Author Topic: black man kills kid on trampoline playing with friends in Texas  (Read 4631 times)

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
well it said stray bullet but I mean come on where else would it come from?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: black man kills kid on trampoline playing with friends in Texas
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2007, 10:40:06 PM »
well it said stray bullet but I mean come on where else would it come from?

Why would his race be relevant?

Why did you list his race in the subject line?

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2007, 10:52:28 PM »
texas.. could be some redneck cowboy shootin at steers

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2007, 10:57:00 PM »
texas.. could be some redneck cowboy shootin at steers

It could be anyone, of any color.

I see some serious racial resentment on militarymuscle69's part here... I've seen him insult women using the B-word.  I've seen him insult muslims using multiple names.  I am guessing this little comment is just a bigger sign of a huge underlying issue.

militarymuscle69, your comments are racist and offensive.  You are a member of the US Air Force.  Please stop embarassing my country in this manner.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 11:03:30 PM »
You see that story on the negro killer in Frisco, Plano that has been blamed for up to 8 murders/rapes?

pretty graphic terrible http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/news/localnews/crime/stories/041107dnmetfriscoattack.ab7c8a3.html

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 04:34:42 AM »

I thought the exact same thing.

Old_Rooster

• Getbig IV
  • SquadFathers mom gave me a BJ
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2007, 05:24:11 AM »
It could be anyone, of any color.

I see some serious racial resentment on militarymuscle69's part here... I've seen him insult women using the B-word.  I've seen him insult muslims using multiple names.  I am guessing this little comment is just a bigger sign of a huge underlying issue.

militarymuscle69, your comments are racist and offensive.  You are a member of the US Air Force.  Please stop embarassing my country in this manner.

I hear ya bro!  Stomp out his freedom of speech!  Glory Glory Glory!!!
Benjamin Pearson-Pedo

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2007, 06:16:39 AM »

I don't even know what the race is in the story because no one has been caught, but I wanted to prove a point about "freedom of speach" the other day someone started a thread about freedom of speach alive and well and I was arguing that libs only use freedom of speach claims when it suits them and in return tries to stiffle it when it doesn't. Good case in point here. And 240 if you can find one instance where I used a racist remark against muslims? And bitch isn't a bad term, at least not in the music I listen to in the gym, fo shizzle my nizzle!
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2007, 06:24:13 AM »
I don't even know what the race is in the story because no one has been caught, but I wanted to prove a point about "freedom of speach" the other day someone started a thread about freedom of speach alive and well and I was arguing that libs only use freedom of speach claims when it suits them and in return tries to stiffle it when it doesn't. Good case in point here. And 240 if you can find one instance where I used a racist remark against muslims? And bitch isn't a bad term, at least not in the music I listen to in the gym, fo shizzle my nizzle!

hahahaha dude, you got claled out for being a racist, and suddenly "it was all a test to see if the libs would censor me!"

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it - you can say what you want in this county.  You will be labeled as a racist if you say racist things.  And you did.  So you have been labeled accordingly.  have a nice day.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2007, 06:26:19 AM »
hahahaha dude, you got claled out for being a racist, and suddenly "it was all a test to see if the libs would censor me!"

Freedom of speech has nothing to do with it - you can say what you want in this county.  You will be labeled as a racist if you say racist things.  And you did.  So you have been labeled accordingly.  have a nice day.

Actually you have been called out for stiffling the freedom of speach you cry about and when called on it you can only throw out names....have a nice day
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2007, 06:34:20 AM »
Actually you have been called out for stiffling the freedom of speach you cry about and when called on it you can only throw out names....have a nice day

nice try for a diversion, but I think every adult here knows what you said, and that this is a pathetic attempt to directattention away from it. 

You said a racist, meanspirited thing.  Afterwards, you can say it was a test, it was your puppy on your keyboard, it was the libs, whatever... You said it, and you have been called out accordingly.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2007, 06:40:11 AM »
nice try for a diversion, but I think every adult here knows what you said, and that this is a pathetic attempt to directattention away from it. 

You said a racist, meanspirited thing.  Afterwards, you can say it was a test, it was your puppy on your keyboard, it was the libs, whatever... You said it, and you have been called out accordingly.

if I was really racist I would have said "nappy haired black kills kid"

Here is what you don't get 240, like I told Ribo yesterday, you can call me anything you want. I could care less, because all you know is MM69. You have no idea who I am and never will, you won't know my first name, you will never see a pic of me, you will never know what rank I am etc... because I seperate this place from real life. I don't get mad, sad, embarrassed, excited, anything. I never say to myself"I really showed him" and I NEVER talk about these boards in real life. So call as you will, only one person here knows the truth....and if I died today I would have lived a great life with very few regrets...

but you really should take a second and ask yourself if you truly believe in free speach....or are you more about Political correctness
gotta love life

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2007, 06:48:10 AM »
but you really should take a second and ask yourself if you truly believe in free speach....or are you more about Political correctness

240 doesn't strike me as a politically correct guy at all, simply seems like he is not a racist.

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2007, 08:29:39 AM »
MM might have actually missed the part about free speech that allows someone else to have a different point of view. I don't remember reading a post of 240's saying MM didn't have the right to post what he did. He disagreed with MM's assessment, that's not hindering his freedom of speech that's disagreeing with his point of view.

I'm assuming MM can comprehend the difference.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2007, 08:35:31 AM »
He has the right to post as much racist drivel as he wishes.

It saddens me greatly that someone serving in our military possesses such a lack of respect for other races.

But like he said, he gets to stay anonymous here.  So, he can say as many anti-American, racist things as he wants without consequence.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2007, 08:42:11 AM »

This equals the dumbest excuse for posting racist shit i have ever read...dude you can say what you want but be prepared to be held accountable...thats all

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2007, 09:10:42 AM »
It's a clear attempt to incite racial hatred, ...something considered a crime in many jurisdictions.
w

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2007, 09:55:50 AM »
What about the freedom to shut your mouth. The frredom to think about you say before you say it. My moher had a saying, "words are like bullets, you can't take them back". I'm hearing less about people using common sense, and more about people popping off at the mouth, and then when they get called out, they cowardly say, "Freedom of Speech"

Yeah, what's gonna happen now in high schools. If you yell something racist at somebody, is the culprit gonna yell "Freedom of Speech"?

People seem to use "Freedom of Speech" to use it to defame one another or a group, instead of using it to exercise ones right to voice approval of their goverment. Great use, huh?

Camel Jockey

• Getbig V
  • Mel Gibson and Bob Sly World Domination
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2007, 10:01:44 AM »

What do "libs" have to do with this? Horrible attempt at a diversion.

I've written a lot racial slurs on these forum, sometimes in jest and sometimes seriously. I would never try and run from that I said.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2007, 11:34:49 AM »
what is so racist about blaming the shooting on a black guy anyway, I mean lets crunch the numbers. from 1974-2004, blacks committed 56% of all gun related homicides

http://www.ojp.usdoj.gov/bjs/homicide/race.htm

so the numbers were in my favor, I was wrong, it ended up being a mexican, but we all knew it wasn't a white guy right?

AUSTIN, Texas —  A 7-year-old boy jumping on a trampoline with friends was killed by a stray bullet, and a man living two houses away was arrested, authorities said.

The boy was playing with four or five other children Tuesday night in a back yard near Uhland when they heard gunshots, Hays County sheriff's spokesman Leroy Opiela said. He said the boy, whose name was not released, was hit in the back and died shortly after reaching an Austin hospital.

Deputies searched the neighborhood after the shooting and arrested Jose Barrera Espitia, who lives two houses from where the boy was playing, authorities said.

They found a .22-caliber rifle they believe was the source of the shot, though it wasn't clear why Espitia would have been firing the gun.

Espitia, 37, was charged Wednesday with second-degree manslaughter. No bail was immediately set.

Uhland is a small community of about 400 residents 25 miles south of Austin.

gotta love life

CQ

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • TGT
« Reply #20 on: April 12, 2007, 11:46:54 AM »
So what I get from your whole post MM, is that you started a thread about a black guy shooting someone when you had no idea what race the shooter was, and then it wasn't a black guy anyway.

::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #21 on: April 12, 2007, 11:50:28 AM »
what is so racist about blaming the shooting on a black guy anyway, I mean lets crunch the numbers. from 1974-2004, blacks committed 56% of all gun related homicides

so the numbers were in my favor, I was wrong, it ended up being a mexican, but we all knew it wasn't a white guy right?
AUSTIN, Texas —  A 7-year-old boy jumping on a trampoline with friends was killed by a stray bullet, and a man living two houses away was arrested, authorities said.

The boy was playing with four or five other children Tuesday night in a back yard near Uhland when they heard gunshots, Hays County sheriff's spokesman Leroy Opiela said. He said the boy, whose name was not released, was hit in the back and died shortly after reaching an Austin hospital.

Deputies searched the neighborhood after the shooting and arrested Jose Barrera Espitia, who lives two houses from where the boy was playing, authorities said.

They found a .22-caliber rifle they believe was the source of the shot, though it wasn't clear why Espitia would have been firing the gun.

Espitia, 37, was charged Wednesday with second-degree manslaughter. No bail was immediately set.

Uhland is a small community of about 400 residents 25 miles south of Austin.

It truly sickens me to know that you serve in the same military as my brother...you are a disgrace to our nation..

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 12, 2007, 11:53:51 AM »

You are an embarassment to our great nation.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #23 on: April 12, 2007, 11:56:42 AM »

You are an embarassment to our great nation.

yeah he sickens me.

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #24 on: April 12, 2007, 12:01:21 PM »
yeah he sickens me.

man how will I sleep tonight?
gotta love life