Author Topic: the biggest fag has done it again!  (Read 3848 times)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
the biggest fag has done it again!
« on: March 19, 2007, 01:47:26 AM »
rude bouy is probably the single gayest name on here, but folks, he's done it again!!

he's now called

NAUGHTY BY NATURE!

hahahahaha

i cant stop laughing

gayness by nature!

"yeah fo sho brotha im keepin it real on da messageboards postin' and callin maself naughty ba nature bro!"

WHAT AN ASSCLOWN!
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
Re: the biggest fag has done it again!
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2007, 01:54:28 AM »
Pity reply.

BTW Bluto, your laughing at RB is like a maggot that feasts on decomposing turds laughing at a clean cut, well groomed guy walking past, holding hands with a nice girl both of whom are unaware of your presence. Hope this helps.

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: March 19, 2007, 01:59:28 AM »
Is he negroid by birth? if so I dont see a problem if he wants to get down with the G Thangs but if hes a whitey then it is rather gay and one could only assume that he wears a wife beater to go to town.
Bluto , after many years of ass banditry how do you keep your rectum from spilling its guts with every step you take?Wouldnt your asspipe stretch and no longer hold in your poop?  ???

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2007, 02:04:35 AM »
Is he negroid by birth? if so I dont see a problem if he wants to get down with the G Thangs but if hes a whitey then it is rather gay and one could only assume that he wears a wife beater to go to town.
Bluto , after many years of ass banditry how do you keep your rectum from spilling its guts with every step you take?Wouldnt your asspipe stretch and no longer hold in your poop?  ???

nope not negriod just like the name

Your MAAAAaaaa

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
  • GETBIGS MINISTER OF SEXUAL HEALTH
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2007, 02:04:54 AM »
rude bouy is probably the single gayest name on here, but folks, he's done it again!!

he's now called

NAUGHTY BY NATURE!

hahahahaha

i cant stop laughing

gayness by nature!

"yeah fo sho brotha im keepin it real on da messageboards postin' and callin maself naughty ba nature bro!"

WHAT AN ASSCLOWN!

oh dear you took time out of your busy 0.00 - 24.00 posting schedule on Getbig to post this abomination.

Not funny in the Slightest and I weep for you, some of the tears are trickling onto your pappa's forehead as i'm fucking his skull.

ta ta
Pm me for STI advice @ NO COST

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2007, 02:06:45 AM »

oh dear you took time out of your busy 0.00 - 24.00 posting schedule on Getbig to post this abomination.

Not funny in the Slightest and I weep for you, some of it is trickling onto your pappa's forehead as i'm fucking his skull.

ta ta
i think bluto's little plan to try to make teh naughty look bad is trickling on his pappa's forehead

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6 on: March 19, 2007, 02:09:17 AM »

Hahahahahahaha yet another vicious and legendary owning by YM 8)

DVSGOD

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #7 on: March 19, 2007, 02:12:45 AM »
nope not negriod just like the name
Then I see nothing wrong with that either  ;D

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #8 on: March 19, 2007, 02:14:05 AM »
Then I see nothing wrong with that either  ;D
i dont eithier bluto just has a little man complex :D

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2007, 02:15:24 AM »
Haha oh man, Bluto trying desperately to cause a "rift" in the Squad so he can "insert" himself as a "member". Haha, it's so painfully obvious that Bluto wants Squad acknowledgement even a spectator such as myself can see right through him (not physically of course, haha even the mightiest X-ray couldn't penetrate that mountain of fat)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #10 on: March 19, 2007, 02:16:44 AM »
hahaha i actually thought he was black! that would still make it lame, but it turns out he's white and that makes him a wigger!

Z

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #11 on: March 19, 2007, 02:17:33 AM »
Haha oh man, Bluto trying desperately to cause a "rift" in the Squad so he can "insert" himself as a "member". Haha, it's so painfully obvious that Bluto wants Squad acknowledgement even a spectator such as myself can see right through him (not physically of course, haha even the mightiest X-ray couldn't penetrate that mountain of fat)
yes yes ozzy! bluto actually thinks i give a shit if he likes my new name or not epic trying to hard  ::)

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #12 on: March 19, 2007, 02:18:23 AM »
hahaha i actually thought he was black! that would still make it lame, but it turns out he's white and that makes him a wigger!

i dont act like a wigger speak like one nor dress like one but nice try queer queen

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2007, 02:19:18 AM »
hahaha naughty by nature

im still laughing

thanks!  ;D

"yo for sho i gotta mix things up around here, after posting on the v board for 365 days straight i need some changes, yo know what im sayin'? so i like changed my name to NAUGHTY BY NATURE all in caps so people would RECOGNIZE! YO!"

haha.

oh man, my stomach hurts.
Z

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2007, 02:19:59 AM »

You don't get it, do you? Bluto wants to enter and be in the SQUAD now as much as he wants the SQUAD to enter and be in him hahahahaha

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2007, 02:20:03 AM »
hahaha naughty by nature

cause you have a gut  :)

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #16 on: March 19, 2007, 02:21:26 AM »
i dont act like a wigger speak like one nor dress like one but nice try queer queen

yes you do.

you post like a wigger on here which means you act like one.

how you dress i cant tell from a message board but i bet you wear those jeans down and showing half your ass

homo BY NATURE!
Z

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #17 on: March 19, 2007, 02:21:38 AM »
You don't get it, do you? Bluto wants to enter and be in the SQUAD now as much as he wants the SQUAD to enter and be in him hahahahaha

Haha oh I got it entirely, if you notice the choice words in quotation marks hahaha.

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #18 on: March 19, 2007, 02:22:27 AM »

Maybe it's time for you have your stomach pumped and get at least 300 gallons of sperm removed from it. And no, you can't induce vomiting by deepthroating a 13 incher either!

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #19 on: March 19, 2007, 02:23:09 AM »
Haha oh I got it entirely, if you notice the choice words in quotation marks hahaha.

hahahhahhaahh and bluto would sure like to get it at a squad meeting hahahhahah epic squads nuts in bluto's mouth

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2007, 02:23:38 AM »
cause you have a gut  :)

haha nah im not one of you fat squad losers that are constantly 'off season'
haha...

i bet you wear the same kinda pants as that naughty by nature guy
Z

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2007, 02:24:45 AM »
hahahhahhaahh and bluto would sure like to get it at a squad meeting hahahhahah epic squads nuts in bluto's mouth

Are you by chance implying that Bluto's sick little fantasy is to have a train run on him by each and every Squadmember and affiliate? Ahahaha, gayer than Mr Garrison

RUDE BUOY

• Getbig V
  • The Franchise
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2007, 02:25:45 AM »
haha nah im not one of you fat squad losers that are constantly 'off season'
haha...

i bet you wear the same kinda pants as that naughty by nature guy

um nope on both counts and you are fat you have to realise that sperm is chalked full of calories quit lying to yourself

Bluto

• Getbig V
  • Well?
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2007, 02:26:55 AM »
um nope on both counts and you are fat you have to realise that sperm is chalked full of calories quit lying to yourself

you saying you dont wear those pants that are severals sizes too big? dont lie! i know you do
Z

Ozzy

• Getbig IV
  • I'm back
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2007, 02:27:40 AM »

Aahaha, but didn't the "Adonis Principals" say you could eat whatever you wanted?