Author Topic: hahaha, Pumphard claims to have 21" arms but won't post a pic!!!  (Read 27636 times)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
Re: hahaha, Pumphard claims to have 21" arms but won't post a pic!!!
« Reply #50 on: June 28, 2007, 02:09:12 PM »
hahaha, it's like taking candy from a baby with no arms.
I guess it would be no problem for you then.........

Slin1

• Getbig IV
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2007, 02:12:35 PM »
Hi pumphard your mom is angry at me again

Money drugs and bitches

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2007, 02:16:08 PM »
Hi pumphard your mom is angry at me again

another homo out of the woodwork, this place is getting over swamped with queers, no wonder most of the pros and knowledgeable people in here are gone.........

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2007, 02:21:04 PM »
AHAHAHAAHAH!!! "pumphard"....that name gets me everytime.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #54 on: June 28, 2007, 02:24:20 PM »
AHAHAHAAHAH!!! "pumphard"....that name gets me everytime.
so does man of steel

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #55 on: June 28, 2007, 02:28:21 PM »
so does man of steel

Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster were responsible for my account name........yours came straight outta your c'ocksvcker brain.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: June 28, 2007, 03:10:36 PM »
hahahahahaaha this was the picture he quickly posted when he got exposed for being a skinny geek at 18 turned out he was still that same skinny geek at 21! epic skin tight t shirt accompanied with 10 inch arms 'tough guy' posedown in the mirror of public toilet  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #57 on: June 28, 2007, 03:35:10 PM »
hahahahahaaha this was the picture he quickly posted when he got exposed for being a skinny geek at 18 turned out he was still that same skinny geek at 21! epic skin tight t shirt accompanied with 10 inch arms 'tough guy' posedown in the mirror of public toilet  ;D

hahahaha, there's the 17 year old Indian virgin that doesn't work. Here's some advice, you should take that avatar down, you look like a fat, brown kid that doesn't work out.

By the way, are you being groomed to inherit your Father's taxi cab when you turn 18?

Now remember, this is where you claim you're 5'11 and that you work out.  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: June 28, 2007, 03:50:22 PM »
Jerry Siegel and Joe Shuster were responsible for my account name........yours came straight outta your c'ocksvcker brain.
ok, "man of steel"........hahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2007, 03:51:36 PM »
ok, "man of steel"........hahahah

Your meltdowns are boring and weaker than a popcorn fart. Pack up and get the hell out. It's obvious you're not going to give any proof due to your immense yeast infection.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2007, 03:54:27 PM »
Your meltdowns are boring and weaker than a popcorn fart. Pack up and get the hell out. It's obvious you're not going to give any proof due to your immense yeast infection.
did you post that pic thinking people were going to ahve a different picture of you.........hahaha...... .I just ate a steak, could use your arms right now, I run out of toothpicks........By the way, do you workout?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2007, 03:55:02 PM »
hahahaha, there's the 17 year old Indian virgin that doesn't work. Here's some advice, you should take that avatar down, you look like a fat, brown kid that doesn't work out.

By the way, are you being groomed to inherit your Father's taxi cab when you turn 18?

Now remember, this is where you claim you're 5'11 and that you work out.  ::)

brutal skin tight t-shirt proudly displaying 10 inch arms induced meltdown  ;D

shame that someone whos been lifting for 8 years like yourself cant get anywhere, there isn't any protein in hay  ::)

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2007, 03:56:58 PM »

shame that someone whos been lifting for 8 years like yourself cant get anywhere, there isn't any protein in hay  ::)

hahaha, I love it when a 4'2 punjabi cab driver with a 42" waist at 16 years old thinks he's going to insult someone. It's almost as funny as a 41 year old canuck that claims to run a multi-million dollar hedge fund and have 21" arms.

I was thinking though. I really wonder why it's only fat minorities that seem to follow me. Antcraw's a fat negrasian, strengthandhonour is a fat push button wannabe cab driver, and I'm sure Pumpmeharder's probably poor and colored.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2007, 03:58:39 PM »

Is that T-shirt a medium?

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2007, 04:00:32 PM »
hahaha, I love it when a 4'2 punjabi cab driver with a 42" waist at 16 years old thinks he's going to insult someone. It's almost as funny as a 41 year old canuck that claims to run a multi-million dollar hedge fund and have 21" arms.

I was thinking though. I really wonder why it's only fat minorities that seem to follow me. Antcraw's a fat negrasian, strengthandhonour is a fat push button wannabe cab driver, and I'm sure Pumpmeharder's probably poor and colored.

calm down it aint that serious  ;D ive posted pictures with abs, now about that 8 years of lifting hahahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2007, 04:00:51 PM »

All this coming from a little fvcken jew............hahahaha

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #66 on: June 28, 2007, 04:02:20 PM »
calm down it aint that serious  ;D ive posted pictures with abs, now about that 8 years of lifting hahahahaha
he's lifted for 8 years, and all that cagefighting training, and he still looks like that.........hahahaha

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: June 28, 2007, 04:03:13 PM »
All this coming from a little fvcken jew............hahahaha

hahahaha, MELTDOWN. By the way, you going to post proof or leave? Or wait, I've got it. You're going to threaten me again while completely skirting the fact, you fat piece of shit?

By the way, I missed that little gem about you being 6'0 and 300 pounds. 30%, HAHAHAHA. There's no way you workout.

Here ya go.

Wipe the drool from your mouth. You're a mess.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: June 28, 2007, 04:04:22 PM »
Is that T-shirt a medium?

im not quite sure all i know is that the product of 8 years of lifting is screaming for some air under that thing...much like his nuttsacks too apparently  ::) i think he is spending too much time in public toilets too like some girls 'dance' to pay tuition fees, he is manning the college gloryhole  ;D

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: June 28, 2007, 04:05:56 PM »
im not quite sure all i know is that the product of 8 years of lifting is screaming for some air under that thing...much like his nuttsacks too apparently  ::) i think he is spending too much time in public toilets too like some girls 'dance' to pay tuition fees, he is manning the college gloryhole  ;D

Your insults are horrible. Tell me, what's it like having your the skin color of shit? Ironically I'll bet you smell just as bad as you look. I wonder, do you wipe your ass with your hand like the Shadow? Going to go with yes.

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: June 28, 2007, 04:08:24 PM »
hahahaha, MELTDOWN. By the way, you going to post proof or leave? Or wait, I've got it. You're going to threaten me again while completely skirting the fact, you fat piece of shit?

By the way, I missed that little gem about you being 6'0 and 300 pounds. 30%, HAHAHAHA. There's no way you workout.

Here ya go.

Wipe the drool from your mouth. You're a mess.
I don't threaten 130lbs girls, especially little jew girls.......hahahah

Fury

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: June 28, 2007, 04:09:01 PM »
I don't threaten 130lbs girls, especially little jew girls.......hahahah

Funny, the collective 15-20 pages of meltdown threats you have says otherwise.

Feel free to post a pic of your 21" arms at 45% bodyfat.  :D

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #72 on: June 28, 2007, 04:09:39 PM »
Since you've training for 8 years and look like that, maybe you should try DC training, what have you got to lose.

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #73 on: June 28, 2007, 04:10:27 PM »
Your insults are horrible. Tell me, what's it like having your the skin color of shit? Ironically I'll bet you smell just as bad as you look. I wonder, do you wipe your ass with your hand like the Shadow? Going to go with yes.

insults? your taking the internet too seriously again old bezerkfury!!! hahahhah isnt it the truth that you spend too much time on the pc and in college toilets? also arent your arms tiny for 8 years of lifting? i remember this classic quote from you Man the difference in my confidence levels from 4 years ago when i started lifting and now are amazing. It really does help...TRY IT NOW!!!!! oh brother  ::)

pumphard

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #74 on: June 28, 2007, 04:11:31 PM »
Funny, the collective 15-20 pages of meltdown threats you have says otherwise.

Feel free to post a pic of your 21" arms at 45% bodyfat.  :D
There goes Xerox again, regurgitating the same material, try to come up with something new