Author Topic: anyone tried any supplements lately that was worth buying?  (Read 16279 times)

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: anyone tried any supplements lately that was worth buying?
« Reply #50 on: September 13, 2007, 08:25:31 AM »
Been doing that for a while now.  It is awesome.  I add some of the breyers fat free chocolate Ice Cream to make it creamy

you are welcome  ;D

JMentis

• Pros
  • Getbig III
« Reply #51 on: September 13, 2007, 08:11:44 PM »
NO-Xplode and most fatburners contain high amounts of caffeine, which is the reason you are unable to sleep.  Torrent is a post workout cocktail that contains no caffeine, and if anything will spike your insulin enough to cause drowsiness.

Try my new product called First Order. It's a pre-during and post worout drink without any stimulants and it's sugar free. First of its kind. NFL is all over it. it can be found in Vitamin Shoppe and bodybuilding.com. Vitamin Shoppe has free samples. Give it a try. You can also go to www.bodywellnutrition.co m for more info.
JM

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #52 on: September 13, 2007, 09:37:29 PM »
i just remember something guys.....   no-explode is a good product; which i used to use. io bought maybe three containers of it two years ago.    but "fizogen" has a product called "blast cycle" ...it says "thermonuclear pump agent" (LOL!!!) on the container...that works like 3 times as well as no-explode. i think its like 20 dollars more expensive; so i only bought it one time.

btu it was the shit.

i really understood why they wrote "thermonuclear" on it..you really feel super jaacked up on the shit..like your on coke pretty much.
d[-_-]b actin all cool

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #53 on: September 14, 2007, 04:13:15 AM »

candidate2025

• Getbig IV
  • chillin out relaxing
« Reply #54 on: September 14, 2007, 06:32:26 AM »
::)
hey now; i know what being on coke feels like, alrigh. and this stuff is prettyf cukign similar....as long as you take advantage of it and workout with soemintensity. as i remember...the harder you workout, the better of a rush/rage you get from it
d[-_-]b actin all cool

Bam-bam

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: January 16, 2011, 06:24:50 PM »
lmao at squadfathers glass window reflection pictures, shameless way to hide a pile of fat