Author Topic: hahaha, Pumphard claims to have 21" arms but won't post a pic!!!  (Read 27634 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: hahaha, Pumphard claims to have 21" arms but won't post a pic!!!
« Reply #25 on: June 27, 2007, 08:36:12 PM »
BF owns pumphard in that pic
which pic are you pulling it too?

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #26 on: June 27, 2007, 08:37:18 PM »
Arms aren't looking bad in that pic for a 6'1/6'2 barely 20 year old kid. I can live with that.

You're getting it all mixed up, your the cagefighter............h ahaha........Ok, come on enough, I can't take anymore tonight, you're killing me.  I'm reading your posts and looking at your pics, and cracking up............hahahaha.. .......You know what, next to squadfatty, your next biggest loser in here, even bigger then havenbull........hahahah

hahahaha, MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, it's time you packed up and hit the road. Your anal-fellating gimmick partners aren't rushing to defend you in case you haven't noticed. Like I said, you want to be King shit and act like you're the man on this board, then post a pic or get out. Plain and simple.

BF owns pumphard in that pic

But Havenbull, he has 21" arms!!!!!!!!!!! He's Arnold in disguise! ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #27 on: June 27, 2007, 08:38:46 PM »
Arms aren't looking bad in that pic for a 6'1/6'2 barely 20 year old kid. I can live with that.

hahahaha, MELTDOWN!!!!!!!!!!!

Look, it's time you packed up and hit the road. Your anal-fellating gimmick partners aren't rushing to defend you in case you haven't noticed. Like I said, you want to be King shit and act like you're the man on this board, then post a pic or get out. Plain and simple.

But Havenbull, he has 21" arms!!!!!!!!!!! He's Arnold in disguise! ::)
I don't see anybody else, other then your soulmate respond to your thread, so looks like your all alone as usual.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 27, 2007, 08:41:00 PM »
I don't see anybody else, other then your soulmate respond to your thread, so looks like your all alone as usual.

hahaha, Havenbull and I just share a mutual contempt for lying piece of shit Canucks. Sorry. Where are your gimmick friends to defend you?  ::)

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #29 on: June 27, 2007, 08:42:57 PM »
which pic are you pulling it too?

none, you don't have one up, and he does...

he owns you by "no contest"

post a pic

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #30 on: June 27, 2007, 08:43:33 PM »
hahaha, Havenbull and I just share a mutual contempt for lying piece of shit Canucks. Sorry. Where are your gimmick friends to defend you?  ::)
You just regurgitated the same thing I said to you, Bluto's right, that's why he stopped responding to your posts, he said all you do is repeat the same thing over and over, its getting kinda stale........  

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #31 on: June 27, 2007, 08:44:33 PM »
none, you don't have one up, and he does...

he owns you by "no contest"

post a pic
so you can have something new to pull it too...........no thanks......hahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2007, 08:45:07 PM »
You just regurgitated the same thing I said to you, Bluto's right, that's why he stopped responding to your posts, he said all you do is repeat the same thing over and over, its getting kinda stale........ 

Are you honestly retarded, or just stupid? If it's getting stale, why are you spamming refresh on this thread trying to dig yourself out of that hole you put yourself in? You want to claim to have 21" arms at 40 years old, put up or shut the hell up. It's that simple, tough guy.

Your double posting is only proving how pissed off you are at Havenbull and I. It's pathetic.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #33 on: June 27, 2007, 08:46:27 PM »
Are you honestly retarded, or just stupid? If it's getting stale, why are you spamming refresh on this thread trying to dig yourself out of that hole you put yourself in? You want to claim to have 21" arms at 40 years old, put up or shut the hell up. It's that simple, tough guy.

Your double posting is only proving how pissed off you are at Havenbull and I. It's pathetic.
Pissed off.............I'm laughing my fvcken ass off

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #34 on: June 27, 2007, 08:46:51 PM »
Pissed off.............I'm laughing my fvcken ass off

Of course you are, the 5 double posts you have in this thread are proof of that.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #35 on: June 27, 2007, 08:47:43 PM »
Of course you are, the 5 double posts you have in this thread are proof of that.  ::)
What are you, cagefighter by day and mind reader by night........

MisterMagoo

• Getbig V
  • And now, what joy will I have left to live for?
« Reply #36 on: June 27, 2007, 09:01:23 PM »
no one says they have 21 inch arms unless they're trying to impress people, so either man the fuck up and post a picture with your face blurred out or something, or shut the hell up.

Alex23

« Reply #37 on: June 27, 2007, 09:56:10 PM »
no one says they have 21 inch arms unless they're trying to impress people, so either man the fuck up and post a picture with your face blurred out or something, or shut the hell up.

How about 22"? I've seen a video of a fridge like Mr O ( I shouldn't say that, we have similar body type but mine is more of a Kenmore) but he said jockingly, 15".... + 7".

Is it a matter of concern ?   ???  ???  ???

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #38 on: June 27, 2007, 10:00:13 PM »
hahaha first BF, the HB, now MM is tearing pumpmehard a new one.

What kind of sissy makes an outrageous claim like 21" arms, then won't prove it? Oh, yeah, a Bluto gimmic. ::)
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Alex23

« Reply #39 on: June 27, 2007, 10:01:04 PM »
You're calling me a winner..............omg. .....this guy is hilarious......hahahah

Actually.. I have divided feelings... I remember a night looking for my Stanford diplomat 'cause the kid called me out and I took it seriously... I thing "pumphard" (whatever "it" is) has fallen under the owning charm...

BF is a good kid with a big mouth... when he's not right he admits it. In this case, I think he's right.

pOSt a MUTha FUkin' PIC.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #40 on: June 28, 2007, 06:33:10 AM »
unlike you with the tight shirt, I'm not trying to impress anyone.........

dan18

• Getbig V
  • I DID WHAT I DID BECAUSE I DO WHAT I WANT.
« Reply #41 on: June 28, 2007, 09:34:58 AM »
Then you would have shut you cock lips up, and not said anything about your arms or trying to start an internet fight.....your 36 grow up man ::)
p

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #42 on: June 28, 2007, 10:20:44 AM »
Then you would have shut you cock lips up, and not said anything about your arms or trying to start an internet fight.....your 36 grow up man ::)
Why u jealous?...........you got no class bro, another getbig loser trying so hard to fit in.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 28, 2007, 10:28:34 AM »
Wow, I didn't think claiming to have 21 inch would be such a big deal in a so called bodybuilding board, ( well  20 3/4 inch to be exact ), I guess this goes to show what kind of people come here.  No to add any salt to the wound, I haven't done any juice in over 10 years.

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: June 28, 2007, 10:36:54 AM »
Actually.. I have divided feelings... I remember a night looking for my Stanford diplomat 'cause the kid called me out and I took it seriously... I thing "pumphard" (whatever "it" is) has fallen under the owning charm...

BF is a good kid with a big mouth... when he's not right he admits it. In this case, I think he's right.

pOSt a MUTha FUkin' PIC.

hahaha I remember when you told me you were going to find it and post a screenshot of it. Great stuff. Had me dying. I'm definetely jealous of that degree, though. Not too many people get to say they have a diploma from Stanford.

Wow, I didn't think claiming to have 21 inch would be such a big deal in a so called bodybuilding board, ( well  20 3/4 inch to be exact ), I guess this goes to show what kind of people come here.  No to add any salt to the wound, I haven't done any juice in over 10 years.

hahahaha, this guy just keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole. So you've got 21" arms all natural now, eh? At 40 nonetheless. Let me guess, you're also 275 at 3% bodyfat, you rep 500 for 8 on incline and deadlift a small car.  ::)

So where's the proof you lying sack of shit?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #45 on: June 28, 2007, 10:49:16 AM »
hahaha I remember when you told me you were going to find it and post a screenshot of it. Great stuff. Had me dying. I'm definetely jealous of that degree, though. Not too many people get to say they have a diploma from Stanford.

hahahaha, this guy just keeps digging a deeper and deeper hole. So you've got 21" arms all natural now, eh? At 40 nonetheless. Let me guess, you're also 275 at 3% bodyfat, you rep 500 for 8 on incline and deadlift a small car.  ::)

So where's the proof you lying sack of shit?
Look who's calling who a liar, you 230lbs cagefighter, I never had to lie about anything in here, unlike yourself and squadfatty.  I never claimed to be ripped, I'm 6'0 at 300lbs with 30%bf, would ahve loved to see the look on your face if you showed up at LaGuardia, but i guess you were busy.

Havenbull

• Getbig IV
  • Damn it
« Reply #46 on: June 28, 2007, 11:08:53 AM »

Why is it so damn easy to PWN you?

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #47 on: June 28, 2007, 11:28:59 AM »
look who's finished his afternoon rim jobs early.........

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: June 28, 2007, 12:50:57 PM »

hahaha, it's like taking candy from a baby with no arms.

antcraw

• Getbig III
  • Legacy of Brutality
« Reply #49 on: June 28, 2007, 01:55:59 PM »
Look at the fvcken loser, he's posing like he's got arms....

monster shoulder width
I'm Nick's role model!