, you're really really gullible if you think Adonis is someone to follow!

The Heckler

« Reply #142 on: March 11, 2007, 12:17:04 AM »
Thank you for proving your right for what? Both you and Adonis have absolutely no clue on how the body works, and what do you mean "Cut down to 170"? If I did that I WOULD LOSE MUSCLE MASS, besides, I couldn't get down 170 if I lost my limbs and I decomposed.......Damn, you're really really gullible if you think Adonis is someone to follow!

ok Mr. Bench Press Numbers Faker  ::)

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #143 on: March 11, 2007, 12:18:00 AM »
ok Mr. Bench Press Numbers Faker  ::)

Original.............did you think that up all by yourself?

The Heckler

« Reply #144 on: March 11, 2007, 12:22:03 AM »
Original.............did you think that up all by yourself?

Yes I did, as a matter of fact.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #145 on: March 11, 2007, 12:24:23 AM »
Yes I did, as a matter of fact.

Good for you, you're slightly more intelligent than a chimp!!

The Heckler

« Reply #146 on: March 11, 2007, 12:26:07 AM »
Good for you, you're slightly more intelligent than a chimp!!

Why do you conclude 95% of your posts with an exclamation point?

I find it highly irritating.

GoneAway

• Getbig V
« Reply #147 on: March 11, 2007, 12:26:55 AM »
The first pic in this thread, he looks alright. Not huge, but not small either. He's just above the borderline. Excellent back potential.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #148 on: March 11, 2007, 12:29:38 AM »

Put the pipe down son, you haven't a clue!

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #149 on: March 11, 2007, 01:20:39 AM »
You can use ANY food, certainly not in that amount.

What don`t you understand? Are you really that stupid?