Author Topic: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  (Read 22789 times)

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
« Reply #50 on: March 10, 2007, 12:31:08 PM »
I have been away for 3 months and I am living in one place until the summer comes. I am no longer on "vacation", ok.
I recommend mooching off strippers. It's a good ride. Too bad you are ugly and will never be able to do that.

I don't think I could call myself a man after being unemployed while mooching off a woman who services grimy old men for a living.  ;D

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #51 on: March 10, 2007, 12:35:49 PM »
I don't think I could call myself a man.

Fixed  ;)
P

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: March 10, 2007, 12:42:22 PM »
Fixed  ;)

Aww, the ickle wickle 160 pound New Zealander has nothing to reply with after it was proven he's a mooching schmuck who pays to post on Getbig from a foreign country while being dumped by an ugly hooker.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #53 on: March 10, 2007, 12:45:03 PM »
sorry to break it to ya but you look like every half way decent high school wrestler, maybe even smaller. You're a young guy with the metabolism of a greyhound...that's just about it.  Anyone at that age can look ripped like that if they want, I had my BF measured at 8% in 12th grade half way through wrestling season at a weight of 148lbs and I was just doing wrestling practice, no diet to think of and at that point I was haklf assing it cause I knew I wasn't gonna be good enough to go to states.

He was around 40 percent bodyfat just a few months ago until I brought him the trut. Perhaps He will post the pictures.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #54 on: March 10, 2007, 12:46:47 PM »
Aww, the ickle wickle 160 pound New Zealander has nothing to reply with after it was proven he's a mooching schmuck who pays to post on Getbig from a foreign country while being dumped by an ugly hooker.

:'(
You're really hurting my feeling's. Please stop. Because I really care what a zitty teenager says about me  ::)
P

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #55 on: March 10, 2007, 12:48:30 PM »
He was around 40 percent bodyfat just a few months ago until I brought him the trut. Perhaps He will post the pictures.

I'm assuming he's a teenager, if that's true and he was at 40% then that's pathetic. 
nasser=piece of shit

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: March 10, 2007, 12:50:07 PM »
:'(
You're really hurting my feeling's. Please stop. Because I really care what a zitty teenager says about me  ::)

It must really bother you knowing that I'm better than you in pretty much every way imaginable.  ;D

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: March 10, 2007, 12:51:58 PM »
I'm assuming he's a teenager, if that's true and he was at 40% then that's pathetic. 
He was just like everyone else at one time.  He thought he had to bulk up.  Even Bulked up, he was leaner than most on this site and nobody would have called him fat in clothes at all.

People really don`t know how fat they truly are.  I will see if he can post some pictures.

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #58 on: March 10, 2007, 01:08:53 PM »
I see you covered your face this time around.

Afterall, it is a face only a mother can love...  :D

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #59 on: March 10, 2007, 01:10:31 PM »
All drugs.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #60 on: March 10, 2007, 01:16:29 PM »
Synthol
a

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: March 10, 2007, 01:27:54 PM »
Hahahah you want me to post the fat pics?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: March 10, 2007, 01:29:50 PM »
Hahahah you want me to post the fat pics?

I think they should see them.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #63 on: March 10, 2007, 01:30:24 PM »
ripped? the dude has hardly visible abs, not a single vein, a definition-less back, and not a single cut in his legs. he's just so damn thin you can see his rib cage. 146 on stage? he'd be lucky to weigh in the triple digits if he competed.
The lighting washed it all out. It looked better in the mirror. Plus im white so its going to be harder to see.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: March 10, 2007, 01:42:47 PM »
Hahahah here are the fat ones. This was 217. This is what happens when you listen to delusional fuck heads who know nothing. Hahahahah sioux country is going to have fun with this one. Not one ounce of muscle lost.

Nordic Beast

• Getbig V
  • Old World Values
« Reply #65 on: March 10, 2007, 01:43:25 PM »
great shape bro---------------------u need a little more mass but your young so just be smart and do things slow and steady----------------in a couple years of good diet and consistent heavy training you'll be quite impressive.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #66 on: March 10, 2007, 01:51:39 PM »
More fatty pics to come soon

siouxcountry

• Getbig IV
  • Team Ripitupbaby!
« Reply #67 on: March 10, 2007, 01:52:04 PM »
Hahahah here are the fat ones. This was 217. This is what happens when you listen to delusional fuck heads who know nothing. Hahahahah sioux country is going to have fun with this one. Not one ounce of muscle lost.

I'm very impressed, well done.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: March 10, 2007, 01:55:42 PM »
I'm very impressed, well done.
What is the point of having 19 inch arms when it is all fat? Adonis opened my eyes and i am going to make alot more progress alot faster because of it. This guy knows what he is talking about.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #69 on: March 10, 2007, 02:03:12 PM »
i'm wondering why on earth you see those two pictures and don't immediately conclude you lost half of whatever muscle you had.  ???

Pollux

• Getbig V
  • I'm kind of a big deal!
« Reply #70 on: March 10, 2007, 02:03:41 PM »
You know what, Buttsuck? Not that you give a shit about my opinion or thought, but I gotta tell you I like your "I don't give a fvck attitude".  8)

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #71 on: March 10, 2007, 02:07:33 PM »
i'm wondering why on earth you see those two pictures and don't immediately conclude you lost half of whatever muscle you had.  ???
Because naturally gained muscle doesn't come off like that. Highly inefficient to burn. Fat is a much better source of fuel. I ate hamburgers every night of that cut. The leaner you get the easier it is. I posted pictures of me right after i ate 6000 calories of pure junk.

Buttsuck

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: March 10, 2007, 02:08:57 PM »
You know what, Buttsuck? Not that you give a shit about my opinion or thought, but I gotta tell you I like your "I don't give a fvck attitude".  8)

I figure it's an educational experience and others need to learn hahahah. Plus i really don't care someone makes fun of the way i looked 5 months ago. That was a 70 lb fat loss in about 5 months. People come up to me all the time and cant believe how much i have lost.

Saxon

• Getbig IV
  • Heavy Metal Thunder
« Reply #73 on: March 10, 2007, 02:09:30 PM »
I want to know how small your wrists are.  Any muscle you have will look more impressive because of it.

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #74 on: March 10, 2007, 02:10:17 PM »
Because naturally gained muscle doesn't come off like that. Highly inefficient to burn. Fat is a much better source of fuel. I ate hamburgers every night of that cut. The leaner you get the easier it is. I posted pictures of me right after i ate 6000 calories of pure junk.

and you looked 110 pounds with a full stomach. if you think you physically can't lose muscle while dieting then you're even more idiotic than i thought.