Author Topic: Try Again...  (Read 54867 times)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
  • Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone
Re: Try Again...
« Reply #50 on: August 28, 2007, 09:54:28 AM »
hahahhaa, "pillowtalk" is gayer than the men's pubic hair stuck in Scott Markey's teeth after a "posing session".

What’s with all the Homophobia ??.
It’s a curb this high ( PT holds his fingers real close together ) to quote ~ Henry Rollin's - the man BTW !!.
Are yall racist with it ~ gays and blacks ~ and all that ??.
FYI i am married, i just don’t like Neanderthals

hahahah ok 'pillowbitter' - gayer than 'hi im new here' threads

Do you think you are the first person to make ‘pillowtalk’ into ‘pillowbiter’ ?? fuck MR-O, you need to go for MR ORIGINALITY !!.
Damn you guys are too good for me, guess i will just have to bail on the dissing contest.................

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
  • Trample the leaves, hurdle the deadfalls.
« Reply #51 on: August 28, 2007, 11:52:07 AM »
Man of Steel! You comfortable there up Squadfather's ass? Dunno why he's so popular on here with his third-grade taunts. I can only imagine folks like yoself are easily amused due to marginal intellect.

Anyway, why 'Man of Steel'? Does that allude to your badass self-image; or are you a man of steel because you were dipshit enough to fall off your motorcycle, and are held together by titanium pins?

Prick.

And Squidfarter, what's with the mother fixation? Do you run a motel in the desert with your dead Mommy's stinkin' corpse hiding upstairs?

Reminds me of your opening gambit, the question do I watch my mother in the shower. Like Nooooor-minn watching Janet leigh and having a wank, you mean?

I take it Psycho is your all-time fave flick?

Which version do you like best? I mean, who would you sooner buttfuck - Anthony Perkins or Vince Vaughn?

A
Only 25 characters!?

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: August 28, 2007, 12:03:48 PM »
Man of Steel! You comfortable there up Squadfather's ass? Dunno why he's so popular on here with his third-grade taunts. I can only imagine folks like yoself are easily amused due to marginal intellect.

Anyway, why 'Man of Steel'? Does that allude to your badass self-image; or are you a man of steel because you were dipshit enough to fall off your motorcycle, and are held together by titanium pins?

Prick.

And Squidfarter, what's with the mother fixation? Do you run a motel in the desert with your dead Mommy's stinkin' corpse hiding upstairs?

Reminds me of your opening gambit, the question do I watch my mother in the shower. Like Nooooor-minn watching Janet leigh and having a wank, you mean?

Which version do you like best? I mean, who would you sooner buttfuck - Anthony Perkins or Vince Vaughn?

A

Don't take this the wrong way mate, but you spend wayyyyyyyy too much time writing these posts... :-\

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: August 28, 2007, 12:17:14 PM »

Prick.

A

Ouch.  :-\

Bit below the belt man.  :(

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: August 28, 2007, 12:30:22 PM »
Don't take this the wrong way mate, but you spend wayyyyyyyy too much time writing these posts... :-\

Why because you have the attention span of a six year old on 1.5 kg of Skittles ??.

Some of us can play a game of Chess !!, yeah, for like two hours + and shit.

The man is sharp !! i don’t see you with great come backs.
But like i said in my previous post.................
“With the rate of illiteracy that the U.S. kicks little ‘Johnny’ out of school these days, i think the latter to be the favoured option” !!.

Can you not write more than two lines without your eyes watering / you needing to lie down in a dark room because of the mind splitting head ache you have developed ??.

I think this to be the case..................

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #55 on: August 28, 2007, 12:36:53 PM »
Ouch.  :-\

Bit below the belt man.  :(
Get a grip mate !!, the Squidfarter’s the one with the mother fixation, me thinks he read only one book at school, and it was by Sigmund Freud.
This has had long lasting / damaging efffects on his PHYSCO-sexual conditioning, innit.....nnnnnnnnnnaaaa aaaaaa mean, LOLZ..........

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

JasonH

• Getbig V
« Reply #56 on: August 28, 2007, 12:47:09 PM »
Get a grip mate !!, the Squidfarter’s the one with the mother fixation, me thinks he read only one book at school, and it was by Sigmund Freud.
This has had long lasting / damaging efffects on his PHYSCO-sexual conditioning, innit.....nnnnnnnnnnaaaa aaaaaa mean, LOLZ..........

PT -- SAIDA.

Queen's English son - learn to speak it.

Joey Tito

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #57 on: August 28, 2007, 12:58:33 PM »
Why because you have the attention span of a six year old on 1.5 kg of Skittles ??.

Some of us can play a game of Chess !!, yeah, for like two hours + and shit.

The man is sharp !! i don’t see you with great come backs.
But like i said in my previous post.................
“With the rate of illiteracy that the U.S. kicks little ‘Johnny’ out of school these days, i think the latter to be the favoured option” !!.

Can you not write more than two lines without your eyes watering / you needing to lie down in a dark room because of the mind splitting head ache you have developed ??.

I think this to be the case..................

PT -- SAIDA.

I can't make heads or tails of a single word of that post. :-\

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #58 on: August 28, 2007, 01:07:02 PM »
Welcome TNBT to Getbig,

Enjoy your stay here, however brief it may be.

Here at Getbig, there are numerous gurus, trainers, experts, and gatekeepers. For example...

If you have any particularly strong lifts, Squadfather will be happy to discuss those with you.
If you have a photo of yourself you'd like to post so we can analyze your strengths and weak points, Squadfather will be happy to be the first to comment on that.
If you're looking for a muscular woman to sleep with, Bluto can help you but Harry cannot.
If you're looking for a muscular man to sleep with, Bluto can help you but Harry cannot.
If you're looking for nutrition advice, True Adonis is our expert in residence.
If you're looking for contest prep and posing advice, Vince Goodrum is your man.
If you're looking for steroid advice, ask either gh15 or Milos, depending on how much money you have to spend.
If you're looking for advice on picking up teen sluts with marijuana, Daddywaddy has cornered that market.
If you're looking for photos of semi-nude men, Sevastase and Derek Anthony will post their photos within the next 24 hours.
If you're looking for photos of nude women, Mars will randomly post one every 24 minutes.
If you're looking for a bucktooth jackass, you've come to the right place.
If you're just looking to make friends, you've come to the wrong place.

;D I thought getbig was a place to make great friends :)
Get Big, or Die Trying

Master Blaster

« Reply #59 on: August 28, 2007, 01:09:21 PM »
Jesus christ, another man with a Squad reference under his avatar.  ::)

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: August 28, 2007, 01:49:04 PM »
I can't make heads or tails of a single word of that post. :-\

If you have a strong desire to tell the world you are illiterate, hey, go ahead, hold on - you just did...............TWAT !!.

See what can happen when you fuck your sister for a few to many generations !!, don't say i didn't warn ya.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #61 on: August 28, 2007, 01:52:34 PM »
pillowbite is gayer than a senator from Idaho
L

Condor

• Getbig IV
  • Work Hard, Play Hard
« Reply #62 on: August 28, 2007, 01:54:42 PM »

peeling a different kind of potato in that bathroom

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #63 on: August 28, 2007, 01:54:55 PM »
Okay... Big Joke and Joey Tit...

First of all Joe, if you think for a moment, you'll realise that wayyyyyyyyy when spoken sounds like a stupid noise.

You meant waaaaaaaaaaaaay. Kay?

Big Joke, what did you mean by below-the-belt? You trying to hint at some sort of tacit decency standard on here? Bwahaaahaaa! Get the fuck outa my face!

As for your admonition to Pillowtalk, i.e. Queen's English, learn to speak it son.

SON? What are you, the whole world's grandfather?

No, I'll tell you what you were doing. You're an uppity #### who addresses people as 'son' in an effort to create a psychological senior/junior pecking order, giving you superiority. Doubt it'll work on anyone with two cells though.

Okay Dad...?

A
Only 25 characters!?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2007, 01:57:58 PM »
Queen's English son - learn to speak it.
It’s a parody of inner london ghetto / gangta talk - innit sta, LOLZ.......

But you saw the irony though right ?? you wuz just kiddin yeah innit.........

Plus the Queen is fucking German, they Anglicised their name to Windsor wat wif us bein at war wif d gamans an that - innit, nnnnnnnaaaaaaa mean Mickey ??.

The British monarchy are all 'Saxe-Coburg-Gotha' blood line, so calling it “the Queens English" is somewhat of a misnomer - Einstien !!.

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2007, 01:58:50 PM »
Holy shit! The word KUNT is auto-censored.  ;D

Land of the Free! Jesus Christ!

This has nothing to do with Internet law, of course. No, it's a house rule from the same daft KUNT who sends out a registration e-mail saying that personal attacks are a no-no - especially women!

Haaaaaahaaaaahaaaaafucki n'haaaaaaah to infinity and beyond!!!!

I mentioned this in another thread that no bugger replied to. Too dense to realise I'm right?

Especially women! I think someone came through a time portal from the Dark Ages! Of course, even back then courtesy towards women was a macho myth, peddled by creeps who think it stylish to be courtly!

I guess it'll be pistols at dawn after this post, eh? You fuck!

Why don't ya like the word KUNT? That your streetname in high school?

A

Only 25 characters!?

Master Blaster

« Reply #66 on: August 28, 2007, 02:02:19 PM »
Holy shit! The word KUNT is auto-censored.  ;D

Land of the Free! Jesus Christ!

A

Chivalry hasn't died in the west, son.

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #67 on: August 28, 2007, 02:05:37 PM »
Chivalry hasn't died in the west, son.

Hey, 'MB' is that you in the avatar ??.

Did you bullied at school for looking like that ??.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #68 on: August 28, 2007, 02:10:25 PM »

Are you still on the Homophobe thing ??, change the record, oh and while you are there, come join us in the 21 st century, if you can pass the entrance exam !!, LOLZ..............

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Naked4Jesus

• Getbig IV
  • You can save a IFBB Pro today by donating a kidney
« Reply #69 on: August 28, 2007, 02:11:31 PM »
Nah, never watched her in the shower. Sure I wanted to, but everytime she went into the bathroom, my dad pulled me into the attic and made me blow him.

You know how that is, don'tcha Squadfather?

Why 'Squadfather' anyways? That mean you have illegitimate kids all over? Trying to get a retard football team together maybe?

As for the other horseshit from El Mariachi, shoot me if I don't pay attention to a jerk-off who names himself after a shitty S***k movie.

And who said it takes forever to learn a lot about bodybuilding? That the rule? What's the time frame before you can claim to be an authority on the subject? You gonna tell me some nonsense about our-sport-is-constantly-evolving...

Yeah, so are you Fuckface. Looking forward to those opposeable thumbs, huh?

Anyhoo, anyone else besides Cartel wanna be cordial?

TNBT

Ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahaha!!!!

Fvcking gimmicks!

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #70 on: August 28, 2007, 02:13:20 PM »

Oh, and what’s with the stupid hat ??, are you still on your Jamiroquai trip ??, bruv he is so out of date now, that was the 90’s !!.

PT -- SAIDA.

Growth/noob loves me

The Next BIG Thing!

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: August 28, 2007, 02:14:15 PM »
LOLOLOLOL!

You beat me to it, PT!

Hey MB, old son! 10/10 for effort, but feigning chivalry won't get you laid in a hundred years!

Hey lady, I'm a new man - wanna blow me? doesn't cut it.

Chivalry!!! Oh my ribs!

Why don't you use Big Joke's time machine to travel back to an era when that word was even fuckin' used!?

TNBT
Only 25 characters!?

pillowtalk

• Getbig IV
« Reply #72 on: August 28, 2007, 02:16:50 PM »
LOLOLOLOL!

You beat me to it, PT!

Hey MB, old son! 10/10 for effort, but feigning chivalry won't get you laid in a hundred years!

Hey lady, I'm a new man - wanna blow me? doesn't cut it.

Chivalry!!! Oh my ribs!

Why don't you use Big Joke's time machine to travel back to an era when that word was even fuckin' used!?

TNBT

LOL - FUCKING - LOLZ................

GOOD ONE 'TNBT' !!.

PT -- SAIDA.
Growth/noob loves me

Master Blaster

« Reply #73 on: August 28, 2007, 02:17:09 PM »
Hey, 'MB' is that you in the avatar ??.

Did you bullied at school for looking like that ??.

PT -- SAIDA.

There were some challenges, but therapy has worked wonders for me, son.

Master Blaster

« Reply #74 on: August 28, 2007, 02:19:53 PM »

TNBT

I missed that issue.  :(

( PS, I hear he gets his "powers" back next month.  ;) )