Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  (Read 22829 times)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #75 on: March 10, 2007, 02:10:54 PM »
I want to know how small your wrists are.  Any muscle you have will look more impressive because of it.
6 inches

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #76 on: March 10, 2007, 02:12:52 PM »
Here are some Comparisons.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: March 10, 2007, 02:13:21 PM »
and you looked 110 pounds with a full stomach. if you think you physically can't lose muscle while dieting then you're even more idiotic than i thought.
Wrong... steroid induced muscle is easily lost. My lifts have not gone down with the exception of power lifts. Deadlift dropped big time but other then that i curl and dumbell press about the same. Squat has also gone way down. Some muscles are getting even stronger. Regardless ever since i lost all that fat i feel like im growing and getting leaner at the same time. When you are holding dumbells in your hands and your skin looks transparent like chicken breast with a huge vein running down the middle of it it makes up for the loss of strength. I will be back to lifting my old weight soon.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #78 on: March 10, 2007, 02:15:53 PM »
Here are some Comparisons.

what's up with the dark outline in the before? 
nasser=piece of shit

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #79 on: March 10, 2007, 02:17:41 PM »
what's up with the dark outline in the before? 
Dunno but they were there before.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: March 10, 2007, 02:21:33 PM »
Wrong... steroid induced muscle is easily lost. My lifts have not gone down with the exception of power lifts. Deadlift dropped big time but other then that i curl and dumbell press about the same. Squat has also gone way down. Some muscles are getting even stronger. Regardless ever since i lost all that fat i feel like im growing and getting leaner at the same time. When you are holding dumbells in your hands and your skin looks transparent like chicken breast with a huge vein running down the middle of it it makes up for the loss of strength. I will be back to lifting my old weight soon.

Yep.

When Fat is present, Muscle will NOT be burned as long as gravity is strong enough.  Muscle is NOT a viable source of energy so easily available and is NOT efficient for fuel as long as gravity is present.  Evolution in all animals has proven this fact.

The lifts simply went down not because loss of strength or muscle, but because as the body`s center mass and overall mass is reduced by the elimination of fat, the center of gravity is TOTALLY changed.  A 27 inch waist simply cannot displace the same load as 38 inch waist can.  Also, with more mass, one becomes a better mechanical lever so to speak.  

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #81 on: March 10, 2007, 02:22:56 PM »
6 inches

I thought I had tiny wrists and mind are 7 at most. Any muscle you put on will look impressive.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: March 10, 2007, 02:24:53 PM »
I'd fuck him.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #83 on: March 10, 2007, 02:25:48 PM »
Yep.

When Fat is present, Muscle will NOT be burned as long as gravity is strong enough.  Muscle is NOT a viable source of energy so easily available and is NOT efficient for fuel as long as gravity is present.  Evolution in all animals has proven this fact.

The lifts simply went down not because loss of strength or muscle, but because as the body`s center mass and overall mass is reduced by the elimination of fat, the center of gravity is TOTALLY changed.  A 27 inch waist simply cannot displace the same load as 38 inch waist can.  Also, with more mass, one becomes a better mechanical lever so to speak.  
Hahah yeah i think a gut makes it easier to deadlift. Doesn't matter i wasn't very strong to begin with.

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #84 on: March 10, 2007, 02:26:24 PM »
As I said I'm impressed...

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/forums/showthread.php?p=93279#post93279

How many calories have you been averaging a day or weekly?

omg

• Getbig III
  • Maybe we all just havent figured it out yet
« Reply #85 on: March 10, 2007, 02:26:36 PM »
hey buttsuck good physique..i take it ur natural...can tell lots of hard work went in there

ignore the idiots who talk crap, if they want to talk big then let them post their pic..but as usual no one will

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #86 on: March 10, 2007, 02:27:07 PM »
I'd fuck him.

come on big fella, he's not legal for us yet.  LOLol

can you instant message me?  i'm hot and Stephen's not home yet.
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #87 on: March 10, 2007, 02:28:44 PM »

I work out twice a day at about 1400-1650 calories with cardio although sometimes i just dont do it. Like i said i started off the week eating 6k calories of donuts, pizza, etc and i didnt gain a pound.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: March 10, 2007, 02:29:32 PM »
come on big fella, he's not legal for us yet.  LOLol

can you instant message me?  i'm hot and Stephen's not home yet.
Don`t cheat on your boyfriend! Thats not nice!  :(

Buttsuck is going to have some more pictures up in a few minutes.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: March 10, 2007, 02:29:48 PM »
hey buttsuck good physique..i take it ur natural...can tell lots of hard work went in there

ignore the idiots who talk crap, if they want to talk big then let them post their pic..but as usual no one will
Hahahah thx... i know how these forum boards work. That's why i wasn't that afraid to post it.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #90 on: March 10, 2007, 02:30:36 PM »
I figure it's an educational experience and others need to learn hahahah. Plus i really don't care someone makes fun of the way i looked 5 months ago. That was a 70 lb fat loss in about 5 months. People come up to me all the time and cant believe how much i have lost.

I give credit where credit is due. Good job!  8)

The Night Stalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I will fuck you
« Reply #91 on: March 10, 2007, 02:30:49 PM »
For fucks sake why dont you all have a group blowjob with this skinne fuckbutt idiot.
With or without permision

Spread Eagle II

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #92 on: March 10, 2007, 02:31:35 PM »
Don`t cheat on your boyfriend! Thats not nice!  :(

Buttsuck is going to have some more pictures up in a few minutes.

oh relax, i'm just razzing one more rep.   :D  I love my chocolate man.

A while ago you mentioned you drink around a 12 pack of diet soda a day.  Is there any bad side effects to that?  I'm afraid i'm catching up you, i'm at around 6 a day.
Gay?Maybe.Delicious? Yes.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #93 on: March 10, 2007, 02:32:03 PM »
I'd fuck him.

Then your avatar is fitting.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: March 10, 2007, 02:32:23 PM »

Hahahah thx for the thread sioux. I know they all love me over there ahahahahah

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #95 on: March 10, 2007, 02:33:33 PM »
Then your avatar is fitting.

That's not the only thing that has been fitting. 

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #96 on: March 10, 2007, 02:34:43 PM »
Hahahaha

Buttlick is that you.  If it is I now understand where you got your screename from.  It's your nickname your lovers give you.  Do all the guys call you this.  My god you are a skinny little runt who is as gay as gay can be.  Now i understand your hatred.  I am betting you and Apenis mst have really got picked on allot in school.  No wonder you come on here and other boards acting tough and bad.  I would to if I was you.  You couldn't defend yourself against violin player (male or female).  Jeez dude sorry for making fun you.  I didn't know it was this bad for you.  I'll try to lighten up. 

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: March 10, 2007, 02:36:45 PM »
Buttlick is that you.  If it is I now understand where you got your screename from.  It's your nickname your lovers give you.  Do all the guys call you this.  My god you are a skinny little runt who is as gay as gay can be.  Now i understand your hatred.  I am betting you and Apenis mst have really got picked on allot in school.  No wonder you come on here and other boards acting tough and bad.  I would to if I was you.  You couldn't defend yourself against violin player (male or female).  Jeez dude sorry for making fun you.  I didn't know it was this bad for you.  I'll try to lighten up. 
Hahahahah i would never trade my body for your blobby, goopy disgrace of a "spide bite" induced state.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: March 10, 2007, 02:36:58 PM »
Another comparison.

The Night Stalker

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
  • I will fuck you
« Reply #99 on: March 10, 2007, 02:37:48 PM »